• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#21 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

he did say what he felt... just not to sakura urgh. and countless times already in fact... konohamaru, gamakichi (even his dad toad boss! when gaara went crazy), sai, minato. it's very clear to us narusaku shippers and yet we still have people saying "oh, naruto's just joking haha" :argh:

Yes, Naruto's very open with his feelings, and I guess for some people that means he must not actually be serious about them. Apparently the only characters with serious feelings are the ones who hide them or express them in moments of desperation, like Sakura when she tried to stop Sasuke from leaving and Hinata when she jumped in front of Pein. Then the characters who are open with the love they have for another like Naruto, Karin or Obito, are written off a 'just joking', 'childish' or 'obsessive'.

#22 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

heres the part I don't agree with

that Sakura needs to drop Sasuke. She already has imo. She made the choice when she confessed to him, Yes I still think she needs to learn the truth of the bench scene to clinch the deal so to speak, but I strongly feel she has made her choice.

But to avoid controversy what would everyone find an acceptable ""Dropping of Sasuke"" to be?

Does she have to stand up before the entire ninja world and say "I don't love you any more?" she did that already and was accused of lying.

Does she have to beat his skull into unrecognizable bits of hamburger? Curse all uchiha to Eye bleaching levels of blindness by seeing Itachi and tobi doing the vertical tango with Jiriaya in an eternal genjutu?

What does everyone consider an complete dropping of Sasuke to be?

and then later she goes meets Sasuke and says that she knew she could not do it because she still loves him, and her flashbacks and all.

You're mixing drop with feelings.

She dropped Sasuke when she made the confession to Naruto but she didnt loved Naruto this is the reason why she was lying, she didnt needed to make a confession to Naruto to prove that she dropped Sasuke.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 16 September 2013 - 03:46 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#23 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

I am an advocate of this too..

Naruto will definitely in one way or another confess his feelings for Sakura.

But more importantly, I think the purpose of Sai's flashback and him spilling the beans to Sakura is for us to feel the need to have the man itself to confess to the girl.

It wasn't Sai's words nor was it his own feelings so how did Sakura feel after that? ashamed. depressed. etc.

did she even feel happiness about having someone loving her to this extreme?

No right? why?? because it didn't came from the person itself.

That is why I also believe that next time it will be Naruto HIMSELF to say those words and ease Sakura's heart and mind. It has to be NARUTO, not Sai, not Shikamaru not Sasuke.

to hear the words "I love you" as something as a selfless gift and NOT a burden, having no pressure put upon you.. only the person involve can do that.

I believe that the purpose of a confession from Naruto is to wrap up all the developments the two made.

To clarify the things they have been dealing with throughout, to ease out the creases.. the feeling of not being enough, of not being worthy of the other.. 

Naruto's words is proven to be powerful enough to move anyone and make them believe in him.

Like its therapeutic.

If he finally confesses his feelings, I am sure it will erase Sakura's doubts about herself and she'll be more confident to relay again her feelings for him. this time with pure confidence and no other person to hold her or him back.

Because Naruto himself can prove that his feelings for Sakura weren't something like a curse (yes Sai, i still think you are adorable).. but something like strength. I know this might sound cheesy (bec. IT IS) however Kishimoto seems to have a penchant of springing back things from the past to be used in the present.

*insert Haku's line* one of the most impactful words to Naruto. She was never a burden to Naruto, she is one of his strength and so is he to Sakura. If Sakura dropped all her insecurities she has with herself regarding not doing enough for Naruto, then I'm sure that boy won't have to question her feelings this time.

I agree with you but i think the reason for Sakura's shame is the extremely selfless attitude of Naruto.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#24 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Hi, NoWhere Man here. I have to say, ummmmm Naruto's already confessed his feelings. Several times in fact. I mean his feelings for Sakura has been on display for practically all of the series. I mean you don't constantly ask to go out on a date with a person, you only want to be friendzone with.  

