• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#1 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:34 AM

I'm going to take a leaf out of several nonexistent books and start my own blog. I've never done one before... wonder how it's turn out.

So, uh... insert details here? sweatdrop.gif

Okay, fine. If anyone's interested, I'm just some boring high schooler in Australia who has just finished her yearly exams and is doing a very good job of ignoring the mountain of homework I swear is taller than Mount Everest (in scaled down version times ten thousand, of course, but you get the point - it's a lot).

What else can I say about myself?

*sigh* I am so bad at intros facepalm.png

Hobbies? I like sleeping and eating the most, followed by writing fanfiction and wrecking my eyesight by staring at the computer more hours than I go to school. I assume that was insightful? Please tell me it was insightful >.<

ARGHHH! Okay, just let me ramble!

I like food (especially pizza and ice cream - not together, mind you). A lot. My dad's a chef and he spoils me rotten.

I'm saving up for a Wacom graphics tablet.

I like sport. Tennis, ice-skating, soccer, basketball - hell, even netball. Name it and I will have at least given it a shot. And inevitably sucked at it. Hey, not everyone is good at what they like?

I'm fourteen and in Year 9 if any creepy stalkers are interested.

Fanfiction is my life! rawr.gif

I'm only here at H&E because I was bored one day and typed in my penname into google. Surprise surprise, something came up that was not part of FF.net. I found Heaven and Earth to be pretty interesting and joined up. Don't regret it at all. This place is awesome, albeit a little crazy at times. LiveChat is an experience I will never forget. I am not going back in there until I have completed three years army training. tongue.gif

For some reason, I always forget to sign out of H&E before I sleep.

Kudos to those that actually read through all that blubbering nonsense!

So, uh, I'll be back when I've got something a bit more entertaining.

#2 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 7 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This place is awesome, albeit a little crazy at times. LiveChat is an experience I will never forget. I am not going back in there until I have completed three years army training. tongue.gif

I believe that "a little" is an understatement. At least you've survived Angel's alligator pits. Oh, and if you were in LC when krisk was in there, yeah... I understand... it takes some getting used to. If you were in LC when krisk was NOT around, then you gotta suit up for the crazy ride!

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:23 AM

I was hanging around Denim, Tsunade, Vyse and True at the time. Hectic enough for me to have figured that minors needed a bit of practice before reentering the battlefield. tongue.gif

And Onionhead, I just saw what you recommended on the fic recommendation fic and I must say that I really did NOT see that coming. My meagre works up on display... so embarrassing... zomg.gif

But hey, Onionhead, you seem like just the sort of person I need to pump up my plot bunnies. Do you mind going here and giving me a few ideas?

#4 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 7 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was hanging around Denim, Tsunade, Vyse and True at the time. Hectic enough for me to have figured that minors needed a bit of practice before reentering the battlefield. tongue.gif

And Onionhead, I just saw what you recommended on the fic recommendation fic and I must say that I really did NOT see that coming. My meagre works up on display... so embarrassing... zomg.gif

But hey, Onionhead, you seem like just the sort of person I need to pump up my plot bunnies. Do you mind going here and giving me a few ideas?

All I have to say is :teehee:

And yeah, I'll check it out happy.gif

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#5 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:32 AM

Your 14? Whoasnap! Your an amazing writer at your age. I could barely pump out one line RP when I was 14. I hate you because you make me feel both old and ignorant *Selfpitty*

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#6 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:39 AM

Why does everyone think Junior's writing is 'amazing'? First Onionhead and now you too. *mutters*

Sorry for making you feel bad. Will you not hate me if I glomp you? th_glomp.gif

#7 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 7 2008, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why does everyone think Junior's writing is 'amazing'? First Onionhead and now you too. *mutters*

Sorry for making you feel bad. Will you not hate me if I glomp you? th_glomp.gif

It's not often that I see something decent out by someone your age, hence the GLORY! Oh, and I can't think of any ideas for your Did I Tell You thread. I'll post when I come up with something. I hope you don't mind humor tongue.gif

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#8 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:46 AM

I should thank you for bothering to check it out to begin with. a_hug.gif

Nah, I don't mind humour. But I suck at it. I can't overexaggerate because I'm a realist and humour often makes me have to think outside the square.

