Close
Photo

Most disturbing fanfiction you ever read?

naruto

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

I saw one pairing Naruto and Mebuki....sakura's mother. It was quite gross not to mention they had lemons in it too.

#2 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Honestly and unfortunately I have found fanfics that are much, much worse. Also unfortunately, they tend to stick in your mind for longer time than the good stories (probably because when you finished reading a good fic, you are done with it; but the garbage scars your mind).

Naruto and Mebuki? There are also Sakura/Kushina fics.

And Kyuubi/Sakura fics. Or Naruto/Female Kyuubi fics.

Or that Naruto/Sakura fic where they were siblings comitting incest...

Or that fic where Sakura was eight years older than Naruto and his babysitter and she had sex with him as his parents were away...

Usually the most disturbing possible combination are hentai harem fics featuring kitten/Super-powerful/Dark Lord Naruto.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

Honestly and unfortunately I have found fanfics that are much, much worse. Also unfortunately, they tend to stick in your mind for longer time than the good stories (probably because when you finished reading a good fic, you are done with it; but the garbage scars your mind).

Naruto and Mebuki? There are also Sakura/Kushina fics.

And Kyuubi/Sakura fics. Or Naruto/Female Kyuubi fics.

Or that Naruto/Sakura fic where they were siblings comitting incest...

Or that fic where Sakura was eight years older than Naruto and his babysitter and she had sex with him as his parents were away...

Usually the most disturbing possible combination are hentai harem fics featuring a**hole/Super-powerful/Dark Lord Naruto.

Any Naruto/Sasuke hentai doujinshi or fanfictions.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

-Naruto characters become high-schoolers.

-NarutoxOC

-NarutoxOCxOtherNarutoCharacter

-Naruto becomes a vampire

-Naruto becomes a girl, becomes the neighbourhood bicycle.

-Fanfictions where they insert OC's

-Broken Japanese/weeaboo-speak like "OH MY KAMI!"

-ANY FANFICTIONS THAT BLOODY START WITH:

"What if . . .?"

MMMMF. That's an instant sign that it's bad.

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 22 March 2014 - 09:06 PM.

#5 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:26 PM

Naruto/Mitoko where Naruto travels back in time and screws Mitoko. This causes her to conceive Itachi, and thus, the difference in ability between Itachi and Sasuke (whose father is not Naruto). This story makes sure cite THAT as the reason why Sasuke is weaker.

#6 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

well there may be bad ones but there are also good ones.

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

Usually I narrow down my results, so not much has disturbed me. But;

- Anything that involves cheating.

- Bad/too detailed lemons. I read a fic with 20 chapters once, then suddenly it got all lemony.. It's alright when it's part of the story, but I felt like I just read someone's sexual fantasies. :sweatdrop: The lemon also contradicted natural science, and it was unnatural. So I dropped the whole thing.

- AUs, OCs, Highschool fics, Time travel, crossovers.

Kamina-Yoshi mentioned the rest. Agree with everything.

ナルサク

#8 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

Usually I narrow down my results, so not much has disturbed me. But;

- Anything that involves cheating.

- Bad/too detailed lemons. I read a fic with 20 chapters once, then suddenly it got all lemony.. It's alright when it's part of the story, but I felt like I just read someone's sexual fantasies. :sweatdrop: The lemon also contradicted natural science, and it was unnatural. So I dropped the whole thing.

- AUs, OCs, Highschool fics, Time travel, crossovers.

Kamina-Yoshi mentioned the rest. Agree with everything.

I actually like time travel and crossovers, though I haven't really read any fanfictions or anything I just like the concept of them, I think DBZ did it well, it was a pretty decent homage to the Terminator, also it was pretty hilarious when Goku found out who Trunks parents were. 

eh10ut.jpg

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

There was one time I started reading a fic, not knowing it was Naruto/Kushina pairing. Thankfully for my eyes I quickly hit the back button when I realized where it was going, but thinking about it still makes me shudder. And then there was back when I didn't know what terms like 'yaoi' or 'yuri' meant -- that was an uncomfortable learning experience, as I have zero interest in reading that kind of stuff. 

