Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

Its out !! Chapter 533

So awesome when Chouji got the wings looks baddass!
Can't wait for next week !

Edited by Davidos, 30 March 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#2 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

Ha... I knew Ten-Ten grabbed the Banana Fan. So Chouji is is getting awesome and the very small ChouIno moment was more than enough. So, is Asuma's kid a boy or a girl? Kishi just slapped some fans with the Chouji/Sakura hesitation to kill someone they care for (meaning that Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke because he is still her friend/comrade).

Edited by crazyefra, 30 March 2011 - 07:43 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#3 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

Ooh, nice character development by Chouji. Also, anyone else get a Mufasa-Simba vibe at around page 13-14?

#4 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

Awww! It was really good! One of those chapters where I'm just reading away, then I can't believe I've hit the last page!
another thought... --Click here to view--
Would Ino be privy to all Choji's memories because she was sharing his mind just then while he was remembering them? I would think if you support ChoIno, then that would definitely be a connection between the two. Her getting to see him from the inside and how far he's grown.

Edited by tricksie, 30 March 2011 - 07:59 PM.

#5 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

Really good chapter. Really liked the ChoIno moment.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#6 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

Wow, early chapter. --Click here to view--

I really enjoyed the chapter, nice background and development for Team 10. smile.gif

Haha, Tenten got to wreak some havoc of her own. It's nice to see her get some panel time now and then. I wonder if that fan is going to suck her chakra like crazy?

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

nice growth moment for Choji.

And given his own hesitation I dont think anyone can rail on Sakura any more for her hesitation to kill sasuke.

No real ChoIno per say but Ino reminding choji of the earings is signifigant in its own way.

Actually in many ways this shows the ver point Kabuto wanted to make that people would hesitate to fight loved ones. Thus the diabolical genius of the Impure ressurection technique.

Edited by catsi563, 30 March 2011 - 09:21 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

This chapter was amazing. I really liked how much world building went on in just a few pages regarding the Leaf clans. I never thought those earrings would actually be important to the plot, I thought they were just decorations.

Okay, I've been on the fence for a while, but I think I can confirm myself as a Chouji/Ino shipper now. Those were some really great moments between them.

Chouji finally used his butterfly technique again! I've been waiting for it since the last time he used it, because it's awesome!

Something the panels didn't make very clear: Did Asuma's Wind jutsu destroy Kakuzu's Lightning Mask, or did Tenten and the Banana Fan do that?

I hope Asuma manages to find his peace during this battle, instead of being sealed. I think it'd go with the arc better.

#9 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Mar 30 2011, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This chapter was amazing. I really liked how much world building went on in just a few pages regarding the Leaf clans. I never thought those earrings would actually be important to the plot, I thought they were just decorations.

Okay, I've been on the fence for a while, but I think I can confirm myself as a Chouji/Ino shipper now. Those were some really great moments between them.

Chouji finally used his butterfly technique again! I've been waiting for it since the last time he used it, because it's awesome!

Something the panels didn't make very clear: Did Asuma's Wind jutsu destroy Kakuzu's Lightning Mask, or did Tenten and the Banana Fan do that?

I hope Asuma manages to find his peace during this battle, instead of being sealed. I think it'd go with the arc better.

Lightning Mask --Click here to view--

I just re-read the panels. It was indeed Asuma's Wind jutsu that destroyed the Lightning Mask, not Tenten and her new fan. The credits page between the first and second pages kinda threw me.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

Great chapter.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:39 PM

Really liked this one; learning more about the clans was cool, especially in seeing just how intertwined they are with each other--even the Sarutobi clan (makes the choice for putting the three together on a team with Asuma a sort of "oh duh" thing now).

And AWWWW at not even the "fatass" comment being able to sway him. On one hand I'm glad Kishi didn't go that route since it would have added some awkward comedy to the situation, but I do admit I half-expected to see a pissed-off Chouji ready to swings some fists XD

Spoiler within a spoiler, whaa? --Click here to view--
Not really sure where everyone gets the "ChoIno" stuff; she encouraged him and made sure he didn't get killed. *shrug* Typical teammate stuff, and exactly the sort of behavior I'd expect from Ino after she'd rallied herself to keep the boys in line. None of their exp​ressions while talking to each other implied any sort of deeper meaning or emotion... Even when the topic of Chouji getting married was brought up there was no hint or reference to Ino being the possible candidate per Kishi's intentions.

*shrug* I don't dislike the pairing (don't exactly like it either, but meh) and I'm not trying to discourage those that do, just saying that from the standpoint of someone looking at it neutrally, nothing screamed "PAIRING HINTS, RIGHT HURR".

