184 replies to this topic

#21 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:54 AM

I'd like to see NaruHina's development because All I see is "Hina" development. There is no "Naru" yet.
ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

#22 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

Well since no one really answered, this is why I respectfully disagree.

I'll get straight to the point. Even though I support NaruSaku with everything I have, I really don't see Naruto & Sakura getting together anymore by the manga's end. Now here me out. The reasons for why I've come to this conclusion is because of the way Kishi has been developing the other pairings (mostly NauHina) - which I don't like. Now, as a NaruSaku fan, many questions NEED to be asked. One of them being: if Naruto gets with Sakura by the manga's end, where will that leave Hinata? Now a lot of you may say (including me), who gives a kitten about Hinata... well Kishi does. Hinata's entire character-scheme mostly revolves around Naruto. Without Naruto, there would be no Hinata and that is fact. When she's first introduced into the story, its revealed she has a crush on Naruto but that Naruto is too dumb to notice her affections. Then, what becomes her primary motivation to become stronger? Obviously Naruto. Not only that, but Naruto is pretty much heavily affiliated with the Hyuga Clan now. When he beat Neji back in the Chunin Exams, he said he would change the Hyuga when he became Hokage and, when Neji died, he was told to always remember that he now not only holds his own life in his hands, but Hinata's as well. Not to mention Kishi also drew the 64th volume cover with Hinata and Naruto holding hands but didn't bother to draw the 69th volume cover with a NaruSaku Moment (preferably Sakura's CPR), which the volume was filled with, unlike NaruHina's one moment in volume 64. 

So. You think NaruSaku won't happen because of how Kishi's been developing the other pairings? For one thing, NaruHina and SasuSaku don't even have development. As in development on both sides, where both characters have feelings for each other. Romantic development, friendly and easygoing development, interactive development. NaruHina doesn't have this. And for another thing NaruHina is onesided. As in Naruto does not have any feelings for Hinata, besides friendship and respect. Have you ever seen Naruto blush toward Hinata? Or stop to admire Hinata? Has there been any implications of Naruto loving Hinata romantically?

The only implications we've gotten for someone having changing feelings, is SAKURA. And we've gotten plenty of that since the very beginning of Part 2, and even from scenes in Part 1. Speaking of Part 1, did Naruto and Hinata even interact? And when they did, was it ever compatible? Naruto being a loudmouth, and Hinata being softspoken. Naruto telling Hinata to speak up, and Hinata blushing and fainting? And in the beginning of Part 2, did that change between Naruto and Hinata? No. Which is why there is no development for them. Only in terms of NaruSaku is there development. There is deep admiration and care between them. Something that wasn't there in the beginning of Part 1. Naruto thought she was pretty and that was all there was to his crush. Then his crush became selfless, and depended on her happiness - not his. Sakura thought Naruto was just a nuisance, Sakura's view of Naruto changed drastically from Part 1 to Part 2.

This "development" that the other pairings have? I don't see it. NaruSaku is the relationship that's been being developed since the very beginning of the show.

So if NaruSaku happened where would that leave Hinata? She'd be fine. Just because all her character development was based on Naruto throughout the whole series, doesn't change anything. She was never a part of Naruto's life. She wasted 16 years of not getting to know Naruto, because she was shy. Hinata was never looking to have a relationship with Naruto. Hinata loved him from far away. The moment she got involved in Naruto's life was when she jumped into Naruto's battle with Pein and confessed. Do you even realize how much development is left out on Naruto's side? Hinata's love for Naruto is idolization, and that kind of love isn't real. It's a positive kind of love that makes her stronger, but has Naruto ever seen all this development HInata had? No.

In NaruHina, there is no Naru. There is only Hina. And Hinata was perfectly fine with that for basically the whole entire series. Having Naruto as a boyfriend is not something she needs. Supporting Naruto, and fighting for the one she loves? That's what she's perfectly fine with. Cheering him up, and protecting him when she can? That's what she wants. Being his girlfriend would be a bonus point for her, but it would also be a challenge. Jumping into a romantic relationship with Naruto, would be a lot for her to handle. She would blush and stutter, and she wouldn't be able to act like herself. And someone who blushes and stutters is not someone Naruto would be interested in. Naruto and Hinata work perfectly fine as friends, and it would be a positive thing for both of them, since they never had a strong bond to begin with.

