Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:23 PM

Okay guys I'm saying my peace.

I just wanted to state my opinion that is ALL. I talked to Danny and Rick about it and they understand that it was an OPINION that I felt like sharing.

I laugh about it now.

I knew when I posted it that it wouldn't change Shauna's decision to revoke making them mods.
Tsu.gif

#22 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:24 PM

The people say many things, when the postioning of General attorney by JFK was his brother people were angry, like here. What it gave us, he faught againts mafia and crime in America.

Sometimes "controvesial" decisions made by leaders are diputed by the people. it doesn't matter if the decision is controversial or the people are. Like George S. Patton Jr. he was controversial he was a radicalist, he had a view of moving over the Oder and forwards to Moskow, he had the first all African-American Armoured Division under his wing. And what he did? His Army was the fastest one in the history of USArmy till the Desert Storm. The African-American Division was effective.

To the point it doesn't matter how controversial it is, it is important that the effects are great.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#23 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Jan 20 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew when I posted it that it wouldn't change Shauna's decision to revoke making them mods.

And this is what I don't understand. I have yet to get a reason as to why the decision should be revoked, other than seniority, which both Shriner and I have discussed in full detail about now.

#24 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 20 2008, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And this is what I don't understand. I have yet to get a reason as to why the decision should be revoked, other than seniority, which both Shriner and I have discussed in full detail about now.

She's saying that was NOT her intent. She was just stating how she felt. It was not a plea to change who the mods are. Other people brought that up, about chaning or taking down the mods.

#25 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:37 PM

People I have a great idead, what in Po0land they need to learn. Forgive and Forget, ech these boards were made to people with similar ideals to talk with each other biggrin.gif.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#26 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:59 PM

I dont think you guys are exactly getting what I am saying........ And NO WHERE did I say pick up anyone who wants it.... and I like dont even want to be a mod...... I DIDNT want to.... as for you Shauna I would rather you post here because I really dont feel as if it matters how I acted in the past. Why not make an example out of me for all the people who still want something here....Break it down for me thanks

#27 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:19 PM

There will be no making an example of anyone. It would only be counter-productive and would not aid us in resolving this issue. happy.gif

I understand some of the concerns already posted here. Sakura Blossoms and Shriner have already set out in their posts excellent reasons for our choices, and the fact that the process of appointing new mods was a lengthy one. It was all done carefully, and everyone was considered for a limited number of openings. Quality over quantity.

As I am sure you all know, the admins and moderators of Heaven & Earth work hard to keep this place running so that everyone here may enjoy a relaxing break from the world. happy.gif Some of you have already said that you enjoy your time here, and that it is different from many other forums.

This is partially due to the hard work and judgement of the H&E team. But this is also due to many regular members making such a huge contribution to the forums here and respecting others. So I hope everyone here can trust our judgement again on the new mods. happy.gif

So, once again, please welcome our new moderators, rickp and SakuNaruLover! As always, we are on the lookout for ways to improve Heaven & Earth for everyone, not the select few. We have always kept an open mind, and will continue to do so. All we ask is that you respect our decisions.

Thank you, and I hope that will be the end of the matter. happy.gif

#28 Juujuu

Juujuu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:God, art, literature, music, anime, romance, internet, friends

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

I don't know what's going on, but I think the current mods are wonderful. For those who didn't make it, remember you're not the only ones. Anyone can make a good mod, but there can only be a limited number of them. If everyone was a mod, there'd probably be chaos XDDD
"Balthier is Sexy" Fangirl Army - SECOND IN COMMAND JUUJUU!

#29 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

Wow lol I just decided to come on the forums tongue.gif this post is VERY old Juujuu-noob tongue.gif <: No problems now I would assssssume

Edited by Rix, 08 August 2008 - 07:26 PM.

#30 Juujuu

Juujuu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:God, art, literature, music, anime, romance, internet, friends

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Rix @ Aug 8 2008, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow lol I just decided to come on the forums tongue.gif this post is VERY old Juujuu-noob tongue.gif <: No problems now I would assssssume

eh still. fun to pheonix down sometimes ;D
"Balthier is Sexy" Fangirl Army - SECOND IN COMMAND JUUJUU!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users