42 replies to this topic

#21 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ May 11 2012, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THOU SHALL NOT RUIN OTHER'S HAPPINESS! TO YOU IT MAY BE A SIN BUT IT ISNT!

I LOVE GAYS!

my religion is 100% Holy Bible. Nothing more, nothing less. I understand others have view points of my religion as a pentecostal. That's okay. Just understand I'm not targeting homosexuality, I'm targeting my belief in sin. Like that middle finger right there. Saying or showing those two words that finger is showing is another sin to me. tongue.gif

Also you love gays? Love them as one of your own, or just as equal people? Loving them as equals is not a sin, I feel the same way about that.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 11 May 2012 - 02:33 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#22 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 10 2012, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't judge one for loving someone of the same sex. I won't even pick on you, or say that you can't love the same sex, however, and this will sound like bunch of crap to a lot of you, but even the holy bible says same sex relationship is a sin, so therefore, if I approve of it, I am approving of a sin. There is even a joke to it. You should of all heard it by now. "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve." This saying holds a point. God's view of a relationship exist in a man and a women side by side, not 2 men or 2 women. As you know, this is what most of the people dedicated in church say. Once again, I am not judging anyone who feels that they have feelings for their same sex, for that would be a sin.

A joke? Because a person's happiness is some of sort of joke?

Jesus says to love everyone. <----- That is the only thing you should think about when you're spewing this erroneous religious nonsense. It has no place in this discussion. A person should be allowed to do what they, when they want to, and only God has the ability to judge or say what is wrong or right. Gay marriage hurts no one. It does not destroy the sanctity of families because the sanctity of families has already been destroyed. 50% of marriages fail.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#23 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 10 2012, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my religion is 100% Holy Bible. Nothing more, nothing less. I understand others have view points of my religion as a pentecostal. That's okay. Just understand I'm not targeting homosexuality, I'm targeting my belief in sin. Like that middle finger right there. Saying or showing those two words that finger is showing is another sin to me. tongue.gif

Bro may I ask you a serious ass question here?

Naruko and Sakura are both female...and you say your against gays so wouldnt that mean your against those two as well?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#24 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:36 AM

Let's refrain of talking about religion will we? This is bound to disaster, principally since this community must be filled with both religious and non religious people.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#25 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:36 AM

@Greed: Yes Jesus does say love everybody. Everyone is equal. However god says there are sins. If you start sinning, you know the cost. You can do it, and be equal with others, but it is a sin. It's a hard discussion, but a sin is a sin, and my religion likes to keep the marriage of this sin banned.

If you want to be with the same sex as your own, do it, I'm not controlling your life. I'm not saying you can't do it. Like getting drunk, you can do it, and I won't say you can't, but it's a sin. That's the thing too, if I could ban getting drunk, I would do that too. I am targeting sins, not homosexuality.
QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ May 11 2012, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro may I ask you a serious ass question here?

Naruko and Sakura are both female...and you say your against gays so wouldnt that mean your against those two as well?

is it serious? Is it real life? No.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 11 May 2012 - 02:39 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#26 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

Also real life or not its still the same thing bro, there are no loop holes.

#27 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 10 2012, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is it serious? Is it real life? No.

Thinking of Naruko and Sakura together makes them object of lust, and last I checked, lust is one of the seven deadly sins.

#28 Mole

Mole

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

OT: “Death is always and under all circumstances a tragedy, for if it is not ,then it means that life itself has become one.” - Theodore Roosevelt
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

#29 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

From the moment this thread was on, I knew it was gonna get out of hand. shut this down before someone gets shot.

#30 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

@Greed and Leo: It's an anime, and a joke. If they were real would I approve of them doing it. No. If two anime girls kissed, who is the sinner? Nobody. If two real life girls kissed, who is the sinner? The two girls. As long as it's only a joke, and I sense no hint of sin in it, then I can enjoy it as much as the next guy. Also, sin can only be put on something with a soul. Only humans in real life have those.

QUOTE (Dragunov @ May 11 2012, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From the moment this thread was on, I knew it was gonna get out of hand. shut this down before someone gets shot.

My fault for preaching about my religion. ermm.gif

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 11 May 2012 - 02:47 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#31 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

I think willful stupidity is a sin, but hey! You keep going with that, I ain't judgin'! love.gif

#32 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 10 2012, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Greed and Leo: It's an anime, and a joke. If they were real would I approve of them doing it. No. If two anime girls kissed, who is the sinner? Nobody. If two real life girls kissed, who is the sinner? The two girls. As long as it's only a joke, and I sense no hint of sin in it, then I can enjoy it as much as the next guy.

You missed the entire point. The only reason you want two girls kissing is because you think it's "hot". Anime or real or whatever it is the same thing because they are a projected image of lust, which is a sin. If you thought it was a joke it wouldn't be in your signature. What you're doing is conveniently excluding yourself from your own judgment or from the rules of your own religion.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 10 2012, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."
—1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)

Fortunately, as someone who used to read the bible, there is something that can deter this.

