• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:57 AM

November 7th, 2008 Blog Part 1: An Introduction To My Life

For my first blog, let me tell you a little bit about my life. I was born in Fort Hood, Texas a military base on January 20th, 1983 my father was serving in the US Army at the time. I lived in Texas for a year maybe two before moving to Germany where I stayed until 1985. On December 9th, 1985 my younger brother Brian was born while me and my family were living in Syracuse, New York. After the Stock Market crash of 1987 we moved to Rochester to live with some relatives until we could get back on our feet and on February 28th, 1988 my youngest brother Jacob was born. In the Summer of 1988 me and my family moved to Cuylerville, that same year around September my parents separated after a huge argument that resulted in my father nearly killing my mother. He left the house and I would not see him again for 6 years, leaving me to live with my mother and my two young brothers. In December of 1994 I finally saw my father again, when he appeared at a family Christmas party that I went to every year for 13 years now (it ends this year unfortunately). In 1998 my mom and my brothers moved from the house we lived in for a decade, and shared an apartment house with one of my mother's dearest friends. In the Summer of 2001 a fight with my brothers got me kicked out of said house and I moved in with my father, and we lived together for 5 years. Then, in 2006 after 18 years since the last time we lived together as a family my mom and my dad bought a house in Rochester, NY and since then my mom and dad have completely patched things up and despite some rough edges we live as a family again.

Now I'll tell you a little bit about my family.

My father Michael William Myers was born on September 21st, 1958. His mother unfortunately died when he was very young, but his father still lives to this day (he's 83 years old, and is one of the most fit 83 year olds I've ever seen) and about 20-30 years ago he remarried. He and my mom met in High School, dated for a while and got married in 1981 and 2 years later they had me. My father unfortunately suffers from a condition that causes him to more or less lose his mind, and takes medication every day to make sure it doesn't happen. This condition unfortunately wasn't diagnosed on him before he and my mom's fight in 1988 which deprived me of his presence for 6 years, and twice in 1998 and just last year has my father relapsed after not taking his medication. But despite his condition he is one of the most loving and caring fathers you'll ever meet.

My mother Phyllis Anne Jacob/Myers was born on October 3rd 1959. She was the daughter of an American male and a German female both of who she unfortunately lost in the last 15 years, both to cancer. While she is for the most part a kind and loving mother, she has her quips. For one she is a very and I mean VERY short tempered woman, it doesn't take much to piss her off. This stems probably from the fact she's smoked most of her life, from her days in High School and still to this day. She has tried to quit numerous times and one time it did appear that she had quit but it wasn't long before she was once again smoking those cancer sticks. Mom also contracted rickets about 3 years ago and because of it she nearly ended up in a wheelchair, and to this day she still can't walk completely straight. But despite all her flaws I love her and I hope she'll live long enough to see me start my own family with my girlfriend.

My younger brother Brian Keith Myers was born on December 9th, 1985. He is a probably the brightest person between the 3 of us, and I get along best with him. He aspires to be a writer and even wrote a novel, which I read through completely and enjoyed alot.

My youngest brother Jacob James Myers was born on February 28th, 1988. Every family has a bad egg, and unfortunately he is the one. He's uncaring, cocky and seems to get joy out of pissing people off especially me and our parents. He's also the first of us that seems to be the one who is going to move out first as he is rarely home these days. He aspires to be a filmmaker, he has made alot of short films that can be found on YouTube.

And of course there's me Nicholas Edward Myers, born January 20th, 1983. I was born with both a dependency disorder and tourrettes syndrome, two illnesses that plague me to this day. When it comes to being around people I was always the person everyone picked on, and it often led to name calling and fisticuffs. Fortunately though I do have a good head on my shoulders, by the time I was 6 I was already reading at a 12th grade level and I always excelled at English and Literature at school. I still live with my family even at my age simply because I don't have the money to move out, and though I've been employed a few times I've been turned down way more. If you have the patience to get to know me you'll know that the guy who often picks fights in a thread on these boards is only one side of me, for the most part I'm a caring guy who will do anything to get people to laugh even if it causes me bodily harm. I love my family, I love the friends I've been fortunate to have (especially the people on this boards) and I love my girlfriend. I still have plenty of living to do in this life and I plan on doing that.

November 7th, 2008 Blog Part 2: Gears Of War 2 Deprivation

I went to my local Gamestop (I have 2 actually) today to pick up a copy of Gears of War 2, a game I've been anticipating for nearly a year and is a sequel to my favorite XBox 360 game so far. I had preordered the game about a month ago so you'd figure I has a guaranteed copy right? WRONG. I went inside and presented them with my preorder and they tell me they are out, I ask how that can be and they said they sold every copy to those who came at Midnight and they wouldn't have more copies for a few days. It took every ounce of my willpower not to get pissed off and shout at them for their incompitence so I simply went to the other Gamestop, only to be told the same thing. This time I couldn't contain my temper, I let loose with a flurry of obscenities that would make a sailor blush but this happened after I had left lol. Guess my Gear of War 2 experience will have to wait a few days....

uc.png

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:00 PM

Wow...a full, and I do mean FULL life story XDD

Interesting read, Ed. Nice to read the other sides to you, besides the one that I was unfortunately getting to know on the Boards as of late happy.gif

#3 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 8 2008, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow...a full, and I do mean FULL life story XDD

Interesting read, Ed. Nice to read the other sides to you, besides the one that I was unfortunately getting to know on the Boards as of late happy.gif

Yeah I'm sorry about that Shauna-chan, as I said in my blog I have Tourettes Syndrome and I snap at just about everyone. Thankfully though I've been able to control it more as of late, though I still have the occasional spat but who doesn't?

