• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Here is an interesting topic that came to mind, since many Sakura haters always say Sakura should die I thought I would do this topic. 

So how would Naruto have gone if Sakura was killed in PT 1 by Gaara, how would the rest of the Manga have gone after all when you look at it if Sakura had died the Tsunade wouldn't have known Sasuke was gone and there for the Sound four would be alive doing who knows what.

But what do you think would have happened if Sakura was dead after all she saved many lives in the show and helped Naruto.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Probably Kishi would make him an Obito 2.0 who didnt betrayed Konoha because his waifu 2D died.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

One chapter of his life will be closed.

#4 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

One chapter of his life will be closed.

And another would open I take it I mean I know Gaara would have stayed dead and even Gaara brother would be dead as well when you think of it.

#5 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

sasuke might be less inclined to leave the village to tend to a grieving naruto.. or they would work more closely on his itachi quest.. so no taka, just narusasu against akatsuki

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

And another would open I take it I mean I know Gaara would have stayed dead and even Gaara brother would be dead as well when you think of it.

That's a suposition if Kishi didnt find a replacement for Sakura afterwards.
Teams are always suposed to have 4 people and there's always one female character.
He would probably find another one or Naruto would have trained to be hella strong because he would not have only Sasuke's chase as an excuse to be stronk.

I actually read a manga that a love interest dies on the first chapter so that's bad...

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 March 2014 - 08:55 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

sasuke might be less inclined to leave the village to tend to a grieving naruto.. or they would work more closely on his itachi quest.. so no taka, just narusasu against akatsuki

I disagree this would likely encourage him to leave since that's one more thing taken away from him.

Naruto would likely become super depressed like when Jiraiya died but would still keep himself from slipping into darkness like Obito did.

eh10ut.jpg

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

I wish that Sasuke was a girl the story would make much more sense.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 March 2014 - 09:08 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

I disagree this would likely encourage him to leave since that's one more thing taken away from him.

Naruto would likely become super depressed like when Jiraiya died but would still keep himself from slipping into darkness like Obito did.

That is what I was thinking too I mean Sasuke would just leave and then well who knows what would happen Naruto won't be the person who he is right now would he?

#10 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

No Sakura, no cpr, no manually pumping his heart with her hands, no Naruto. 

The end.

Edited by luffyq1, 12 March 2014 - 01:39 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#11 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

No Sakura, no cpr, no manually pumping his heart with her hands, no Naruto. 

The end.

It's not that simple. Removing a character so early would change the future dramatically.

Naruto would probably blame himself causing him to cry cry and be sad for a while (similar to his reaction to Hiruzen's death) but ultimately dedicate himself to training so that he'll never fail to save his friends again. And who knows, maybe with Sakura dead so early Naruto could find a new love interest.

Sasuke would have escaped before Naruto could catch up to him. That would likely change their future interactions significantly. It would also take away part of Naruto's motivation to get stronger.

The events leading up their reunion wouldn't have occurred the same way either. Naruto would go 4 tails but ultimately wouldn't learn his lesson because he wouldn't have hurt Sakura. The kyuubi would have more control over Naruto.

Moving on, the alliance medical ninja would have all been murdered by the white Zetsus and whatever soldiers Sakura needed to heal would have died as well. Later in the war there would have been nobody to mass heal so who knows how many of the alliance would be dead by then. Lastly Naruto wouldn't be as strong due to the loss of character progression from Sakura's death so he might have been taken out earlier and Sasuke would probably choose the dark side because Naruto wouldn't have had as much time to try and convince him.

Or maybe he would just become Obito.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#12 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

It's not that simple. Removing a character so early would change the future dramatically.

Naruto would probably blame himself causing him to cry cry and be sad for a while (similar to his reaction to Hiruzen's death) but ultimately dedicate himself to training so that he'll never fail to save his friends again. And who knows, maybe with Sakura dead so early Naruto could find a new love interest.

Sasuke would have escaped before Naruto could catch up to him. That would likely change their future interactions significantly. It would also take away part of Naruto's motivation to get stronger.

The events leading up their reunion wouldn't have occurred the same way either. Naruto would go 4 tails but ultimately wouldn't learn his lesson because he wouldn't have hurt Sakura. The kyuubi would have more control over Naruto.

Moving on, the alliance medical ninja would have all been murdered by the white Zetsus and whatever soldiers Sakura needed to heal would have died as well. Later in the war there would have been nobody to mass heal so who knows how many of the alliance would be dead by then. Lastly Naruto wouldn't be as strong due to the loss of character progression from Sakura's death so he might have been taken out earlier and Sasuke would probably choose the dark side because Naruto wouldn't have had as much time to try and convince him.

Or maybe he would just become Obito.

Oh I know. I just didn't feel like writing a long wall of text of what could happen given that there could be so many scenarios that could play out if Sakura had died. lol

Edited by luffyq1, 12 March 2014 - 03:11 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:40 AM

If Sakura died or got killed, Naruto will grow into a teenage guy who's strong but yet heartbroken and is dedicating everything he do for Sakura..

And Kishi-San might add another female heroine, new one.. That is if he wanted to.. But the whole story plot will be different... Maybe there will be interactions of that female character with Naruto, but it will take a long time for them to fall in love since both barely knew each other...

Maybe if Sakura dies the current option will be that new girl x Naruto, or Hinata x Naruto... If Kishi-San didn't want any new characters then Hinata will be spotlight (I guess) and NH wins...

