7 replies to this topic

#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:31 PM

Here's a video of a guy making a point and defending narusaku with some youtube comments from naruhina fans.

The sound quality isn't so good so you'll just have to bare with it.

Now feel free to discuss without bashing so much. We don't want the moderators to close down this thread now, do we?

I think that this guy makes a good point but I want to know what you guys think. happy.gif

#2 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

That sounds like Nuclear Raven's voice fu.png and yeah it's pretty much some of the things we've "unofficially" touched in the debate thread before.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 25 July 2010 - 11:55 PM.

#3 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 25 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now feel free to discuss without bashing so much. We don't want the moderators to close down this thread now, do we?

I'm just going to briefly edit what I said on the "Sasuke" topic and post it here, because this has something to do with it too:
Honestly, I really don't see what's so wrong with bashing. I think that it's WAY too strict here with character bashing. If we don't like a character, why not just be able to express it? It's not like our opinions on the character will matter, it's just what we think of them.
Honestly, you shouldn't be able to just go all "hey this guy is terrible he sucks etc. etc.", but even when we just poke fun at the characters...I've seen topics CLOSED for just POKING FUN at characters before! I find it outrageous! It kind of makes it no fun.

Now, for example, I'm no fan of Sasuke, I admit it. I really dislike the guy (if you warn me for bashing for just saying I don't like a character, just go ahead and ban me because I won't put up with that. That wouldn't be fair at all), but I find it stupid that we can't just say what we think!

I digress. I just really wanted to get that off my chest of how unnecessarily strict this site can be with character "bashing".

Now on-topic:
2:47
I LAUGHED AT HOW STUPID THAT QUOTE WAS! XD
"...she displayed a different way of protecting Naruto, and even so, she was still the bomb!"
So she was "the bomb" in the manga too, where Pein completely owned her and she was useless?

P.S. If you say I was bashing and warn me or something, you are so wrong. That is fact what I just wrote. She did get owned, and she was useless against him.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 25 July 2010 - 11:53 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#4 Zin

Zin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:55 PM

"It's very unprofessional" lols...I didn't realize this was a profession. headscratch.gif But yea the points have been made before so *shrug*. I agree with what he's saying but, if you've ever been on other forums you wouldn't believe the kind of crap you have to put up with as a narusaku fan. Some naruhina fans have points of view that so skewed that it's like they're referring to entirely different mangas entirely. I had one that told me that everything Naruto did was for Hinata and that Sakura was a b**** didn't deserve Naruto and should just die.... facepalm.png
"I've always equated "feelings" with "getting caught"...they both get in the way of my money. Unfortunately not everyone is as committed to their work as I am." - Garrett, Thief:TMA

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Anna: "The Maria Narcissa."
Sam: "Sounds like you're setting me up for another blind date."
Anna: "The Maria Narcissa is a boat."
Sam: "So was the last girl you set me up with."
Anna: "Fisher!"
Sam: "Sorry." - Anna Grímsdóttir and Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:08 AM

Guys please keep it down no bashing remember the rules moderators will come to give warnings and eventually this thread will be close. mellow.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 25 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys please keep it down no bashing remember the rules moderators will come to give warnings and eventually this thread will be close. mellow.gif

What bashing?
We are only stating fact! If they think that it's bashing then we might as well not even be here!
I haven't seen one ounce of anything that can be fairly considered bashing! I am so sick of how we have to watch our backs every time we want to state our opinion on other characters and couples.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#7 Zin

Zin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 26 2010, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who's bashing...? That actually happened to me...
"I've always equated "feelings" with "getting caught"...they both get in the way of my money. Unfortunately not everyone is as committed to their work as I am." - Garrett, Thief:TMA

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Anna: "The Maria Narcissa."
Sam: "Sounds like you're setting me up for another blind date."
Anna: "The Maria Narcissa is a boat."
Sam: "So was the last girl you set me up with."
Anna: "Fisher!"
Sam: "Sorry." - Anna Grímsdóttir and Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:56 AM

Ok... I'm sensing some tension over here. I'm going to closed the thread.

Not only just for because of the bashing, its for the same topics that are for the Debate thread.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users