I don't get this notion where, only when dire situations arise that's when a person's true feelings come out. If that was the case there would be a whole lot less married people in the world.

So in closing, I think Naruto's basically already made his leap of faith. It's just Sakura that needs to get herself together in order to catch him.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hi, NoWhere Man here. I have to say, ummmmm Naruto's already confessed his feelings. Several times in fact. I mean his feelings for Sakura has been on display for practically all of the series. I mean you don't constantly ask to go out on a date with a person, you only want to be friendzone with.  

I don't get this notion where, only when dire situations arise that's when a person's true feelings come out. If that was the case there would be a whole lot less married people in the world.

So in closing, I think Naruto's basically already made his leap of faith. It's just Sakura that needs to get herself together in order to catch him.

Actually, he hasn't. He only show love interest. Confession is a very personal moment between you and your interest in a very serious manner. You got to explain why and everything. You can use "I love you" or not, so long you give that person idea that you love him/her. That said Naruto should have said, "I did but no good." But instead, he said he hasn't or rather how can he. So in other words, the journey continues.

Welcome to H&E.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 16 September 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#26 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

Actually, he hasn't. He only show love interest. Confession is a very personal moment between you and your interest in a very serious manner. You got to explain why and everything. You can use "I love you" or not, so long you give that person idea that you love him/her. That said Naruto should have said, "I did but no good." But instead, he said he hasn't or rather how can he. So in other words, the journey continues.

Welcome to H&E.

Seriously, no it's not. Naruto has litereally been wearing his heart on his sleeve for the entirity of the series. Confessions are great for someone like Hinata, who's kept their feelings bundled up and the she has affections for person has no idea of them.  

If Sakura had no inclining of Naruto's feelings for her, why would she have made that fake confession, to try to sway him away from pursuing Sasuke. A confession that he completely saw through. It's not a question of whether or not, Sakura thinks Naruto is sincere enough, it's a fact of whether or not Sakura's finally ready to accept his feelings.

Btw, I've been here longer than you have.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

Seriously, no it's not. Naruto has litereally been wearing his heart on his sleeve for the entirity of the series. Confessions are great for someone like Hinata, who's kept their feelings bundled up and the she has affections for person has no idea of them.  

If Sakura had no inclining of Naruto's feelings for her, why would she have made that fake confession, to try to sway him away from pursuing Sasuke. A confession that he completely saw through. It's not a question of whether or not, Sakura thinks Naruto is sincere enough, it's a fact of whether or not Sakura's finally ready to accept his feelings.
Btw, I've been here longer than you have.

Oh sorry. I don't know why I thought you're new.

Anyway, I still think he will confess because it's not like that he knows she knows, but who knows. I'll wait for the moment to happen and honestly, one way or another, NS will be ready to lift off.

#28 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

Naruto never gives up that's his nindo but when it comes to his girl don't hurt her or else you will meet Narutos bad side lol

oh and Naruto will confess to Sakura no doubt about that

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#29 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

I remember in filler episode 235 (or something like that, you know, the one where he confessed to that girl that he loved Sakura) that Naruto had made a promise to himself that he couldn't tell her he loved her until he had fulfilled his promise to her to ring back Sasuke. So at the end of the war arc and they're back in the village (or around the time he fights with Sasuke, if he does), he'll probably confess and then so will she and then they'll have tons of beautiful babies  :w00t:  :nsdance:

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#30 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

Well, all the girls have confessed already. So I really do hope to see the guy with the feelings (Naruto) confess. I don't know when he'll do it, how he'll do or if he'll do it, but I'd like to see it happen either way. Naruto's feelings are an important part of why we all love NaruSaku after all  :happy:

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#31 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

i agree it will happen

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#32 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Its debatable whether or not he will.

He told Sai that he didn't feel worthy of Sakura because he failed in his promise to bring Sasuke back. He never said "I can't do it until I fulfill my promise" the whole thing was explanation why he never did confess before.

