• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic

#61 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 6 2012, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its funny how most NaruSaku fans support IchiRuki fans/are fans of this pairing and how NaruHina fans often support IchiHime. It's like a never ending battle lol.

Not necessarily true. There's a good amount of people here that supports IchiHime so that point is kinda null. Check out this thread for verification.

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=11559

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#62 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 7 2012, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its funny how most NaruSaku fans support IchiRuki fans/are fans of this pairing and how NaruHina fans often support IchiHime. It's like a never ending battle lol.

you kiddin? im a total ichihime fan biggrin.gif

......though really i dont care who ichigo ends up with XD.....it just support it cause its obvious orihime likes ichigo (not so obvious who ichigo or rukia like..).

im more of a rukiaXrenji fan biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#63 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ May 7 2012, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might as well post my pairings... wow.png

Favourite Crack pairings

Naruto

MadaKona
GaraKona
DeidaKona ( nosebleed8rx.gif )
KakaKona
LeeSaku
SasuSaku
GaraSaku
KakaSaku
SasuHina
SasuNaru

I honestly can't stand Naruto being paired up with a woman other than Sakura.... Crack or not. Maybe it's because of my jelousy, or just for the reason.... Actually. It is out of jelousy. hm.png

Bleach

Grimmhime ( nosebleed8rx.gif ) ( nosebleed8rx.gif ) ( nosebleed8rx.gif ) I can't he the only one who doesn't find this pairing incredibly hot. wow.png

IchiTatsu

Favourite Pairings

Narusaku
Ichihime
Ichiruki
Ishihime

Pairings I dislike

To be honest, I don't really dislike any pairing.... I just don't support them.

Why support these highlighted ones if one of your favorite pairings is NaruSaku and you can't stand Naruto being with anyone but Sakura.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#64 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ May 6 2012, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Favourite Crack pairings

Bleach

Grimmhime ( nosebleed8rx.gif ) ( nosebleed8rx.gif ) ( nosebleed8rx.gif ) I can't he the only one who doesn't find this pairing incredibly hot. wow.png

Crack pairing?!? No way, Grimm/Hime is canon. tongue.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#65 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

Maybe I'll do crack pairings later. For right now I'll do my favorite canon or near canon pairings. This list will be HUGE- because I've shipped in many fandoms since 1978 (when I was 12) so I better put everything outside of Naruto in a spoiler box. laugh.gif

Naruto-
NaruSaku (of course!)
MinaKush
JiraTsu
HashiMito
ShikaTem
ChoIno

All the other fandom pairings that I can think of off the top of my head --Click here to view--
Probably the best way to handle this for me is to go chronologically

Maha Go Go Go/Speed Racer- very vaguely Michi/Trixie and Go/Speed (I was only 4 1/2-5 years old when I saw the series (1971) so my shipping was pretty vague at that age. But I vaguely remember liking it when Trixie hugged Speed. )

Beatle related- John and Yoko (my first true shipping, and only real life one)

Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets- Ken/Mark and Jun/Princess (kind of vague shipping, I sort of halfway also liked Jason/Princess)

Star Wars- Han Solo and Princess Leia

Elfquest- Redlance and Nightfall

Yamato/Star Blazers- Susumu/Derek and Yuki/Nova

Logan's Run- Logan and Jessica (TV series and novel versions, characters are too dull in the movie version)

Macross- Max and Miriya (also it's 1990's sequel Macross 7)

Bubblegum Crisis (has to be a prize winner for worst/most non fitting series title ever. Good OVA series- horrid name wink.gif- Leon and Priss

Maison Ikkoku- Yuusaku and Kyoko

City Hunter- Ryo and Kaori

Ranma 1/2- Ranma and Akane, and although not developed past an initial stage- Ryouga and Ukiyo (the two least insane rival characters for Akane and Ranma. A quite popular pairing amongst the western fandom, but Takahashi hinted at two late introduced characters as the probable real pairings for Ryouga and Ukiyo- which probably disappointed fans of the series about as much as Rowling not having Luna and Neville get together in Harry Potter...) my sister was a big fan of Ryouga and Ukiyo (and also Luna and Neville in Harry Potter. I could see the plausibility of the matches and admit a slight disappointment when they didn't happen, but instead late series characters ended up with them or in Luna's case, a totally unseen character...)

