#21 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Dec 21 2008, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I finished reading the 7th book of HP and I'm sad... JKR seems to have rushed a few things in some places and dragged out things in others. Still... my HHr heart weeps... It's like this one poster said somewhere... "JKR sunk the ship by lighting it on fire and then letting the krakken eat it." And I must agree. DX sigh... I might post up some drabbles or something later to make myself feel better.

aww *patpat*

DUDE.

did you know that Rowling admitted to Harmony happening? like actually working?! DB
wtf is wrong with that wimmun holywtf. ):

LOL yes fanon heals the heart :teehee:

you should totes check out that Harmony site that's really popular-- it's like harmony HEAVEN 8'D

i think it's called pumpkineers or pumpkin-pals or something... i know it involves pumpkins... >w>

Oh oh... my friends gave me a belated birthday present and got me an ipod shuffle! I'm ecstatic... but I have the faintest clue on how to use it so I'm gonna have to rope someone down to teach me. It might or might not beat the 4 year old mp3 player I have lying around somewhere... I never charge the AAA battery so maybe that's one of the reasons why I hardly use it. heh... but the shuffle doesn't display words so =\ Ah wellz, it was still thoughtful and I'll use it until I save up enough money to buy a bigger ipod ^^

XDD AWESOME 8DDDDD

ya know you could trade it in for the next generation ipod? that old one. (B just take it to an Apple Store and they'll trade it up for ya -- not sure if they'll charge you about 20 bucks or something, cos 4 years is really old-- so i'm not sure about a free iPromotion. XD;

but yay for you and your shiny new ipod BD

#22 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Dec 22 2008, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aww *patpat*

DUDE.

did you know that Rowling admitted to Harmony happening? like actually working?! DB
wtf is wrong with that wimmun holywtf. ):

LOL yes fanon heals the heart :teehee:

you should totes check out that Harmony site that's really popular-- it's like harmony HEAVEN 8'D

i think it's called pumpkineers or pumpkin-pals or something... i know it involves pumpkins... >w>

I shall look it up as soon as I figure out what pumpkin mabob that is! 8D

And that was so cruel how JKR admitted that! Seriously! Harmony shipping flowed so much smoother than the RHr ship, even if there are hints and then she just had to kill it up bringing in Harry/Ginny out of nowwhere! DX

But like you said, there's fanon! And it does heal the heart! Whoo!

XDD AWESOME 8DDDDD

ya know you could trade it in for the next generation ipod? that old one. (B just take it to an Apple Store and they'll trade it up for ya -- not sure if they'll charge you about 20 bucks or something, cos 4 years is really old-- so i'm not sure about a free iPromotion. XD;

but yay for you and your shiny new ipod BD

Wait... what? You can DO that?! Just take any old mp3 and switch it for a brand new current generation ipod? By the way, classic, nano, touch, shuffle?? DX

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#23 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Dec 22 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I shall look it up as soon as I figure out what pumpkin mabob that is! 8D

And that was so cruel how JKR admitted that! Seriously! Harmony shipping flowed so much smoother than the RHr ship, even if there are hints and then she just had to kill it up bringing in Harry/Ginny out of nowwhere! DX

But like you said, there's fanon! And it does heal the heart! Whoo!

http://fanfiction.po....org/fanfiction

portkey i meant 8D;;;;; pumpkin whatever was probably a fic i read XD

and totes agreed! the harry/ginny was completely out of nowhere D3 Ginny became suddenly from shy-awkward girl to SUPER POWERED AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME AT QUIDDITCH AND LALALLALALAL HARRY'S PERFECT WIMMUN. D8

i think it was cos she had red hair and the fact that harry's mom had red hair ;_;

feh on rowling and her romance-- she writes a mean book, just-- romance isn't her thing ):
Wait... what? You can DO that?! Just take any old mp3 and switch it for a brand new current generation ipod? By the way, classic, nano, touch, shuffle?? DX

LOL well i haven't tried it yet since the only apple store around HERE is like, down in houston area and i've only gone to houston for school and other things. :teehee:

but my cousin has done it. she's the one who told me it worked, but i'm still skeptic though. >w>

and i think it's the NEXT generation ipod, not the current one XDDD and also, i think it has to be like, broken. she told me Apple WILL exchange for the next gen ipod because, apparently, it's their fault the ipod is unresponsive.

that's what happened to MY ipod(s) -- seriously, i had TWO (i got them as a gift/hand-me-down) iPod Mini's and they're now both dead. and she told me Apple's responsible for the mini's dieing ... or something XD

but yeah, it has to be BROKED and i think they'll only promote it to the next level BD

and WUH to that last question, XDD

#24 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Dec 23 2008, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://fanfiction.po....org/fanfiction

portkey i meant 8D;;;;; pumpkin whatever was probably a fic i read XD

I've only heard the term "pumpkin pie" used to refer to HHr... maybe that's what you were thinking?

