Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Binktopia Translation is out.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#42 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ Sep 5 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got the same thought as you. I thought about it many times and I got confused too. Naruto is little dumb, maybe in part 1, Sasuke's the first person in his team who recognized Naruto as a friend. such aaas...the time when Sasuke gave his lunch to Naruto first (and the next is sakura). Then, Naruto had seen how big was Sasuke's determination to protect his friend, shown in...the time when Sasuke protected Naruto from Haku's needles attack. so...maybe from that time, Naruto stated that Sasuke was a good guy and he had kind heart. Then, when revenge took Sasuke, Naruto still believed that Sasuke's kind heart (which is shown as 'light') still remained. However, the revenge (which is shown as 'dark') took most of his mind and the light still remained the same size so...dark conquered all.

Maybe what Naruto tries to save Sasuke is growing the light so Sasuke could get his healthy mind. Yea...I think Sasuke has lost one...

That maybe true but Naruto's actions are meaningless if Sasuke doesn't take the effect to change. Remember its like Madara said Sasuke chose revenge on Konoha instead of following Itachi's wishes and return to Konoha. It is disappointing that his enemy revealing the truth about Sasuke and he refuse to accepted. Hell even Orochimaru, Jiraiya, & Itachi mention about Sasuke's choice (although in Jiraiya's case he say forget him and move on).

This pain he's feels that Sai mention to Sakura was self-made. He's only in pain because he chooses to be since he's constantly chasing Sasuke (more so for himself than Sakura). Why bother when he's part of Akatsuki who will capture him & died. The battle with Pain was by mere luck, if Minato didn't step in his friends would be rushing 3 days to save him from certain death. I think Naruto needs to set up his priorities, because right now he would make a terrible excuse of a Hokage (then again he doesn't understand the full job application anyway)!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#43 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Sep 5 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... since he's constantly chasing Sasuke (more so for himself than Sakura)

I don't see it that way. I'm not saying you are wrong, as the story could easily back up what you are seeing, but so far I have a different interpretation.

Sakura and Naruto have not discussed Sasuke in a meaningful way during Part 2. And they have the PoaL hanging over their heads. I get the idea that Naruto thinks that Sakura has stronger feelings for Sasuke than she actually does (now), so to make her happy, he is going all out to get Sasuke back. And the reverse is true as well, that Sakura is doing it for Naruto. This is one place where each of them trying to be noble and supportive of the other, without mentioning how they are feeling, is really backfiring. If Sakura catches up to Naruto, and lets him know that Sasuke is not more important than him, that could really change how obsessed both of them are with Sasuke.

They'd still have to deal with the PoaL, because Naruto stands by his word, but it would be progress towards what is really important. danarusakunp3.gif

Edited by RedDelicious, 05 September 2009 - 11:53 PM.

#44 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:58 PM

I agree, with Red on this one too. It seem that way of course to me at least.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 06 September 2009 - 12:43 AM.

#45 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 5 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, with Red on this one. That I also think that

I also think that i agree.
\

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Sep 5 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol xD

#47 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:27 AM

The whole relationship between the old team 7 Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke is real complex and can have many outtakes/theories on how it will turn out to be. I personally felt like Madara was wrong and right at the same time. Sasuke started off only going to seek revenge on Danzou at first which means he hasn't completely gave in to the hatred but as he fought the samurai/Team Cloud something mentally happened to him causing him to have a lust for bloodshed and at the same time he put his hand over his eye almost like he was trying to resist something that was going on inside him. (Maybe Amaterasu is an actual living summoning beast through only the Sharnigan; Sasuke is being taken over by it because of having a weak mind/spirit and not able to control Itachi's power ups.)

As for Naruto I think he's still a Senju by carrying the Senju/blood chakra but without the family name title. The Senju/Uchiha could be so special that the female and male counterparts, doesn't matter which way the marriage goes, still can pass down the blood/chakra from Rikudou's youngest son after all Rikudou was like a god of the ninja world possessing the most power and giving birth to it/teachings. That would explain a lot about Naruto possessing large deposits of chakra and being able to have good control of it like him achieving a higher sage mode level over Jiraiya, being able to stay in it even with out the aid of a shadow clone now indicated during his talk with Negato, learning a high skill Jutsu like the Rasengan within three days, and most importantly the will power it takes to resist Kyuubi from taking over every time Naruto gets mad after his devotion he made in part II. It would also be cool.gif and help tie in what Madara said about Naruto have the "Will of Fire" like the First Hokage Hashirama Senju.

As for the physical body/mind thing mentioned by Madara about the Younger brother and the rest of the Senju, I think mainly applies to their bodies having a large natural deposit of chakra and being able to have good control over it like Hashirama/Tobirama/Tsunade/Minato (insane skills on using seals like learning the death god seal and the seal used to contain Kyuubi within Naruto) and Naruto in his Sage Mode

Edited by Uzumakikage, 06 September 2009 - 01:43 AM.

#48 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Sep 5 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man. Are you psychic?

I agree with Mik3 and Red on this one. I agree also hee.

#49 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:14 AM

Its...FATE!?!?!??!