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 11 November 2008 - 08:22 AM.

uc.png

#4 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:13 AM

welcome to Gamestop, they can be Fail when it comes to preorders, not to mention how many preoder bonuses theyve failed to give, yet as i say this, i'll still end up buying from there, feeding the monster that's killing me

#5 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:18 PM

And I thought my family was high-strung.

No, seriously, I'm sure you have a loving family, but most people I know could never put up with that sort of stuff, which is a further testament to the strength your family has. Just stay cool, bad and inconvinient things happen to us all the time.

#6 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:10 AM

You have tourettes and didn't go off on the guy at Gamestop? I applaud you for that, however will say it's a load of crap that someone else bought a game you bought before it came out.

#7 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:21 AM

November 10th 2008 Mini-Blog: Out Of A Job....Again

I was fired today from my job at the movie theaters after working there for 3 months. They said it wasn't anything I did, just the cuts they had to make the way the economy is right now. Oh well....here's to another year maybe two of looking for a new job.

uc.png

#8 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Nov 11 2008, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
November 10th 2008 Mini-Blog: Out Of A Job....Again

I was fired today from my job at the movie theaters after working there for 3 months. They said it wasn't anything I did, just the cuts they had to make the way the economy is right now. Oh well....here's to another year maybe two of looking for a new job.

Good luck on the job hunt, I'm going on 5 months of no job, with the economy really suffering people are losing jobs and no ones hiring, a very bad mix. But on the plus side, since you were fired you may be entitled to some unemployment, so be sure to check into that.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#9 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:40 AM

December 10th, 2008 Mini-Blog: They grow up so fast

My younger brother Brian's 23rd Birthday was Tuesday, and what a day it was. For the first time in months me, my parents and my brothers hung out together and had some family fun. We played board and video games together, ate together and watched The Dark Knight on DVD (which my brother got for his birthday). If only everyday were someone's birthday.

uc.png

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Dec 10 2008, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My younger brother Brian's 23rd Birthday was Tuesday, and what a day it was. For the first time in months me, my parents and my brothers hung out together and had some family fun. We played board and video games together, ate together and watched The Dark Knight on DVD (which my brother got for his birthday). If only everyday were someone's birthday.

I'm glad that you guys had some nice, fun family time together happy.gif

#11 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Dec 10 2008, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyday is someone's birthday, you just don't know them.

#12 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:22 PM

You just have to carry that feeling with you w/e you go. things are alot easier to do when you are more optimistic biggrin.gif <3

#13 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:29 AM

December 12th, 2008 Mini-Blog: Oh Christmas Tree....Oh Christmas Tree....Holy kitten You Almost Fell On Me

I put up my plastic Christmas Tree today with some help from my Father, and as we were putting the ornaments up....Victoria (our dog) started playing with a light strand. Fortunately it wasn't plugged in otherwise we'd have one deep fried Beagle but she was in danger of pulling the tree down. So me and Dad managed to get her to let go, only to have the tree fall over anyways. It landed in between us and missed Victoria so no one was hurt, and fortunately no ornaments were broken but still it scared the crap out of me. tongue.gif

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 13 December 2008 - 02:31 AM.

uc.png

#14 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:59 AM

December 16th, 2008 Mini-Blog: Broke 9 Days Until Christmas
For the first time in 5 years I'm broke this close to Christmas, it pisses me off and saddens me alot because I don't have any money to spend on my family while they are going out buying gifts for me....

uc.png

#15 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:02 AM

January 20th, 2009 Mini-Blog: Birthday Blog

Today is my 26th Birthday, I will be getting Fable 2 for the XBox 360 from my mother, the Powerpuff Girls DVD set from my brothers and my father will be paying for WWE WrestleMania 25 when it airs on April 5th. My aunts, uncles, other relatives and my girlfriend will all be sending me cards (all probably with money in it). biggrin.gif Even though I'm beginning to push 30 I don't really feel like I'm getting older, because I'll always be young in my heart.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 20 January 2009 - 05:05 AM.

uc.png

#16 L's Girl

L's Girl

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Family,friends,my future husband Nick,living life day by day and enjoying it while i can.

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:21 AM

HAPPY BiRTHDAY LOVE! a_dance.gif I wish i was able to be there on your birthday but you know what the deal is right now 111193.gif i hope you like your present when it gets there a_hug.gif I hope you have an awsome birthday! And oh yeah, i'm making you a video snuggle.gif I love you so much my love wub.gif

#17 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (L's Girl @ Jan 20 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAPPY BiRTHDAY LOVE! a_dance.gif I wish i was able to be there on your birthday but you know what the deal is right now 111193.gif i hope you like your present when it gets there a_hug.gif I hope you have an awsome birthday! And oh yeah, i'm making you a video snuggle.gif I love you so much my love wub.gif

121721.gif I love you too muffin. a_hug.gif wub.gif snuggle.gif

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 20 January 2009 - 05:24 AM.

uc.png

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

September 1st 2009 Mini-Blog: Shortest Blog EVER

2 Words:

**** DISNEY

uc.png

#19 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:28 PM

December 4th, 2010 Blog: Work
Since the last time I was here at the site I have gotten a job and finally have a steady income once again.

uc.png

#20 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:55 AM

Congrats on the job, Ed! Nice to see you back!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users