Oh yea! The portkey! I was actually looking at that site when you mentioned the pumpkin stuff xD

and totes agreed! the harry/ginny was completely out of nowhere D3 Ginny became suddenly from shy-awkward girl to SUPER POWERED AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME AT QUIDDITCH AND LALALLALALAL HARRY'S PERFECT WIMMUN. D8

i think it was cos she had red hair and the fact that harry's mom had red hair ;_;

feh on rowling and her romance-- she writes a mean book, just-- romance isn't her thing ):

Got that right. Everything was pretty good until she hit the romance... -___-' If I knew it was gonna turn out that way I'd rather have her pair no one up at the end and leave it kinda ambiguous or open ended so fanon can decide! and the never ending shipping wars can continue! 8D not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but hey, it'd make HHr fans a lot happier! XD

LOL well i haven't tried it yet since the only apple store around HERE is like, down in houston area and i've only gone to houston for school and other things. :teehee:

but my cousin has done it. she's the one who told me it worked, but i'm still skeptic though. >w>

and i think it's the NEXT generation ipod, not the current one XDDD and also, i think it has to be like, broken. she told me Apple WILL exchange for the next gen ipod because, apparently, it's their fault the ipod is unresponsive.

that's what happened to MY ipod(s) -- seriously, i had TWO (i got them as a gift/hand-me-down) iPod Mini's and they're now both dead. and she told me Apple's responsible for the mini's dieing ... or something XD

but yeah, it has to be BROKED and i think they'll only promote it to the next level BD

and WUH to that last question, XDD

Er... I was asking what they give you when you trade in your dead ipod. Do they give you a shuffle, nano, classic, or a touch???

BUT ZOMG... are you serious? Go try to exchange your dead ipods and tell me if it works! That way maybe when my shuffle dies in the future I can trade it in for something better! Er... I'd have to pay the extra dough to upgrade it to something bigger like a nano of course but whatever XD

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#25 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 10:26 AM

I have no idea what I am doing up so late, but bleh whatever xD

Just wanted to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#26 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:59 PM

I just wanted to come on and say, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO AND...
I am seriously falling in love with onions tongue.gif

#27 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Dec 25 2008, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've only heard the term "pumpkin pie" used to refer to HHr... maybe that's what you were thinking?

Oh yea! The portkey! I was actually looking at that site when you mentioned the pumpkin stuff xD

PORTKEY IS MF'ING INTENSE. 8D

it's HUGE with fics and omg it's all such amazing writing. seriously. it's harmony paradise there. also the other crack pairings, but hey EVERYTHING'S AMAZINGLY WRITTEN SO YEAH *BOOKMARKS* XD

meeeeh! D: so i wasted 5 minutes. YOU OWE ME 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK, LEECHYAAAAN. 3:

Got that right. Everything was pretty good until she hit the romance... -___-' If I knew it was gonna turn out that way I'd rather have her pair no one up at the end and leave it kinda ambiguous or open ended so fanon can decide! and the never ending shipping wars can continue! 8D not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but hey, it'd make HHr fans a lot happier! XD

(Harmony -> Zutara)

(Zutara -> Harmony)

WE CAME FULL-CIRCLE, LEECHYAN!

*frolicks with* BD

Er... I was asking what they give you when you trade in your dead ipod. Do they give you a shuffle, nano, classic, or a touch???

OH.

well i don't know which generation you have that's dead, but it's the generation that's upgraded of that one-- so i guess they'd give you a classic? or a shuffle?

i know that Minis -> Nano

AI dunno. XD haven't tried it personally. XP

BUT YEAH.

DUDE.

