Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/

ENJOY! biggrin.gif

Edit: Its a low quality release... so.. meh. Enjoy it.

Edited by Cloud, 29 December 2008 - 09:33 PM.

#2 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME <3

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

Cool...That was really bad quality though. Hopin' someone else does a better scanslation later on. Are we getting a chapter this Friday though???

Naruto trashes Asura realm in seconds. It was kinda confusing though.
. Don't Press the red button

#3 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

OMG That was so cool! Finally Sakura sees how badass Naruto is thanks to the byakugan dude!
Loved seeing Tsunade jump in there all pissed off, but it was even cooler that Naruto didn't let her steal the spotlight.

wub.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#4 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

His outfit looks good in Black and White. @__________@

wub.gif

Also, woohoo Sakura gets to watch a Naruto fight! =D
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#5 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME <3

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Dec 29 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
His outfit looks good in Black and White. @__________@

wub.gif

Also, woohoo Sakura gets to watch a Naruto fight! =D

I agree. The outfit looks so much better in black and white, but I still don't like the jumpsuit underneath
. Don't Press the red button

#6 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

HOLY SH!*, WHAT A GREAT FLIPPING CLIFFHANGER....I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*screams*

#7 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:19 PM

OMFG IT'S HERE... ATLAST laugh.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

Three Giant shinobi frogs, one medium frog serving as Naruto's foot rest.. Were all those summoned by Ma and Pa frogs or was Naruto secretly practicing using Kuchiyose without having to use kyuubi chakra?

#9 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:30 PM

That was a good chapter... does anyone know when the next chapter is sapose to release? I know it won't come out this week but does anyone know the acctual date of when the next one comes out?

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#10 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

HOLLLLYYY SHHHII$#@$@ *Xplodes*

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#11 TashaJ

TashaJ

TJnyan-sama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:xbox 360. Manga. NaruSaku. Drawing. Writing. Hula -hooping.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

oh my god what an amazing chapter!!
Naruto was so cool and Sakura was really happy to see Naruto!! yay!
I soooo can't wait for the next chapter biggrin.gif

#12 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Dec 29 2008, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Three Giant shinobi frogs, one medium frog serving as Naruto's foot rest.. Were all those summoned by Ma and Pa frogs or was Naruto secretly practicing using Kuchiyose without having to use kyuubi chakra?

That was all Ma acutally. happy.gif

Me, I still think his coat should have been Black w/ orange flame. But we cant always get what we want.

lulz, Pein is gonna get whooped.

#13 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was a good chapter... does anyone know when the next chapter is sapose to release? I know it won't come out this week but does anyone know the acctual date of when the next one comes out?

That's like asking if I know when a certain team is gonna win a game, or if pigs can fly.

Just wait, jeez. And it's SJ. They don't leak out release dates. We'll get it when we get it. Be grateful there are people releasing the chapters online.

#14 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (zman170)

We usually get a chapter out every week with spoilers out on Wednesday and the whole chapter out on Thursday or Friday. It's not a set date.

Also, we won't get a chapter this week because it's a break for the artists of Weekly Shonen Jump.

If you want to have more info about releases, you should read the posts on the homepage of Onemanga. They usually do a good job of letting everyone know.

While I would have picked a different wasy to tell you (coughCloudyouidiotcough), he is right. There really isn't a way to tell when the exact date of the next release will be. It all depends on the speed of the leakers and scanlators. =/

If you you have any more questions, feel free to PM. happy.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#15 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:26 PM

New slogan for Naruto while fighting Pain...

"1 body, 1 blow"

rawr.gif

#16 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Dec 30 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New slogan for Naruto while fighting Pain...

"1 body, 1 blow"

rawr.gif

Hoyeah, man! rawr.gif

Finally, finally! I've been waiting for this chapter a long, long time. Kickass Naruto, here we come!

#17 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:45 PM

Deadlines - 1
Kishimoto - 0

Some of the pages in this chapter are unfinished. Page 9 is absolutely hideous...

Anyway, my only issue with this chapter (besides that) is Naruto taking out Asura Realm like that. Due to the Six Paths' shared field of vision, Pain should have been able to see that attack coming and avoid it. Now I'm afraid that Pain's strength is going to be inexplicably downgraded in this fight in favor of making Naruto look awesome...

And it would appear we've learned another one of Pain's abilities: As long as Hell Realm is alive...infinite respawns! =O

Edited by Daniee, 29 December 2008 - 11:50 PM.

#18 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:54 PM

Well, about time, Naruto! rawr.gif I don't know about completely defeating Pain, but as far as I see it, Naruto isn't a lanky shinobi teen anymore. He's finally the very image many of us have been hoping for. I'm guessing that Pain's going to manage to put up a decent fight still, though with that massive attack he pulled off, his power's probably drained a bit.

I'm curious though...how did Naruto manage to hold onto his Sage powers? Before the fight, he couldn't use those powers and move at the same time. It's got me curious now. Well, hopefully all will be revealed.

On a side note, Sakura looked absolutely awestruck by Naruto's appearance...though this is likely just out of amazement of his power he has. Heh, well, can't wait for 431!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#19 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

Finally some Naruto pwnage. Part two has been all about how Sasuke was awesome and got to fight in awesome fights, while Naruto spent his time going "I'm gonna get Sasuke back... right after I almost complete my next awesome jutsu which I will never get to use or run around looking for someone again."
I love Naruto's new look, but when Pa was all "Naruto has surpassed the previous generation" I couldn't help but cheer a bit. Would that mean he has surpassed Jiraiya or Minato? Anyway, he's obviously strong now. I can't wait for 431! Only a week until we can read the spoilers wink.gif

#20 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:01 AM

Bleh you're being way too pessimistic Daniee mellow.gif Pain's powers were explicably downgraded when he used Shinra Tensei, see Post-it girl's comment. Plus, Naruto was moving too fast to see, that's why Pain couldn't avoid him.
And Denim88, he has no problem holding on to sage mode once he's absorbed the natural energy. Remember when he first acquired it and fell off the top of the mountain without getting hurt at all? It's when he's entering into sage mode that he can't move.
No more buzz-kill posts preaze. dry.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 30 December 2008 - 12:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users