:blink: Glory? Wow... GLORY... Ahem, I mean... I don't mind a little glory.... sleep.gif

YOSH! THE FLAMES OF YOUTH SHALL PREVAIL!

... Sorry, I had to do that.

#9 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:47 AM

Glompling help, yes. I too have been thinking of a good Idea for Did I Tell You, But even my own fics have been suffering from a block. Hence the no comments. *le Sigh*

But yes, Someone with your amount of gramatical skills is a genuine find. Keep it up (or else... *shakes fist* )

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:50 AM

*Blinks in shocked, pleasant surprise* o.o

Someone else who actually knows what Netball is...AND WHO HAZ ACTUALLY PLAYED IT 8D

*glomp Nummy-chan* th_glomp.gif
*And then points at her last blog entry to explain how she came up with the nickname 'nummy-chan'* >3

#11 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:59 AM

Nummy-chan... oh great. I've been called Crispy Chips before, so I suppose this sets off a record...

Gawd, don't even get me started on how much I suck at netball. I was goal shooter and, well, I sucked at it. I'm not a bad shooter, I tell you. I have very accurate aim (especially when it comes to 'accidentally' chucking my handball a bit too close to my least-favourite teacher's head at lunchtimes). Except I'm also a very jumpy person. You know how in netball you can't step with the ball? I kept hopping up and down on the spot.

So basically, the game went like this.

I get the ball. Prepare to shoot. WHISTLE! Ref: "GS stepped. Ball to opposition!" Frustrating, I tell you!

But netball can be pretty fun. Dunno why it's called netball, though.

Edited by peanutbutter126, 08 November 2008 - 10:59 AM.

#12 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 8 2008, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nummy-chan... oh great. I've been called Crispy Chips before, so I suppose this sets off a record...

Huzzah! New world record for meh! 8D

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 8 2008, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(especially when it comes to 'accidentally' chucking my handball a bit too close to my least-favourite teacher's head at lunchtimes). Except I'm also a very jumpy person. You know how in netball you can't step with the ball? I kept hopping up and down on the spot.

So basically, the game went like this.

I get the ball. Prepare to shoot. WHISTLE! Ref: "GS stepped. Ball to opposition!" Frustrating, I tell you!

LOL XDD

I used to play Wing-Attack and Centre, and I assume it's because of that net ya gotta toss the ball into, for where they came up with the name XD

#13 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:23 AM

I'm too, ahem, short to play centre. My team tried to get me to play centre because I, obviously, jumped the most, but I was much too short to snatch the ball at the first go.

Nets... my school netball court just had this hoop without the netting. Cheap stuff. And when we did Gala Day, there were no nets either. Sources in Australia are lacking, ne? But then, if you stick to the net reasoning, what about basketball? I suppose they chucked the ball at a laundry basket in the olden days? headscratch.gif

And another name conspiracy would be softball. Hell, I love softball, but the ball is anything but SOFT, I tell you! 111193.gif

#14 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 8 2008, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm too, ahem, short to play centre. My team tried to get me to play centre because I, obviously, jumped the most, but I was much too short to snatch the ball at the first go.

Nets... my school netball court just had this hoop without the netting. Cheap stuff. And when we did Gala Day, there were no nets either. Sources in Australia are lacking, ne? But then, if you stick to the net reasoning, what about basketball? I suppose they chucked the ball at a laundry basket in the olden days? headscratch.gif

And another name conspiracy would be softball. Hell, I love softball, but the ball is anything but SOFT, I tell you! 111193.gif

LOL, oh ur funny XD

And I too am actually quite short...BUT THAT RULES! Short people rule tha world! rawr.gif

After all, we make the taller people have to reach up and get stuffz for us, so we control all :3

#15 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 8 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, oh ur funny XD

And I too am actually quite short...BUT THAT RULES! Short people rule tha world! rawr.gif

After all, we make the taller people have to reach up and get stuffz for us, so we control all :3

FINALLY! Someone who understands that we shorties are much more significant than our size dobs us out to be! wow.png I dub thee a comrade of the Midgeteers, Shauna-chan! Dunno where I get these names from...

