Close
Photo

Sasuke is going have a good ending right?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
206 replies to this topic

#21 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Mar 9 2011, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All pairing fandoms are welcome here, i actually enjoy listening to different pairing opinions to help make H&E more constructive as a open forum.

http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=2663

I never said he wasn't. I was just curious his reason for joining. I do like listening to other fandom pairings as well. Makes things more interesting.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#22 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:11 AM

Still think that Sasuke's future is not going to turn out too well... Not if he doesn't change right quick. Povero ragazzo...

#23 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 9 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never said he wasn't. I was just curious his reason for joining. I do like listening to other fandom pairings as well. Makes things more interesting.

I didn't mean to sound like i was targeting ya, i just didn't want the thread to go off course and derail with a bad ending.

#24 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:30 AM

I really hope for Sasuke to have a happy ending too. I would LOVE to have him have a happy ending. My reasons are:

- I understand his need for revenge. To have his family murdered practically in front of his eyes...who would not go berserk? It proves he is human.
- Naruto (and Sakura) has spent too much of themselves in trying to save Sasuke for them to fail now. I would hate to have Naruto fail.
- Everybody, even Jiraiya, has been telling Naruto that Sasuke cannot be saved. I would like him to prove them all that he CAN do the impossible, that he can save Sasuke.
- Sasuke being forever turned into darkness would be too much a mirror of the sannins and Orichimaru. It would be great to have at least this part of the team & different from the 3 sannin. I would like team 7 to succeed where the 3 sannins failed.
- Personally, i really don't see how 'fargone' Sasuke is, as everyone claims. Sure, he has killed Danzo, but he has really saved Konoha and the alliance from a devious 'villain.' Who would have been able to do that? He attacked the summit - yes, that's his biggest crime till now. This will be tricky to get out of. As for his threats to attack Konoha - they are just words for now. Remember how Gaara used to threaten to kill everyone? Taking form this, the words do not count too much for me until they are actually put into action.

Anyway, let's see what Kishi has planned for Sasuke. His main theme for the Naruto series is Bonds...I hope he manages to prove that Naruto does not give up so easily on this bond. I strongly believe that Narusaku is linked with the revival of team 7. If Naruto has not given up on his love for Sakura, he should not give up on his bond with Sasuke as well.

Edited by Madz, 10 March 2011 - 06:32 AM.

#25 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:24 AM

I don't thinkt he'll have a good ending.

At least, I hope not. :/

#26 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

Well,
tbh I'd like to have some sort of ening situation like in uzumakisunspydr 's fanfic acceptance,together and continuing story's.

But in the manga I don't see it as very likely or he dies redeemed or he becomes a wanderer pretty much like Jiraiya (but a lot more gloomy, I can't remember when Sasuke actually smiled happy and genuinely)

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#27 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

wait wait i have a question. Have you watched much of part 2 yet?

Anyway i think Sasuke deserves to die now. After all i just can't stand him anymore, not after all the crap he has done. During the Sai and Sasuke arc i however did want Naruto to get back Sasuke so bad. Why, because i thought he was the same old episode 101 Sasuke. Even after the arc i wanted him to live. Soon after his actions made me hate him more and more and more until the big point when he took out Itachi (a good character), and then cried about it, and then went out to get revenge. Not to mention the battle with Danzo was just not right on Karins point of view. If you ask me he needs to die somehow or at least become a loner.

#28 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:18 PM

was the episode with kakashi's mask so special for Sasuke? Well he did seem interested in smthng for once but other than that he looked quite in character.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#29 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Madz @ Mar 10 2011, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope for Sasuke to have a happy ending too. I would LOVE to have him have a happy ending. My reasons are:

- I understand his need for revenge. To have his family murdered practically in front of his eyes...who would not go berserk? It proves he is human.
- Naruto (and Sakura) has spent too much of themselves in trying to save Sasuke for them to fail now. I would hate to have Naruto fail.
- Everybody, even Jiraiya, has been telling Naruto that Sasuke cannot be saved. I would like him to prove them all that he CAN do the impossible, that he can save Sasuke.
- Sasuke being forever turned into darkness would be too much a mirror of the sannins and Orichimaru. It would be great to have at least this part of the team & different from the 3 sannin. I would like team 7 to succeed where the 3 sannins failed.
- Personally, i really don't see how 'fargone' Sasuke is, as everyone claims. Sure, he has killed Danzo, but he has really saved Konoha and the alliance from a devious 'villain.' Who would have been able to do that? He attacked the summit - yes, that's his biggest crime till now. This will be tricky to get out of. As for his threats to attack Konoha - they are just words for now. Remember how Gaara used to threaten to kill everyone? Taking form this, the words do not count too much for me until they are actually put into action.

Anyway, let's see what Kishi has planned for Sasuke. His main theme for the Naruto series is Bonds...I hope he manages to prove that Naruto does not give up so easily on this bond. I strongly believe that Narusaku is linked with the revival of team 7. If Naruto has not given up on his love for Sakura, he should not give up on his bond with Sasuke as well.