Back to roughly chronological order now

Rose of Versailles- (my first shoujo series smile.gif Andre and Lady Oscar

Titans- Jericho and Raven

Cloak and Dagger- Tyrone and Tandy

Justice League- Guy and Ice

Diane Tregarde series- Andre and Diane

X-men- Gambit and Rogue

Anita Blake series- Jean-Claude and Anita

Sailor Moon- Haruka and Michiru

Rayearth- Ferio and Fuu, Umi and Ascot

NGE- Misato and Ryoji (only one of the teenage characters I liked was Asuka so no ships there for me. Didn't particularly like the series either...)

Himechan no Ribbon- Daichi and Himeko

Hana Yori Dango- Domyoji and Tsukushi (but only after Domyoji really fell for her and got goofy about it, not his initial psychologically messed up attraction)

Kodomo Omocha- Akito and Sana

Fushigi Yuugi- Miaka and Tamahome/Taka (liked his Taka incarnation better), Tokaki and Subaru

X-Files- Mulder and Scully

Kenshin- Kenshin and Kaoru

Card Captor Sakura- Lee and Sakura (don't care for the Tsubasa alternate worlds series- Princess Sakura is way too passive, and basically just a damsel in distress- ugh.)

Ayashi no Ceres- Tooya and Aya

Kamakaze Kaitou Jeanne- Chiaki and Maron

Alice 19th- Frey and Mei-Lin (hinted at toward the end of the manga. This was the first Watase manga I found the male romantic lead- Kyo, pretty uninteresting and ditto the female romantic lead Alice. I like the support characters better- especially Frey and Mei-Lin)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer- Spike and Buffy

Harry Potter- Snape and Lilly (Rowling said it might have happened had the two of them made different choices at crucial times.)

Inuyasha- Miroku and Sango, Inuyasha and Kagome

Full Metal Alchemist- Roy and Riza, Ed and Winry

Shugo Chara- Ikuto and Amu (although the age difference bothered me when they were kids- Ikuto's 16 to Amu's 10- the main story ends just as Amu is turning 13, which makes Ikuto 19, but thankfully Peach-Pit ends the series separating Ikuto and Amu for a few years before things get too disturbingly sexy between them.) It's clear from Tsukasa's last words to Amu in the original Japanese manga (Viz's translation muddles things- maybe because of Ikuto's and Amu's age difference- maybe afraid if an American parent saw that they might write angry letters) that Ikuto and Amu will end up together, and Tadase will, as an adult, disappear from the future timeline to go back into the past- taking the name Tsukasa (and the assumed identity as Tadase's uncle) and act to protect Ikuto and the Guardians- including his younger self and Amu.

Dr. Who- The Doctor and Rose. The other kind of permanent Doctor pairing with Riversong is just too flaky for me. If it wasn't canon it would look seriously cracked laugh.gif

Edited by ciardha, 03 August 2012 - 08:26 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#66 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 7 2012, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All the other fandom pairings that I can think of off the top of my head --Click here to view--
Probably the best way to handle this for me is to go chronologically
Hana Yori Dango- Domyoji and Tsukushi (but only after Domyoji really fell for her and got goofy about it, not his initial psychologically messed up attraction)

Did you read the original manga for this one? I'll be honest, I've only watched the Japanese drama.

JA2DBzd.png

#67 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ May 7 2012, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you read the original manga for this one? I'll be honest, I've only watched the Japanese drama.

Which series? laugh.gif The answer is yes, though, for almost all the series from mid-late 80's onward (plus Rose of Versailles). Oh sorry, didn't click on the spoiler box, as I thought you'd just copied my whole list. wink.gif

Yes, read the special last volume too that she put out just a few years ago. They finally get married at the end of it.

