Naruto Ch. 458

#2 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:42 AM

Sai hit that speech hard.......And Sakura's face when he said it....priceless! She realizes she may be another source of Naruto's pain.

Edited by Power06, 31 July 2009 - 04:47 AM.

#3 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:47 AM

It was interesting, even as we acused SF of bias towards NH, they still used "love". It might be a sign of times or is it that Kishi used a strong enough of a word that even a biased translator could not deny.

Edited by Pite, 31 July 2009 - 04:48 AM.

The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#4 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

I like Sakura, but I'm glad somebody finally is calling her on this. She really needs to wake up. Naruto is going to insane lengths for his promises, true, but Sakura is hardly any better, and with hardly as much reason as Naruto.

Although, I wish they had settled this all a lot earlier in the manga. It feels kind of out of place right now.

Also, I don't like the Kage's very much, nor Mifune. Gaara is the only one that I feel anything for, but I doubt I can ever forget he used to be an insane murderer. Really, this is just as bad as the thing with the Fire daimyo. They keep putting Danzou in charge of things for no real reason, and with little justification. Of course, it's quite possible he's using his Sharingan to cast coercive genjutsu on people. Itachi used to be good at that, before his massive character derailment.

#5 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

It really seems that Danzou had a role in the Sandaime's death.

That sly hawk.

#6 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:55 AM

Damn Sai was like the preacher. He might have even gone a little overboard by saying i think you might have hurt him too. That was a little bit mean but now Sakura's like about to kill herself with this realization.

This would be a good time for Tsunade to wake up and give her student one last piece of advise before Tsunade retires. LOL

"Sakura, Naruto needs you and if you leave him what will he have left in this world."

wub.gif I still liked this chapter emensly though.

#7 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:58 AM

I dont think he went overboard. Sakura never realized that she would be another source of his pain. Sure she knows about Sasuke, the Demon Fox, but her?

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:58 AM

Interesting thing I just noticed:

458 page 3.

That guy with the scar, said to be the 4th Mizukage?

He was a jinchuuriki.

So, is that kid Madara? Is Madara posessing his body? Is he just trying to lead people off the trail?

Damnit, every time one question is answered, a billion more pop up.

#9 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:03 AM

"Appearance...honor... I don't have time for that old fashioned thinking"

good ish gaara
\

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jul 31 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting thing I just noticed:

458 page 3.

That guy with the scar, said to be the 4th Mizukage?

He was a jinchuuriki.

So, is that kid Madara? Is Madara posessing his body? Is he just trying to lead people off the trail?

Damnit, every time one question is answered, a billion more pop up.

Uh... that's one of the jinchuuriki Kishimoto revealed in the latest artbook, so he isn't Madara. I think somehow before the 5th comes along, he was disconnected with the Sanbi and died before being capturing by Akatsuki.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#11 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:16 AM

Sakura needed a wakeup call and she got it.

uc.png

#12 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

Woah, always knew Danzo wanted power over all the nations, I jsut didnt think it would be offered up to him just like that. huh.gif

And Sakura's reaction was totally +NaruSaku+ narusakuct7.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 31 July 2009 - 05:28 AM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#13 Dr. Crow

Dr. Crow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading manga and comics, watching tv, sleeping, watching pretty women, and I'm sure theres more.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

I thought for a minute when Gaara found out that the other countries had used the Akatsuki in the pasr I think he was considering killing the entire lot of them. When you think about this meetinf probably looks how the UN is really like on a daily basis allies/enemies bickering, passing the buck, ect. for the whole meeting.

And Danzou is cunning as hell isn't he and enjoying this I think he even cracked a smile. Hard to tell with the angle. Wonder how the Raikage will react when they show who the Nine-Tails Host is.

Of course I'm more curious about how will react to this realization. Wish the next chapter was out already.

#14 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:55 AM

Okay, let me get this out of my system: a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_thumbs.gif But again, I would've prefered Naruto doing his own "serious" confessing, but now Sai has put it out there on the table. Sakura will have to deal with her feelings. Her situation leaves a little more time to think on the subject where as Hinata's confession came at a time when Naruto's attention was preoccupied afterwards... just a little.