Best post in this thread. I agree 100% this will happen. Naruto dosn't give up on Sasuke and Sakura.

Edited by Living Lavish, 10 March 2011 - 03:22 PM.

#30 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Master Sage @ Mar 10 2011, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyway i think Sasuke deserves to die now. After all i just can't stand him anymore, not after all the crap he has done. During the Sai and Sasuke arc i however did want Naruto to get back Sasuke so bad. Why, because i thought he was the same old episode 101 Sasuke. Even after the arc i wanted him to live. Soon after his actions made me hate him more and more and more until the big point when he took out Itachi (a good character), and then cried about it, and then went out to get revenge. Not to mention the battle with Danzo was just not right on Karins point of view. If you ask me he needs to die somehow or at least become a loner.

Having Sasuke killing Itachi was Itachi's master plan..."His masterpiece". If you haven't realise this, then you have missed the genius that Itachi was.
There was no way that Sasuke would not have been goaded into killing him, Itachi saw to that all along. It was his final success.
And do you realise to what extent Danzo went to try to get Konoha down? In a way, Danzo was even more evil than Maadara. maadara at least raged his war openly, whereas Danzo...Anyways, I again maintain - I don't see anyone else succeeding in getting Konoha rid of Danzo, he was to ingrained in the politics. Sasuke did Konoha the biggest favor.
My two cents.

#31 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

yea i think sasuke should live. its so obvious if he died, but like Madz is saying i want naruto to break the chain and save sasuke, unlike the sannin. i dont think sasuke did anything horrible yet, except kill danzo and we all know he was gonna turn villian sometime. danzo was already doing pretty bad stuff to "restore" konoha. other than that sasuke only threatened or attempted to kill someone and so did gaara. heck nagato killed kakashi and naruto still wouldnt fight him. sasuke is naruto's friend and naruto wont give up till the very last moment.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#32 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Master Sage @ Mar 10 2011, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not yet. But if my steady pace of reading holds through. I should be there in about a month. But this is just a guess as I'm reading others things at the moment. Also I would probably watch the anime first as I like it more.

-Topic-

For what I can see Sasuke is headed down a bad path. Last I saw he fought Naruto on the roof of the hossiptal only to angery still didn't understand that lol. It's cool though.

#33 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

^ whoa whoa!! u havent fully got part 2 yet O.o??? (no wonder..)

#34 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

how the hell are you a fan of ss but join on here? dosn't make sense.

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 10 2011, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they explained somewhere above...

but I gotta say this is new..

#36 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 10 2011, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

~~~

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 9 2011, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Curious as to why you would join a NaruSaku fan club then. Not that I'm saying you can't, but most people usually don't join unless they support it. Normally because the support for the pairing is usually one sided.

QUOTE (BlueSasuke @ Mar 9 2011, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I got in trouble at another forum. Saw a link to this site on a sig and joined.

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Mar 9 2011, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All pairing fandoms are welcome here, i actually enjoy listening to different pairing opinions to help make H&E more constructive as a open forum

#37 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (BlueSasuke @ Mar 10 2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not yet. But if my steady pace of reading holds through. I should be there in about a month. But this is just a guess as I'm reading others things at the moment. Also I would probably watch the anime first as I like it more.

-Topic-

For what I can see Sasuke is headed down a bad path. Last I saw he fought Naruto on the roof of the hossiptal only to angery still didn't understand that lol. It's cool though.

Well your opinion may change once you do hit Part 2. I liked Sasuke in Part 1. It's when Part 2 that everything changed.

#38 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:16 AM

It will be to weird for him to suddenly make a 360.

He already has Itachi's eyes, his mind has already been corrupted beyond all recognition. If there was ever a light bulb in his hearth, it has blown a fuse.

There is a shot of course, and it involves Naruto of course, and not in a good way.

I think Sasuke will be tasked into capturing Naruto. So the fight for Konoha will begin, against the alliance wishes of course. The 9 tails warned Sasuke that if he kills Naruto he will regret it, so i don't know whether capturing is the same as killing. This also involves Sakura, since she made a promise not to let the Akatsuki capture Naruto.

Edited by Strangelove, 11 March 2011 - 12:33 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#39 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Mar 10 2011, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will be to weird for him to suddenly make a 360.

He already has Itachi's eyes, his mind has already been corrupted beyond all recognition. If there was ever a light bulb in his hearth, it has blown a fuse.

There is a shot of course, and it involves Naruto of course, and not in a good way.

I think Sasuke will be tasked into capturing Naruto. So the fight for Konoha will begin, against the alliance wishes of course. The 9 tails warned Sasuke that if he kills Naruto he will regret it, so i don't know whether capturing is the same as killing.

Lol. Sasuke doing a 360 would be reasonable. A 180 on the other hand. a_thumbs.gif

#40 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 11 2011, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol. Sasuke doing a 360 would be reasonable. A 180 on the other hand. a_thumbs.gif

Yeah a 360. He was good at first, then he went bad, and then end up being good again???

Edited by Strangelove, 11 March 2011 - 12:37 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users