Edited by ciardha, 07 May 2012 - 03:03 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#68 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 7 2012, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which series? laugh.gif The answer is yes, though, from almost all the series from mid 80's onward (plus Rose of Versailles). Oh sorry, didn't click on the spoiler box, as I thought you'd just copied my whole list. wink.gif

Yes, read the special last volume too that she put out just a few years ago. They finally get married at the end of it.

Hmm, I guess I should start reading the manga then. laugh.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#69 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ May 7 2012, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Err....

Hmmm.... I wonder where they're off too. pictureem0.gif They look so good together.....<3

Ishihime is where Orihime belongs. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#70 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

Orihime belongs with Ulquiorra, and that's basically all there is to that.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#71 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ May 7 2012, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm.... I wonder where they're off too. pictureem0.gif They look so good together.....<3 ]

Where else? tongue.gif
Making babies of course! --Click here to view--

Edited by Boom...Winning, 08 May 2012 - 12:26 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#72 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ May 7 2012, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crack pairing?!? No way, Grimm/Hime is canon. tongue.gif

ohhhhhh................. totaly

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 7 2012, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep kind of true but any pairing is welcome here happy.gif

okey no one have discuss about my doubts so ,,,,, now say (from twilight) what pairing you like most . i mean who is best for bella edward or jacob

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#73 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 12 2012, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always been Team Jacob but I think it's pointless to discuss it now because what's done is done. dry.gif

And that's another reason for me to lose interest in reading that controversial series. Plus Stephanie disappointed me when she made him fall for a baby (terrible, terrible... terrible)

Jacob was just too good for Bella.

#74 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

OMFG
i cannot believe talking about twilight
i'm outta of this topic
SK-303_image007.jpg

#75 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 12 2012, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMFG
i cannot believe talking about twilight
i'm outta of this topic

We can always change the topic, you know? biggrin.gif

Like for example: How about couples from cartoons?

I would've loved to see Beast Boy with Either Raven or Terra in Teen Titans. happy.gif
And maybe Robin with Starfire though for some reason, I see that one as a corny couple.

#76 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ May 8 2012, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orihime belongs with Ulquiorra, and that's basically all there is to that.

THIS. laugh.gif When I started reading Bleach, I'm IshiHime Lover, then after a while, turned to be a GrimmHime Lover, but lately, I'm an UlquiHime Lover, lol.

As for Rukia, first I liked ByakuRuki, lol. But then IchiRuki for now, haha.

Btw, in Naruto Canon Universe: NaruSaku, NejiHina, ShikaTema, LeeTen, and a lil bit SasuKarin.
In Alternative Universe, mostly in Fanfiction/Fanart world, I choose SasuHina, ShikaIno, GaaHina, or others, depends on the story XD

Actually, I don't mind about other pairings. I'm totally crazy over NS only wub.gif

Edited by Heaven on Earth, 12 May 2012 - 03:02 PM.

#77 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:51 AM

I thought I'd put my imput on Twilight couples. I was Team Jacob all the way happy.gif . He was always there for her and Bella didn't need to be change to be with him. However, I wasn't crazy in Twilight shippings because it was pretty obvious Edward won. Arguing over something so obvious like that is pointless. I just know it would have been better if Bella chose Jacob. And it's wars were crazy sweatdrop.gif. I didn't personally hate Edward/Bella together. They had some cute moments but I was appalled by its lack of development. I mean Bella just met Edward, she already claimed she was in love with him confused.gif. It's ridiculous how unrealistic that is. Bella's depression after Edward left that one time was also ridiculous. And then in the end...Bella became a vampire facepalm.png. That part really set me off but not nearly as much as Jacob falling in love with her daughter on first sight omfg.gif. It was just like "Well screw you Bella. I completely forgot I loved you so I forget about you and take your daughter instead. This ruined Jacob/Bella for me. I still am pissed off at the way Stephanie Meyer ended Twilght and had problems with almost everything(Especially Jacob falling in love with Renasme down.gif). My friend tried to explain to me why exactly Jacob loves Bella's daughter but seriously, I'm still confused and angry over that terrible thing. I have been calling bullsh** towards Twilight since the day I saw that.