#10 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:33 AM

I'm usually an expert at avoiding those more disturbing fics, but I've come across a few of them that literally made me eyes burn. :argh: To name these troublesome things:

- Sasuke came back to the village, raped Sakura, got her pregnant, and Naruto had to be one there for her. Most importantly, it took until Sasuke leaving the village again right away for her to realize she really shouldn't love him. I totally forgot the name of that fic, but it disturbed me so much I literally couldn't get it out of my mind for two days. :twitch:

- A Naruto/Kushina fanfic with really disgusting lemons ... oh my god, another thing I couldn't get out of my head.

-Sakura/Kushina fics as a ship ... just ... gross

- Naruto married Hinata, than slept with Sakura for "fun" without any romantic feelings for her. The worst part was that Hinata was at home pregnant and Sakura slept with Naruto to get "Sasuke out of jail." I swear, the OCCness and crudeness of it in every way disgusted me so much, I wanted to do a flame review for a second.

I stay clear of the more disgusting fanfics, but those are the few I had the misfortune to read. I really can't do with anything too crazy, OCC, couples involving rape, and I'm especially bad with most incest fics and cheating ones.  Believe my list, it's out there. :glare:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#11 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Well it's actually pretty hard for reading content to disturb me, but the most unsettling fics I've ever read were GaaSaku ones... Got  to say GaaSaku shippers can be quite sadistic...

Some good examples I can recall are

Affliction - an asylum story with pinches of E. Poe's influence, loved it!

Things we know - Just... wow!

A white walled christmas - another asylum themed story, raw tension from beginning to end

Her secret hell - The most violent one I think, lots of blood and rape hints

I read them all :)

(God, I'm sick  :argh: )

Apart from that, crossovers, time travels, harems, mary sues, overlord666fromhell characters and OCs just freakin' annoys me  :angry:

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#12 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

Well, the one fic that completely left my brain completely broken (not in a disgusting way, though) would have to be a one-shot digifruit di a couple of years ago. The ending left me witth a flat-out "WHA...?" I felt like my mind was completely screwed.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#13 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

Would have to be between an FMA one which had Envy screwing with Riza's life to an obsessive extent, and another Bleach one where Yuzu is terrified after a hollow attack and murders her rescuer out of fear and confusion, heading down the path to become a hollow herself.

Both were, if I remember, written pretty damn well.

EDIT: I found both of them:

FMA one: https://www.fanficti...-You-For-A-Song

Bleach one: https://www.fanficti...4900/1/72-Hours

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 23 March 2014 - 01:22 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#14 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

1.i think the most disturbing fanfic ive read was a itasasu one...it was out of curiosity but as ive noticed that most itasasu authors portray itachi as an hyper sexualized horny male that tries to seduce his inocent lil brother when their parents are not at home

2. i once read a kakahina fanfic but it had narusasu implied..suddenly in one chapter ,the autor blasted a narusasu lemon..it was very embarassing to read ..so i had to skip quickly

3.a naruhina fic with naruto threating hinata like a slut and rapping her in kyubi mode ..and hinata was enjoying it..

4.i dislike any rape/gore ,yaoi,yuri,incest,bestiality,notp fanfics

Edited by natalieuciha, 23 March 2014 - 11:18 AM.

#15 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

what's a lemon?

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#16 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

what's a lemon?

A fanfic with sex, I learned that the hard way.

#17 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

Sakura and Kushina lemon fanfic... Trust me, I nearly puke when I read it.. I look like a pregnant lady ya know... :sick:

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#18 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

I must agree too... :( My innocence got lost completely...

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#19 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

oh.. i once got tricked by my friend to go to some lemon named website with disgusting old men orgy pictures, i thought lemon means troll.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#20 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

Probably some of the stories that I've found on AFF. Some of the ones on there get pretty nasty.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users