Hinata would get over him, but she wouldn't stop admiring him and loving him from far away. It doesn't have to be romantic love where she barely knows Naruto. It would be platonic love, where she would be good friends with Naruto. Hinata is a kind and accepting person. She respects both Naruto and Sakura, and would be happy for them. She wouldn't burst into tears, she would move on. Hinata doesn't cry over silly things like that. Unlike Sakura, Hinata is more mature when it comes to romantic love. She doesn't get easily jealous and angry.

Hinata would continue her life, continue to use Naruto's example to fuel her strength, to continue to improve, and become stronger and better - similar to the way Sakura did. She would prove people wrong, like she wanted to do since the beginning, and she will become good enough for her clan. She will live in honor of Neji, and Naruto would support her all the way through. But that doesn't mean Naruto will suddenly fall out of love with Sakura, and fall in love with Hinata. Naruto would view Hinata as one of his precious people, and Hinata would be absolutely fine with that.

The NaruHina hand holding was a special scene. Neji died, and Naruto almost lost hope. Hinata gave Naruto that hope back, and Naruto thanked her for that. Hinata viewed it in as a romantic gesture. But Naruto viewed it as a universal gesture. It brought everyone together, and gave everyone strength - Hinata included. It was a powerful and meaningful scene, but like the NaruSaku CPR, it wasn't romantic on both sides. Naruto and Hinata basically bonded over Neji's dead body. You can see why Naruto wasn't feeling romantic when he held on to Hinata's hand. He held on to it in honor of Neji. Hinata held his hand out of her romantic feelings for him. All thoughts of Neji and fighting for everyone, is forgotten. It's a meaningful scene but as a romantic scene it is onesided.

The reason why the hand holding was on a cover, wasn't to "confirm" NaruHina. It was because of what that hand holding meant. It gave people strength to fight for Neji, who died. The NaruSaku CPR being on a cover would just be random, because all though it was meaningful, it wasn't universal enough for it to be a whole entire cover. Naruto isn't about pairing moments. It's about fighting for people you love, and protecting and supporting other people around you, giving people hope and strength.

The other reason for why I now think NaruSaku won't happen anymore is because I believe Kishi wants his three main-characters to achieve their original goals that they had at the beginning of the series: Naruto wanted to be acknowledged and become Hokage (pretty much 99.9% complete), Sasuke wanted to kill Itachi (completed it and then some), and Sakura basically wanted to be with Sasuke. Now many of us got hyped when Kakashi said that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke had changed, but the more I think about it, I think he meant her feelings for Sasuke changed from a typical school girl crush to a more mature one where she'll give everything she has just to see the darkness within Sasuke disappear. Now this leads me to my next point:

Naruto wanted to be hokage so that he could become acknowledged. Sasuke wanted to kill Itachi so that he could avenge the Uchiha clan. Sakura wanted to be with Sasuke so that she could be loved in that fairytale fangirly way. All three goals were done on impulse and slowly changed throughout the story. Naruto instead became acknowledged first for the deeds he did, for his will to never give up, and his need to protect his comrades. He grew bonds with people, and he changed other people's view of him, by the things he did. Not for being hokage. But for the things he does, for his friends, and for the village. And that is what will ultimately win him a place to be hokage. And Naruto, up until this point in the manga, continues to never give up, and to fight like his life depends on it. Naruto's goal(s) became more wide, and it relied more on the people around him, rather than just himself.

