Close
Photo

Fanfic: Goodbye Days( a post epilogue story)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:20 PM

https://www.fanficti.../1/Goodbye-Days

How you guys like it. Will be multi chapter!

Leave a review if you want.

#2 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

I have read it. It is good so far.

My only regret is having to hear Sakura dwelling on her mistakes and how she had behaved like a blithering idiot when Sasuke returned. Alas, that is the prize to pay when canon is utterly wrecked and you are trying to fix it and salvage it rather ignore the stupidities, the ooc-ness, the plots with no resolution, the out-of-nowhere happenings (Do you know that I have seen people that supports this travesty arguing that "Maybe Sakura is a medic and works in the hospital but we did not see it"? It is funny how we have to imagine, guess and assume all kind of explications and rationalizations in order to explain everything away. You would think that explaining plot points and twists is the author's job, not ours, and it would be done in the original material)...

I am not sure of how I feel about Ensalada-... Sarada being Karin's child. Then again, She DOES resemble Karin, and Sakura has put up with so much muck of Sasuke -the man that she got married to because she thought that he was cool when they were eight- that raising her husband's lover's daughter is lame in comparision and actually makes her seeming stronger (or a bigger masochist).

I hope that you continue this. It has been encouraging.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users