And of course, tall people have a knack of dropping what they're trying to get on their heads, so we're safe closer to the ground, yes? Think of it this way: if the sky falls, we'll be the ones with the best chances of survival. :thumbs:

#16 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 8 2008, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FINALLY! Someone who understands that we shorties are much more significant than our size dobs us out to be! wow.png I dub thee a comrade of the Midgeteers, Shauna-chan! Dunno where I get these names from...

WOOT! I do herby join you, fellow Midgeteer! 111191.gif wow.png

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 8 2008, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think of it this way: if the sky falls, we'll be the ones with the best chances of survival. :thumbs:

LOL! Oh, hellz yay! :teehee:

#17 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:12 PM

Ah, a new day! *remember people, PB lives in Aus* happy.gif

This morning I was trying to draw a NaruSaku pic and... erm, well, I stuffed up. Again. I wouldn't even be starting another pic if I wasn't waiting to be able to paint my old sketch. I. WANT. A. TABLET. NOW. shamefulcry0js.gif

I was bored, so I randomly did an online typing test just now. Out of curiosity, what's the average typing speed in letters per minute?

Edited by peanutbutter126, 09 November 2008 - 12:56 AM.

#18 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:56 AM

Okay, since this is my blog and I've got nothing better to entertain you guys with, I shall post up any of my NaruSaku works. Suffer! tongue.gif

Anyway, I just posted this on my Did I Tell You thread. Got any drabble ideas for me, go there (well, here)

Children

“Gum.”

“I would prefer ‘pretty’.”

“Gum.”

“You’re making ‘pink’ sound very desirable, Akiko.”

The child tugged insistently on Sakura’s hair as she tried to change the two year old’s nappy. “Gum!”

“Gee,” the jounin said wryly, “you are Ino’s kid after all. There – all done!” She picked up Akiko and sat her on the counter. Big blue eyes goggled at her. Sakura resisted the urge to squeal “Kawaii!” and suffocate the adorable thing.

“Mama,” Akiko said, frowning at her babysitter.

“Your mother is working with your daddy on a project, Akiko.” Sakura casually made a shadow clone to watch the child while she poked around the discarded toys in the kitchen’s playpen. For some reason, she didn’t think Akiko Nara should be allowed possession of a rattle; the kid was too enthusiastic. The fact that a jounin’s shadow clone was having difficulties holding back a two year old child from crawling onto the nearest chair was enough supporting evidence.

“Look what I’ve got?” Sakura asked a moment later. Her clone disappeared with a relieved sigh as Akiko was handed back to her rightful temporary guardian.

“Dolly!” Akiko shrieked, grappling for the fluffy thing in Sakura’s hand.

“Okay, okay,” the pink-haired woman laughed, releasing her hold on the desired item. “I swear, you got more out of Ino’s genes than you should have. Her spitting image, too.”

Ever the intelligent little girl, Akiko stopped hassling her toy at the mention of her mother’s name. She stared at Sakura so intently that the jounin raised an eyebrow. Then she pointed at Sakura’s face. “Not Mama.”

“No, I’m not your mama,” Sakura agreed. “I suppose the hair colour is a bit of a giveaway, huh?”

She realised shortly that she should not have mentioned the word ‘hair’. The deer doll was promptly abandoned as Akiko resumed her previous interest. Sakura sighed as she gently tugged her long hair away from a curious mouth.

Akiko pouted. “Gum,” she whined.

Ino, you sooo owe me one.

I think your hair is pretty.”

Sakura turned just as Akiko – finally – abandoned chewing her hair in favour of greeting the newcomer. “’Rata!” she gurgled. “’Rata!”

“Hello, Arata,” Sakura smiled. “Finished showering?”

“I don’t think I cleaned myself properly,” he answered. His height made him the perfect target for some Akiko hair-tugging, but he ignored it. Apparently, brother and sister went through this quite often. “I couldn’t scrub my back because you weren’t there, Sakura.”

“I haven’t done that since you were four,” she chuckled. “I’m sure you’ll be hitting the age where you start thinking that girls give you cooties soon. You won’t like me so much after that.”

“Yeah I will,” he said stubbornly. “I’ll like you no matter what.”

Sakura relieved his hair of their spiky freedom as she picked up Akiko and deposited the child in the playpen. “That’s sweet, Arata, but don’t make promises you can’t keep. Can you watch over your sister for me while I wash the dishes? Thanks.”