Glad to see Tenten looking excited and ready to put the fan to use; can't wait to see more of her.

#12 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:40 PM

Wait how come Ten-Ten can use the Fan so easily? Does that mean she is also a decendant of Sage of the Six path as well? Maybe she's a long lost Senju or something, Hope there is more insight provided, as according to the Raikage you need high Chakra levels to use the weapns and it looked like TenTen had no trouble using the weapon at all, she didn't even look winded. And if that's the case I wonder if that means TenTen is now the strongest Female Ninja in her age group.

Chouji looked badarse in the last panel, land without the use of the pills, was great to see the link between the Shika-Ino-Cho goes on for 16 generations, and Saratobi is also part of that bond.

So Ino, Shika and Chouji really are the future clan heads, I always wondered about that, I think Kiba, and Shino are also children of Clan Heads, we know Hinata is, Naruto is the only living Uzumaki we know of and the son of fourth Hokage, though he didn't know it so it doesn't really matter, It really drives home the struggles Sakura (and Naruto) must have had to go through when in the Academy, she was from a citizen background in a class full of members that would control the village when they grew up...that's gotta be hard for a kid.

iAnby7W.gif

#13 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:01 AM

I really liked this chapter possibly because I am a big Ino-Shika-Cho fan but still...

Chouji looks so cool on the last page

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#14 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:42 AM

This looks like it was a good chapter, TenTen got the fan, she confirmed that Asuma was the one who killed off the lightning mask herself. And the development of Chouji has been taken into account, I'd imagine that Chouji will be the physical one in the Team 10 fight. He's badass in Butterfly form. The InoShikaCho looks like it goes back long time in Konoha history, but not as much as the Senju/Uchiha which is to be expected.

I still believe that there will be closure between the teams that leads to the final closure of Team 7. Team 10 seems more obvious, I suspect Team Guy to follow, Then or in conjunction with Team 8, that will be followed by other major characters like Tsunade. Then I believe Kakashi v an Opponent, Naruto v Sasuke, Sakura v Kabuto, Naruto v Madara. But that's my opinion. I'll just shrug off the other issues for later.

#15 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

I loved this chapter. Probably because I've always been a Chouji fan after his fight with Jirobo. Guess I'm a sucker for nice guys, anyways Ten-ten + Banana fan= Awesome. Now she's either going to be a major asset or pass out from using it and be useless like the rest of the series sweatdrop.gif

JLHza2T.png

#16 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:28 AM

Oh hell yes biggrin.gif That's all I have to say.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#17 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 30 2011, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha... I knew Ten-Ten grabbed the Banana Fan. So Chouji is is getting awesome and the very small ChouIno moment was more than enough. So, is Asuma's kid a boy or a girl? Kishi just slapped some fans with the Chouji/Sakura hesitation to kill someone they care for (meaning that Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke because he is still her friend/comrade).

Liked the Choino development here, subtle but deep. Loved the clan history stuff too. So the those three clans (and the Sarutobi too) go back roughly about 400 years- That's about the limit Japanese families that don't have noble ancestry can trace back with a degree of certainty.

So we know for certain Kurenai has had the baby. The Japanese text doesn't explicitly state the gender of the baby (the King thing is meant as the babies of either gender) Could be a boy, but the clothing is much more like how baby girls than boys are dressed in Japan. We'll find out eventually.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 30 2011, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we know for certain Kurenai has had the baby. The Japanese text doesn't explicitly state the gender of the baby (the King thing is meant as the babies of either gender) Could be a boy, but the clothing is much more like how baby girls than boys are dressed in Japan. We'll find out eventually.

If the baby was indeed born now, judging from the background, he/she must have been born between right after Naruto left for his Sage training (about I believe 2 days later) and right before Pain started to decimated the village.

Anyways, I loved this chapter because it showed signficance and meaning. Chouji has some development and his powerful butterfly version is coming back! I hope for some more scenes with Tenten and her "new" weapon.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#19 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:15 AM

Spoiler alert --Click here to view--
haha that was great chapter. I liked it a lot. I never knew up till now just how far back InoShikaCho goes back. I also would have never thought that those earings they wore had so much meaning in them. One more thing however, were is everyone getting this ChoIno from? Maybe its because i haven't thought much about the pairing but i never saw any ChoIno moments. I just saw a friend Encouraging another friend. Please correct me if i am wrong

#20 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:50 AM

Oh my goodness! Ah- the baby! Aw--! wow.png

Lol; why does Tenten have Rôshi's Bancho fan? XD Also (fan-girl scream) WAH! Chōuji— I LOVE YO--U! WOO--! Kick-ass all the freaking way my boy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users