Close
Photo

Sasuke is going have a good ending right?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
206 replies to this topic

#1 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

Right? Wouldn't want to see a bad ending of this guy. What do you think will happen?

#2 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:46 PM

Well man, I have a feeling that his happy ending is through getting redeemed but also dieing so he can be reunited with his family. If by a chance he doesn't, he would live the rest of his life in solitude but remembering his new/old family (Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi) because he won't returned to Konoha or asking forgiveness to the girl he almost loved and interested him (and it's not SakuraKarin).
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#3 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:49 PM

I wish I knew who that was. But thanks anyway.

#4 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:52 PM

You SasuSaku fan, hun? Not that I don't mind.

Well, I don't know... the boy has done some pretty horrid things in such a short span of time... He would need some hefty redemption. Sasuke is also so set on revenge it's crazy. He's actually been going pretty nuts lately, too. I don't know— it's a long shot.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 09 March 2011 - 10:54 PM.

#5 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 9 2011, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You SasuSaku fan, hun? Not that I don't mind.

Well, I don't know... the boy has done some pretty horrid things in such a short span of time... He would need some hefty redemption. Sasuke is also so set on revenge it's crazy. He's actually been going pretty nuts lately, too. I don't know— it's a long shot.

Pretty much.

He's revenge thing makes the show more interesting in my opinion.

#6 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

Of course it makes it more interesting. It's just that it's all he ever did and maybe ever will seek in his life, and that revenge is to basically destroy Konoha and kill Naruto. With the way he's thinking it's not going to end well.

#7 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

As it is right now, a happy ending for Sasuke is quite unlikely. I'm not saying it can't or won't happen, just unlikely. His goal and conviction simply won't allow that until he destroy everything, not only Konoha but the whole Shinobi nations. Sure, right now his conviction is to destroy Konoha... then remember that Madara is also an Uchiha, in other word, he is family. What do you think will happen if Madara got stopped or killed in the war? he would turn toward the the people who done the deed AKA the entire shinobi nations.

#8 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (BlueSasuke @ Mar 9 2011, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish I knew who that was. But thanks anyway.

No problem. You'll know who she is when you finally start reading part 2 (she appears in chapter 348).
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#9 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:51 PM

Sasuke kind of passed the point of no return when he switched eyes with his dead brother. I mean it's possible for redemption, but he'll always carry a mark of his path on him. Maybe he'll be blind, lose the Sharingan, I don't know.

Just to ask the question, What makes Sasuke deserving of said happy ending? It can't be more then just his past, his actions also need to be taken into account.

Personally, I see it at the end he'll redeem himself. Sasuke unleashed by Madara upon Naruto and it'll be a draw, Madara then betrays Sasuke to achieve his goal, but by that point it's too far. Sakura, being the only one left, goes to save Naruto, Sasuke still alive, sacrifices himself somehow to save them both.

But hey, that's traditional, Kishi loves the Knuckle Curve.

Edited by Insurrection, 09 March 2011 - 11:56 PM.

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

It's kinda hard to say for Sasuke right now, his path to becoming an avenger has pretty much driven him and although he completed his quest in killing his brother, Madara further corrupted him into thinking it was all the fault of Konoha, he knows there's no turning back now while Naruto and Sakura know of this too, they'll never get back the Sasuke they once knew... if anything Sasuke can redeem himself by stopping Madara and killing himself along with him to finally end the curse of the Uchihas, but if not then the path of a wanderer would best suit Sasuke.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

Well, I believe he's going to die. I mean, he's too far gone, and he's done too much to just be forgiven, in my opinion. And I don't really like him.
Unfortunately, I think the only wall he'll die is by realising he was wrong or by getting redeemed somehow. Dammit, Kishi! D:

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#12 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:21 AM

are you NaruSaku fan? Naruto will probaly try and kill himself to save and give Sasuke a second chance at life then he will realize and be redeemed.

Edited by Living Lavish, 10 March 2011 - 12:23 AM.

#13 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 10 2011, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are you NaruSaku fan? Naruto will probaly try and kill himself to save and give Sasuke a second chance at life then he will realize and be redeemed.

No I'm not.

Really? Two deaths? That sounds like it would suck bad.

#14 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (BlueSasuke @ Mar 9 2011, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I'm not.

Really? Two deaths? That sounds like it would suck bad.

Curious as to why you would join a NaruSaku fan club then. Not that I'm saying you can't, but most people usually don't join unless they support it. Normally because the support for the pairing is usually one sided.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#15 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 10 2011, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Curious as to why you would join a NaruSaku fan club then. Not that I'm saying you can't, but most people usually don't join unless they support it. Normally because the support for the pairing is usually one sided.

Well I got in trouble at another forum. Saw a link to this site on a sig and joined.

#16 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (BlueSasuke @ Mar 9 2011, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I got in trouble at another forum. Saw a link to this site on a sig and joined.

Anyway. On subject. Sasuke is the anti-hero. He's on a mission to do something, he's going to be consumed by it (already happened), and then he'll be redeemed most likely through death. It's literature archetypes.

#17 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:47 AM

Doesn't that strike you as odd though? For him to be killed off after all the struggle and pain he's went through?

#18 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (BlueSasuke @ Mar 9 2011, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't that strike you as odd though? For him to be killed off after all the struggle and pain he's went through?

No. Darth Vader went through a ton of pain and suffering and ended up dying because of it. What sets Naruto apart from Sasuke. Sasuke let it consume him. Naruto fought against it and was creative it. Sasuke though will probably choose his death. Naruto will be taken by Madara and Sasuke will probably sacrifice himself to save him.

Though a happy Team 7 ending is possible I guess.

#19 BlueSasuke

BlueSasuke

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

I'm hoping for a happy ending. Sasuke lives!

#20 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

All pairing fandoms are welcome here, i actually enjoy listening to different pairing opinions to help make H&E more constructive as a open forum

Edited by Dreamer, 10 March 2011 - 05:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users