I WANT THE CHROME NANO. *UNF*

BUT ZOMG... are you serious? Go try to exchange your dead ipods and tell me if it works! That way maybe when my shuffle dies in the future I can trade it in for something better! Er... I'd have to pay the extra dough to upgrade it to something bigger like a nano of course but whatever XD

D:

why dont you just take YOUR dead ipods in first and then YOU tell ME if it works! D8

...): the nearest apple store is over yonder. DB

#28 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:34 AM

Lalalala... There's been nothing much to do during vacation since i was stuck at home all the time. DX Parents took the cars so I'm left with nothing almost all the time xD

I went to Walmart the day after Christmas and it was packed with people... grr... made it difficult to wander around to look for my late christmas presents to give to friends! XD Plus... the mall was even worse! It's like walk in and find nearly completely empty shelves! DX Usually I never go to the mall after Christmas so that was a big surprise for me bahh...

Since I was stuck home most of the time, nothing much happened for me. I got a new desk but I still have to set it up. I can feel my laziness coming in. But I need it before the next term starts so booo. Also doesn't help that I got addicted to that Pet Society game on Facebook bahhumbug.

And while going through my computer I realized that I had some art that I had drawn earlier this year that I has posted on deviantart, but not here... so I posted it in my art thread if you guys wanted to check it out.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#29 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:43 AM

I can't believe that 2009 is here already. The year was long and torturous with school... but I hadn't really expected the year to end... kinda like the song that never ends but instead it's the year that never ends xD

Break came and went... gonna start school again in a week and I'm not looking forward to that at all. I said that I was gonna finish writing one of my fanfics but I never got around to it and now I have a lot more ideas flying through my head and it's driving me crazy how lazy I am and how I don't have the will to write it out! Wow... talk about run on sentence much? XD

Well yea... would anyone be interested in reading a Kakashi back in time version compared to Naruto back in time version? I don't know if it's been done before, but I'm sick of seeing super powerful Naruto who changes everything smoothly and without a hitch. Even if I do get it started... I don't know if I'll be able to finish it! Bah... I guess I'll go and see how it fares...

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#30 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jan 1 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well yea... would anyone be interested in reading a Kakashi back in time version compared to Naruto back in time version? I don't know if it's been done before, but I'm sick of seeing super powerful Naruto who changes everything smoothly and without a hitch. Even if I do get it started... I don't know if I'll be able to finish it! Bah... I guess I'll go and see how it fares...

Oooh, I'm interested!! laugh.gif Timetravel fics revolving around Naruto are pretty common but not a lot of people choose to write about the other characters. Maybe because they think it's a Naruto story and should concern the main blondie more happy.gif

It'd be interesting to see Kakashi back in time. Also depends how far back you're going to take him, too. And if he's gonna shrink back to mini-Kakashi if you take him back to Yondaime's time. I think it'd be real interesting to see him back in his genin days instead of focusing his time with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Think about all the other paths you could take! wow.png

I can name so many already! Obito's Sharingan (it'd be a choice between friend and Sharingan), somehow keeping Yondaime alive (kinda hard, though, that one) and looking after Naruto! Kakashi changing Naruto's diapers :teehee: Or, or, like, do something about the Uchiha massacre! wow.png

... Now I'm getting far too many ideas of my own and am rambling. But yes, Lee, Kakashi back in time would be awesome! *nods*

Oh, and happy new year! th_glomp.gif Watch any fireworks? biggrin.gif

#31 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Jan 1 2009, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oooh, I'm interested!! laugh.gif Timetravel fics revolving around Naruto are pretty common but not a lot of people choose to write about the other characters. Maybe because they think it's a Naruto story and should concern the main blondie more happy.gif

I know which is why it's not only boring but it's annoying. Usually they turn Naruto into a Gary Stu and have everything go off without a hitch! Reality isn't that way and personally I find it more interesting how the butterfly effect comes into play with things like that. You change one small thing and something else changes because of that and it doesn't necessarily have to be good either. I was reading this one Harry Potter fanfic called "Time, Interrupted" and it's good because Hermione, who's sent to the past, tries to change one little thing but it ends up changing the whole timeline all together! Many things have gone wrong and it shows character growth when the person is forced to deal with the repercussions.

It'd be interesting to see Kakashi back in time. Also depends how far back you're going to take him, too. And if he's gonna shrink back to mini-Kakashi if you take him back to Yondaime's time. I think it'd be real interesting to see him back in his genin days instead of focusing his time with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Think about all the other paths you could take! wow.png

I know... I was just sitting here thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have someone other than Naruto changing the past for a change? I've seen a couple of Sakura versions, but never with any other character so I'm not sure if there even is one for Kakashi out there. But yea... I was primarily thinking of Kakashi being back in the days when he first became the jounin instructor of Team 7 and how he regrets some of the decisions he's made and all that.

