3 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonjedi

Dragonjedi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:48 AM

Ok here's a soemwhat basic overview of the story line:
Just as their are 10 Bijū, there are ten swords that can attach to the dmeon's chakra and thus become a very powerful and dangerous weapon. So far i'm stuck and about 450 words... any help here? SO far I have Naruto receiving a strange mission form Tsunade, and thats pretty much the only important thing so far.

#2 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:19 PM

well, the swords correspond to each bijuu, right? well firstly you need the timing down. how old is naruto? is a jounin? if so, an s class mission would be perfect for this case. he has to protect this royal family of this country and kill the assassins. so naruto goes on this s class mission, and somehow, the ninetails chakra doesn't activate. so he fights and fights, but all the time he feels a strange presence radiating from within their house. so finally, after the assassins are killed, he comes to them and informs the mission is complete. but he asks them if he can look around the house just to make sure, and to see what other security features need to be added. while he's looking around, he tells them... suddenly, he comples upon this marvelous relic of a sword.

"That's an amazing sword you have there..."
The noble smiled. "ANBU-san, you have a knack for rare items, I can tell you. This sword has been in our family for generations. It is the sole reason we exist. Originally, our family was founded as a clan to protect it. It is so valuable, we could buy out an entire three cities with it. Legend says it is one of ten swords, but we have never found its companions."
"Why is it so valuable?"
"Well, you see. Legend says that it has mystical powers beyond imagination. Each sword corresponds with on demon -- this sword is supposed to correspond the great and ferocious kitsune no kyuubi itself! They say it is the only thing that can control it. You see, it was made by the demon itself. Once upon a time, a great warrior proved his strength -- he was beyond imagination. In honor of his strength, the demons and he formed a pact of piece upon the swords. Each demon locked away a bit of its power in the sword, and it would be unleashed only when he called upon it. Thus, he would be a great tool of justice. You see, the demons weren't evil, in fact, they were said to be our guardians. Of course, this is completely legend. But lengend says this sword can invade others' minds, control animals."
Naruto shuddered. Damn... That's why kyuubi is reacting so violently... I'm going to lose control... I gotta get out of here.
The noble mistook Naruto's shudder for fear. "Oh, don't worry. The sword only works if it's with its true owner. And even then, it could only be lengend."
Naruto stared at the sword, and the longer he stared he could feel his greed growing stronger... The thirst for power deepening with every passing second. The golden hilt shone in the darkness, almost calling for him.
"ANBU-san?"
Naruto rushed back to reality. "Ah, nothing. Very well. With the safety features I told you, you should be safe." Thanking the noble for the money, he quickly left.

in the storyline, one of the main conflicts should be naruto overcoming the greed and lust for power caused by the kyuubi within him. but yeah. that's a good start.

#3 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:17 PM

i'd go with monkeys idea about the storyline, and just think about the conflict based on what monkeys gave you.

2z3z1wm.gif

#4 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:05 AM

Hum... i am nt so sure about htere being ten bijuu instead of nine, nor am i about the bijuu ever being good. But i guess we'll see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users