Sasuke's main goal was to kill Itachi so that he could avenge his clan, and gain back it's honor. This resulted in him needing to get stronger by all circumstances. He thought that he could get stronger with his friends somehow, but came to the conclusion that things like bonds held him back. His goals bent backwards, and pulled him toward a more darker lifestyle. His life revolved around getting revenge and getting stronger. Itachi didn't just become one of his little goals, Itachi's death became his life. But once Itachi did die, he realized that Itachi wasn't to blame for the Uchiha clan massacre. He learned that Itachi really loved him, and did what he did to protect the village, along with his brother. And that's where Sasuke's goals and purposes in life became completely warped up. Revenge started becoming his ongoing goals - his next "goal" became destroying the leaf village. But then he thought it through, and he stopped being selfish for a few seconds, and thought of other people. He started looking for answers. He started to try looking for a purpose in life.

And that's why when Kakashi reminisces about Sasuke's goals, they question what his true motives were. Protecting the village? Becoming hokage? Recreating a new government or whatever? The goals that these three characters had changed.  Even if it's slightly. They've become more mature. More thoughtful.

Which is why: Sakura's goal. Sakura's goal in the beginning of the series was to be Sasuke's girlfriend (to be blunt). It was all that her character revolved around. It was selfish, and she rarely thought of anyone else when it came to the idea of Sakura x Sasuke. When she views Sasuke as a romantic interest, she is selfish. She does not consider Sasuke's feelings, because all that matters to her are her feelings, and how she feels for him. She was indeed a fangirl. A fangirl, meaning a girl that was 100% sure she was in love. Sakura's feelings are constantly changing, and her love for him? It got weak. If her love for him was so true, she wouldn't have practically given up on him. Naruto is the person that got her going and believing in Sasuke. What got mature was that Sakura started viewing Sasuke as the person he really was. Not that her love for him became truer. If her love for him wasn't even true in the whole beginning, than it definitely is not any truer in the present.

Kakashi said her feelings for Sasuke changed from before. She might still like him, but it's a different kind of feeling. Her feelings for Sasuke are no longer romantic. And then if you add that on with the feelings she has for Naruto, and how those feelings kept getting stronger - it tells you a lot. Sakura's love for him is unsure. But Sakura's care for him is real. This is how Sakura has matured. Sakura no longer revolves around Sasuke like she used to in Part 1. She's become more open and selfless to the people around her. She doesn't wear Sasuke-goggles. She cares for everyone equally - and if she were to pick who she supported and trusted the most, she would pick Naruto, not Sasuke. This was not the case in Part 1. Make the connection.

I know A LOT of people hate Sasuke... like a lot of people, but he is my favorite character and because so, I know the way he thinks and I know the way he acts (see my reasons for why he's a sociopath - http://www.reddit.co...ciopath_sasuke/. And because I know him so well, that little SasuSaku moment at the end of last weeks chapter absolutely does not represent Sasuke's undying love for Sakura. The way he was gazing into Sakura's eyes told me that he now feels like kitten for the way he's been treating her up until now and that he's grateful that she saved him. Now, the next chapter is CRUCIAL for every single paring within this series. Whatever Sasuke does at the beginning of chapter 686 will undoubtedly have an influence on which pairing becomes canon or not. If Sasuke has a flashback on all the times that Sakura tried to "save" him then he'll most likely say something around the lines of: "You never gave up on me". And depending on Sakura's reaction, it could very well be the end or the beginning of NaruSaku.

I'm okay with Sasuke. But he's done a lot of things in the series to respectfully gain the hate that he's getting. You're forgetting one thing. Sakura does not hold a strong place in Sasuke's heart. Sasuke is acknowledging her. It is the same as that "Thank you." he gave her. He knows she loves him, and he knows she suffers because of him, but he does not feel like s**t, because of Sakura. He does not hold Sakura in such high regards, and this is shown throughout the whole series. He respects her as a friend (secretly), but not once did he feel such a strong bond with Sakura, that he would develop romantic feelings of love for Sakura. To Sasuke, Sakura is a part of Team 7. But not once did he hint at reciprocating those feelings of undying love. Sasuke doesn't know about Sakura's feelings at this point, and neither does he care. But he's also seen how hard Sakura's been working to catch up to Sasuke and Naruto. And those few feelings of friendship he used to feel ever so slightly for Sakura, will resurface. Not by a lot, because like I said, they're bond isn't strong like that. But that feeling of respect will be there.