I don't have that much info on chibi-Kakashi even though it's easily obtained through sites like Leafninja but that's besides the point. I'm not really up to trying to figure out how to play out chibi-Kakashi's life around characters we don't really know the personalities of that well. We've had a brief glimpse in the Kakashi Gaiden but that's not enough for me to actually start sprouting ideas if you know what I mean. I kind of like to work with what I have but what I have needs to be in adequate amounts as well. Bah.

I can name so many already! Obito's Sharingan (it'd be a choice between friend and Sharingan), somehow keeping Yondaime alive (kinda hard, though, that one) and looking after Naruto! Kakashi changing Naruto's diapers :teehee: Or, or, like, do something about the Uchiha massacre! wow.png

That would be amusing... Kakashi changing Naruto's diapers, but like I've said, I'm not too keen on writing something that happened in the past where I have to base a story on very little information. I try my best to keep a character in character most of the time unless the plot calls for massive change and I don't want to butcher any character by writing out extreme OOC-ness.

... Now I'm getting far too many ideas of my own and am rambling. But yes, Lee, Kakashi back in time would be awesome! *nods*

Thanks! It's good to know that it's just not me who's intrigued by the idea. Tell you what, PB. You can write chibi-Kakashi stories! Since you already have so many ideas sprouting up in your head so far. Then again... as if you don't have enough on your plate...

Oh, and happy new year! th_glomp.gif Watch any fireworks? biggrin.gif

Happy New Year to you too! And no... no fireworks... there was a few in my neighborhood but I didn't really bother looking out the window xD

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#32 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jan 2 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know which is why it's not only boring but it's annoying. Usually they turn Naruto into a Gary Stu and have everything go off without a hitch! Reality isn't that way and personally I find it more interesting how the butterfly effect comes into play with things like that. You change one small thing and something else changes because of that and it doesn't necessarily have to be good either. I was reading this one Harry Potter fanfic called "Time, Interrupted" and it's good because Hermione, who's sent to the past, tries to change one little thing but it ends up changing the whole timeline all together! Many things have gone wrong and it shows character growth when the person is forced to deal with the repercussions.

Ooh, Time, Interrupted! I read that one! biggrin.gif It's really good. Simple language yet very precise descriptions. Very interesting to see Hermione gradually changed the past. It's also the only Harry Potter fic I've actually read; I'm not very into that fandom XD;

I know... I was just sitting here thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have someone other than Naruto changing the past for a change? I've seen a couple of Sakura versions, but never with any other character so I'm not sure if there even is one for Kakashi out there. But yea... I was primarily thinking of Kakashi being back in the days when he first became the jounin instructor of Team 7 and how he regrets some of the decisions he's made and all that.

I don't have that much info on chibi-Kakashi even though it's easily obtained through sites like Leafninja but that's besides the point. I'm not really up to trying to figure out how to play out chibi-Kakashi's life around characters we don't really know the personalities of that well. We've had a brief glimpse in the Kakashi Gaiden but that's not enough for me to actually start sprouting ideas if you know what I mean. I kind of like to work with what I have but what I have needs to be in adequate amounts as well. Bah.

Yeah, I was thinking about what you could actually write between the major bits (Obito, Yondaime) if you go back to Kakashi's childhood after I posted. I actually sat at the desk and thought, "well, Kakashi's a mysterious sort of guy and Kishi probably intended for it to be that way. And plus, if you do the childhood route, there isn't much development for Naruto and that ain't really fun". So yes, I agree the jounin route.

That would be amusing... Kakashi changing Naruto's diapers, but like I've said, I'm not too keen on writing something that happened in the past where I have to base a story on very little information. I try my best to keep a character in character most of the time unless the plot calls for massive change and I don't want to butcher any character by writing out extreme OOC-ness.

It's hard to start something up with nothing to base your foundations on. Trust me, I know all about it. You have no idea how many stumbles I've taken because I skipped a huge section of manga that isn't yet covered by the anime. I know up to the latest anime and the latest manga. Stuff in between: blank. I end up having an idea and having to spend a hell of a long time actually doing some research to figure out the small details. My advice: do your homework! rawr.gif

Thanks! It's good to know that it's just not me who's intrigued by the idea. Tell you what, PB. You can write chibi-Kakashi stories! Since you already have so many ideas sprouting up in your head so far. Then again... as if you don't have enough on your plate...

biggrin.gif My plate's really big, actually. I thought of a couple of ideas last night and I'm juggling those with updating Blossom In My Eyes, working on some of my extremely long oneshots and getting some fiddling around with my tablet. I don't think I'll be doing chibi-Kakashi, though. Too hard! happy.gif