"Jesus said this to Peter & disciples "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
"
Matthew 16:19

More or less, if Christians can accept that homosexuality is fine, then God must abide by it. Problem is, "most" Christians don't accept homosexuality. So religion is not necessarily bad, just bad people use religion wrong. Cause even in the bible we are taught to better ourselves and learn to accept those that which cannot be accepted.

You know, homosexuality and religion have something in common. People use the meaning of both in wrong means and see it as a source of evil rather than a source of good. Homosexuality is all about love and a man can love another man and a women can love another women. Lust and greed is wrong, but no one is perfect. And religion gets this bad rap that even now, if someone talks about it it ends up bad. Is that religion's fault or ours for not accepting other people even if we disagree?

Religion is just a tool if you think about it. A means to better ourselves, but people take it wrong. Have taken it wrong for centuries thinking religion is the reason why we should fear and hate that which is "wrong" in our own eyes.

I think God gave us two of the greatest things. Freedom and Love. Free to believe whatever we want and free to love whomever we want. Even if you aren't religious in anyway, even you can agree these are two of the greatest gifts humanity has.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 May 2012 - 02:59 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ May 10 2012, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think willful stupidity is a sin, but hey! You keep going with that, I ain't judgin'! love.gif

#35 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:51 AM

So first of all your quote from the 1 Corinthians I would like to state that verses 1-8 were talking about judging others. Secondly, Paul actually states "the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God", it is never stated that it is a sin. And plus Paul later states that "And such were some of you; but were washed (ie baptism) but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, and the Spirit of our God." v.10. Paul acknowledges that the Christian followers are of these so called "sinners" you're talking about.

Honestly if you are going to quote from the bible you better read it in context.
Tsu.gif

#36 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 11 2012, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately, as someone who used to read the bible, there is something that can deter this.

"Jesus said this to Peter & disciples "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
"
Matthew 16:19

More or less, if Christians can accept that homosexuality is fine, then God must abide by it. Problem is, "most" Christians don't accept homosexuality. So religion is not necessarily bad, just bad people use religion wrong. Cause even in the bible we are taught to better ourselves and learn to accept those that which cannot be accepted.

I accept people, and I accept homosexuality doesn't mean someone is not equal to me. You can do it, go ahead, but right there in the bible it says you won't enter heaven. Don't like seeing people miss out on eternity there. Sorry for trying. I'll keep this in my church for now on. I was a foolish youngling for thinking about sharing a religion with a bunch of people with different view points on life. We could never agree on something like this. Even if I showed you evidence that was impossible to overcome, you wouldn't believe it. I don't hate you same sex lovers out there, because we are all equals. I just don't approve of sin being praised.

2XtVwF6.png

#37 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 10 2012, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I accept people, and I accept homosexuality doesn't mean someone is not equal to me. You can do it, go ahead, but right there in the bible it says you won't enter heaven. Don't like seeing people miss out on eternity there. Sorry for trying. I'll keep this in my church for now on. I was a foolish youngling for thinking about sharing a religion with a bunch of people with different view points on life. We could never agree on something like this. Even if I showed you evidence that was impossible to overcome, you wouldn't believe it. I don't hate you same sex lovers out there, because we are all equals. I just don't approve of sin being praised.

Did you read anything Tsu just said?

The only thing that is required to get into heaven is to believe that Jesus is the Son of God. That's it.

Edited by Greed-Sama, 11 May 2012 - 03:03 AM.

#38 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ May 11 2012, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you read anything Tsu just said?

The only thing that is required to get into heaven is to believe that Jesus is the Son of God. That's it.

Sin sends you to hell. That's why god sent his son Jesus to die on the cross. So that are sins could be washed, and we could enter heaven. That's why we baptize the young. For when you are born you are born with sin. God also, wants you to go to church every Sunday (when you can make it), and he wants you to be kind and honest, and tons of other things. When you die, you will have to be judged for your life, and you will tell the heavens of your life before you can enter the gate. If you do not follow God's ways of life, you will be sent down. I have gone to church sense i was 1. I was taught every Sunday about the bible. Still am. Now, unless 98% of what my church has been telling me is wrong (knowing that my religion is pentacostal, and we are 100% about the holy bible), then yes, what you say is true. I mean come on Greed, it's like your saying you can kill 100000 men, but believe god is real, and go to heaven. tongue.gif <3 <3 <3

Don't you get it, we have different beliefs, and different views on life, this will never work.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 11 May 2012 - 03:11 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#39 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:12 AM

Religion is a kitten- keep it to yourself unless someone asks to see it.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#40 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ May 11 2012, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Religion is a penis- keep it to yourself unless someone asks to see it.

Lets just zip it up here and drop this then. Sense all my source comes from my penis, I'll be quite.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 11 May 2012 - 03:15 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users