#441 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:07 AM

I was at Evo, and the finals were amazing. I was in the 4th row out from the main stage.... and let me tell you guys it was an experience you can never replace.

I got the new MC TE blk stick, and I got Filipino Champ to sign it.

Also on my old Hori stick I got: Valle, Daigo, Justin, Arturo, and Mike Ross to sign biggrin.gif

#442 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

Announcement!

There are some special features coming this fall, including more costumes!

Preview right here:
YES!! Chun-Li's Alpha outfit returns --Click here to view--

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#443 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 25 2010, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Announcement!

There are some special features coming this fall, including more costumes!

Preview right here:
YES!! Chun-Li's Alpha outfit returns --Click here to view--

But it's not as sexy as her current one. sad.gif Lol, at Blanka's costume and DJ's jamaican bennie cap. laugh.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 July 2010 - 06:00 PM.

#444 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 26 2010, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But it's not as sexy as her current one. sad.gif

Come on! Chun-Li always looks sexy, no matter what clothes she wear (except for that 3rd Alternative outfit... that one was such a tacky outfit... dry.gif )

latest?cb=20140126021943

#445 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:20 AM

On the left, console and arcade game Street Fighter IV. On the right, the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Street Fighter IV.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 31 July 2010 - 04:25 AM.

#446 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 31 2010, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the left, console and arcade game Street Fighter IV. On the right, the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Street Fighter IV.

Here's some more screenshots for the game. smile.gif Remember, these are actually alpha build screens, so the game will actually look even better as it nears completion.

SSF4 3DS Screenshots --Click here to view--

Yoshinori Ono has also stated that the 3DS version will be a full port with all 35 characters, and they don't plan to rebalance the game. The normal buttons on the 3DS will take care of the normal attacks (LP,MP,FP,LK,MK,FK), and Capcom are experimenting with using the slide/D-pad and touchscreen for things like multiple button presses and Ultras.

I'm hoping that there'll be a configuration option like the following:

Slide pad = Movement
A,B,X,Y,L and R buttons = Normal attacks
Touchscreen = Shortcut for multiple buttons e.g. PPP, KKK, Focus Attack. I'd limit it to 2 buttons so they're still easy enough to hit without looking. I would be a little concerned over whether the timing would be easy to get right with touchscreen presses, but the only other alternative would be the D-pad, and it's on the same side as the slide pad - making for awkwardness when trying to trigger an Ultra.

#447 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:49 PM

It doesn't even look that bad. Nice graphics, love Blanka's crotch stare at the last picture XD

#448 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for the 3DS screenshots Smiter-kun. smile.gif

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 31 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't even look that bad. Nice graphics, love Blanka's crotch stare at the last picture XD

Yeah i thought that was weird too. laugh.gif

#449 RasenganNaruSaku8892

RasenganNaruSaku8892

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:I love to play video games (Fighting, Wrestling, Final Fantasy), watch anime (like Naruto, Dragonball Z, Bobobo, etc.), exercise, listen to music (rock, video game music, classic rock, 70's music, 80's music, etc.), WWE, and NaruSaku. =D If anyone would like to be my buddy or speak to me, just send me a message and I'll be more than happy to add you.

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

I beat the game with all the characters! Woo! If anyone has a PS3 and would like to fight me, I am ThoughtBomb. I'll fight anyone anytime!
Love is a strange thing. It could go one way or another, but NaruSaku is all love. DATTEBAYO!!

#450 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

A lot of stuff has happen if you didn't follow the SFIV updates:

* Arcade Edition is coming for the Japanese arcades in December 2010

Details of SSFIV Arcade Edition

Guess who the new characters are so far? (Sir Whirly will love this update wink.gif and of course those loved 3rd Strike) And there are 4 more characters coming, so stay tuned! biggrin.gif

Crowded Street is their theme

No details of when we are getting the patch of the Arcade Edition for the console versions, but the chances of not getting them is very, very low. Plus, PC version of SFIV will be happy that Super is coming for the PCs. Not sure when it will be released though.

And the new costumes are dashing:

latest?cb=20140126021943

#451 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:32 AM

Oh my goodness, this thread is lacking activity... c'mon people, Street Fighter is still dominating the gaming scene for fighters! rawr.gif We need this thread kicking again!!

Anyways what's going on the Street Fighter scene:

- There aren't any updates for 3DS version so far, but apparently it may have Yun and Yang playable. *that's a rumor though*

- We will get a patch soon for consoles version. I'm not sure when, but the Arcade Edition is already out in Japan, with Yun and Yang playable. Videos should be out on Youtube by now.

- Speaking of new characters, I will say that there are two "new" characters announced... I give you guys a hint, for those who had played the Alpha series, please look at Ryu and Akuma in terms of secrets... and it was leaked as achievements for 360... this brought more chances of getting an Arcade Edition add-on for consoles.

- And there are more characters coming via Time Release in the arcades, not sure who but all I know is...
R.Mika and Rolento will not be in the update, sorry guys.

- Also, the Arcade edition for the 37 characters do have updates, buffs and nerfs (Smiter, our poor Cammy has some, unfortunately shamefulcry0js.gif ) because the producer said that the console version was indeed a well-balance Street Fighter in perfection. The Arcade version is trying to bring it less balance than vanilla IV.