Last night, I was thinking of a time-travel fic after I've finished one of the stories I'm doing currently. But not BACK in time. Fast-forward, dude. Naruto in da future! wow.png Of course there's lots of stuff that's weighing down my boat; the little detail stuff. Like, how the hell he got there in the first place. Major thinking required! laugh.gif

Happy New Year to you too! And no... no fireworks... there was a few in my neighborhood but I didn't really bother looking out the window xD

Aww, no fireworks? I actually didn't watch any either. I was up and I heard them but I couldn't see them from where I was and I guess I was never much of a celebration person. cool.gif

#33 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:46 AM

Classes have started and life has gotten really hectic. I feel as if I hardly have any room to breathe... luckily I only have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it is... ceramics! Yay! I have something to pound my frustrations out on! Well... at least until I need to make it look like something presentable... sweatdrop.gif

But the scariest thing happened. Sylar (from heroes) walked in my class today. Well not really... but this one guy looked like a pre-serial killer Sylar and that was the first thing I thought when I saw him. Even my sister who's taking the class with me agrees XD

Sigh... If only the day had more than 24 hours... I bet a lot of stuff could be done... but alas... this is reality and it cannot be changed. Time to go into nerd mode. zomg.gif

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#34 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:52 AM

I went bowling today after making a cup in ceramics. It actually looks like a cup! For that I am very very surprised O___O But yeah... I had a blast bowling until my arm got tired and everything I hit were gutter balls XD Since I apparently don't know how to hold a bowling ball correctly, my fingers hurt and the ball went every which way... >__> But now that I actually know how I'm supposed to hold it... it was a lot easier and I actually hit a few strikes! So yay! Bah... but I won't go back for a while... it's too expensive... especially on weekends for "evenings" bahhhh...

EDIT: I just realized that it's been exactly three years today since I've joined H&E... wow... that's a long time XD

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 10 January 2009 - 06:34 AM.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#35 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

I find it funny how I actually write in this blog more than I did for my other blogs.

Anyways... I'm not happy because my ceramics professor got changed on me so now I ended up with a heavier workload. The main reason why I took ceramics was to help take me stress off from all my other classes... which just so happened to be very difficult and packed on mondays and wednesdays. Bah... now I'll actually have to work more compared to my previous professor... oh the unfairness of this all...

But as soon as I'm done with my projects and if I have time to spare... I'm going to be making crazy stuff biggrin.gif

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#36 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:21 AM

th_glomp.gif Lee-chan! Just take allllll the stress out on the clay. biggrin.gif

I don't like how the teachers change sad.gif. Last year I had a really, really crappy French teacher and I've got my fingers crossed that I won't have her again this year. She actually made me want to quit French if I could...

#37 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Jan 13 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
th_glomp.gif Lee-chan! Just take allllll the stress out on the clay. biggrin.gif

I don't like how the teachers change sad.gif. Last year I had a really, really crappy French teacher and I've got my fingers crossed that I won't have her again this year. She actually made me want to quit French if I could...

Ouch... I know... I had those type of teachers too. And they suck... like big time.

But on the bright side I was able to switch my classes around so that I'm enrolled in my original professor's class! Hooray... at the expense of a lot of paperwork... running around to get signatures... and some other stuff I'd rather not mention >.> But yay... clay pounding here I come!

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#38 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:17 AM

I just realized that it's been almost forever since I last posted in my little blog, keeping up with my habit to totally ignore my blogs after a while XD. Well, I'm back... sorta... life's been really busy lately. Mostly due to school so I can't talk about anything interesting in my life like winning the lottery or going skydiving or anything.

Ceramics is fun, but a lot of work. On the upside... I get to make cool stuff! On the downside, it takes a while to get back cool stuff (and lots of effort included too). There's actually a deadline for when I have to stop with the clay making so it can get fired, so it's stress time to get everything done on time. That sucks because I was hoping to have extra time to make some cool stuff. Oh wellz.

Then there's my OChem lab. Pure torture. So much that I'm falling behind in my other classes and that's no good. Bah. I can't wait for this quarter to be over. P.S. I should've switched sections/teachers when I had the chance. My current one is insane. 'Nuff said.

Other than that... life is boring, but it feels as if time passes by so fast that it's slipping out of my grasp and I'm turning old and pruney by the second. DX Well not really... but I just hardly have free time anymore. I want to go out and soak up the sun... go try out some stuff. I actually want to go ice skating or bowling soon but I hardly have the time or my friends don't want to go either. Bah. How lame.