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jul 30 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like Sakura, but I'm glad somebody finally is calling her on this. She really needs to wake up. Naruto is going to insane lengths for his promises, true, but Sakura is hardly any better, and with hardly as much reason as Naruto.

This is true, I've said it time and time again (though no one seems to agree or notice, until now) Sakura no longer seems to have stakes in bringing Sasuke back but again unlike the anime she's never seemed to have a moment of thinking over those feelings at the least. And letting or not letting go of them.

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 31 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh... that's one of the jinchuuriki Kishimoto revealed in the latest artbook, so he isn't Madara. I think somehow before the 5th comes along, he was disconnected with the Sanbi and died before being capturing by Akatsuki.

I actually have the same confusion. My eyes might just be playing tricks on me but it looks like:

"And the fourth Mizukage, Yagura." Which lead me to think Yagura was the Yondaime Mizukage. Kisame never said which Mizukage Madara was. Wait just a pinch... Mizukage's right eye is also covered... !!! She's Madara!!!! tongue.gif Let the crack theories fly.

This'll be weird, if Danzo is in charge. Because they'll have "united" the five shinobi nations under him.

As a side note it's strange to see the Mizukage so controlled. But of course that's probably part of the reason why she is one. i wonder what her inner self is screaming.

Extra side note: MizukageXKazekage shippers coming soon?

Edited by chouzu_tao, 31 July 2009 - 06:15 AM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#15 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:01 AM

I bet the NaruSaku fans are happy

#16 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (Rix the Very Affectionate Lego&# @ Jul 31 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet the NaruSaku fans are happy

... Er... yes?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#17 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:12 AM

huh. I'm not sure how to actually feel about the narusaku part. As much as I want to call it a win I feel something isn't quite right about it. "You cause him pain" Interesting. I feel awful for Sakura. You can't choose who you love and what you feel for people. I certainly hope she has feelings for Naruto, and my heart will break for her if she doesn't. Think about how terrible that is. The perfect boy loving you and you can only see a different boy in your future, one that everyone has told you isn't worth your time. Now that's a slice of life right there.

Anyway hopefully my heart won't break and she loves him and she's just crying because she hasn't had the courage to tell him all this time that she has been developing feelings for him. Let's hope hope hope because I'm certain that I don't want to read a manga that reminds me of my own life hahaha.

PS 5 KAGE'S IN ONE ROOM = EPIC HILARITY, FIGHT SCENES, SNOTTY REMARKS AND DESTINY ABSOLUTELY LOVING ALL OF THEM.

Love is everything.

#18 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:12 AM

It was Stated.. NARUTO LOVES SAKURA! can't wait for the next chapter tongue.gif

#19 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:13 AM

Nah, the fans here at the Heaven&Earth, NaruSaku fansite are not happy.........................

lol.

Anyway, awesome chapter....was hoping for a small doodle from blinktopia's translation of Sai getting stabbed though! biggrin.gif It was pretty emotional, I've never seen Sakura cry like that, hopefully we'll see more of their talk next chapter.

Danzo's plan...whatever it is, seems to be cooking up nicely.

Raikage is still hardcore of course! NaruSaku 4tw. =)

#20 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 31 2009, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, awesome chapter....was hoping for a small doodle from blinktopia's translation of Sai getting stabbed though! biggrin.gif It was pretty emotional, I've never seen Sakura cry like that, hopefully we'll see more of their talk next chapter.

Danzo's plan...whatever it is, seems to be cooking up nicely.

Perhaps they felt shame over what happened and that's why they're using the word 'love'. In many spoiler translations they normally use the word 'like.' Plus even in most cases, especially Shounen the words they use are lighter, aren't they? Oh well. I'll stick to this translation regardless.

As far as Danzo's plan... right now I think it's simply: Speak as little as possible so as to not reveal your true nature. But Raikage knows: It's always the ones that talk the least. tongue.gif

Edited by chouzu_tao, 31 July 2009 - 06:22 AM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users