124 replies to this topic

#41 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:35 PM

I for one believes that Kishi will only make it a Genjutsu if someone offered him a kitten load of money...

hence i've been buying lottery tickets everyday. XD

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You know he will.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:50 PM

I really dont like to support my arguments here in the forum...

#43 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

It's not genjutsu.
And they will not change it into one.

#44 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:24 PM

Im refering that... Nara Shikaku, Hyuuga Neji and Yamanaka Inoichi for example didnt die. The CPR its a desire of Sakura to finally be able to help Naruto. Hinata holding Naruto's hand it's her wish thought by her right before her entrance in the battlefield. Sakura's Hyakugou appeared on her forehead it's her wish to surpass her master. Im refering all of that.. not to mention about Madara stupid death, Kaguya etc

Wow, that's something new, really, people mostly tried to pull genjutsu on a 699/700, but you took a bigger part of manga into genjutsu. The problem is simple - Genjutsu is perfect dream, so who's dream is deadbeat Sasuke as father, unhappy Hokage Naruto, mockery of Sakura's character, and non existing Hinata? 

But your theory is good, fresh idea may I say, without sarcasm.

As for point of topic:

No, I don't belive, because publishing of manga has ended, it's not like JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, there is no next part of manga, where everything could be explained, Further more SP and Kishimoto pushed The Last as canon (MORE than original manga, so that movie practically altered whole manga).

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 15 November 2015 - 11:27 PM.

#45 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:58 PM

believing in the genjutsu is simply believing the badguys won. instead of a good dream they dream of reality. cuz maddy's a douche like that?

#46 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:08 AM

It's not genjutsu.
And they will not change it into one.

Same opinion here.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#47 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:34 AM

The thing is simple. Kishi insert is "main lesson" through Kakashi. "See underneath the underneath". We then have Naruto that sucked at creating clones, and what happens? He mastered the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Thats what he says to Neji when they fight on the Chunnin exam. So... if Naruto sucked at creating clones and now he is great at it.. What happens with his genjutsu's skills?
Another thing... we all thought about the Infinite Tsukuyomi being casted through the moon... wrong.
On 606 Madara explains to Obito how the Infinite Tsukuyomi works. You need the Uchiha Sharingan eyes and the Senju power to awake the Rinnegan. Then you will use the Rinnegan to Summon the Gedou Mazou (red moon). Only there... you will free the Juubi that with his huge Sharingan Eye will trap everyone in the genjutsu. Same eye that is "improvised" with the crystal sphere in RtN by Obito/Madara/Tobi to preform the Limited Tsukuyomi through the Red Moon.
http://anesuna.tumbl...me-red-moon-ahm

#48 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:42 AM

The thing is simple. Kishi insert is "main lesson" through Kakashi. "See underneath the underneath". We then have Naruto that sucked at creating clones, and what happens? He mastered the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Thats what he says to Neji when they fight on the Chunnin exam. So... if Naruto sucked at creating clones and now he is great at it.. What happens with his genjutsu's skills?
Another thing... we all thought about the Infinite Tsukuyomi being casted through the moon... wrong.
On 606 Madara explains to Obito how the Infinite Tsukuyomi works. You need the Uchiha Sharingan eyes and the Senju power to awake the Rinnegan. Then you will use the Rinnegan to Summon the Gedou Mazou (red moon). Only there... you will free the Juubi that with his huge Sharingan Eye will trap everyone in the genjutsu. Same eye that is "improvised" with the crystal sphere in RtN by Obito/Madara/Tobi to preform the Limited Tsukuyomi through the Red Moon.
http://anesuna.tumbl...me-red-moon-ahm

While I would love to "Yes it is IT. It really is. All we've seen from chapter number whatever, it was all a dream." The fact of the matter is it's not. It's just really really bad writing. You have to understand that the good portion of this story was written by Yahanagi his old editor. That guy was the real writer of Naruto. Kishimoto was and is just the drawing guy with mediocre writing skills. Unfortunately.

Sure he does possess some writing abilities, otherwise the story would've been complete crap after Yahanagi left. But Yahanagi was the guy that kept everything in check and directed the story. Without him Kishi lost it and eventually stopped caring all together. And other people did what they wanted with Kishi and his story.

I understand you wanting this to be some master plan from him. But it's not, he's not that smart. He couldn't do the ending that he wanted and either he let others write it for him or did as he was told, and he stopped caring about it for whatever reason. He did leave a couple of hints to show that this wasn't what he wanted but it doesn't matter since he went through with the rubbish that we got.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#49 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:03 AM

@popuri
Thanks.

@nostradamus
Yahagi doesn't write it, he give a great advice for kishi.
He's editor not writer.

#50 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:10 AM

@popuri
Thanks.

