Close
Photo

Polls are fun~ Does Sasuke love Sakura?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Does Sasuke love Sakura? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Sasuke love Sakura?

1. No (24 votes [52.17%])

Percentage of vote: 52.17%

2. Yes (2 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

3. He never will in the future (8 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

4. He never did in the past (9 votes [19.57%])

Percentage of vote: 19.57%

5. He's always loved her (3 votes [6.52%])

Percentage of vote: 6.52%

Vote

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:27 AM

Give your opinions, too.
You guys can vote for more than one. Since some people tend to think he'll love her in the future or something...
Anyway, have fun :3

Edited by Fenris, 04 December 2011 - 03:28 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:33 AM

Lets see, when he wasn't completely in darkness, he said "you really are... annoying"... that was his climax ending with Sakura in part 1. Then he has been given a chance in part 2, and all he wants to do with Sakura is kill her, and hang her snapped off head on a wall, and nail it there. So no, I would say absolutely not at any time, has Sasuke loved Sakura.

edit: now since I posted here, tell me where you got you image of Naruto and the panties at. heheelq7.png

Edited by Sakura Lover, 04 December 2011 - 03:33 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 4 2011, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets see, when he wasn't completely in darkness, he said "you really are... annoying"... that was his climax ending with Sakura in part 1. Then he has been given a chance in part 2, and all he wants to do with Sakura is kill her, and hang her snapped off head on a wall, and nail it there. So no, I would say absolutely not at any time, has Sasuke loved Sakura.

True, and even before he was completely consumed by the darkness BEFORE Itachi's little words for him after team 7 had came into the picture, (Chapter 3 happy.gif) he told her she was annoying, so it's not like it was the darkness that um.. Well, made him hate her. Unless that's what you meant lmao tongue.gif Or the goodbye scene?

But a lot of SS fans seem to think he shows his love for her here:

Edited by Fenris, 04 December 2011 - 03:35 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

#4 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:41 AM

^^ Oh yeah, sure they look at that scene but they don't look at the battle prior to that between Gaara and Naruto and who Naruto is fighting for. Btw, there should be one point where Sakura has a battle arc fighting for Naruto in a similar spot like this.

Edit: All right, one more till 1000. I got to make this one count.

Edited by Anguyen92, 04 December 2011 - 03:46 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#5 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:43 AM

lets see

part 1: was a friend to him

part 2: was a ex-friend but still thought about her and naruto

part 2 later: hate

verdict

NEVER LOVED HER biggrin.gif

but he has cared for her. part 1 smile.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 04 December 2011 - 03:44 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#6 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 4 2011, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, and even before he was completely consumed by the darkness BEFORE Itachi's little words for him after team 7 had came into the picture, (Chapter 3 happy.gif) he told her she was annoying, so it's not like it was the darkness that um.. Well, made him hate her. Unless that's what you meant lmao tongue.gif Or the goodbye scene?

But a lot of SS fans seem to think he shows his love for her here:

*nods head irl* and wasn't this the same time that Kakashi was teaching them "those who don't follow the rules are called scum, but those who don't help their friends are worse than scum" (don't know if I worded it 100% correctly, but if you know how it is really said, please correct me, I would like to know) happy.gif

Also, why would Sasuke just let Sakura fall to the ground. When you see a comrade falling to the ground... wouldn't you save them if you had ninja reflexes like Naruto character? Then the "take care of Sakura part" and the panting and looking at Sakura, well, he had to think of what ot do.. 1. stay here to protect this ground and not finish my job as a ninja... 2. tell his ninja dog to watch over her, and go finish my job as a ninja... 3. leave Sakura with this ninja dog, and go have extreme butt sex with Hinata! wow.png

And as we all know, he picked 3.. fine he picked 1.. GOSHHH!!! dry.gif

edit: angunyen92, use it on me, your bestest friend. happy.gif

edit again..: or maybe he did secertly pick 3, but it was.. behind the scenes.. dun dun dunnnnnn! pictureem0.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 04 December 2011 - 03:47 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#7 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:51 AM

He never did...only saw her (and Naruto) as a comrade/friend/precious person...
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#8 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

It's pretty obvious he's never shown any romantic feelings for her so far. Even most SasuSaku fans will admit to that.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#9 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:37 AM

Arn't "yes" and "he's always loved her" the same thing basically? happy.gif Just want to make sure if we should be counting them as the same points from here on out or not. wow.png