He looked reluctant. “I want to help,” he began, but his sister obviously had other ideas. “Ow! Aki, cut it out! OW! Not the bangs, Aki! Not the bangs!”

Sakura smiled at the sight. Although he was six years her elder, Arata and Akiko made a cute sibling pair. In fact, since the both of them took on the appearances of their parents’ younger selves, it was almost like watching Ino tease Shikamaru all over again.

To think that Ino was the first to have kids…

“I’ll help.”

She looked down. “Hmm? Arata?” She chuckled. “Untangled yourself already? Do you need to wash your hair again?”

His cheeks flushed, but only for a moment. He was tall for a boy his age and didn’t even have to get onto his tiptoes to reach the sink. “I’ll help,” he said again, tugging the sponge out of her hand.

“It’s alright. I can get it done a lot faster than you.”

“Yeah,” he answered, grinning. “But I don’t want your hands to get all rough.”

Sakura laughed and relented, wiping her hands on a paper towel. “Who taught you that line?”

“No one. But really, your hands are so pretty everyone would want to keep them that way.”

She started giggling. “Haha… you’re good, Arata!”

He looked very proud of himself. “Sakura?”

“Mm?” A quick glance ensured that, through the suffering of her surrounding toys, Akiko was kept happy and entertained.

“Do you like me?”

She blinked, then laughed again. “Of course I like you.” She ruffled his hair affectionately. “You’re my best friend’s son. I’ve watched you all your life. I love you.”

Dishes were forgotten as Arata grinned widely. “That’s good, ‘cause I like you too.”

“You cute little thing.” Sakura leaned over a dropped a casual kiss on the top of his head, not noticing that the boy had turned a triumphant beetroot red. She looked over the counter at Akiko. “Hm, I’d better rescue Ino’s flowers – even if they are fake.” Just as she was going to walk away, a small hand grabbed hers and pulled her back. “Huh? Arata? What’s wrong?”

He hesitated, and put on a convincing smile. “Why don’t you marry me?”

She patted his head. “You’ve been saying that since you were five, Arata,” she said teasingly. “Don’t you get bored of it?”

“Yeah, but this time I’m serious!”

After a short pause, she bent down to his eye level. “How serious?”

He fumbled. “I-I really like you because you’re so nice and you’re really pretty… Aki likes you too!”

“Mm hmm. And do you like Akiko, Arata?”

He was surprised by the question, but the genes of Shikamaru’s brilliant mind had not yet awakened and Arata suspected nothing. “She keeps trying to eat my hair, and when I want to practice my target training in the yard Mom and Dad always makes me look after her. But when she’s not trying to be annoying she’s alright.”

Sakura nodded. “Then why don’t you ask Akiko to marry you?”

“She’s my sister!” he sputtered.

She raised an eyebrow. “And you think someone who is three times older than you is much better?”

“Yes!” He tugged on her hand. “Marry me!”

“Persistent little thing, aren’t you?” Sakura chuckled. She straightened, looking down at him. “Sorry, Arata, but I don’t think your parents would approve.”

“So?” he asked stubbornly. “I don’t care what they think.”

“Do you care about what the Hokage thinks? I doubt the leader of the village would be very happy either.”

For the first time, Arata’s certainty slipped. “What’s that got to do with anything?”

“Um… did I tell you I have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah. So?”

“My boyfriend is-” Sakura’s head snapped around as she heard voices at the front door. It sounded like Shikamaru was home, accompanied by… she turned back to Arata and gave him a small smile. “We’ll talk about this later. Look after your sister,” she called over her shoulder as she walked away.

He was in the lounge room. A bright smile split his face when he saw her leaning against the door frame. Shikamaru paused in his sentence and glanced over. He rolled his eyes as Naruto gave him a pleading look. “Fine, fine,” he grumbled. “You have my permission.”

Naruto whooped and a moment later, Sakura found herself off the ground, held up by his strong arms, her hands resting on his shoulders. He lowered her slightly and nuzzled her cheek. “Did you miss me?” he whispered, his eyes glittering.

“No.” But she was smiling.

He looked hurt. “No?” He set her carefully on her feet and gave her the puppy dog face. “And here I thought I’d come home with Shikamaru to pick you up…” He glanced at where his old friend was shaking his head. “You’re not having an affair with him while Ino’s still working with Ibiki, are you?”