@nostradamus
Yahagi doesn't write it, he give a great advice for kishi.
He's editor not writer.

Yeah but he was the one behind Naruto. He was the one that drove the story. Kishi was just following his advice. He was the anonymous writer.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#51 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

I thought the important thing was the story and not who writes with what. I dont even know how you bring up this things. It's like you really don't want nothing to change. You are not even willing to try and go check the manga to see if it's true. I don't know what's so special on this forum. I'm already depressed by being here tbh

#52 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

I thought the important thing was the story and not who writes with what. I dont even know how you bring up this things. It's like you really don't want nothing to change. You are not even willing to try and go check the manga to see if it's true. I don't know what's so special on this forum. I'm already depressed by being here tbh

Please i really looking forward [still waiting] reading your theory, for me its like reading comic book. Like i said before most people here think with logic, if you ask them how earth was born they will explain it like with formula and equations like professor einstein and said long ago in our solar system/galaxy theres this bla bla bla, only few people will explain it with magic and spirit stuff like priest and will say god create earth. If you trying change their mind its hopeless, they need solid proof that they can see with their eyes, they won't change their mind with just word. You should continue do what you believe :smile: .

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#53 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:41 PM

Please i really looking forward [still waiting] reading your theory, for me its like reading comic book. Like i said before most people here think with logic, if you ask them how earth was born they will explain it like with formula and equations like professor einstein and said long ago in our solar system/galaxy theres this bla bla bla, only few people will explain it with magic and spirit stuff like priest and will say god create earth. If you trying change their mind its hopeless, they need solid proof that they can see with their eyes, they won't change their mind with just word. You should continue do what you believe :smile: .

You can bet ill continue, but not here.
I posted my theory link from tumblr already but ill post again.
http://anesuna.tumbl...through-kakashi

#54 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:54 PM

You can bet ill continue, but not here.
I posted my theory link from tumblr already but ill post again.
http://anesuna.tumbl...through-kakashi

Expect a lot of 'NO IT WON'T HAPPEN' answer from ppl here if ask about possibility of IT.

I hope you will stay here. :D

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#55 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:25 PM

Expect a lot of 'NO IT WON'T HAPPEN' answer from ppl here if ask about possibility of IT.
I hope you will stay here. :D

Words never brought me down. I follow my own thoughts and believes. ^^

#56 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

The genjustu theory has never held any weight with me. If by the tiniest, miniscule chance it did happen, I really couldn't care less. Does anyone really, honestly still want it to be a big fat troll anyway?

#57 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:06 PM

I want it to change. Probably more than anyone else here. But I'm also looking at it from a realistic point of view.

@NarutoUzumaki01 said it best. SP and Kishimoto have been pushing The Last to be more canon than the manga itself. A story that changes the events that have been told to us entirely and ignores the manga all together.

I followed this story for 5 years now. 4 in reality, this year is my fifth year. I read all the chapters got all the information from them, watched all the anime episodes until the end, watched all the movies except the last two, watched all the OVA's, read a lot of his interviews.

And in the end all of it was for nothing because the truth is the author stopped caring about his own story and the people who read his story.

I'm not trying to depress you or to push you away. On the contrary I'm trying to help. I'm just trying to spare you the pain of hoping for something and then it doesn't happen.

I don't want to you to get your hopes up for nothing, only to be disappointed in the end. Because I did.

When the ending of the manga was released I couldn't believe what the hell I just read. Nothing made any sense in it.

Technologies that have never been shown are all of a sudden present, the main plot itself is destroyed, all the sub-plots abandoned,  the characters turned 180, everyone is paired up for no reason, the pairings are idiotic, the ending contains loads of lies and contradictions, it re-writes what the story, and on and on.

And I didn't want to believe that because it makes no sense. And even to this day it still doesn't make any sense, and that's simply because it really doesn't. So the genjutsu idea surfaced. The IT theory that was written by Chatte, actually she wasn't the one that came up with that idea it was someone else. Someone who left this forum some time ago.

And I believed the genjutsu idea simply because it made more sense than what was given to us. Similar thing happened with the ending of Mass Effect 3, when people started to believe the Indoctrination Theory aka IT. Because the ending of that game was stupid and like the ending of Naruto, it made no sense and it went against everything in it.

But the sad truth is that there no genjutsu going on. This is really it. For whatever reason Kishi gave up and let this atrocity happen. And he doesn't care anymore. For the last year he's been pushing this so called ending to be more canon than what he wrote in his own story. His last interview at Comic-Con he said that Hinata was there for Naruto way before Iruka. It's another lie from him of course because we know the truth. But the guy is determined to make this lie of an "ending" be the truth.

The guy has no problem destroying his own work just so he can justify this crap.

I'm sorry if this wasn't the response you were looking for. But I don't want you to believe in something that's not real because in the end Kishi himself will shatter that belief. And you will be the one left disappointed while he doesn't care about you.

