Close
Photo

When Narusaku happens, should there be an original score when it is happening or just one of the usual background scores?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Poll: What would you prefer? (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose what you prefer

1. An original song (36 votes [85.71%])

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

2. Same old good reused Naruto track (3 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. Other, please explain (3 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote

#1 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

I have been thinking about it, i've heard all of the scores for Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, only a few of them KIND of fit for the BIG scene, so alas i was thinking if it does happen, I personally think there should be an original background track... it's not that i have a problem with Naruto's music, in fact i love the music for Naruto, but i'll really like it if there was an original song..

Now here's the fun part of this topic, What should it sound like? I think there should a mellow Coldplay like piano sound in the background, then some violins following after the piano, and i'm not really sure what else?

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:27 AM

I would love to hear an original song for that moment.

uc.png

#3 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:06 AM

And it shall be called "HEAVEN AND EARTH!" LOL!

#4 emilykawaii123

emilykawaii123

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Theater, Dance, The Twilight Series, all things Japanese

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:14 AM

I think it will be a twist on a theme we have heard before during moments of their together-ness. Por exemplo, in Jungle Book, you hear the instrumental version of the " I must go to fetch the water" song throughout the movie but you don't really notice it. But at the end, the little girl actually sings the song and you sort of put it all together, if that makes any sense. It would be a sort of culmination of their time together & reflect their interaction finally coming to a head.

#5 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:25 AM

an original song would be nice but as long as narusaku happens they could play "this for all I care

#6 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (Illadelphfan08 @ Aug 31 2008, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
an original song would be nice but as long as narusaku happens they could play "this for all I care

lol wouldn't that be more for a Kibaxwhoever moment?
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#7 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Sep 1 2008, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol wouldn't that be more for a Kibaxwhoever moment?

Yeah i have to say that'd be kind of weird in any other situation but Kiba's, but ok...

#8 talesoffireemblem

talesoffireemblem

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Music, Trumpet Playing, Manga, Sports

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Anewhope2 @ Aug 31 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And it shall be called "HEAVEN AND EARTH!" LOL!

Actually that would be a good title for it.

Edited by talesoffireemblem, 01 September 2008 - 06:06 PM.

#9 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:10 PM

An original song, of course it'd have to depend on the situation what it sounds like, but yeah something to define them as a couple I think.

#10 XtakenXbyXdarknessX

XtakenXbyXdarknessX

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:29 PM

I think there should be a new song because it would be a momentus Occasion and a triumph over the rotten Naruhina and Sasusaku pairings! boogie.gif

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
(\ _/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#11 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:35 PM

Heaven and Earth would actually be a damn good song title. biggrin.gif

#12 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

all the good songs that they have would fit perfectly. but i think that a new song would be good aswell. but a new song would be good especially a new one that fits the moment perfect. but who knows.

#13 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:26 AM

Since almost everyone has said they want it new.. what should it sound like?

... It should have pianos, violins, and trumpets as the main musical instruments..

I mean it starts off with the piano, then when they are so close (not yet kissey yet) it slows down the pace a bit, then when they collide.. let the epicness begin!

To tell you the truth guys, i've actually had experience with the piano.. and i kind of in the middle of writing something like this.. weird eh?

#14 Toa

Toa

Shota shota night fever~

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Computer, anime, music, drawing, arts, literature...a lot XD Neil~

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:38 AM

I voted for an original BG. Well, it would be nice to have one to emphasize the scene, right? biggrin.gif

And yeah "Heaven and Earth" would be a nice title~ xD

#15 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Toa @ Sep 9 2008, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I voted for an original BG. Well, it would be nice to have one to emphasize the scene, right? biggrin.gif

And yeah "Heaven and Earth" would be a nice title~ xD

It would be a nice title. Personally, I think the song should be a variation of the original main theme, kind of like how "those who posess the will of fire was", and it should bring the audience to an emotional plateau of sorts.

#16 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:09 AM

I think that the greatest moment ever should have it's own song, although even if they don't play anything I would be happy. This is NaruSaku we're talking about though, and that would be a very critical moment in the series. 'Heaven and Earth' would be a very imaginative title indeed. It would happen in the manga first though, and that doesn't come with music.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#17 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:05 AM

so what does actually 'heaven n earth' mean?? does 'heaven' mean naruto n 'earth' mean sakura? or not?? i cannot get that thing...!

#18 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ Dec 19 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so what does actually 'heaven n earth' mean?? does 'heaven' mean naruto n 'earth' mean sakura? or not?? i cannot get that thing...!

Heaven and Earth is from the Chuunin exams, when Iruka explained the scrolls. Sakura was heaven, because she had intelligence, and Naruto was earth, because he was strong. The point is that they complement eachother well, and fit perfectly. That is why it is popular with NaruSaku fans.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#19 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:29 PM

Weeell, if I could make the decision, it would be an original track.

But, seeing as they haven't found an occasion to do so... (other than the opening and ending credits, at least, as far as I can recall...)

I'm suspecting it’s gonna be the same old stuff. (Yosh, unless it's a really dramatic, archive-worthy moment! 8D *crosses fingers*)

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#20 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

Dude it deserves its own song... Theres nothing in this intire series, including part 1, that would measure to the epicness if NaruSaku was to happen. It would have to have an orignal song, if not during the scene then atleast in the credits. Such and event shouldn't be ruined by the same track used for every dramatic or inspiring moment. sleep.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users