19441 replies to this topic

#19361 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:41 AM

even a professional voice actor thought the movie was bad, yet people say the  movie is still good why? can they still not comprehend that its supposed to be a canon movie and does everything wrong? wait no that's right they think its a good movie just because its hinata and naruto getting together  :facepalm:

Because they could have a scene where Hinata masturbates to a shrine of Naruto with a picture of him when he was 6 years old as the center piece! And they would still call it the greatest romance they ever seen, and how hinata totally deserves Naruto and Naruto is lucky to get hinata.

Because at the end of the day they don't care about anything other than their preferred pairing is canon. They don't care about anything beyond that and would love anything as long as it confirmed nH was canon.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 October 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#19362 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:42 AM

You know to be honest both the american VAs for both hinata and Sakura are really good. It just sad these roles are what they will be remembered for.

#19363 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:16 AM

Not necessarily Hinata's voice actress also voices Orhime from Bleach and Yui from SAO and those are pretty well known characters. I know Kate Higgins voiced Talho from Eureka Seven, Angelika from Rugrats, Saber from Fate Stay/Night and surprisingly Karin from Bleach which I didn't know about it.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#19364 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:20 PM

Sigh Minato and Kushina I bet they are happy they are dead right now, I can just see them what they think

Kushina: What the hell Y'know that girl is to weird and my son has become a sucmbag to the girl that was like me

Minato What the hell son even I never did that to your mother

Obito: damn and here I thought I was bad I mean sure I killed a lot of people a used them but when it came to the one I love I loved her.

Rin God I'm so thankful I'm not there for that mess up last thing I want it to get messed up as well.

Nagato: *looks at Obito* Maybe it would have been beter if we had killed him if this is how he treats woman

Obito: Yeah I mean what the hell happened that's what I want to know.

Kunina *starting to get all angry* oh just wait till he gets here I'm going to teach my son not to treat a woman like that Y'know.

I thoughts exactly, I hope when Naruto finally dies and goes to be with his parents Kushina actually does that to him.  

#19365 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:41 AM

2evzwhz.png

That makes too much sense.

#19366 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:02 PM

I was at FYE in Lexington and I saw the movie so without anybody looking, I farted on it.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#19367 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:41 PM

2evzwhz.png

Aizen, you... sonofab...  :lmao:

#19368 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:22 PM

Aizen, you... sonofab...  :lmao:

All according to kaikaku

#19369 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:37 PM

All according to kaikaku

Dammit! That means Light Yagami is in on this too!! XD

#19370 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:43 PM

no kishimoto was brainwashed by the aliens of independence day, THEY'RE BACK!! http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15531 

Edited by ultranx, 13 December 2015 - 11:45 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#19371 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:55 AM

no kishimoto was brainwashed by the aliens of independence day, THEY'RE BACK!! http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15531 

That actually looks good, since Will Simth did not make the first movie good. It's was watchable, because of actors like Bill Pitman, and the other fine actors. I still liked Bill Pitman's (President Witmore) speech always gave me chills hearing it. We will not go softly into the night as today will be our Independence Day.

Also perfect trailer for an ionic filim like Independence Day

I do hope the Aliens put better malware protection in their alien system this time around. Lol

Edited by Ryriena, 14 December 2015 - 04:56 AM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#19372 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:03 AM

btw I think everyone will get a kick out of this:

12391116_1000164713358031_62757772542704

naruto is in fact just a super ripoffy manga comprised of dragon ball, hunter x hunter, 666 satan, and star wars. no wonder we thought it was good.0.o

naruto is the biggest baddest ripoff of all time xD

Edited by ultranx, 15 December 2015 - 05:05 AM.

#19373 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:08 AM

naruto is in fact just a super ripoffy manga comprised of dragon ball, hunter x hunter, 666 satan, and star wars. no wonder we thought it was good.0.o

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ah but there's a difference. Luke didn't end up a scumbag. :D

PS. There's a possibility Luke joined the dark side.  :wink: 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#19374 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:12 AM

pein was more vader than obi tchto.