Please don't interpret this as me pushing you away, or somehow insulting you, or your beliefs. I don't want you to believe in someone who doesn't care about you. The guy isn't a complete a-hole, he did leave a couple of hints in that ending to show that it wasn't his idea and didn't want to do it; those who are smart enough can easily find them. But even with that he still went through with this "ending". So even though he left some hidden answers to who is responsible for this and what should've been the ending. It doesn't really excuse his actions.

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 November 2015 - 07:11 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#58 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

I want it to change. Probably more than anyone else here. But I'm also looking at it from a realistic point of view.
@NarutoUzumaki01 said it best. SP and Kishimoto have been pushing The Last to be more canon than the manga itself. A story that changes the events that have been told to us entirely and ignores the manga all together.

I followed this story for 5 years now. 4 in reality, this year is my fifth year. I read all the chapters got all the information from them, watched all the anime episodes until the end, watched all the movies except the last two, watched all the OVA's, read a lot of his interviews.
And in the end all of it was for nothing because the truth is the author stopped caring about his own story and the people who read his story.

I'm not trying to depress you or to push you away. On the contrary I'm trying to help. I'm just trying to spare you the pain of hoping for something and then it doesn't happen.
I don't want to you to get your hopes up for nothing, only to be disappointed in the end. Because I did.
When the ending of the manga was released I couldn't believe what the hell I just read. Nothing made any sense in it.
Technologies that have never been shown are all of a sudden present, the main plot itself is destroyed, all the sub-plots abandoned,  the characters turned 180, everyone is paired up for no reason, the pairings are idiotic, the ending contains loads of lies and contradictions, it re-writes what the story, and on and on.

And I didn't want to believe that because it makes no sense. And even to this day it still doesn't make any sense, and that's simply because it really doesn't. So the genjutsu idea surfaced. The IT theory that was written by Chatte, actually she wasn't the one that came up with that idea it was someone else. Someone who left this forum some time ago.
And I believed the genjutsu idea simply because it made more sense than what was given to us. Similar thing happened with the ending of Mass Effect 3, when people started to believe the Indoctrination Theory aka IT. Because the ending of that game was stupid and like the ending of Naruto, it made no sense and it went against everything in it.

But the sad truth is that there no genjutsu going on. This is really it. For whatever reason Kishi gave up and let this atrocity happen. And he doesn't care anymore. For the last year he's been pushing this so called ending to be more canon than what he wrote in his own story. His last interview at Comic-Con he said that Hinata was there for Naruto way before Iruka. It's another lie from him of course because we know the truth. But the guy is determined to make this lie of an "ending" be the truth.
The guy has no problem destroying his own work just so he can justify this crap.

I'm sorry if this wasn't the response you were looking for. But I don't want you to believe in something that's not real because in the end Kishi himself will shatter that belief. And you will be the one left disappointed while he doesn't care about you.
Please don't interpret this as me pushing you away, or somehow insulting you, or your beliefs. I don't want you to believe in someone who doesn't care about you. The guy isn't a complete a-hole, he did leave a couple of hints in that ending to show that it wasn't his idea and didn't want to do it; those who are smart enough can easily find them. But even with that he still went through with this "ending". So even though he left some hidden answers to who is responsible for this and what should've been the ending. It doesn't really excuse his actions.

Look if it doesn't it doesn't happen, Im fine ^^ thanks! But its obvious you arent seeing what Im seeing. Of course they shove The Last on our face saying its canon, bc... it really is. Everything after 699 it's canon. Notice, "The Last - Naruto the movie" It's canon, just like "Boruto - Naruto the movie". Noticed that this 2 movies have "Naruto the movie" on their title? Which is the other movie with "Naruto the movie" in the title? "Road to Ninja - Naruto the movie". That makes RtN canon too. And what all this movies have in common? Genjutsu

#59 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:32 PM

Look if it doesn't it doesn't happen, Im fine ^^ thanks! But its obvious you arent seeing what Im seeing. Of course they shove The Last on our face saying its canon, bc... it really is. Everything after 699 it's canon. Notice, "The Last - Naruto the movie" It's canon, just like "Boruto - Naruto the movie". Noticed that this 2 movies have "Naruto the movie" on their title? Which is the other movie with "Naruto the movie" in the title? "Road to Ninja - Naruto the movie". That makes RtN canon too. And what all this movies have in common? Genjutsu

699 ? but the genjutsu started in 609 so 699 happens in a dream (probably sakura's dream if your theory is right)

#60 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:33 PM

699 ? but the genjutsu started in 609 so 699 happens in a dream (probably sakura's dream if your theory is right)

What I mean is everything after the last chapter of the manga. We all know that the manga is canon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users