• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:53 PM

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS YET? 

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#2 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:50 PM

I was just about to post this. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:28 AM

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS YET? 

Holy mother that actually sounds like a good plot than the first film.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#4 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:49 AM

Holy mother that actually sounds like a good plot than the first film.

Ikr OMG

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:04 AM

I still wish Big Willie signed onto this. He was the one who made the movie iconic. I can still hope for him having a cameo as the current President, with Bill Pullman's character having retired and currently heading the UN's committee against the aliens. I'd personally like to see Chase's son acting as a mentor of sorts to Will's son in the first movie, but clearly still struggling over his father's death and never being able to say goodbye.

EDIT: Never mind, his character's been written off entirely. Supposedly, the reason was the After Earth flop. I'm weeping ;_;

Edited by Codus N, 14 December 2015 - 07:19 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:59 PM

This is interesting.
I always imagine they will reserve engined the alien technology.
Now they are "even". We will get a proper alien invasion movie where the human kick their ass.

@cudos n
Rumor said that he want more payment but studio doesn't want to give it.

Oh and after earth flop because of his son. He doesn't need to push him up.

#7 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

I still wish Big Willie signed onto this. He was the one who made the movie iconic. I can still hope for him having a cameo as the current President, with Bill Pullman's character having retired and currently heading the UN's committee against the aliens. I'd personally like to see Chase's son acting as a mentor of sorts to Will's son in the first movie, but clearly still struggling over his father's death and never being able to say goodbye.

EDIT: Never mind, his character's been written off entirely. Supposedly, the reason was the After Earth flop. I'm weeping ;_;

no that wasn't it at all, he was just already asked to be on other movies at the time so he wasn't free to be in it, they want him to be in it, they said in the filming set interview  they wanted so bad for him to be in it and then even interviews he's had the interviewers begged him to go back and be in the film, so who knows, probably makes at least a cameo. it might have something to do with him being in

suicide squad maybe?

Edited by ultranx, 14 December 2015 - 09:07 PM.

#8 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:07 PM

I read in YouTube, they already kill the character.
He could be the air force general.

#9 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:18 PM

after earth was atrocious lol. still bumped that will isn't in this, but instead we have chris hemsworth's less popular brother, liam hemsworth.

-____-

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#10 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:42 PM

I'm just glad we didn't get Will Smith, as he never had the chops for the role he got in this type of movie. He is fit more for the character archtype in the movie Irobot. But yeah this seems like it has a better plot, than the first one did in retrospect. I kind of like the idea of them reverse engineering the aliens technology to help defend the earth in battle. Still love the President Witmore speech at the final battle though, I just wished we had this type of plot for the first one instead of the lol malware being loaded up in the alien mother ship.

Also the reason, he's not in it was because he wanted to much money for the role. Ie he was being kittening greedy, also After Earth was atrocious and it also felt like you were watching a Scientology reglious self help book rip off.

Edited by Ryriena, 14 December 2015 - 10:48 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#11 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:53 PM

I've heard a rumor that Will didn't want to be in the movie because he wanted his kid in the movie, and the director or producer said no.

This was around the time the movie was announced. How true this is, I don't know.

Edited by Nostradamus, 14 December 2015 - 10:54 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:57 AM

This is either really good or hyped up just like the 1st one only to leave mixed results... Here's hoping it turns out good :) 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:40 PM

I've heard a rumor that Will didn't want to be in the movie because he wanted his kid in the movie, and the director or producer said no.
This was around the time the movie was announced. How true this is, I don't know.

Well, timeline-wise Jaden would be too young for the movie. It takes place 20 years after the first movie. Jaden would have to be over 20 for the role.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#14 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:11 AM

I have many quotes to describe this:

"This is death of cynematograph" endless sequels and prequels.

"Great way to rape childhood memories of people"

"Look, that's a star wars without Dart Vader!"

"Look, that's a Starship Troopers movie but with a bigger budget!"

And the stupies thing of all is spoiling win of humanity in 1st trailer, people forgot that trailers is for bringing an intrest to customer, not re-telling movie in 2 minutes. And withou W. Smith it's doomed to be half-assed sequel like Genesys to Terminator. 

#15 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:43 PM

I have many quotes to describe this:

"This is death of cynematograph" endless sequels and prequels.

"Great way to rape childhood memories of people"

"Look, that's a star wars without Dart Vader!"

"Look, that's a Starship Troopers movie but with a bigger budget!"

And the stupies thing of all is spoiling win of humanity in 1st trailer, people forgot that trailers is for bringing an intrest to customer, not re-telling movie in 2 minutes. And withou W. Smith it's doomed to be half-assed sequel like Genesys to Terminator. 

terminator genesys wasn't really half asssed like people say, all those plot holes people say don't exist, for example you guys complain about who sent the terminator to convert john conner, well if you look closely the terminator has the same face as one of the faces of the AI in the past that would become skynet, therefore its obvious skynet is an AI and just highjacked the terminator and wanted to convert john personally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users