Or maybe Naruto will stay single... Because he's a man who's very hard to be pinned down in love, and he loves Sakura with his heart... It has been years of him loving and showing affection for her, and that makes us conclude that Naruto is a real man, not a man who will fall in love in his lover because she loves him (it's a sign for desperate guys who don't get loved by his crush.. I see a lot of teenage boys doing that, but luckily Naruto is none of them)...If he set an eye on Sakura, then he'll keep on loving her

But oh well, who knows? If Sakura died then the whole story will be weird and got so many guesses and chances and etc..

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#14 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

If Sakura died or got killed, Naruto will grow into a teenage guy who's strong but yet heartbroken and is dedicating everything he do for Sakura..

And Kishi-San might add another female heroine, new one.. That is if he wanted to.. But the whole story plot will be different... Maybe there will be interactions of that female character with Naruto, but it will take a long time for them to fall in love since both barely knew each other...

Maybe if Sakura dies the current option will be that new girl x Naruto, or Hinata x Naruto... If Kishi-San didn't want any new characters then Hinata will be spotlight (I guess) and NH wins...

Or maybe Naruto will stay single... Because he's a man who's very hard to be pinned down in love, and he loves Sakura with his heart... It has been years of him loving and showing affection for her, and that makes us conclude that Naruto is a real man, not a man who will fall in love in his lover because she loves him (it's a sign for desperate guys who don't get loved by his crush.. I see a lot of teenage boys doing that, but luckily Naruto is none of them)...If he set an eye on Sakura, then he'll keep on loving her

But oh well, who knows? If Sakura died then the whole story will be weird and got so many guesses and chances and etc..

I prefer to think that even with Sakura dead, Naruto has no reason to want to be with a girl that he has no romanctic interest in.(aka Hinata) I think Ino has a better chance then Hinata...she could easily be developed as also being a girl that didn't like him at first, I mean, she likes sasuke for the same shallow reasons, Ino could slowly fall for Naruto, and most of the story romantic subplot would be the same. Ino is a tough girl like Kushina as well.

I say, if not Sakura, then Ino. But Hinata? No. No bone for you. >:|

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#15 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

I prefer to think that even with Sakura dead, Naruto has no reason to want to be with a girl that he has no romanctic interest in.(aka Hinata) I think Ino has a better chance then Hinata...she could easily be developed as also being a girl that didn't like him at first, I mean, she likes sasuke for the same shallow reasons, Ino could slowly fall for Naruto, and most of the story romantic subplot would be the same. Ino is a tough girl like Kushina as well.

I say, if not Sakura, then Ino. But Hinata? No. No bone for you. >:|

Oh that is true after all Ino is Sakura friend and Ino would be deeply hurt at Sakura's death this would over time bring both Ino and Naruto a lot closer to each other, yet Naruto would be hurt from not saving Sakura so it would be more different as well. After all Ino would do all she can to make Naruto feel better and so he can move on as well.

With Sasuke well we are not sure but I'm sure he would just say one less fan-girl or something along the lines.

To me Hinata would not have a chance if Sakura was dead I mean it just means Naruto will not want a GF.

#16 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hmm...

To start with, I think the story would have become darker early on.

Perhaps Sasuke would consider avenging Sakura, depending on how badly he actually cared for her when they were teammates. Anyway he would have another link to his village cut, so Orochimaru would have less trouble talking him into defecting.

Naruto would have the Pain Test (Can you forgive someone has taken a beloved person from you away?) early on. Without the lessons he received from Jiraiya maybe he would not be capable to forgive Gaara. However, If he was capable to forgive him, I doubt they would become great friends.

The Search of Tsunade arc would be mostly unaltered. After Tsunade healed Sasuke he would be still deadly jealousy from Naruto. It is likely he thinks Sakura's death reinforces his belief of friends are a liability. Naruto would not know what happened to Sasuke between Sasuke and Orochimaru (since Sakura was the only witness), so he would not understand why Sasuke was so hostile to him. Their relationship would become more fragile.

There would no be the POAL, but Naruto would want rescuing Sasuke all the same, because he would refuse losing another person.

During his battle, Sasuke surely would throw his failure to save Sakura on Naruto's face, declaring his method does not work.

Tsunade would no prized disciple to pass her lore on, of course. It is doubtful Ino became a medic nin. Maybe she would stop chasing Sasuke out of respect for her late best friend.

Kakashi would consider he had failed his teammates again. Still I think he would get back from it.

Part II would be completely different. Who would become Team Kakashi? Who would heal Kankuro? Who would take the puppeteer -Oh my God, I have forgotten his name!- down? Konoha and Suna would have a solid alliance? Naruto would be emotionally invested in saving Gaara?

And what of the search for Sasuke in Grass Country? Naruto might have died right then should Sakura not having healed him. Or he could have lost control over Kyuubi. And maybe he would not be so invested in rescuing Sasuke.

It is funny thinking about how different would be the history without Sakura in spite of her haters claiming she does nothing.

Fandom-wise, and given what I have seen happening when a love interest dies, I suspect out of nowhere Sakura would gain a ton of loud supporters and would become the most venerated character of the fandom. Thousands of fans will storm Naruto boards to openly cry over poor Gwen Sta- Sakura Haruno, whom the main character loved and was tragically murdered, and fantasize over "what-if" scenarios. NH fans would find them most annoying.

I do not think Naruto would have another love interest, anyway.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#17 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

he will kill gara for sure, since sasuke told naruto that sakura death.

#18 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Naruto would become darker,more serious and when he fights he would use more anger.Because of this he might have given himself over to Kurama before someone could save him.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users