• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:16 PM

I'm surprise no one has yet but that's ok because with the recent events that's taken place everyone is like damn!

I think this is a illusion created by Sasuke and perhaps he has finally learn that genjustu Itachi always use. I will say that Danzo will lose against Sasuke and hopefully we can return to Sakura. I really don't want to see Naruto crying again until he has made a choice of his position.

So what do you guys think?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:41 PM

More Naruto and Sakura less Sasuke!

#3 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

Maybe this fight will be like the Itachi fight.

"I fooled you with my Itachi-image genjutsu, Danzo!"
"But you were already in my genjutsu (despite what Karin says), so it didn't affect me!"
"But I knew that you knew it was genjutsu, which was part of my double-secret-probation genjutsu!"
... blah blah blah...
tongue.gif

#4 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

Someone has a giant freak-out.
meh.

#5 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:21 AM

nerd alert nerd alert nerd alert!!!

smile.gif <3

#6 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

Lets see: After a confusing battle showing Sasuke pulling random unrealistic abilities out of his butt, and after a bunch of confusion, instead of a straight up fight, I believe Sasuke will either stand victorious or Danzou will run away.

Naruto might get his head on straight and get the ball rolling pretty soon.

Sai is probably trying to distract Sakura ---

Sai: "Look Sakura its a Sakura... LOL"

Sakura: "Wow, like I haven't heard that one before"

Sai: "Oh sorry just trying to lighten the mood...*whistles*... sooo... umm... anyone else tired... I could go for a nap myself"

Sakura: "SAI!!! We are in a hurry right now"

Sai: *Takes a nap*

It could happen

#7 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in the bonds people share. I am also interested in art and my friends Naruto-kun and Sakura-san.

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:05 AM

Yes. I like naps.

Nakama

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

Well I just hope Kishi brings another awesome and shocking chapter for us because right now all the fake spoilers and predictions are so dumb they looked like an 8 year old made them. dry.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

My dislike towards Sasuke would only increase if he is seriously using Itachi's image to scare Danzou. Way to respect your brother, Sasuke >.>

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

if he were to him it would be respect in a way. to his perspective using itachis image would be poetic justice by using it to kill the very man who ordered Itachi to Sacrafice himself.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

But Itachi believed it was worth the sacrifice for peace, so he basically believed what Danzou said. Sasuke is the one going against everything his brother did and basically corrupting the willing sacrifice. All Itachi did was in vain because Sasuke is giving into hatred. So, while Sasuke may view it as respect, in reality he is not respecting his brother. He is using Itachi's image in a way Itachi would not want to be used.

#12 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

Itachi should have put the brat out of his misery. hm.png

Way to respect the family, Sasuke.

#13 Tyliout

Tyliout

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 1 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Itachi believed it was worth the sacrifice for peace, so he basically believed what Danzou said. Sasuke is the one going against everything his brother did and basically corrupting the willing sacrifice. All Itachi did was in vain because Sasuke is giving into hatred. So, while Sasuke may view it as respect, in reality he is not respecting his brother. He is using Itachi's image in a way Itachi would not want to be used.

I agree with you but you have to keep in mind that Sasuke falsely believe that is brother love him more than he love konoha. So far the only thing that may change Sasuke POV is resting somewhere inside Naruto. Event if he learn that, im not sure if he would start crying or go more insane.

#14 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (Tyliout @ Jan 1 2010, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you but you have to keep in mind that Sasuke falsely believe that is brother love him more than he love konoha. So far the only thing that may change Sasuke POV is resting somewhere inside Naruto. Event if he learn that, im not sure if he would start crying or go more insane.

How did Itachi love Konoha more than Sasuke? Everything he did was to help Sasuke become the new leader of the clan, to be a hero. It was Sasuke's choice (due to manipulation by Madara) to disregard what his brother did for him.

Since Kishimoto said he plans on making Sasuke more evil, then I have to think that whatever happens with Danzou is going to further turn Sasuke against everyone and darken his heart even more.

#15 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

More evil...not good. Itachi spared Sasuke's life, when he killed the rest of his clan. He was supposed to kill the entire clan, and by not doing so, he technically disobeyed the elders, and Konoha. That kinda proves that he loved Sasuke more than his village
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#16 Tyliout

Tyliout

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 1 2010, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How did Itachi love Konoha more than Sasuke? Everything he did was to help Sasuke become the new leader of the clan, to be a hero. It was Sasuke's choice (due to manipulation by Madara) to disregard what his brother did for him.

