• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

#1 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:13 AM

wow.gif I feel like crying now!!

Source: http://forum.onemang...ead.php?t=34560

I guess this will count as a major Naruto/Hinata moment. shamefulcry0js.gif

Riassunto
Team Gai's reach one of the boss frogs.
Nagato is still being searched for.
The talk continues a little more. Naruto is then stabbed with more rods.
Hinata appears, (probably tries to help), but she is stabbed by a black rod, and we see her unconscious and bleeding..
Naruto goes 6 tails.

Link to Spoiler pic --Click here to view--
Image of Naruto turning into the nine - tail fox (six -tails)

http://www.freeimage...?767b329bd6.jpg

Edited by Kag19, 25 February 2009 - 06:26 AM.

Naruto Live action is here

#2 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:32 AM

Holy crap...

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#3 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:35 AM

Six tails?
Hinata Dies?

sad.gif

#4 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:49 AM

437 spoiler thoughts --Click here to view--
We don't know that she dies. There are two obvious ways to view it.

1. She fulfills a major ambition by being strong enough to confess, but dies.
  2. She fulfills a major ambition by being strong enough to confess and survives.

I'd lean towards the second. However, it does not necessarily lead to NaruHina although Naruto going to six tails is a big hint. But one could argue that it was the double-whammy of the confession and seeing a friend (seemingly) killed on top of the stress of the situation. Since all the information that I know of is based off of one spoiler image and some text, I'd be comfortable making that argument that it's more likely than the alternative that he's in love with her. There just hasn't been enough (=any) development indicating any sort of feelings of that nature or any relationship before. Given the amount of development that NaruSaku has had, I still think that was important and there for a reason.

#5 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:53 AM

arg.gif My heart is breaking!! No, that should be Sakura doing that not Hinata. 111193.gif

#6 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:58 AM

I LOVE NARUHINA T_T IF SHE DIES MY <3 will </3

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:59 AM

If anything, I'd say it's not like Naruto's gonna like her instantly, guys. This isn't Harry Potter for God's sake. tongue.gif But anyway, this may just be something to really affect Naruto's spirit, to see so many people he cares about getting hurt or dying because of Pain wanting him to suffer too. I tell you though, it'll be interesting to see how things turn out. I wonder if anyone'll be able to calm Naruto down now that he's 6 tails strong. I kinda hope Sakura will do it, since Kishimoto-sensei shouldf show her trying to do something for Naruto besides just staying out of the fight and attending to the weakening Tsunade... I mean, srsly! But I think Sakura trying to not get involved is a sign of her faith in Naruto, even if she knows what destructive power he has when he's in his 4-tails form, and this is gonna be even WORSE!!!

Bryon

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 25 February 2009 - 07:05 AM.

#8 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:08 AM

Well its still early for spoilers, but it does look like Naruto went six tails for sure. As for whatever has happened to Hinata, well you can only wait for pics before deciding.

Somehow I think:

Ch. 437 = Hinata gets hurt -> Naruto turns into Kyuubi.
Ch. 438 = Sakura somehow gets involved -> Naruto gets out of Kyuubi mode - > (related to ch.296-297)

#9 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (True @ Feb 24 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well its still early for spoilers, but it does look like Naruto went six tails for sure. As for whatever has happened to Hinata, well you can only wait for pics before deciding.

Somehow I think:

Ch. 437 = Hinata gets hurt -> Naruto turns into Kyuubi.
Ch. 438 = Sakura somehow gets involved -> Naruto gets out of Kyuubi mode - > (related to ch.296-297)

Like Nick, you got a good point, True. smile.gif After all, for all we know, Fukasaku and Shima aren't dead either, and neither is Hinata. I'm looking forward tro seeing the full-on story with this spoiler.

Part of me assumes Hinata did this because of wanting to feel useful for once, in spite of how much growth she's done.

Bryon

#10 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:17 AM

Naruto going six tails does say something about Hinata's injury... but in my opinion, if it were any other member of the Rookie 9, Team Gai, or someone who's had an impact on his life he'd go insane too. I wonder if he'd go all the way up to eight or nine tails if he were to witness Kakashi's (hopefully not) death... Granted Hinata's confession might've upped the anguish a bit more seeing as she finally mustered the courage to confess for him to go from 4, what we've last seen, to 6 tails. But this really makes me wonder... why did Kishimoto chose now for Hinata to confess as she gets hurt? Is he trying to show us a NaruHina moment with possible foreshadowing (if she survives)? Or is he trying to take her out of the picture along with a few dozen (main character) other deaths?

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#11 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Feb 24 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto going six tails does say something about Hinata's injury... but in my opinion, if it were any other member of the Rookie 9, Team Gai, or someone who's had an impact on his life he'd go insane too. I wonder if he'd go all the way up to eight or nine tails if he were to witness Kakashi's (hopefully not) death... Granted Hinata's confession might've upped the anguish a bit more seeing as she finally mustered the courage to confess for him to go from 4, what we've last seen, to 6 tails. But this really makes me wonder... why did Kishimoto chose now for Hinata to confess as she gets hurt? Is he trying to show us a NaruHina moment with possible foreshadowing (if she survives)? Or is he trying to take her out of the picture along with a few dozen (main character) other deaths?

Dunno about your last question, Onionhead. Perhaps he is trying to give us a lot of drama by taking out many main characters. After all, so far, he's killed Jiraiya and Kakashi. So who knows how many more may perish before the story is all said and done?

