• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:49 AM

Phew, finished the story just in time. I was afraid that I wasn't going to make it in time. I had to rush a lot in the end, and I mean a very lot, but it is complete biggrin.gif a_dance.gif

I hope that everyone will enjoy reading the story: Ten days biggrin.gif

I don't know if this is allowed to do, but if you don't like to read it at the library, you could read it one fanfiction.net as well. Here's the link.

ten days
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#42 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:55 AM

Wow. That's a lot of chapters in the last couple days.

And that's fine. People can read it where ever they want, but we'd like it to be available for them to read here so it's fairly easy to get to.

(Only nine days, but ten chapters? Am I missing something?)

#43 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:56 AM

ten days and eleves chapters tongue.gif
There is a prologue before the ten days start

#44 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:00 AM

OK, I see it now. It said "Complete" for Day 9 so I thought that meant it was the last chapter. (And it kinda did look like it was done. 121721.gif )

#45 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:05 AM

Lol, yeah, that can be very misleading tongue.gif
But, I needed to do ten days...or else I would have needed to change my title tongue.gif

#46 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:13 AM

Posted my pictures in the fanart section. But I did this as a fun prompt exercise rather than a the contest. smile.gif It sparked me to do fanart, something I haven't done for about 10 years when I was drawing Gambit and Rogue. I'm strictly amatuerish in my drawing abilities, but I still enjoy it.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#47 Lady Azura

Lady Azura

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:41 PM

Lady Azura here from NF... where do I post my fanfic? I've finished it... and I don't know where to post it. unsure.gif

#48 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Lady Azura @ Jul 17 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lady Azura here from NF... where do I post my fanfic? I've finished it... and I don't know where to post it. unsure.gif

In the Library.

You might want to also PM me with the story when you post it so I'll know if there were any (more) bugs.

ETA: And welcome to H&E! biggrin.gif

#49 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

Sooo ...

Here are the submissions!

Anybody with at least 10 posts is eligible to vote. To vote, PM me with your three favorite of each category and rank them. All votes need to be in by July 24, 2007 at 5 pm EST.

Fanarts:
A Crescent Summer Evening by Sakura~Kitsune (keyword: summer night)
Dragonflies and Fireflies by E-vay (keyword: dragonflies and fireflies)
For Love of Ramen by Teegz (keyword: bikini)
I Bet You'd Taste Better by Saku-chan (keyword: ice cream)
Ice Cream by Sakurai.Ami (keyword: ice cream)
Rain by rfizz (keyword: storm)
Storm by E-vay (keyword: storm)
Strawberry Heaven by juujuu (keyword: heat)
Summer Night Festival by aoi-no-tenshii (keywords: summer night, and others)
Summer Night on the Beach by ciardha (keywords: summer night, bikini)
Summer Vacation by Bloody Angel (keyword: summer vacation)
Trip to Suna by ciardha (keyword: summer vacation)
Ultimate Surfing by Saku-chan (keyword: storm)
A Walk at the Beach by Sakura Uzumaki (keyword: bikini)
Wedding Night Fireworks by ciardha (keyword: fireworks)

Fanfictions:
Bon by Dasdeke (keyword: summer night)
Breaking Up Isn't as Hard to Do as Has Been Previously Suggested by DocDestructo (keyword: ice cream)
Heat by Lady Azura (keyword: heat)
Night of the Fireworks by Lizardo221 (keyword: summer night, fireworks)
Pink Lemonade by Lizardo221 (keyword: lemonade)
Raindrops and Waterfalls by kawarimi (keywords: storm, island)
Summer Nights by Fire Inferno (keyword: summer night)
Ten Days by SakuNaruLover (keyword: summer vacation)

Read them, look at them, or otherwise check them out.

And then VOTE!

#50 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:14 AM

Sorry about the delay. I'm not really quick with this writing stuff. 121721.gif They'll be up in just a moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users