• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#21 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 26 2012, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think she was using Kurama's chakra there. She's either being assimilated into its form for protection just like Kakashi and Guy were or her chakra is being restored.

Either way, she doesn't belong in that picture. It makes me angry because she's a side character and has nothing to do with the main plot. That should be Sakura beside Naruto, not Hinata. I don't care how much development her character needs. Kishimoto has lost his mind. I am extremely disappointed.

#22 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 27 2012, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's the translation?

No translation yet...

Im wondering if they're holding hands?

#23 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Dec 26 2012, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
from nf:

Hinata is the new main girl guys smile.gif sorry to say but now its pretty much obvious

That's such a pretty drawing whatthekitten.gif besides that idk I'm not going to come to any conclusions or make any judgments until the new chapter finally comes out. But seriously am I the only one who think that pic looks epic? Feel free to pelt me with rotten tomatoes sweatdrop.gif.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#24 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Dec 27 2012, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
from nf:

Hinata is the new main girl guys smile.gif sorry to say but now its pretty much obvious

I wouldn't look at it that way, until Kishi says Hinata is now the heroine then Sakura remains the Heroine. But isn't this a good thing, this is exactly what Hinata's character desperately needs, her no longer expecting to become better through Naruto, her finding something within herself to motivate her, her standing at Naruto's side, holding his hand and fighting beside him as his equal. Because when that happens Hinata's character development is done, she is a better person, she is strong and she has found something worth fighting for besides her incredibly selfish dependence on Naruto.

This way NaruHina isn't a simplistic means to an end, it won't make Hinata better she has achieved that herself. If NaruHina was to happen now it would be because Kishi decided for Naruto to chose it not because it would complete Hinata's development.

Edited by neoshadow, 27 December 2012 - 04:11 AM.

#25 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 26 2012, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Either way, she doesn't belong in that picture. It makes me angry because she's a side character and has nothing to do with the main plot. That should be Sakura beside Naruto, not Hinata. I don't care how much development her character needs. Kishimoto has lost his mind. I am extremely disappointed.

Well you have to consider that her closest relative had just died and that the Hyuga Clan is being given the spotlight at the moment. Kishi did mention that these characters would receive some screen time and that's precisely what's happening now. TBH I would be shocked if she didn't have any additional chapters dedicated to herself since these events are directly related to her. Like others have said this is probably the development to her personality that she needs.

#26 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

I'm upset because Hinata really doesn't belong in that picture. She's a side character that has no importance to the main story line. The only thing she has going for her is her crush on Naruto, which I have always considered a weakness. Now she's standing there, holding hands with him, in the place where the heroine should be.

Oh, and where is that heroine? Well, when she's not off to the side, getting hit in the head by a rock, she's being pulled out of the way because she suddenly can't dodge. What happened to the Haruno Sakura that I love and support, Kishimoto? You've gone and thrown her in the garbage for the sake of fanservice. I'm so disappointed, I can't even.

#27 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

Brace yourselves guys... The NaruHIna storm is coming!

Sig by karudoll

#28 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

Well... kitten that sucks, are they really holding hands? Sheesh if naruhina becomes canon than im gonna be greatly disappointed.

Edited by zatheko, 27 December 2012 - 04:20 AM.

#29 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

First kiba, then NEJI, what's next? Shino? Lee?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#30 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

I understand how you feel Slextrem Sakura shouldn't be just thrown in the sidelines.

Im hopeing after all this Hinata screentime finishes Sakura will get some limelight. Cause she really needs one to be the main heroine.

#31 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Oh well, if NH gets confirmed in this chapter then alright. It's a shock of course but I'm not angry. It's been a long ass pairing war and for one pair to get confirmed would just ease some of this stressful fighting.

NS would have worked soooo much better imo but it's Kishi's manga and he's free to do as he pleases.

I've already said on NF that if NH is confirmed I will congratulate them and move on. It looks canon by the picture but I'll just wait until tomorrow to give congrats.

I still love NS canon or not. I hope everyone else here will too.

#32 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

well base on that picture hinata wish come true
the "i will hold your hand"
wow naruto is santa he make girls wish come true

#33 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:36 AM

Anybody knows what they're saying in those panels?

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 26 2012, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm upset because Hinata really doesn't belong in that picture. She's a side character that has no importance to the main story line. The only thing she has going for her is her crush on Naruto, which I have always considered a weakness. Now she's standing there, holding hands with him, in the place where the heroine should be.

Oh, and where is that heroine? Well, when she's not off to the side, getting hit in the head by a rock, she's being pulled out of the way because she suddenly can't dodge. What happened to the Haruno Sakura that I love and support, Kishimoto? You've gone and thrown her in the garbage for the sake of fanservice. I'm so disappointed, I can't even.