#50 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:57 AM

Bah. Amaterasu is the Sun Goddess. I don't see how a Shinto religious deity can be "inside" Sasuke controlling him, when the technique itself is based off her. (Sun = Fire)

And as for Naruto bearing lots of chakra? Jiraiya has stated himself that it's because of Kyuubi he has so much energy, Kakashi stated this as well while training him. It has nothing to do with a fabled ninja like Rikudou.

#51 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:22 AM

I disagree with that last part. Kakashi and Yamato both commented on the strength of his chakra being the reason why he is able to supress the Kyubis chakra with his own. Kakashi himself before the timeskip said that Naruto had at leats twice the chakra he has and Kakashi has used some serious Chakra drian techniques.

Naruto also during the fight with Gaara did not call upon kyubis chakra untill the very end. those 2000 clones were done with his own chakra.

while ill grant that the kyubis chakra is a part of him its not the totality of it.

I theorized that like Minato, Narutos chakra not only has a large amount of it but it also is very very rich like a high octane fuel. not only does he have a fairly decent sized tank of it but he gets a lot more milage per gallon then others do.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#52 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Sep 6 2009, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I disagree with that last part. Kakashi and Yamato both commented on the strength of his chakra being the reason why he is able to supress the Kyubis chakra with his own. Kakashi himself before the timeskip said that Naruto had at leats twice the chakra he has and Kakashi has used some serious Chakra drian techniques.

That seems to depend on the translation. What I remember from Chapter 315 a while ago (which seems to match what you are saying), was that Naruto has twice the chakra of Kakashi, and if Naruto wasn't suppressing the kyuubi's chakra, it would be 100 times. The translation that is at onemanga now seems to imply that the extra chakra (twice or a hundred times) is all coming from the kyuubi.

It'd be nice to know what was originally intended. I prefer the idea that Naruto makes a good kyuubi prison because of his larger chakra store, rather than the kyuubi chakra being his power source. (Gaara is still a beast, even though he is no longer a jinchurikii.)

#53 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

OK I also don't believe that Naruto's large chakra reserves is due to the Kyuubi's influence, His father was a Kage so he has good chance he would have received large chkra pool himself, We've seen with Negato how much chakra a person can have even without a Bijuu, so it's not completely out of this world to belive that Naruto can have impressive Chakra reserves, we've already seen other ninja's with higher chakra reserves. But I wouldn't say that the Kyuubi's chakra did not improve his chakra someways, I think it made it more potent, it would explain how he can produce shadow clones that seem to stay around for longer.

Another argument for Naruto being a Senju clan heir could be how he managed to master Sage mode and able to use Natural Chakra, don't you think that the Senju clan would be ideal candidates to master the technique? You always got the impression they were one with nature.

You know I just had a crazy theory, what if bloodline limits such as Wood, and ice all came from the Senju clan? Don't you think Haku's ideals were very similar to the Senju's, he appeared to have the will of fire which later inspired Naruto.

Also, anyone else find it strange not a single person who has the 'Will of Fire' has a affinity to fire? The one clan famous for lacking it is the one famous for it.

iAnby7W.gif

#54 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:03 AM

except probably Obito... Though, to be honest, we haven't really seen much of the entire Uchiha Clan, they might not all be arrogant stiffs like Mikoto and Obito.....

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 07 September 2009 - 12:04 AM.

#55 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

Here is the preview of WSJ Naruto 463 translated by Shounensuki of NF.some of the text was too small to read so its only partly translated:

The larger text says "The dizzying drama develops!! now that the intrigue is swirling, what about Naruto!?"
The smaller text says something about Sasuke vs the Raikage. I can't read the kanji, but it might say something about the battle being decided by hatred. I can definitely read hatred.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 07 September 2009 - 12:59 AM.

#56 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:08 AM

Hmm, looks interesting.

#57 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Sep 5 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea reread the blinktopia version, It makes it more clear that Madara was saying that Naruto inherited the "will of fire" much like the shodai. that and he can see much of Haishirama in Naruto

so it makes it seem more that Naruto is not a Senju
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#58 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Sep 6 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea reread the blinktopia version, It makes it more clear that Madara was saying that Naruto inherited the "will of fire" much like the shodai. that and he can see much of Haishirama in Naruto

so it makes it seem more that Naruto is not a Senju

I think, it could mean that thought or it could mean that he is a Senju. It's just seem that he could have more importance that way to the story...

It would be strange that Naruto wouldn't be an Senju.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 07 September 2009 - 02:45 AM.

#59 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 6 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think, it could mean that thought or it could mean that he is a Senju. It's just seem that he could have more importance that way to the story...

It would be strange that Naruto wouldn't be an Senju.

Er. Ok?

Being the main character isn't important enough? Adding more stuff will make him more important to this story when the entire story is about him? SCORE!

I must be reading the wrong manga!

#60 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 6 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Er. Ok?

Being the main character isn't important enough? Adding more stuff will make him more important to this story when the entire story is about him? SCORE!

I must be reading the wrong manga!

Its just get me the feeling he put more background info for the Uchiha instead of his main Character. Its just seems like Kishimoto likes Sasuke more than HIS main character. We hardly, know anything about Sakura, and Naruto. However, we know more about the Uchiha clan and the Hugyga clan than any other clans in the Naruto universe. It seems he put more thought into Sasuke and Hinata's clans than his other characters in his story.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 07 September 2009 - 03:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users