Since Kishimoto said he plans on making Sasuke more evil, then I have to think that whatever happens with Danzou is going to further turn Sasuke against everyone and darken his heart even more.

First i never said Itachi loved more Konoha than Sasuke. huh.gif

But take into account that when Itachi slaughter his entire clan it was not to make Sasuke happier, it was for the sake of protecting konoha peace. Sure Itachi spared is litttle brother who knew nothing about the rebellion. Meaning it was pointless to kill him anyway. So yes he did a lot for sasuke but at the same time what he was doing was also for konoha sake. Also keep in mind that Itachi never told the truth to sasuke. Itachi loved both Konoha and Sasuke but if Sasuke was to try to destroy Konoha would you truly believe he would just sit back and watch the show.

The current situation is because Sasuke believe he is much more important than konoha in his brother eye (thank to madara) but once he realised that might not be true it is gonna it him hard.

Itachi choice was to sacrifice himself with the truth so that it would benefit both Konoha and Sasuke but with his current choice and action Sasuke clearly spit on his brother wish for peace and clearly disrespect for his dead brother action and choices (at least the part where he wanted to protect konoha). The problem here his that Sasuke might not realised that because of his self-centered attitude.

Naruto current dilema might well be related to Itachi own since Naruto consider Sasuke as some sort of brother.

#17 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Tyliout @ Jan 1 2010, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First i never said Itachi loved more Konoha than Sasuke. huh.gif

Yes you did, you said:
I agree with you but you have to keep in mind that Sasuke falsely believe that is brother love him more than he love konoha.

Which to me means you are saying, Sasuke falsely believes Itachi loves him more than he loves Konoha. Which, is wrong, because Itachi truly did love Sasuke more than he loved Konoha because he left him alive and set up a plan for him to one day kill him and be made a hero.

But take into account that when Itachi slaughter his entire clan it was not to make Sasuke happier, it was for the sake of protecting konoha peace. Sure Itachi spared is litttle brother who knew nothing about the rebellion. Meaning it was pointless to kill him anyway. So yes he did a lot for sasuke but at the same time what he was doing was also for konoha sake. Also keep in mind that Itachi never told the truth to sasuke. Itachi loved both Konoha and Sasuke but if Sasuke was to try to destroy Konoha would you truly believe he would just sit back and watch the show.

Itachi already suspected that Sasuke would one day try and destroy Konoha, but he did not kill him. He put his trust into Naruto that Naruto would save both Konoha and Sasuke in a way Itachi could not.

The current situation is because Sasuke believe he is much more important than konoha in his brother eye (thank to madara) but once he realised that might not be true it is gonna it him hard.

No, the current situation is that Sasuke doesn't believe Konoha is worth the sacrifice Itachi gave for it, but in turn he is disrespecting Itachi for what he did for both him and the village. Sasuke is basically fighting against what ninja were created to do; he disregards the idea that ninja are tools because he suffered under that law. Naruto is also fighting against this mindset. However, Sasuke fights it through darkness, while Naruto wishes to fight it through peace.

Itachi choice was to sacrifice himself with the truth so that it would benefit both Konoha and Sasuke but with his current choice and action Sasuke clearly spit on his brother wish for peace and clearly disrespect for his dead brother action and choices (at least the part where he wanted to protect konoha). The problem here his that Sasuke might not realised that because of his self-centered attitude.

Naruto current dilema might well be related to Itachi own since Naruto consider Sasuke as some sort of brother.

Mm, this is basically what I was saying. I don't like that Sasuke is disrespecting his brother by using his image in a way he wouldn't want to be used.

#18 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:00 AM

are u sure of that sasuke using itachi image ?
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#19 Tyliout

Tyliout

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 1 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes you did, you said:

Which to me means you are saying, Sasuke falsely believes Itachi loves him more than he loves Konoha. Which, is wrong, because Itachi truly did love Sasuke more than he loved Konoha because he left him alive and set up a plan for him to one day kill him and be made a hero.

