#41 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 28 2011, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rofl. Wow. I challenge him, he runs away crying, and you all protect him from the harming psychological trauma of being shown that he is wrong.

I did not run away crying. I merely refused to sink to your level. I will not become a troll to fight a troll.

I am still here. My "Why are you attacking me" post was, quite simply, an attempt to try and figure out why you are attacking me. It was that, or declare you were the Chris Crocker of fanfiction.net.

You are being a troll, simple as that. Or you are being horribly oversensitive about fanfiction.net.

Seriously, grow up.

But this will probably be my last reply to you. I find it galling that ignoring a troll allows them to get the last word, but so be it -- the floor is yours. Try not to embarrass yourself further with it.

Edited by desaix, 28 March 2011 - 11:53 PM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#42 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 28 2011, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rofl. Wow. I challenge him, he runs away crying, and you all protect him from the harming psychological trauma of being shown that he is wrong.

Knock it off. Personal attacks upon other posters is against forum rules. Any and all disrespectful behavior towards other posters will result in a warning and persistent offenders will be banned.

#43 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Since the search engine is up and running again, I was wondering if the story posting issues has been fixed yet even if there's no official announcement on the front page? Anybody? How's the posting? I can't gauge how it is since it never affected me to begin with.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#44 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Mar 31 2011, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since the search engine is up and running again, I was wondering if the story posting issues has been fixed yet even if there's no official announcement on the front page? Anybody? How's the posting? I can't gauge how it is since it never affected me to begin with.

I was going to post in this thread later actually. YUP FFnet is finally back up and running, and I can edit stories and add new ones again a_thumbs.gif

Took them damn long enough >.>

#45 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:58 AM

So I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but is anyone else getting a Type 1 error on fanfic.net when you try and sign in?

It's really annoying, and I'm hoping it's a problem with the server instead of my computer.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#46 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:02 AM

Yes. Also, the search engine is down again. I also noticed that a few stories which had 'new chapter alerts' for today are missing their most recent chapters (not necessarily just today's chapter -- just the most recent one. I had one which had three chapter alerts, and two of the new chapters really exist, the third is missing; meanwhile, I've also had several others updated today missing the updated chapter, so I know it's not just that one fic). The problem seemed to start for me about two to three hours ago (just double-checked my clock) as of the point I make this edit.

Edited by desaix, 10 April 2011 - 03:03 AM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#47 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Apr 9 2011, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. Also, the search engine is down again. I also noticed that a few stories which had 'new chapter alerts' for today are missing their most recent chapters (not necessarily just today's chapter -- just the most recent one. I had one which had three chapter alerts, and two of the new chapters really exist, the third is missing; meanwhile, I've also had several others updated today missing the updated chapter, so I know it's not just that one fic). The problem seemed to start for me about two to three hours ago (just double-checked my clock) as of the point I make this edit.

Awesome. It wasn't like I was trying to publish or anything tonight. dry.gif This website is seriously annoying when it comes to the bugs. And I noticed the same thing too with the "chapter alerts"

#48 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:24 AM

*sigh* for what it's worth, I'm getting the error too.

Workaround? Anyone? Anyone? ...Bueller? Bueller?

#49 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:48 AM

Well at least they've noticed the problem.

#50 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:56 AM

I've heard a ton of issues have been happening with ff.net but I haven't had any noticeable problems. May be that I use my iPod when reading fiction so it works different for mobile maybe?

#51 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 10 2011, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard a ton of issues have been happening with ff.net but I haven't had any noticeable problems. May be that I use my iPod when reading fiction so it works different for mobile maybe?

Its not an issue with reading fics. It's only an issue trying to login your profile.

#52 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Apr 9 2011, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its not an issue with reading fics. It's only an issue trying to login your profile.

Just trying to enable add-blocker gives the same error message because it goes through the log-in somehow =.=

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#53 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

Still not up and running. I feel like punching a small child. dry.gif (joke in case anyone's wondering) I would never harm an innocent kid.

#54 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

We already have a recent topic on this. Topics merged.

#55 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Apr 10 2011, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can log in too with no problems.

#56 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 10 2011, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can log in too with no problems.

This is the message one sees when they try to log in:

We are unable to process your request right now to the Login area and we apologize for this brief inconvenience.

If the problem persists, please contact support at support@fanfiction.com. Thank you. - Site Staff

So there is a problem...as usual. At least this time they aren't being a$$holes and completely ignoring the site members, and at least put up some kind of message. I haven't forgiven them yet for the nearly three weeks of Type 2 Errors, and not a single word of courtesy acknowledgment that there was even a problem.

#57 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

Apparently all these errors come from the upgrades they made to their software, which begs the question: If you get these problems, is that really an upgrade?

By the way, I just managed to sign in to my account; I guess others should give it a try too.

Edited by Kodachi Claws, 10 April 2011 - 04:13 PM.

#58 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Apr 10 2011, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently all these errors come from the upgrades they made to their software, which begs the question: If you get these problems, is that really an upgrade?

By the way, I just managed to sign in to my account; I guess others should give it a try too.

Yeah I was able too as well.

#59 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

Yep, I logged in. But I seriously didn't have a problem logging in mobile before... I dunno'

#60 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

I've been able to log in post a new story and edit the chapter now. I think most problems have been resolved by ff.

edit: Search works too.

Edited by Muffins?, 10 April 2011 - 09:07 PM.

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users