• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

#561 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:43 PM

I wonder if the Naruto from chapter one, would cry if he knew that he missed his dream coming true, because his kid got pissed that their toy was broken. Even worse, someone took his place and basked in all the acknowledgement he always wanted.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#562 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

I wonder if the Naruto from chapter one, would cry if he knew that he missed his dream coming true, because his kid got pissed that their toy was broken. Even worse, someone took his place and basked in all the acknowledgement he always wanted.

I would think so, Rose. And the fact he'd also tear up he wasn't with Sakura, given how his feelings for her are legitimate and all.

#563 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:05 PM

Naruto would lose all hope, release Kurama, and kill himself.

2e5.gif

#564 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:22 AM

Naruto would lose all hope, release Kurama, and kill himself.

definitely possible, this has to be the worst treatment a main character with a series named after him has ever received ever  in the history of literature 0.o

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#565 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:42 PM

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15531 have any of you heard of this yet?

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#566 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:49 PM

definitely possible, this has to be the worst treatment a main character with a series named after him has ever received ever  in the history of literature 0.o

Yeah, Ultra, not even Ranma was treated this badly, or even Inuyasha!! X-D

#567 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:26 PM

No kidding. I know for Digimon Adventure 02, it killed me when Matt and Sora felt forced together without real proper development outside of common interactions and all that, and all because 02's director said he didn't wanna be "cliche" regarding Tai and Sora being together, even if they had the development, the connections, and the scenes. XP

Ya agreed they buttkittened the naruto series faster than Highlander ii did.

#568 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

I would think so, Rose. And the fact he'd also tear up he wasn't with Sakura, given how his feelings for her are legitimate and all.

Well, Until the Last it was :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#569 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:10 PM

i remember reading a ton of anti-leaf/will of fire and you know what? im not even gonna bring in politics because thats too easy. im just gonna guess that naruto promised change for the better. instead its a darn shame that he suggests "dont bother, just deal with it." i bet you'll say that to rebellions too huh naruto? now that you're hokage you got everything you've ever wanted. you never cared about the village enough to change it, instead you only cared about yourself.

i wanted naruto to try to stop the corrupt ninja system once and for all. have moments of brightness instead of being politically smart.you know

Edited by Catra, 14 January 2016 - 09:11 PM.

#570 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:33 AM

i remember reading a ton of anti-leaf/will of fire and you know what? im not even gonna bring in politics because thats too easy. im just gonna guess that naruto promised change for the better. instead its a darn shame that he suggests "dont bother, just deal with it." i bet you'll say that to rebellions too huh naruto? now that you're hokage you got everything you've ever wanted. you never cared about the village enough to change it, instead you only cared about yourself.

i wanted naruto to try to stop the corrupt ninja system once and for all. have moments of brightness instead of being politically smart.you know

No kidding. Though why do I get the feeling Kakashi and Shikamaru had been the ones to keep Naruto from really making big changes besides his not giving a damn since his family caused him to miss his own inauguration and also all the other bad things. After all, those two "geniuses" never ever say anything wrong with the ninja system that condemned a father for doing the right thing and left a son an orphan (Kakashi), or one that allowed a soon-to-be father to die and his student to blame himself for his death when he had no fault in it at all (Shikamaru), and yet they want to keep things the same?? Seriously, something is seriously wrong with Kakashi and Shikamaru besides SP's involvement and Kishimoto's crappy writing, since you think with those things, they would want to try to change things, but I guess they're so emotionally constipated from other losses (Kakashi) or to replace their lost loved ones (Shikamaru) to see the flaws and since Naruto isn't too bright, I guess it made it easier for them to "sway" him.

#571 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:21 AM

i heard about a blog, where an artist was upset of minato's reasoning for deciding to die along with kushina, how "i couldn't be both a caring and soothing mother AND a tough and stern father, besides needs of the many (village) outway the needs of the few derp" to me that flashback looked like it was entirely in minato's favor until the plot demanded he use a sealing technique that kills him. not to mention kishimoto introduced a lot of alternative ways the situation could have gone down and surprisingly, a lot of them make more sense than the one we got.

#572 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:03 AM

As is all but said by Republicans here, "I've got mine! Screw you!"

2e5.gif

#573 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

As is all but said by Republicans here, "I've got mine! Screw you!"

what do they mean by "mine"? what is it they got?

#574 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:47 PM

what do they mean by "mine"? what is it they got?

Privilege, wealth, etc. X-D It varies in their fringe-filled minds, Cat. Try talking to HDI on Skype, and you can see that passion. :) We've had a lot of discussions about politics.

#575 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:02 PM

oooh i see what you're saying now. its just i was confused with its wording. "forget you, i've got what i wanted *sticks out tongue*"

#576 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:43 PM

oooh i see what you're saying now. its just i was confused with its wording. "forget you, i've got what i wanted *sticks out tongue*"

Yeah, people who are either born into privilege and whatnot, or end up among it somehow (usually by selling their souls in some way). One of the big examples right now being Ben Carson. Pretty much everything he's been demonizing (welfare, affirmative action, and so on) are things that he himself had benefited from throughout his entire life and now he wants to try to make sure others can't have it.

2e5.gif

#577 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:30 AM

sounds a bit like naruto with how he always excused sasuke

#578 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:18 PM

would getting rid of the ninja system really help? then there'd be hard for people to earn money. or did kishi just box himself in a corner with no clear/right answer and never thought that ahead

actually scratch that i think i just answered my own question

#579 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:18 AM

Just make ninja the guardian of peace and make chunin exam as sport even.

#580 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:46 AM

THAT, would actually make more sense :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users