No i did not

Nah if it is false for me it is because Itachi loved konoha as much as he loved Sasuke letting sasuke alive and putting all the blame for the massacre of his clan on himself also serve the interest of Konoha. By making himself appears as a big vilain Itachi was not trying to make Sasuke look a hero as much he he was trying to be the only object of his hatred hoping that Sasuke never learn of Konoha involvement into the affair.

Itachi already suspected that Sasuke would one day try and destroy Konoha, but he did not kill him. He put his trust into Naruto that Naruto would save both Konoha and Sasuke in a way Itachi could not.

Noteworthy to say that when the discusion happen sasuke was still "innocent" so there was no reason for Itachi to try to stop Sasuke then but now the situation has changed since Sasuke has commited crime and now desire to destroy Konoha. It is true that Itachi suspected thus why he gave something to Naruto (that he hoped he never have to use) and give Amaterasu to sasuke to automaticaly attack Madara. If Itachi plan would have been a success with amaterasu, Sasuke would never have known the truth. I seriously believe that what Itachi gave to Naruto is part of a contingency plan should his "Kill madara before he reveal the truth plan" failed. Itachi his quite a planning master.

No, the current situation is that Sasuke doesn't believe Konoha is worth the sacrifice Itachi gave for it, but in turn he is disrespecting Itachi for what he did for both him and the village. Sasuke is basically fighting against what ninja were created to do; he disregards the idea that ninja are tools because he suffered under that law. Naruto is also fighting against this mindset. However, Sasuke fights it through darkness, while Naruto wishes to fight it through peace.

True about the problem that Sasuke have against the current Ninja system and the wrong path he choose but he choose that belief highly because of what he think that is brother truly desire. Sasuke believe his that Itachi put him as more important than konoha and that his current action would accepted be by Itachi when i seriously believe it would not be.

QUOTE (Myth)
are u sure of that sasuke using itachi image ?

Why would Itachi leave something to Sasuke in result to an action Sasuke would take only if he knew the truth Itachi wanted him to never know? I know i said Itachi is a planner but that seem to be a little much.

#20 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Tyliout @ Jan 1 2010, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No i did not

Um. mellow.gif

Nah if it is false for me it is because Itachi loved konoha as much as he loved Sasuke letting sasuke alive and putting all the blame for the massacre of his clan on himself also serve the interest of Konoha. By making himself appears as a big vilain Itachi was not trying to make Sasuke look a hero as much he he was trying to be the only object of his hatred hoping that Sasuke never learn of Konoha involvement into the affair.

Itachi himself says he left Sasuke alive so he could one day kill Itachi (who was considered a villain) and then become a hero to Konoha because of it and also the new leader of the clan. Yes, Itachi loved Konoha, but he loved Sasuke more in the end. I don't believe it was an equal amount of love.

Noteworthy to say that when the discusion happen sasuke was still "innocent" so there was no reason for Itachi to try to stop Sasuke then but now the situation has changed since Sasuke has commited crime and now desire to destroy Konoha. It is true that Itachi suspected thus why he gave something to Naruto (that he hoped he never have to use) and give Amaterasu to sasuke to automaticaly attack Madara. If Itachi plan would have been a success with amaterasu, Sasuke would never have known the truth. I seriously believe that what Itachi gave to Naruto is part of a contingency plan should his "Kill madara before he reveal the truth plan" failed. Itachi his quite a planning master.

Your argument seemed to imply most of Itachi's actions were for Konoha. However, Itachi suspected Sasuke could be capable of attacking Konoha for revenge. If Itachi truly cared more about Konoha, he would have killed Sasuke based on that suspicion. It doesn't matter that at the time Sasuke was still innocent; the chance remained, and Itachi was aware of it, that Sasuke could be a threat. Thus, Sasuke meant more to Itachi.

True about the problem that Sasuke have against the current Ninja system and the wrong path he choose but he choose that belief highly because of what he think that is brother truly desire. Sasuke believe his that Itachi put him as more important than konoha and that his current action would accepted be by Itachi when i seriously believe it would not be.

I think Sasuke realizes his brother wanted peace and was willing to sacrifice himself. If he doesn't know that, then he hasn't listened to what anyone has said. Danzou just restated it in recent chapters. Rather, Sasuke doesn't accept that way of living and believes his brother was forced wrongly by Konoha.

@Myth
Nah, I dunno for sure its a genjutsu. I just would dislike Sasuke more if it is genjutsu done by him XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users