#1 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:29 AM

I am jobless.

That is not to say I sit on my ass all day and do nothing, but I have allot in common with the near thirty four percent of the people in my area without jobs. Many of us, not by choice. To get through the day, I clean the apartment I share with my mother and grandmother. I run errands that can be reached on foot, because I don't have a car. I am not lazy.

Enter my sister.

She kittenes at me because nearly a year ago, I quit a job because I hated it, and hated the way it made me feel. Please not, my sister is 27 and I am 22. She kittenes that I need to get my life together. At my age, she was on the street dealing drugs. I am sick and tired of her holier then thou attitude. I do allot for my mother and grandmother, because they do allot for me.

Now, onto the reason I don't have a car, or a lisence.

I was 18, my mother bought me a car for a thousand dollars for graduating HS. I was very excited to get to -finally- learn to drive. Then, my sister(s) - plural- cars broke down. I let them borrow mine, four months go by, not only have they crashed it once, causing the radiator to need to be replaced, but they have driven it so hard, that the engine block has cracked and it will cost nearly fifteen-hundred dollars to replace or repair. The car didn't cost that much. Do you know what the biggest thing is? They wanted -me- to pay for the repairs because it was "my" car. I am 22 now, and I am tired of them. They care nothing for anyone else and drive my mother into the ground with babysitting and running errands for them.

I am tired of them, tired of the way they treat our mother. Especially the oldest, because anytime she doesn't get her way. Everyone hates her. We all hate her because she doesn't get what she wants. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I really needed some place to vent, and this helped some. You'll probably get a rant or two a week on various subjects. So for now, peace.
~Forever Living the Dream~

#2 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

a_comfort.gif !

i know whatcha mean about the sister thing ): i have an older sister that preaches her life to everyone, especially to me. and whenever she doesn't get her way, she cries about every thing -- to my mom. and my mom, gotta say, has lost her fire whenever dealing with my sister. so she just takes it D:

sucks about the car thing too :/ i hope someone instills some knowledge into them about property usage yanno? and finally pay you back. CAUSE THAZ MESSED UP.

glad the blog system is lettin ya rant! xD

#3 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:07 AM

None Blog Note: Thanks for the Support Krisk.

Blog Note:

I hate snow. That is all.

#4 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:18 AM

Now it's only a matter of doing something about it. And BTW when your sister goes into trying to getting her way, remind her of what she did at your age, because no matter what she tries to do about getting around it, it's no use because all you need to do is point out that she still did it, no matter how much she doesn't want to admit it. She's probably going to try to be righteous(man I absolutely HATE IT when people are like that), so try to exit the argument. But I don't really know anything about your family so what I'm stating just comes my experience of dealing with people who are trying to always be right. And I think we can both safely come to the conclusion that self-rigteous people are a**holes, and they look like idiots when we know they're wrong.

#5 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:45 PM

Blog Title: For The Fat Cats, by The Fat Cats

Mood: Pissed Off

Reason: http://en.wikipedia....rricane_Katrina

Rant:

For the People, by the People - Right? Wrong. Click the link above and you will see in my mind, proof, that the gov't of the United States of America, is more concerned with their wallets and their political position then the actual well being of it's American Citizens. Nearly A Billion Dollars in Aide Offered. Fourty Million actually taken.

We are supposed to be a gov't that is meant to serve the people. Yet people in Positions of Power live in Million Dollar Homes and vote themselves raises whilst the rest of us have to scrape by on minimum wage. A Mother and Father both have to work two jobs to feed and clothe their children while these men and women live in the lap of luxury. While these men and women take and take and take from those who make less then them.

I am tired of Elitism in Politicions. I am tired of men and women getting into politics not for the want to help their fellow americans, but for the power and prestige that comes with such a position. I am tired of it all. It is time for Americans to rise up, and cast these politicans aside. Be it at the polls, or physically so. I do not know if things will Change with Barak Obama being elected, but I hope to whatever Diety may be out there, that America becomes what it should be again.

For the People, By the People.

#6 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:26 PM

Correction: Now it's "Money for the government, so they can work 'for the people.'"

And then, surprise, surprise, we don't get it back. =_=

Let me ask you: Do I have the right to feel some righteous anger here? Where is the justice behind this?!

*sighs*

Oh, the cheap GLB's of our political system.
(That means YOU, Medical Care. X( And all those Drug Companies. And Energy Companies. And Social Security. And the people screwing with "Robin Hood." And Education. And...
Aw, shucks. *shakes head wearily* Just screw you all.)