Neither does Guy, Shikamaru, Ino, or anyone aside from the core cast members yet they're here receiving screen time. Look, I'm not saying I enjoy seeing Hinata all this much focus because I don't. It's painful to read this right now but I understand that it's a necessary sacrifice to get her development over with and move on to the characters that we actually care about. Guy received an unusually large amount of screen time during the Tobi fight but we aren't calling him a main character, are we? The best thing for Hinata right now is to develop past her crush and become someone who fights for more than just her love for Naruto. I thought that this was already discussed several times previously.

She wasn't actually hit by the rock going by the generally more accurate stream translation. I would like for Sakura to receive some serious screen time because she deserves it more than anyone else right now IMO. However at the same time I'm willing to acknowledge that there may be a few issues with having it right this moment like Kishi wanting to resolve the conflicts with other characters and the medical ninja code of acting as offensive fighters only under certain conditions.

#35 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE ({Jade~Rabbit} @ Dec 26 2012, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh well, if NH gets confirmed in this chapter then alright. It's a shock of course but I'm not angry. It's been a long ass pairing war and for one pair to get confirmed would just ease some of this stressful fighting.

NS would have worked soooo much better imo but it's Kishi's manga and he's free to do as he pleases.

I've already said on NF that if NH is confirmed I will congratulate them and move on. It looks canon by the picture but I'll just wait until tomorrow to give congrats.

I still love NS canon or not. I hope everyone else here will too.

^This. The only thing I'll be pissed about is losing the bet with my brother dry.gif (god I can just picture his smug expression). But I'll still ship NaruSaku narusakuct7.gif.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#36 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

Just saying, from the looks of that image, this is not a scene of confirming any fandom. If anything, it's Naruto recharging Hinata's chakra. And I'm not trying to ignore the facts with a Narusaku attitude. Honestly, if it was a big confirmation shot then not only would it be a full page drawing but Hinata would at least be smiling. She's got one eye shut. I'm sorry, even I it's in the middle of a war, this scene would not have the female cringing if it were a confirmation.

And as the biggest reason for my unbiased perspective, why in tarnations would Natuto and Hinata be having a relationship discussion in the middle of a scene with Madara and Obito and with Neji dying? None of this would be timed right nor make sense.

#37 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

I think the worst isn't even that Kishi may be emphasizing Naruhina, the worst is that for this he is destroying Sakura's character, if he really wants to make NaruHina canon, is it really necessary to make Hinata take Sakura's place?! sad.gif

I'll wait for the chapter coming out to take my conclusions

Sig by karudoll

#38 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 26 2012, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neither does Guy, Shikamaru, Ino, or anyone aside from the core cast members yet they're here receiving screen time. Look, I'm not saying I enjoy seeing Hinata all this much focus because I don't. It's painful to read this right now but I understand that it's a necessary sacrifice to get her development over with and move on to the characters that we actually care about. Guy received an unusually large amount of screen time during the Tobi fight but we aren't calling him a main character, are we? The best thing for Hinata right now is to develop past her crush and become someone who fights for more than just her love for Naruto. I thought that this was already discussed several times previously.

She wasn't actually hit by the rock going by the generally more accurate stream translation. I would like for Sakura to receive some serious screen time because she deserves it more than anyone else right now IMO. However at the same time I'm willing to acknowledge that there may be a few issues with having it right this moment like Kishi wanting to resolve the conflicts with other characters and the medical ninja code of acting as offensive fighters only under certain conditions.

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously. Perhaps you're right. I'm just so unbelievably annoyed at all of the panel time she's been getting while Sakura has been off to the side. I understand that Hinata needs development, but she's been getting a irritably larger amount of focus than any of the other characters that are in need of just as much, if not more, development than her. What happened to TenTen, Shino, Rock Lee, Kiba, or even Ino? Kishimoto said that all of our favorite characters were going to get time to shine, so shouldn't that be evenly distributed amongst the side characters that haven't really had focus throughout the series? I've never liked Hinata because she's always been a really pathetic character. She's weak, she can't fight, she always gets in the way, and yet, whenever she says she's going to change that about herself, she never does. I don't feel that she deserves the amount screentime that she's been getting at all, whether it's to develop her character or not.

#39 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

Its not over till its over!!!

Though I gotta be honest, I'm sick of the romance nonsense, I wish I could just enjoy Naruto for what it is. I mean I still enjoy going back and watching DBZ for the story and action but lately all Naruto has become is NS and NH and SS shippers all having a war, the story has just deteriorated to a romance side plot. I wish I could just stop reading till the manga was finished, this is torture.

#40 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

chapter is out http://www.narusaku....showtopic=12577

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users