We know Kishi plans on making NS canon what we don't know is how. Sakura confessed to Naruto, and Naruto introduced her to Minato as his girlfriend.

Not only is it endgame not but its partially canon we just need Kishi to have them do something to seal the deal. From what i hear NS is already considered canon in Japan (don't some ads refer to Sakura as "Sakura Uzumaki" or something like that? I don't think characters take other characters last names in the Narutoverse but whatever.)

eh10ut.jpg

#33 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

I'm sure Sakura is aware of Naruto's feelings. Hopefully, they'll both confess! :)

#34 narusakufan122

narusakufan122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

I'm sure Sakura is aware of Naruto's feelings. Hopefully, they'll both confess! :)

Well yes and no. Sai told her that Naruto loves her but the emphasis was more on the POAL and how much of a burden it was on him.

The magnitude of Naruto's feelings for Sakura weren't really made clear. A confession of Naruto would rectify that and make it crystal clear to Sakura. Now it's unclear and also unpersonal. I mean having someone else say that a person loves you doesn't hold the same weight as that person standing before you and telling you he loves you and also explaining why and how much he does.

On a bit off a sidenote we can also conclude that with the conversation between Obito and Sakura,  (from the last chapter) that Sakura is still clueless about her feelings for Naruto. It reminded me of Yamato's unfinished sentence and her reaction.

Both times she  looked clueless to what they were talking about. Seems she still hasn't realized her feelings.

Her actions speak for themselves though as both Yamato and Obito  noticed her feelings through her actions. A deep and selfless desire to help Naruto.

#35 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

Well yes and no. Sai told her that Naruto loves her but the emphasis was more on the POAL and how much of a burden it was on him.
The magnitude of Naruto's feelings for Sakura weren't really made clear. A confession of Naruto would rectify that and make it crystal clear to Sakura. Now it's unclear and also unpersonal. I mean having someone else say that a person loves you doesn't hold the same weight as that person standing before you and telling you he loves you and also explaining why and how much he does.

On a bit off a sidenote we can also conclude that with the conversation between Obito and Sakura,  (from the last chapter) that Sakura is still clueless about her feelings for Naruto. It reminded me of Yamato's unfinished sentence and her reaction.
Both times she  looked clueless to what they were talking about. Seems she still hasn't realized her feelings.

Not really she wasn't confused because of her feelings she was confused because Obito was quoting a conversation she wasn't there for, going by word of god she is already aware of her feelings for him as of LOI

eh10ut.jpg

#36 narusakufan122

narusakufan122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

Not really she wasn't confused because of her feelings she was confused because Obito was quoting a conversation she wasn't there for, going by word of god she is already aware of her feelings for him as of LOI

Yeah i know. I first read Mangapanda's translation. Obito's sentence to Sakura was a lot more obscure.

I've now read the other translation which clearly connects back to Kakashi's words.

Apologies but i don't really understand the last part of your post. Going by word of god ? LOI ?

#37 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Yeah i know. I first read Mangapanda's translation. Obito's sentence to Sakura was a lot more obscure.
I've now read the other translation which clearly connects back to Kakashi's words.

Apologies but i don't really understand the last part of your post. Going by word of god ? LOI ?

http://tvtropes.org/.../Main/WordOfGod

eh10ut.jpg

#38 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:00 PM

@Pepsi:

I always thought Sakura was confused at Obito's statement because she wasn't sure if he was talking about Naruto or Sasuke.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 19 July 2014 - 10:00 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

@Pepsi:

I always thought Sakura was confused at Obito's statement because she wasn't sure if he was talking about Naruto or Sasuke.

It's more of what statement was that.

#40 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Bleach, Naruto, Drawing, Music, Internet Surfing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

I don't think he needs to confess, I'm pretty sure Sakura is already aware of his feelings towards her. 

Edited by darkonanangel, 23 July 2014 - 08:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users