But not romantic love. No. Sasuke has not ever felt that strongly for Sakura, and he won't be feeling that way any time soon.

Anyways that's what I think.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 21 July 2014 - 04:43 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#23 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

as long as sasuke is your favorite character .. that means you are not really a narusaku fan .. or at least the way you view and feel narusaku .isnt that strong . cause neither naruto nor sakura are your favorite characters..  , and sasusaku and naruhina has no real development its just a forced development from kishi ..to make tease the shippers and make people read the manga. .

if  either naruto or sakura were your favorite character . your faith in narusaku would have been much more stronger than this.. 

. and have a good days.

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:22 AM

I won't bother writting a wall of text to counter the argument. All I will say this is bullcrap. And before members go crazy acting negative screaming" NS is dead!" I think it will be for the best for this thread to get close. Call me rude but I won't bother anymore this isn't the first time someone makes a thread like this one and all his/her arguments are biased. The fact he didn't mentioned key role chapters in NS's development like 297,450,469,504,631,663 etc makes it obvious of the mentioned above.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:27 AM

I won't bother writting a wall of text to counter the argument. All I will say this is bullcrap. And before members go crazy acting negative screaming" NS is dead!" I think it will be for the best for this thread to get close. Call me rude but I won't bother anymore this isn't the first time someone makes a thread like this one and all his/her arguments are biased. The fact he didn't mentioned key role chapters in NS's development like 297,450,469,504,631,663 etc makes it obvious of the mentioned above.

agree. and finished the likes :thumb:

#26 WorldSoCold

WorldSoCold

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:02 AM

well,  i was already expecting someone to answer this guy correctly, thanks @Iwantbuns good job :D

calm down guys, some days ago i was asking the same questions to you guys on the NaruSaku debate thread, and you guys answered me willingly, i was confused but i still was a NaruSaku fan, lol, maybe hes like me, he want some answers just to not be with questions on mind about NaruSaku.

if its about a troll, just show him the exit door.

the question was already very well answered, let him make his/her conclusion

#27 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:20 AM

as long as sasuke is your favorite character ...you are not really a NaruSaku fan

OBJECTION!!

LAWYER! THIS GUY IS A SASUKIST!

SUE HIM!

PUT HIM TO COURT AMONG OTHER RACIST AND SEXIST PPL!
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#28 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

I'll get straight to the point. Even though I support NaruSaku with everything I have, I really don't see Naruto & Sakura getting together anymore by the manga's end. Now here me out. The reasons for why I've come to this conclusion is because of the way Kishi has been developing the other pairings (mostly NauHina) - which I don't like. Now, as a NaruSaku fan, many questions NEED to be asked. One of them being: if Naruto gets with Sakura by the manga's end, where will that leave Hinata? Now a lot of you may say (including me), who gives a kitten about Hinata... well Kishi does. Hinata's entire character-scheme mostly revolves around Naruto. Without Naruto, there would be no Hinata and that is fact. When she's first introduced into the story, its revealed she has a crush on Naruto but that Naruto is too dumb to notice her affections. Then, what becomes her primary motivation to become stronger? Obviously Naruto. Not only that, but Naruto is pretty much heavily affiliated with the Hyuga Clan now. When he beat Neji back in the Chunin Exams, he said he would change the Hyuga when he became Hokage and, when Neji died, he was told to always remember that he now not only holds his own life in his hands, but Hinata's as well. Not to mention Kishi also drew the 64th volume cover with Hinata and Naruto holding hands but didn't bother to draw the 69th volume cover with a NaruSaku Moment (preferably Sakura's CPR), which the volume was filled with, unlike NaruHina's one moment in volume 64. 