Inevitably, with power comes corruption. *shrugs* Especially when it has to do with money.

(S.N. Thank you Romeo! ^__^ I needed a good rant.)

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#7 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:55 AM

you're right. politicians should actually take in the ying /yang theory. What it means is tat the world is one of balance, and that one can't coexist withoout the other. They need to get rid of all the useless tings they deal with (NOT taking soldiers out of the middle east, I've been there dammit, let's just say that if we left the middle east COMPLETELY right now as it is, our hard won peace would crumble, because there would be no one there to defend the civilians from te likes of Al-Quada. Also we should focus a whole kittenload of our forces in the far east, because of china. Reason why, they have over one billion people in their country, and they know it. China will not allow one person to get away without the right reason(like an official traveller's VISA). Who would be able to defend japan? russia? indonesia? or any other country on that continent? Why do you think we still have bases all over Japan????? Whew, I'm done.

#8 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:14 AM

I do believe in ghosts.

So, I'm watching Ghost Hunters, as is my Wednesday night ritual and chatting online, and someone says to me "You know that show is totally fake right? It's all set up." I had nothing to say in response to that, not because they were right, but because it was possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They have gone to places -known- for being haunted, they use technological equipment and they go to peoples -homes- to make sure there is nothing there threatening to children.

I believe in the afterlife.

I will haunt someone when I die.

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (ABrokenRomeo @ Dec 4 2008, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do believe in ghosts.

I believe in the afterlife.

I will haunt someone when I die.

*Makes sure that she doesn't tick you off in this life, so you dun haunt me in the next* :teehee: wow.png love.gif

#10 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:58 AM

Nah, I'll haunt someone not cool, or maybe a cute girl lol

#11 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:24 AM

Shame Less Plug: http://www.narusaku....ory.php?sid=366 Read, Review. The Insomniac Panda demands it.

Blog:

Does anyone else get SAD? Seasonal Affliction Something or Other. I know I do. Winter makes me tired, and sleeping and depressed. I suppose that's why most of the good little drabbles I've written have been written during the winter. I guess. Maybe I should move where it's always cold and I could finally write that damn novel.

Peace- AtacowantingRomeo

#12 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:40 AM

It's freezing outside.

Blog:

I hate the cold, and I live in Upstate New York. It's currently like, 12 degree's above zero out and I just had to go out and fix the damn muffler on my mom's car. I may be physically insulated, but that doesn't stop me from freezing to death! Brrrr...Also:

Stupid Cowboys, losing to the Stupid Steelers.

#13 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:46 AM

Romo lost that game, the cowboys didnt lose anything. smile.gif

I watched those last 3 picks and I literally threw up tongue.gif

AND THE SNOW ROX, GOOO MINNESOTA <3

#14 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:45 AM

COWBOYS WIN GIANTS LOSE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -

Also, I still hate the cold.

#15 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:12 AM

It's been awhile hasn't it boys and girls? Well, there's a reason for that.

Pain. Lots and Lots of Pain.

I twisted my back wrong and the muscles in it go so tight that they were pushing on nerves and vertebrate.

I'm in Physical Therapy at the moment, and out of pills. >.<

On the good news front: It's Summer, and I can go fishing.

#16 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:14 AM

I have to say that most of your posts are funny.
Just thought I'd let you know.
You could be a comedian.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 23 May 2009 - 04:15 PM.

#17 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

^ *ROUNDHOUSE KICK IN THE EYE* he's not joking his back is really hurted D:

but ya gotta point. Romeo's got a golden funny bone dere wow.png

but w/e DUDE didn't know your back was still not-fixed yet :< I remember a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time agos that came in LC (or wuzzit FC, forgetlol) and told us (me? forgetlol) your story of valor D8

pinched nerve remember? Guess it's not? GUESS NOT.

hope you get better enough to fish! :B

SINKERBAITSINKERBAITSINKERBAIT
!

/spammousegomen

#18 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:40 PM

Ouch, sorry to hear that you threw your back out, love. Hope the physical therapy will soon help to correct it a_hug.gif

#19 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:13 AM

Nope, turned out that wasn't what it was - even the tight muscles can replicate the feeling of a pinched nerve. The physical therapy is helping some, I can walk up and around now. I can go fishing, but I still can't freakin Work >.< My Funny Bone is Black btw. I have a dark sense of humour.

#20 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:39 AM

Note to all H and E Members:

If you are a hermit, for whatever reason - Remember, when you go out into that foreign thing called the daylight, wear sunblock. That is all.

~ACrispyRomeo~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users