2XtVwF6.png

#10 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:39 AM

LOL, I think some people are having fun with the poll. One person said "Yes" and two said "He's always loved her". I assume some people are joking around or are misunderstanding the poll question, unless we have a couple S/S fans lurking here. tongue.gif

Anyways, I think it's pretty obvious Sasuke's never had feelings for Sakura beyond friendship.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#11 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Dec 4 2011, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, I think some people are having fun with the poll. One person said "Yes" and two said "He's always loved her". I assume some people are joking around or are misunderstanding the poll question, unless we have a couple S/S fans lurking here. tongue.gif

Anyways, I think it's pretty obvious Sasuke's never had feelings for Sakura beyond friendship.

It would make some background crazy, out of no where plot development, but then again, it sounds too overrated, and would do nothing but give Sasuke a bad name in the end if he decides he loves Sakura in the end. I mean lets say it like this. Sasuke was a the prep boy.. and prep boys arn't afraid to grab any girl and tell them to be their girl.. so why wouldn't Sasuke do the same with Sakura? Also, how in the heck would Sasuke loving Sakura even make it canon, I mean, this isn't a a romantic fairy tale people, its a action-filled anime series, so Sasuke saying something like "Sakura, I have loved you all this time, and was blinded by my revenge of hatred, so please pick me over the main hero that has loved you since you were a kid over me who called you useless and annoying and made you do nothing but cried". Remember SS fans out there, Sakura is a "real girl" by what Kishi has told us, and what kind of messaging would Kishi be sending about "real girls" if he says that Sakura doesn't pick Naruto, and instead picks the jerk. That would be completly sexist on his part, and would have him.. idk, being sued perhaps (okay maybe thats too much). Basically, I'm saying that Sakura=real girl.. and if a anime is trying to show a heroine as a real life girl... they are gonna have her pick the heroic man, not the evil one. COME ONE PEOPLE!!! happy.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 04 December 2011 - 07:38 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#12 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

He never shown any romantic feelings for her so NO! He never loves her. He's like lonely wolf...

#13 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:37 AM

Oh, hell yes, Sasuke is totally in love with Sakura, he's just so driven into his revenge that he hasn't had time to think about his lovely, sweet, dearest Sakura-chan. wub.gif

facepalm.png

To be honest I don't even think he saw her as a friend either. Sure, he saw her as a comrade, but only hell knows if that's even true anymore.

JA2DBzd.png

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

I honestly find this thread funny but I'll play along. Sasuke loves Sakura very much that he shows his love for through mild violence he tried to kill her several times, that's true love for you. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 December 2011 - 11:43 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 4 2011, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, I've read that so many times in fanfics that I'm starting to believe it myself. laugh.gif

How do you make a fanfic on that? is it based on naruto dieing or something.. facepalm.png

2XtVwF6.png

#16 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 4 2011, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, it's one of those in which Sakura is still a Sasuke fangirl and he starts to 'realize' his feelings.

and Naruto is totaly ok since he love Hinata when ever Sakura start love stuff with Sasuke, Naruto begins to disappear from the film Hinata appears to patch his heart and he leaves with her. Keep in mind that in 90% of thise fanfic Sasuke and Sakura are the main character Naruto is the supporting character, biggest SS fan and totaly over Sakura.

Back on topic
Sasuke never love Sakura I doubt he get to feel something more than friends at the end, as I mentioned before he will be the biggest hypocrisy ever made in a Manga and both sides.

#17 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 4 2011, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, it's one of those in which Sakura is still a Sasuke fangirl and he starts to 'realize' his feelings.

LOL! Realize... facepalm.png She told him from the start... forget your revenge.. be with me, and he called her annoying... thats him realizing.. dry.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#18 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

he always love her

its so obvious dont u guys see it? he tried to kill her two times there no greater proof of love than this , its better than buying flowers or giving chocolates

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:18 PM

W-what. Really?

I mean...what? Is this for serious? Really?

Sasuke's only love is REVENGE. He'd fit right in with Batman's rogues gallery of psychological freaks and obsessions.

#20 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

Lots of sarcasm in this thread I see XD

i could see if the mangaka was a woman then sakura would get her way in part 1 with Sasuke, maybe even in part 2, but since the mangaka is a guy, I can see how he'd stick by Narutos feelings, I heard most NS fans are guys anyway. tongue.gif

Well the majority of them xD
Like most NH fans are girls..

Right? XD

jus drein jus daun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users