The other reason for why I now think NaruSaku won't happen anymore is because I believe Kishi wants his three main-characters to achieve their original goals that they had at the beginning of the series: Naruto wanted to be acknowledged and become Hokage (pretty much 99.9% complete), Sasuke wanted to kill Itachi (completed it and then some), and Sakura basically wanted to be with Sasuke. Now many of us got hyped when Kakashi said that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke had changed, but the more I think about it, I think he meant her feelings for Sasuke changed from a typical school girl crush to a more mature one where she'll give everything she has just to see the darkness within Sasuke disappear. Now this leads me to my next point:

I know A LOT of people hate Sasuke... like a lot of people, but he is my favorite character and because so, I know the way he thinks and I know the way he acts (see my reasons for why he's a sociopath - http://www.reddit.co...ciopath_sasuke/. And because I know him so well, that little SasuSaku moment at the end of last weeks chapter absolutely does not represent Sasuke's undying love for Sakura. The way he was gazing into Sakura's eyes told me that he now feels like kitten for the way he's been treating her up until now and that he's grateful that she saved him. Now, the next chapter is CRUCIAL for every single paring within this series. Whatever Sasuke does at the beginning of chapter 686 will undoubtedly have an influence on which pairing becomes canon or not. If Sasuke has a flashback on all the times that Sakura tried to "save" him then he'll most likely say something around the lines of: "You never gave up on me". And depending on Sakura's reaction, it could very well be the end or the beginning of NaruSaku.

I agree!Being less of fangirl...I think kishi actually MADE NH development...why??? That wasn't needed in the scene!!

And yes...there has been enough of shipping wars in the WHOLE fandom...now Kishi needs to either prove SS death or to prove it canon in the next chapter ...(686)

And if SS dies, probably it will give a chance to NS too...

#29 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

as long as sasuke is your favorite character .. that means you are not really a narusaku fan .. or at least the way you view and feel narusaku .isnt that strong . cause neither naruto nor sakura are your favorite characters..  , and sasusaku and naruhina has no real development its just a forced development from kishi ..to make tease the shippers and make people read the manga. .

if  either naruto or sakura were your favorite character . your faith in narusaku would have been much more stronger than this.. 

. and have a good days.

That is some bizarre logic. You do know there are plenty of people who like Sasuke for things not related to pairing? So they can enjoy NaruSaku as much as an NS fan whose favourite charcter is Naruto / Sakura. And then there are plenty of SasuKarin, SasuHina, shippers who like Sasuke and also like NS.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 21 July 2014 - 07:39 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#30 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

I won't immediately cross him off as a troll though. He was giving his honest interpretation on how he saw the pairings. Maybe he was a NaruSaku shipper. Maybe he was a NaruHina fanboy. For all we know he might not even care about pairings - but it was his opinion guys. Even if we don't agree with it, we should respect it.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#31 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

The only implications we've gotten for someone having changing feelings, is SAKURA.

I think for this very reason, pairing wars are pretty much pointless, because logically Kishi would obviously be going for NaruSaku. The manga is filled with implications of her changing feelings, or were outright stated (in 675), but none from Sasuke for Sakura and the ones from Naruto for Hinata are over exaggerated to mean something romantic.  

#32 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

I have read your post, OP, and... I am sorry, but I do not get your reasoning.

And... I am not going to call you a troll, but I think your choosen topic's title comes across like somewhat inflamatory and belligerent. I mean... "The Inevitable Truth"? Seriously?

It is not "The Truth", but your opinion. And since your first post in a NS forum is to tell that "NS will not become canon and that is the inevitable truth", some members may question your... intentions.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, though. It is perfectly possible that you ARE a NS shipper, you are having doubts, you felt the need of talking about them with another NS shippers, and you simply chose a bad-sounding topic title. I am making many assumptions, but it is a possible scenario.

Anyway, I am afraid of this thread becoming another "NH/SS shippers versus NS shippers" debate that inevitably will degenerate in ""NS-haters are stupid" rants. I think a mod should lock this thread before it gets ugly.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#33 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

you know.. the great emphasis Kishi is making out of Hinata’s character might actually be her standing on her own. She was always Naruto-kun this, Naruto-kun that... When people say she was revered to be someone who solely exist for Naruto won’t this be a ground for change and development? That is all everybody thinks. and it might also be something that she would change at the end.

