Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:31 PM

Ch. 464

Thoughts
...... OH NOES! SASUKE'S BEYOND SAVING....... wait... we've heard this already right? If Gaara is defeated in one chapter I'm going to raise a fit.[/

Edited by Destiny, 17 September 2009 - 12:35 PM.

Love is everything.

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:55 PM

Didn't really enjoy this chapter at all.

#3 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:02 PM

I dont know if anyone believes me but...Needs more Naruto

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

Wow, talk about an early release. wow.png

All the Emo fans rejoiced over this chapter! dry.gif I don't think Kishi will have Gaara being killed by anyone and there's still a quit a few sand jutsu Gaara hasn't unleashed on Sasuke yet. I believe the fight will probably end next chapter like Madara rescuing Sasuke or maybe Naruto will show up at the fight. Please hurry Sakura and get to Naruto so we can have the danarusakunp3.gif talk.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 17 September 2009 - 02:20 PM.

#5 Dendraki

Dendraki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

Jeez power-up after power-up.

Does Sasuke even need to train anymore or does Kishi just hand out new abilities to him?

#6 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:32 PM

gud chapter but no naruto...D:

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#7 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:35 PM

Gaara's tear wasn't as bad...just a small thing I suppose, remembering what kind of person he used to be. The last page was dumb.

Karin: This isn't the same old Sasuke! He's too cold!

Has she really known a warm Sasuke? >.> doubt it. So now Sasuke has ultimate attack, ultimate speed, ultimate genjutsu, ultimate defense...ETC. oi, get over yourself XD

#8 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 17 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gaara's tear wasn't as bad...just a small thing I suppose, remembering what kind of person he used to be. The last page was dumb.

Karin: This isn't the same old Sasuke! He's too cold!

Has she really known a warm Sasuke? >.> doubt it. So now Sasuke has ultimate attack, ultimate speed, ultimate genjutsu, ultimate defense...ETC. oi, get over yourself XD

The other thing is...other than the release of Susano'o what the hell changed between then and now? That Susano'o itself is dark chakra does not automatically mean Sasuke himself is dark.

#9 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Sep 17 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The other thing is...other than the release of Susano'o what the hell changed between then and now? That Susano'o itself is dark chakra does not automatically mean Sasuke himself is dark.

Yeah, that's still a mystery. Kishi keeps having karin notice a difference in his chakra and evil intent and all that, but we still don't know why suddenly Sasuke is like this.

#10 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:10 PM

The power of darkness! So if I get all angsty it will give me powers too? wot.gif
Gaara defending his siblings with sand in that one panel was so awesome! wow.png

Edited by Shadow-kun, 17 September 2009 - 04:11 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#11 darkseraphim100

darkseraphim100

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:38 PM

Just something to point out; in an earlier chapter it was noted that Kankuro's puppet resembled Sasori.

The puppet was fully revealed in this chapter, and now I'm pretty much positive it's Sasori's body. It even has the seal on his chest that made chakra.

#12 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:55 PM

Kind of ironic that Gaara says Sasuke can still see a "sliver of light." Eventually, he literally won't be able to...especially at the amount he's using the Mangekyou Sharingan. Go show him the power of the light side, Gaara. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 17 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that's still a mystery. Kishi keeps having karin notice a difference in his chakra and evil intent and all that, but we still don't know why suddenly Sasuke is like this.

He's been like this ever since learning the truth about Itachi. I reckon his "darkness" is showing up just now because he's going after Danzou. To him, the target of his revenge is nearby and these guys are in his way.

I like how Karin has started to act frightened of Sasuke over the past couple chapters, rather than her usual fangirlish reaction to everything he does.

Edited by Daniee, 17 September 2009 - 05:04 PM.

#13 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:04 PM

Yup seems Sasuke is beyond Saving now and he seems to be on his last legs on this chapter, but the power-up after power-up is getting a little annoying, I understand that Sasuke is Kishimoto's Favorite Chaacter but C'mon he isn't the main character whose the Manga is named after, So the question is Where the kitten is Naruto and Damn put Sakura on already! I can't wait for Naruto and sakura's meeting.

Other than this it wasn't anything special this chapter

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 17 September 2009 - 05:06 PM.

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

this is classic Naruto.

Sasukes gained all the powers he ever wanted to extract his revenge with. And yet even with all that power he hasnt even come close to Danzo yet. and hes put his team in danger in the process.

his darkness is growing and soon hell be trully consumed by it both metaphorcially and literally.

also by the base themes he'll lose pretty soon. Unless Karin or one of the others needs saving if he tries to protect them he'll become stronger.

looks like evrythings about to start coming full circle if i read the plots correctly.

Gaaras in top form as are Kankuro and Temari. I agree with miss soupy gaaras tear was for himself as much as Sasuke. he remembers that darkness and what it means. its tragic that Sasuke cant see past it.

Naruto and Sakura should appear soon
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:36 PM

I still don't like the idea of Raikage cutting off his own arm. Put some baking soda on it or something. haha. He's one of my favorite characters and for him to lose an arm the way he did is kinda upsetting. grr. Other than that Sasuke's absolute defense is a little insane. And this chapter seemed really short to me, but that's probably just my perception. I was hoping for a little Naruto screen time. Maybe him leaving to go to the summit.

It was good to see Gaara though. His words are objective and blunt as always. Gotta love the guy.

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

Now, I definitely need this arc to hurry up so Naruto can kick his ass and BREAK him (psychologically) because Sasuke's ego is getting too much out of hand... dry.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:19 PM

HYAAA! It' out!!! Well, here's what I thought... A TEAR?! Are you kidding me Kishi?! Really, I mean, I knwo that Gaara is awesome and all, but that's not who he is, he doesn't get emotional with aspects like Sasuke, I mean, that's not at all who he is. And what's with the scary defence that Sasuke has? And... where's Naruto? I mean, doesn't he know that Sasuke is in the very same building as him?! Apparently not. Well, this chapter was fu.png ... not my favorite.

#18 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Dendraki @ Sep 17 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jeez power-up after power-up.

Does Sasuke even need to train anymore or does Kishi just hand out new abilities to him?

I know, right? rolleyes.gif Sasuke IS meant to be a genius, but even this is a little too much. Of course, I fully expect Sasuke will have to pay a heavy price for all that power; Kishimoto has already hinted that Sasuke will lose his eyesight. If Sasuke is still alive at the end of the manga, he'll most likely be blind.

QUOTE (Nate River @ Sep 17 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zetsu's backstab was most likely the final straw. Sasuke was already teetering on the edge, consumed by his desire for revenge. Having Danzou dangled before his eyes - then snatched away - has just made Sasuke lose his patience and become extremely annoyed. It's clear Madara had that happen on purpose so Sasuke would cause chaos at the Kage Meeting. The question is, why? Was increasing Sasuke's power the sole aim, or was it just a nifty little bonus for him?

EDIT: Cupcake-chan, Naruto is staying at the wooden lodge Yamato created. They're most likely miles away from the Kage Summit building. happy.gif

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

Ah Itachi....if you've only lived to see what you've done, how would you react??

#20 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Sep 17 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah Itachi....if you've only lived to see what you've done, how would you react??

Itachi: In a word... -Facepalm.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users