Anyways, yep. That's it.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:42 AM

And the school entries just poor in XDDD I mean-- I doubt we'd even post if either one of us won the lottery bbcakes. I'd sure as heck just give Smitey a thousand bucks to high-tech this place out and then be on my way, you lamers BD

ROFL th_glomp.gif

GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE BACK AND NOT LURKING LIKE THE TIME-ZONE OUTCAST YA ARE! 8D Leechyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! First and foremost!

*gives flower*

*PANTS*

Aaaaahhh! Like lemonade on a July midafternoon day after being chased by angryfais'd monkeys in a banana suit.

Feels gooooooood.

XD ANYWAY!

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Feb 23 2009, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just realized that it's been almost forever since I last posted in my little blog, keeping up with my habit to totally ignore my blogs after a while XD. Well, I'm back... sorta... life's been really busy lately. Mostly due to school so I can't talk about anything interesting in my life like winning the lottery or going skydiving or anything.

Ceramics is fun, but a lot of work. On the upside... I get to make cool stuff! On the downside, it takes a while to get back cool stuff (and lots of effort included too). There's actually a deadline for when I have to stop with the clay making so it can get fired, so it's stress time to get everything done on time. That sucks because I was hoping to have extra time to make some cool stuff. Oh wellz.

Then there's my OChem lab. Pure torture. So much that I'm falling behind in my other classes and that's no good. Bah. I can't wait for this quarter to be over. P.S. I should've switched sections/teachers when I had the chance. My current one is insane. 'Nuff said.

Oh! Coolsauce all mixed in with your clay and watery liquid base 8D No but really that's kickbutt. Working with your hands like that must be really stress-relieving, and really whatever you make turns out to be a piece of art anyhow so I'm sure you get to relax alot in that class. Though! That's not to say 'ignore your deadline!' GRRR DON'T DB<

But sighhh how niiiiice |D... OMG LEECHYAN YOU'RE DEMI MOORE. Y'know if your lover kicks the bucket anytime soon you'll be able to MAKE CERAMICS TOGETHER rawr.gif

How friggen awesome is DAT? I say up in the high 90s kthx BD

And to the reality that sucks... OChem....

Good luck is all I have to say... D: I'm... rooting for ya...

;_; lab scares me.

Other than that... life is boring, but it feels as if time passes by so fast that it's slipping out of my grasp and I'm turning old and pruney by the second. DX Well not really... but I just hardly have free time anymore. I want to go out and soak up the sun... go try out some stuff. I actually want to go ice skating or bowling soon but I hardly have the time or my friends don't want to go either. Bah. How lame.

Anyways, yep. That's it.

LIFE IS BORING?!

MAKE IT EXCITING wot.gif

here:
Forecast for 2009: Most Dragons will have an increase in income during 2009 which will be very welcome. They will be strong and focussed in pursuing their objectives for the year. Dragons should take their time and appreciate any valuable advice they are given. Time should be made to enjoy hobbies and fun activities. Gossip could feature strongly during the year and all Dragons should take care not to indulge in idle chit chat lest in backfires on them! Socially, May to August will be a fun time with many Dragons taking their romances more seriously. March and April will bring intriguing job offers for those seeking a change in direction.

HOBBIES and ACTIVITIES!

dunno what that means though... DO YOU LIKE COLLECTING ROCKS? wow.png You can do that :< Hmm, or you could write a novel BD OROROROR ya has boifren? You can get one of those... those things always keep people busy. >w>

anway! In all seriousness, Leechyan, I think you should go out there and find it BD I would XD GO GET ARRESTED OR SOMETHING IDK.

#40 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jan 10 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: I just realized that it's been exactly three years today since I've joined H&E... wow... that's a long time XD

Congrats Lee-muimui! th_glomp.gif

QUOTE (krisk @ Feb 24 2009, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the school entries just poor in XDDD I mean-- I doubt we'd even post if either one of us won the lottery bbcakes. I'd sure as heck just give Smitey a thousand bucks to high-tech this place out and then be on my way, you lamers BD

You'd really ditch us like that you brat D:

*feels so unluffed* ;_;

QUOTE (krisk @ Feb 24 2009, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GO GET ARRESTED OR SOMETHING IDK.

*smack upside the head* Dun put crazy ideas like dat into mah Lee-muimui's head, ya brat D:

<3~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users