#2 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:19 AM

Man, what is up with Kishimoto lately?! He has Sakura say she isn't going to make any more mistakes, and then has her make a bunch of really bad, potentialy suicidal mistakes, one after the other! Is this how he thinks a heroine acts?!

Gah, at least the fight with Danzou is finally over.

And it looks like Sasuke not only stabbed Karin, but did it not because she was in the line of fire, but because he wanted to.

Will people stop defending Sasuke now, please?!

#3 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Feb 4 2010, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, what is up with Kishimoto lately?! He has Sakura say she isn't going to make any more mistakes, and then has her make a bunch of really bad, potentialy suicidal mistakes, one after the other! Is this how he thinks a heroine acts?!

Gah, at least the fight with Danzou is finally over.

And it looks like Sasuke not only stabbed Karin, but did it not because she was in the line of fire, but because he wanted to.

Will people stop defending Sasuke now, please?!

People will always defend Sasuke. Even if they should have stopped about 50 chapters ago lol.

I really hope Sai Lee and Kiba stop Sakura or at least delay her until Kakashi arrives.

Which shouldnt be long as they left 1 chapter after Sakura did.
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#4 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:04 AM

I seriously want Lee to do some damage, I am sick of him being a bish......

#5 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:12 AM

well what to say about this chapter.

Sasuke is evil. mellow.gif

No seriously the guy pierced karin tell her she worth crap and all of this with a smile. No way somebody doing that is not evil.

Now danzou the guy in the begin was portrayed has a bad guy but in the end he seem like the good one (way to go Sasuke). 111193.gif

About Sakura well she is doing exactly what sai predict (got to give sai credit for that) now is the decision she take to go against sasuke a bad one ? sure but it is a decison she made out of guilt for the pain she caused Naruto so I d'ont think it is such a big deal, you d'ont need a university psychology degree to know that guilt = bad decision so. dry.gif

Seem at the end that Sasuke became good buddy with Madara (guess he loved is gift ) fu.png

Now what can i say about what to come well i d'ont know if Karin will survive or not will have to wait and see for that. About sakura well she may have tried to put them to sleep just now but kiba and lee seem ready to go after Sasuke and sai seem to be alone trying to stop them. (really d'ont know where this is going). But Yup "kitten is about to get real" kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#6 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:27 AM

WTH..! Akamaru said Meow..! laugh.gif
... pictureem0.gif
and in the end.. its put SASUKE not Naruto.. who even translated this..?!

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 04 February 2010 - 10:29 AM.

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:31 AM

After watching the chapter two things:

1.Sasuke is evil to the core no doubt about that this was Kishi's intention all along since he said it at the interview.

2. Karin is alive. Danzou died having all those flashbacks but she didn't. I think she's severely wounded but she's not dead yet. I believe Sakura will saved her.

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 February 2010 - 01:08 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:41 AM

Darn.... now I regret not liking Danzou in the beginning.... from what I can understand, I think d secretkDanzou constantly reminded what a Hokage must do everytime..... make sacrifices..... he went about it in the wrong way, but he's a lot more understandable now. It seems his love for the village was equal to that of Hiruzen. I can understand why Hiruzen did some of the things he wished he didn't have to resort to. (Uchiha Massacre, Hyuuga incident). Perhaps Danzou did let Hiruzen to try & negotiate Uchiha but, after taking too long he stepped in & took drastic measures. Or, in fact....maybe Tobirama had secretly asked Danzou to watch over Hiruzen, he knows that if the situation gets dire, Danzou would be the perfect person for the job.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 4 2010, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After watching the chapter two things:

1.Sasuke is evil to the core no doubt about that this was Kishi's intention all along after since he said it at the interview.

2. Karin is alive. Danzou died having all those flashbacks but she didn't. I think she's severely wounded but she's not dead yet. I believe Sakura will saved her.

Nope, I think she's gone & got sucked up in that jutsu of Danzou's

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Feb 4 2010, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, I think she's gone & got sucked up in that jutsu of Danzou's

Nope her body was near the end of the bridge danzo technique affect only the middle of the bridge so her body is intact. (except the hole)

Edited by The Max, 04 February 2010 - 10:58 AM.

#11 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:00 AM

Karin maybe dead, if you look after the sealing jutsu her body was nowhere to be seen.

Sakura apparently did not wanted to get her team in danger.

#12 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Feb 4 2010, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and in the end.. its put SASUKE not Naruto.. who even translated this..?!

Mabye the translator has taken a stab at Kishi tongue.gif

Hopefully we can move back to Naruto Centric

Edited by Chesh, 04 February 2010 - 11:16 AM.

I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:19 AM

^ (middle panel) either that Kishi made a mistake, or she's really dead.

248793.jpg

#14 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:30 AM

Did anyone notice that Akamaru meowed?! At least with the OM scan but seriously WTF?!

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (The Max @ Feb 4 2010, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope her body was near the end of the bridge danzo technique affect only the middle of the bridge so her body is intact. (except the hole)

I don't think you can make that assumption, especially with how Hinata turned out. If anything, the fact that we didn't see her sucked into the jutsu indicates she's not dead. If he meant to off her with that jutsu...I think he'd have shown it.

#16 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:01 PM

Akamaru: Meow!!

Sai: kitten's about to get real!
111189.gif

Yeah this definitely wasn't done by Binktopia or SleepyFans for that matter. I felt real sorry for Danzou after seeing his flashback. sweatdrop.gif

#17 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:12 PM

facepalm.png

This is exactly why I want to learn Japanese.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:15 PM

As usual Sakura haters are calling her stupid because she was thinking in taking on Sasuke alone. However they are missing one important point that Sakura is acting just like Naruto. Wanting to take on the traitor by herself not wanting to get the team involve since she didn't wanted no one to get hurt, if someone's going to get hurt it will be herself rather than the rest always thinking about others instead of one self just like Naruto. Sakura feels like it's her duty as Sasuke's teammate and member of team seven to do this fight alone in order to protect Naruto and Konoha. Sometimes it surprises me that Sakura has become so selfless and stubborn Naruto has really transformed her for the better or worst. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 February 2010 - 02:12 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 4 2010, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As usual Sakura haters are calling her stupid because she was thinking in taking on Sasuke alone. However they are missing one important point that Sakura is acting just like Naruto. Wanting to take on the traitor by herself not wanting to get the team involve since she didn't wanted no one to get hurt, if someone's going to get hurt it will be herself rather than the rest always thinking about others instead of one self just like Naruto. Sakura feels like it's her duty as Sasuke's teammate and member of team seven to take do this fight alone in order to protect Naruto and Konoha. Sometimes it surprises that Sakura has become so selfless and stubborn Naruto has really transformed her. happy.gif

a_thumbs.gif

#20 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:53 PM

I would rather see Sakura fight and get potentially beaten, than be stopped and chided by her teammate. I hate the downcast face. I know the translation stinks, but still. I'd rather see a powerful, self-assured Sakura, albeit making mistakes, anyday. Hey it works for Naruto!

Also, whether Karin is alive or dead, it just shows that Sasuke is more stupid than evil. He just tossed aside his chakra sensor/medic! His ace in the hole! He wouldn't have made it this far without her. Strategically it's awful. And even if she's not dead, he's broken his bond with her by telling her she was a burden.

And lastly, I am so ready for the group to get out of those beach blanket cloaks and get back to their own clothes. They look like they raided a hotel pool house before they set out to kill people. imho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users