#19375 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:22 AM

the other difference is vader didn't turn bad from losing his love, he was already turning bad and he was to blame for her death xD

also I heard from someone luke did turn to the dark side like in the force unleashed games but he turned good and became immune to the darkside but can use its power at will, is that true? 0.o I heard it was in the books or something

Edited by ultranx, 15 December 2015 - 05:26 AM.

#19376 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:40 AM

the other difference is vader didn't turn bad from losing his love, he was already turning bad and he was to blame for her death xD

also I heard from someone luke did turn to the dark side like in the force unleashed games but he turned good and became immune to the darkside but can use its power at will, is that true? 0.o I heard it was in the books or something

No, I played both games and that doesn't happen. Maybe it's in one of the books that I don't know. But thing is Disney already disregarded the expanded universe. It became non-canonical.

If I'm not mistaken they renamed it to legends or legendary or something with legend in the title. You can still buy whatever was part of the expanded universe since they do like money, but it's not canon anymore. It's not part of the movies anymore, it's separate from them.

Although this new villain Kylo Ren does have a mask that's almost identical to Darth Revan's mask. And the new empire base is called Starkiller Base.

Starkiller is the protagonist of The Force Unleashed games. So yeah.

Edited by Nostradamus, 15 December 2015 - 05:45 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#19377 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:47 AM

pein was more vader than obi tchto.

Obito is more vader than pein.

Yes, kishi took many reference from sw since it really popular in japan.
Doraemon even has a chapter dedicate to it.

Oh the hate vs love like sith vs Jedi.
Kishi doesn't have originality, but he know how to use his reference.

#19378 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:51 AM

Luke also wasn't the "Child of Prophecy". It was always just Anakin. Luke was really just more of a catalyst to help bring that prophecy to its conclusion. Anakin brought balance to The Force by falling to the Dark Side, resulting in the Jedi being dwindled down to almost nothing, allowing the Sith to rule for a time after a thousand years apparently, and then, through Luke, turns against Palpatine and kills him before dying himself, thus both the Jedi and Sith have to start over from scratch with neither side having a huge power advantage over the other.

And while Anakin was already clearly being influenced towards the Dark Side (both through Palpatine's subtle manipulations as well as his own fear and anger), his love for Padme was indeed one of the biggest contributing factors. Even Episode III showed Anakin seeming to be conflicted (the way he rebuked Palpatine's initial manipulations in the opera house until Palpatine told him about the "legend" of Darth Plagueis) and even looked like he began to turn himself around when he apologized to Obi-Wan for how he was acting and admitting that he hadn't been appreciative of his teaching and training, but his fear of losing Padme and yet-to-be-born child (as far as he knew, it was just one, thus allowing Palpatine's manipulations to work more) and the anger for not being recognized by the Jedi Council won out in the end.

2e5.gif

#19379 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

No, I played both games and that doesn't happen. Maybe it's in one of the books that I don't know. But thing is Disney already disregarded the expanded universe. It became non-canonical.

If I'm not mistaken they renamed it to legends or legendary or something with legend in the title. You can still buy whatever was part of the expanded universe since they do like money, but it's not canon anymore. It's not part of the movies anymore, it's separate from them.

Although this new villain Kylo Ren does have a mask that's almost identical to Darth Revan's mask. And the new empire base is called Starkiller Base.

Starkiller is the protagonist of The Force Unleashed games. So yeah.

Actually the whole Luke going evil was a different ending DLC for the first force unleashed if you chose to kill vader. So is Knights of the old Republic Series also non-canon too?

#19380 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:23 PM

Agreed and also I though I was the only who though that about Obtio showing Kishi can't do anything original or just take something great and then half-ass it. He also turn Itachi into a lame ripoff of the Boss form MGS 3. Also i'm joking about Itachi being lame he's actually my favorite Uchiha next to his mother and Shusui one he got his second form eyes form. That I think Anakin's turning evil was done better and he really didn't whine that much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users