“What?” she laughed, slapping his shoulder. “No!”

“Really?”

“Really.”

That was cue enough for him to start moistening his lips. “So…”

Sakura lowered her head to hide her blush. “Ask Shikamaru,” she mumbled.

Naruto grinned. “Oi, Shikamaru! Clearance for level two?”

To his credit, Shikamaru actually had to think about it. Being a father had changed him in more ways than extra mutterings of more duties. “Yeah, whatever,” he shrugged finally. “Not when Ino’s here, though. She’ll start complaining about how unromantic I am.”

But his friends weren’t listening. They were a bit busy figuring out what the other had for lunch.

Too bad it only lasted a few seconds.

Naruto jerked away and started hopping on the spot. “Ow!” he complained. Sakura blinked in surprise. She was quite certain that she hadn’t bit his lip, let alone his foot. Her confusion was dissipated when Naruto looked down and glared. “What was that for, gaki?”

“Stupid blondie!” Arata shouted.

“What?! What did you just call me?”

“I’ll be the next Hokage, just you watch! Then Sakura will be mine!”

Naruto blinked and glanced at his girlfriend. “Huh?” But he was quickly distracted by a kick to the shins. “Arghh! Shikamaru!

“Tch. So troublesome…”

-

“Ohhhh… is that what happened?”

“Yes.” Sakura nudged the man beside her good-naturedly. “You have competition, Lord Hokage.”

“Pah! I won’t lose out to some kid! You’re mine, Sakura! Mine!” He grabbed for her before she could dodge away. A squeal escaped Sakura’s lips as she found herself in Naruto’s arms, the one hand holding up her legs fluttering away at her ticklish spot.

“Ah! Stop it!” she laughed. “That tickles!”

It went on for another minute, and by then the couple had already disturbed a whole block of disgruntled sleepers. “Sorry!” Naruto grinned as he passed each curious face that poked out of the houses they passed. “My wife was a little naughty!”

“I am not your wife, Uzumaki!”

He chuckled. Then he leaned down close to her face and murmured, “But you are mine, Sakura Haruno.”

She latched her arms around his neck. “Only if you can keep me,” she whispered in his ear.

His laughter rumbled in his chest. Sakura nestled contently in his arms. The evening was perfect.

“Hey… Naruto?”

“Hmm?”

“If – and I mean if…” Sakura blushed. “If we had a child, do you want it to be a boy or a girl?”

He kissed her forehead. “Tonight?” he asked mischievously.

“N-No! Just… just answer the question!”

“… Girl. Definitely a girl.”

Edited by peanutbutter126, 09 November 2008 - 01:29 AM.

#19 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:10 AM

Today I stacked it in ice skating. Four times. Three on my butt, another sliding across the rink on my knees... funnily enough, I didn't even get any bruises. happy.gif Of course, compared to other people, I did waaaay better. Today was hectic. Everyone was all over the place!

I got started on watching Clannad this arvo. Absolutely awesome anime! Thankfully, Animestealth let me see the episodes in the big version that fills up the whole screen. Kick back and relax... ahhhhh!

Nothing else worth mentioning, so I'm gonna go dry my hair and then get a tiny bit of fanfiction down. biggrin.gif

#20 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 10 2008, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today I stacked it in ice skating. Four times. Three on my butt, another sliding across the rink on my knees... funnily enough, I didn't even get any bruises. happy.gif Of course, compared to other people, I did waaaay better. Today was hectic. Everyone was all over the place!

Awwww. Hope you're okay there, PB. xP I took like, two ice skating lessons before I quit. Or rather, I was taken out. Yay for mommy. xD

I got started on watching Clannad this arvo. Absolutely awesome anime! Thankfully, Animestealth let me see the episodes in the big version that fills up the whole screen. Kick back and relax... ahhhhh!

8D Yay Clannad! <3 It's so emotional. What episode are you on? O:

Nothing else worth mentioning, so I'm gonna go dry my hair and then get a tiny bit of fanfiction down. biggrin.gif

Ooh. Fanfiction, delicious. xD :3 Waiting for the awesome updates for Only Human, Precious People and Blossom In My Eyes. biggrin.gif

LOVE IS WAR,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users