Bryon

#12 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:27 AM

The BIG CONFESSION
Naruhina script text spoiler --Click here to view--
さらにナルトの前に現れたのはヒナタ
Furthermore, Hinata appears in front of Naruto.
天道  「増援?」
Tendou "Reinforcements?"
ナルト 「何ででてきたヒナタじゃそいつにはかなわ・・」
Naruto "Hinata, why? Get out. This person will just brush you away"
ヒナタ 「ウン」
Hinata "Yup".
ヒナタ 「これは私の独りよがり…」
Hinata "This is my happiness".
ヒナタ 「今ここにたっているのは自分の意志」
Hinata "I am here now of my own will."
昔の自分を思い出す…ここからはナルトマンセー思考に
色々あってナルト君の笑顔で救われた!
I remember my old self... From here I was thinking of cheering you on in a variety of ways,
yet I was always rescued by Naruto-kun's smiling face.
ヒナタ 「ナルト君を守れるならこの命失ってもかまわない」
Hinata "If it's to protect Naruto-kun, my life doesn't matter."
ヒナタ 「私はナルト君が大好きだから…」
Hinata "I really like Naruto-kun that's why..."
無謀にも天道に突っ込んでいくヒナタ
Hinata recklessly attacks Tendou.
ヒナタ 「柔歩双獅拳」
Hinata "Juubusoujiken" (Gentle Step Twin Lion Punch)
ヒナタの技がヒットする前に天道の神羅なんちゃらをくらい
Hinata's technique hit's God Realms Shinra Tensei.
地面に叩きつけられるヒナタ…
Hinata was thrown to the ground...
天道が倒れて意識のないヒナタに黒い棒で 
Tendou drops down and uses the chakra rods on the unconscious Hinata.
「ザシュ」

ヒナタの体からドクドクでる血
Blood is flowing out of Hinata's body.

長門 「俺の両親も俺の目の前で木の葉の忍びどもに殺された
    愛情が~(覚えてないや)」
Nagato: I have killed my parents and Konoha's shinobi in front of me as well. Affection... (remembers something)

ナルト ヒナタが目の前で惨殺された事により
    超九尾人6に変身!!(尻尾6本状態ね)
Naruto: You've murdered Hinata in front of me.... Because of that... Chou Kyuubijin 6 metamorphosis!!! (6-tails. The writing is a mess). Note: Super 9 tailed man 6 metamorphosis lolol
    見た目は前出てきた黒い姿に6本の尻尾頭には妖狐の頭蓋骨を
    かぶってる感じ
Eyes are visible, coming out in front, a black figure, A 6 tailed-animal wearing the skull of a youko (fox demon)
    そのおぞましい姿を見てもまったく動じない天道(長門)
Even seeing this really horrifying figure, Tendou (Nagato) is unfazed.
天道(長門)「お前の痛みなど俺が受けた痛みに比べれば~(カス以下)
Tendou (Nagato) "Let me see if your Pain is comparable to mine."

で完
The end.

Edited by Kag19, 25 February 2009 - 07:40 AM.

#13 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:41 AM

This isn't really a NaruHina moment since I'm sure Naruto would probably go berserk if any of his friends were hurt (or in this case probably killed) especially in front of his eyes.

On another note....

HOLY SHIRT! NARUTO GOES 6 TAILS?!!

Pein is boned.

uc.png

#14 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:54 AM

Anybody interested in making a petition to Taro Aso to make Kishi change the script say AYE,

(Taro Aso's the Japanese PM, he also happens to be an otaku, like the rest of us)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#15 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:04 AM

Y'know I bet the NaruHina community would be thrilled to see how some of us are wetting our pants over this when this isn't really a legit NaruHina moment. Sure Hinata confesses more or less but does Naruto say he likes her back? And sure he goes berserk over her apparent death but again he'd probably do so if any of his friends were killed IN FRONT OF HIM. Calm the hell down people geez.

uc.png

#16 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:32 AM

We still have to see how Sakura reacts to all of this? I'm expecting an even bigger moment between Sakura and Naruto. Maybe it will be Sakura who calms down Naruto with her own confession thus making him transform back into his human self. It will be kind of like the Beauty and the Beast ending. wub.gif

Edited by Kag19, 25 February 2009 - 08:33 AM.

#17 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:55 AM

Well one half of the naruhina puzzle is complex.

I doubt a confession even under those circumstances seals it. These might not be real either

But a sudden confession even under these circumstances doesn't mean NaruHina is cannon. He doesn't even know her or spend as much time around her like he does with Sakura
\

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Feb 25 2009, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well one half of the naruhina puzzle is complex.

I doubt a confession even under those circumstances seals it. These might not be real either

But a sudden confession even under these circumstances doesn't mean NaruHina is cannon. He doesn't even know her or spend as much time around her like he does with Sakura

QFT.

uc.png

#19 Spiker09

Spiker09

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:04 AM

i wasnt going to reply and say anything while this whole hinata jumping outta nowhere and getting killed did seem to get forseen

Their aint much people left around who would be willing to try and deal with a 6 tailed naruto i mean, i guess kakashi could appear outta nowhere we havnt seen what happen to yamato tsunade aint fairing so well either i mean if anyone is really going to do anything about it sakura, yamato seem to be the only choices that really pop into my head at the moment who are well enough to do anything and for the people hoping for sakura to come out and heal hinata well, i believe that if sakura is going to come out its going to be to help naruto not hinata i mean, they dont need a 6-tails naruto running around the village after its destroyed

i do want to say though i personally am happy one of naruto's friends may die i mean im suppose to believe that konoha gets attack(and destroyed mind you) and all of naruto's friends survive? hinata seems to be the best one to kill one what has she really done or really need to do anything to make her story complete i mean dying their would show that hinata has grown which in my mind completes her little story thing.

#20 IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

I gotta say, six-tails Naruto looks badass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users