- The new costumes are currently available in the shops. Pack 1 is finished which included costumes for Dudley, Cammy, Chun-Li, Ryu, Ken, Guy and others. Pack 2 for Ibuki, Juri, Cody, and the rest is out as well, and today, the Ultra Brawlers Pack came out.

Well that's all in the SF news. More will come once I check with the fighting news. smile.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#452 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:05 PM

Thanks for the updates, Derock! biggrin.gif

It's great to hear there'll be more characters in the arcade edition, it's inevitable we'll get them via DLC or maybe even a low-ish priced retail update.

Poor Cammy. Just when she had got better in the Super update. shamefulcry0js.gif I might have misunderstood what you're saying, but if the Super version was "well-balanced", why are they trying to make the arcade version LESS balanced than vanilla SF4? I hope they don't mess with the balance of the console version of SSF4. unsure.gif

We should have some matches in the near future, Derock. smile.gif I've been missing SSF4 and could do with knocking off some of my rustiness.

#453 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Dec 23 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the updates, Derock! biggrin.gif

It's great to hear there'll be more characters in the arcade edition, it's inevitable we'll get them via DLC or maybe even a low-ish priced retail update.

Poor Cammy. Just when she had got better in the Super update. shamefulcry0js.gif I might have misunderstood what you're saying, but if the Super version was "well-balanced", why are they trying to make the arcade version LESS balanced than vanilla SF4? I hope they don't mess with the balance of the console version of SSF4. unsure.gif

We should have some matches in the near future, Derock. smile.gif I've been missing SSF4 and could do with knocking off some of my rustiness.

No prob! biggrin.gif

Actually, what I mean about the balancing is that the producer said he want the arcade version much more "crazier" than Super console and vanilla SF4. When we get the add-on patch with Yun, Yang and the secrets, we will get the crazy buffs and nerfs for the 37 characters along with it. While I do know that Cammy is toned down, losing Instant-Air Cannon Strike (only regular version, not EX version) because its meter-gaining and its advantage to develop new mix-ups, other characters such as Guile will be badly toned down. And some characters like Sakura will get more advantages in the playing field.

And yeah, we should. I think its time to start it now because I want to do the H&E Tournament ASAP.

Also, PC users, yeah... sorry, there won't be any Super for that because of the piracy.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#454 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

Bump the thread.

Ok, so Yun and Yang will not be in the 3DS version, however, it does has some pretty gimmicks and modes to offer.

All of the info and gameplay vids are here: Eventhubs: SSFIV 3DS Edition Details

And also another costume pack is out (I believe its the Shadoloo Pack).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#455 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

It's also been confirmed that the 3DS will have ALL of the SSF4 costume DLCs already installed and ready to use. smile.gif

I'm not sure about the shortcut mode, but at least we can filter out players who use them online.

#456 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 20 2011, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's also been confirmed that the 3DS will have ALL of the SSF4 costume DLCs already installed and ready to use. smile.gif

Not all of the costumes. I remembered hearing that the costumes goes up to the ones when the SSF4 was first released. The new ones like Cammy's catwoman outfit and Chun-Li's jumpsuit from Alpha are not in this version.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#457 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:16 AM

BUMP UPDATE: A couple of posts back, I said that there were 2 "new" characters that were leaked via 360 achievements. My hint still some what apply to those who played the Alpha/Zero series back in the day.

And here they are:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jan/22/oni-akuma-surfaces-ssf4-ae/

Evil Ryu and the new Oni Akuma (who looks more powerful than Shin Akuma.)

From the looks of things, it seems that AE edition is pretty much complete. There are hardly any more slots for more characters.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#458 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

If anyone has Super Street Fighter 4 on the 3DS, you need to check out this article!

Unlock Codes for Special Figurines in SSF4 3DS.

Have fun. biggrin.gif

#459 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:40 AM

Super SFIV Arcade Edition DLC has finally been confirmed, though we all knew it was coming, along with four new charactors and more balancing, it features the following:

• This will be a DLC (Downloadable Content) release, a disc release was not mentioned.

• The console version will receive a "Supercharged online upgrade."

• The Replay Channel has been enhanced. My Channel now enables you to send your favorite replay data to other players.

• The Elite Channel will let people view plays of players with a PP total of 3,000 or more.

• A Replay Follower will be available, allowing you to track well known players. You can find them via a search.

• Support for additional alternative costumes.

• Character balancing tweaks from the Arcade Edition release.

• The titles you pick are now shown in game, along with BP (Battle Points) and PP (Player Points).

• Versus Battles against regular SSFIV players will also be supported, Capcom states "Get out there and duke it out with the version you like best!"

Source: Eventhub.com

Oni Akuma, and Evil Ryu look badarse, can't wait for the DLC, I'm guessing it will be 1600 pts but if it means I get to play Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma, I guess I can pay the amount, though I'm hoping it's 1200 points.

Edited by harry4e, 09 April 2011 - 03:41 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#460 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

Thanks for posting, harry! biggrin.gif

So now we have 2 returning and 2 transformed characters (and those two will be all over online though dry.gif ) coming, its a good time to come back in SSF4! However, Cammy will have her nerfs... shamefulcry0js.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users