Yes Naruto indeed became her light but she can become her own light too...for her clan that is

Anyway, i’m gonna pass giving all manga details because we all know those by heart already.

I’m sure most of us noticed already how the BIG-THREE (SS, NS, NH) was designed to pull apart the actual main pair. Especially when i see that Road to Ninja poster, wherein Hinata has her arms around Nardo, and Sasuke seems to flirt with Sakura.

Sometimes i do wonder if the other two are just diversion.. kinda like when you watch a romance drama you get a love rival boy, the girl in love with the main guy who will be the cause of some tears, misunderstanding and breakups lol.. i remember Kishi said in an interview that he doesn’t know much about how to write women so he goes to ask other women like his coworker.

Edited by dejavu, 21 July 2014 - 11:44 AM.

#34 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

Wow. I am a new member like you too. But if this was the first post you wrote in this website, then its difficult for me to believe you are a NS fan  :unsure:

#35 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

I think this thread should of been named "The wait for Diadochi's return" xD

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#36 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:50 PM

I think this thread should of been named "The wait for Diadochi's return" xD

I vote for that renaming!  :chuckle:

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#37 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

The Inevitable Truth as that you're wrong Diadochi.

I suggest you take a look at this: http://www.narusaku....showtopic=12836 or this http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13820

Now there are a couple of things you didn't quite understand. First of all Kishi hasn't developed Naruhina at all. Take an honest look at the scenes between Naruto and Hinata. You'll see that the dialog between the two of them is exactly the same throughout the entire story. The dialog from Hinata is: "Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun. Let's do our best Naruto-Kun. Naruto-Kun ,Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun. I love you Naruto-Kun. Naruto-Kun this is what Neji said. Naruto-Kun ,Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun."

And the dialog coming from Naruto towards Hinata is: "Go Hinata. Good job Hinata. You're a weirdo Hinata. :chuckle:  Yeah. Don't worry Hinata, it will be quite lame of me to be saved by you. It's thanks to you (talking about everyone really not just Hinata)."

Now how can you call that development? Because all it is, is Hinata fangirling over Naruto, and Naruto acting as the big brother to her or as a coach. Funny how some people call NS bro and sis relationship.

Secondly why do you put so much emphasis on Hinata? She's just a side character that has only one purpose. And that purpose is for Kishi to use her for different reasons. Hinata is a tool.

Now about the cover. Who the hell cares? It's just a cover, it doesn't really mean anything. You know the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover." ?

"I know A LOT of people hate Sasuke" actually that's wrong. A lot of people love Sasuke. I don't really know why. On this forum there are two people who truly hate Sasuke. Me and James. I'm sure others as well but I don't how much they hate him.

As for what Sasuke does in the next chapter is crucial. Well sorry but you're wrong again. Sakura is not a stupid fangirl anymore. She's a grown intelligent woman. Sasuke is not all of a sudden going to admit his "love" towards her. It goes completely against his character. And even if by some strange idiotic twist he's going to do that. Sakura is not going to go all googly eyes over him.

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 July 2014 - 01:09 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#38 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

One thing: a troll or maybe not.(because we arent rude compare to other shipper out there, but since you being so honest and all, well ur forget that naruto still loves sakura even after sakura's confession.)
I just kittenin tired if u keep on bringing the same reason why naruto already stop loving sakura after the confession. But, if it does, sakunaru still leads...oh wait...
2ivn2tv.jpg

#39 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:07 PM

It seems like the poster is not here anymore. Did he quit?

Pity. I thought I finally found someone with a Sasuke avatar in H&E. Seems like I'm alone again.....sigh......
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

It seems like the poster is not here anymore. Did he quit?

Pity. I thought I finally found someone with a Sasuke avatar in H&E. Seems like I'm alone again.....sigh......

Are you saying that we all hate Sasuke? I don't. Ok, all is too much but don't be alone. I just act like a fan who react like a play-by-play. I know there are people that hates him to death, but I don't.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 21 July 2014 - 02:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users