Honestly though I never really loved the Twilight Franchise anyways. The only reason I even watched the movies was because Twilight was everywhere and I wanted to know why it was so popular. Still haven't found that answer happy.gif. Now I only talk about it to make fun of it due to it's terrible, terrible plot devices and conclusion tongue.gif.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#78 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 12 2012, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought I'd put my imput on Twilight couples. I was Team Jacob all the way happy.gif . He was always there for her and Bella didn't need to be change to be with him. However, I wasn't crazy in Twilight shippings because it was pretty obvious Edward won. Arguing over something so obvious like that is pointless. I just know it would have been better if Bella chose Jacob. And it's wars were crazy sweatdrop.gif. I didn't personally hate Edward/Bella together. They had some cute moments but I was appalled by its lack of development. I mean Bella just met Edward, she already claimed she was in love with him confused.gif. It's ridiculous how unrealistic that is. Bella's depression after Edward left that one time was also ridiculous. And then in the end...Bella became a vampire facepalm.png. That part really set me off but not nearly as much as Jacob falling in love with her daughter on first sight omfg.gif. It was just like "Well screw you Bella. I completely forgot I loved you so I forget about you and take your daughter instead. This ruined Jacob/Bella for me. I still am pissed off at the way Stephanie Meyer ended Twilght and had problems with almost everything(Especially Jacob falling in love with Renasme down.gif). My friend tried to explain to me why exactly Jacob loves Bella's daughter but seriously, I'm still confused and angry over that terrible thing. I have been calling bullsh** towards Twilight since the day I saw that.

Honestly though I never really loved the Twilight Franchise anyways. The only reason I even watched the movies was because Twilight was everywhere and I wanted to know why it was so popular. Still haven't found that answer happy.gif. Now I only talk about it to make fun of it due to it's terrible, terrible plot devices and conclusion tongue.gif.

Twilight is garbage and their shipping war makes the one in the Naruto fandom look like a peace convention.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#79 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 13 2012, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Twilight is garbage and their shipping war makes the one in the Naruto fandom look like a peace convention.

Tell me about it. There shipping wars were the most ridiculous I've ever seen facepalm.png . The Team Jacob fans that were actually arguing that Bella loves Jacob more than Edward(While I shipped the couple, I was not one of those blind fans.), remind me of NaruHina arguing that Naruto loves Hinata and not Sakura. Like NaruSaku, it couldn't be more obvious to me that Edward/Bella would be the end pairing. I would have preferred Bella/Jacob(I still believe Twilight would 100x better and more realistic if Stephanie Meyer chose to. She only created bullsh**), I accepted it wouldn't happen peacefully. I don't know why people could do the same. The only person I am angry at is Stephanie Meyer ruining her story by her craphole of an ending.

Twilight is garbage. I fully realized that when Breaking Dawn came out of theaters(Though part of me realized this in Eclipse). It was a complete waste of my time. I'm only seeing Part 2 of Breaking Dawn when it comes out to make fun of it, nothing more.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#80 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 13 2012, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell me about it. There shipping wars were the most ridiculous I've ever seen facepalm.png . The Team Jacob fans that were actually arguing that Bella loves Jacob more than Edward(While I shipped the couple, I was not one of those blind fans.), remind me of NaruHina arguing that Naruto loves Hinata and not Sakura. Like NaruSaku, it couldn't be more obvious to me that Edward/Bella would be the end pairing. I would have preferred Bella/Jacob(I still believe Twilight would 100x better and more realistic if Stephanie Meyer chose to. She only created bullsh**), I accepted it wouldn't happen peacefully. I don't know why people could do the same. The only person I am angry at is Stephanie Meyer ruining her story by her craphole of an ending.

Twilight is garbage. I fully realized that when Breaking Dawn came out of theaters(Though part of me realized this in Eclipse). It was a complete waste of my time. I'm only seeing Part 2 of Breaking Dawn when it comes out to make fun of it, nothing more.

yes i agree but donot say it is garbage

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users