NaruNaru, by the looks of things...

Im joking, if you hadn't noticed. laugh.gif

#22 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jul 3 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw hints of InoCho in the pre-timeskip so wouldn't be all that surprised if that pairing happened.

I haven't seen any ShikaIno hints at all to be honest so this pairing baffles me, it' been more ShikaTema in both pre-skip and current time scale.

You did forget one person though, the lab girl, she appears to have a major crush on Shikamaru and from all the girls she is the least troublesome, so he might just choose her if he wants his ideal, with a wife who's average looking.

I'm not going to touch the Sasuke crap. but that pairing is very unlikely to happen, specially now he's part of the same group that killed her sensei and made Konoha, Sunnydale v2.0

Yes she is the least troublesome but like father like Son they full for the troublesome kind. I THINK for him to do anything I think Shikamaru needs someone that is troublesome......" So Shikamaru x Temari for the win baby. Shiho is just another fan girl like Hinata was to Naruto and Sakura and Ino to Sasuke.

I agree ShikaTema look more likely then ShikaIno even thought I adore it too along with ShikTema. I also think that Chouji x Ino is a possibility to because I saw hints in part one and two.

Oh and I LOL at your Sunnydale comment. <3 loves Buffy the vampire Slayer

#23 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

ShikaTema has had loads of not-so-subtle hints so I'd say they are the most likely. Partly because it would have comedy value biggrin.gif Oh Shika...

I actually think ShikaIno is the least likely (also the only one of those 3 pairings I don't like) because I've never seen any hints or development for them. I kind of saw the whole Ino talking about Chouji being fat thing as a hint of a possible relationship. Like Sakura learning to see the real Naruto instead of the one that was 'just annoying', I think Ino's development as a character would follow the whole learning not to care about that kind of thing, as her obsession with dieting and looking pretty was part of her fangirl-immaturity. It also seems to echo the NaruSaku relationship a little.

#24 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:02 AM

Shikatema

A LIVING LEGEND

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 3 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shiho is just another fan girl like Hinata was to Naruto and Sakura and Ino to Sasuke.

I don't quite agree with the fangirl statement, A fangirl in my opinion is someone who fancies someone on their looks and outer personality. Shiho is attracted to Shikamaru after they started working together and she got to know him and see what type of person he is. It's the same way I don't see Hinata as a fangirl, I wouldn't even class Sakura as a fangirl anymore. Ino is a fangirl because she never really got to see beyond his brooding (girly) good looks.

iAnby7W.gif

#26 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jul 4 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't quite agree with the fangirl statement, A fangirl in my opinion is someone who fancies someone on their looks and outer personality. Shiho is attracted to Shikamaru after they started working together and she got to know him and see what type of person he is. It's the same way I don't see Hinata as a fangirl, I wouldn't even class Sakura as a fangirl anymore. Ino is a fangirl because she never really got to see beyond his brooding (girly) good looks.

She likes him because he is smart. Imo. That a fan girl in my view point,

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 08 July 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#27 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:44 AM

She likes him because he is smart. Imo. That a a fan girl in my view point,

That also is my point of view, after a fashion.

Hinata crushing on Naruto because he was sooo admirable isn't so different of Sakura crushing on Sasuke because he was sooooo cool. The only difference is Hinata was quieter over it.

Ino is a fangirl because she never really got to see beyond his brooding (girly) good looks.

He betrayed his hometown and his comrades, hurt her best friend and nearly got killed her teammates. I think she's seen beyond his good looks.

Anyway she hasn't given the slightest sign of being still in love with Sasuke and it's very likely she's gotten over him, so I don't understand why she's still a fangirl.

as her obsession with dieting and looking pretty was part of her fangirl-immaturity.

I don't get why people thinks she's so obsessed with dieting. She has mentioned it twice in the whole manga, both of them happening in Part I, and she was suggesting it to Chouji in one of them (who admitedly eats too much. Yes, I know he needs consuming much food for performing his bloodline jutsus, but he's also a glutton). Moreover, she's a soldier, so she must watch what she eats in order to stay in shape.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#28 BeckyBabe

BeckyBabe

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Xabsol @ Jun 27 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, which Pairing do you think would be the most likely to happen?

-ShikaTema
-ShikaIno
-InoChouj

I'd say it's most likely a tie between ShikaTema or ShikaIno.

Im sorry, but I just couldn't put SasuIno in there because.. well it's disgu- yeah, just I didn't put them in laugh.gif .

I agree, though I would like ShikaIno to happen more haha. But I defiantely think it's a tie. LOL SasuIno.... dry.gif Yuck

Edited by BeckyBabe, 07 July 2009 - 07:23 AM.

B`e`c`k`y

-------------

NaruSaku! Hell yeah!

#29 tojot

tojot

Day of Sagittarius

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

I vote SasuKarin, because they are both annoying...just in different ways. 111189.gif

Shikamaru, well, I don't know. Maybe Temari. huh.gif

ChojiIno :teehee:

Edited by tojot, 08 July 2009 - 04:56 AM.

#30 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jul 7 2009, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't get why people thinks she's so obsessed with dieting. She has mentioned it twice in the whole manga, both of them happening in Part I, and she was suggesting it to Chouji in one of them (who admitedly eats too much. Yes, I know he needs consuming much food for performing his bloodline jutsus, but he's also a glutton). Moreover, she's a soldier, so she must watch what she eats in order to stay in shape.

Notice I said was... I was talking about her in part 1, where she did seem to be concerned about the way she looked quite a lot. As she didn't appear all that often, the times when she commented on dieting/her looks left an impression. Sakura was similar at the beginning. I'm assuming Ino has grown up and doesn't worry about these things so much as of Part 2's beginning.

#31 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:20 AM

Hey you know I actually think Sasuke might be gay.

First of all of those girls drool over him, but he shuns then and completly forgets they're there.

And im just kidding but wasn't what he and Ouchimaru did sort of like sex together in the mind.

Once again provening Sasuke can go either way, as he seemed to like Naruto more than Sakura. LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

#32 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (NarutoNamikaze @ Jul 8 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey you know I actually think Sasuke might be gay.

First of all of those girls drool over him, but he shuns then and completly forgets they're there.

And im just kidding but wasn't what he and Ouchimaru did sort of like sex together in the mind.

Once again provening Sasuke can go either way, as he seemed to like Naruto more than Sakura. LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

That can be considered bashing, so mind what you type down. k?

Anyways I have solved the pairing debate by coming across this and I think it would work.

#33 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jul 9 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That can be considered bashing, so mind what you type down. k?

Anyways I have solved the pairing debate by coming across this and I think it would work.

This is a Shikamaru paring debate

#34 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 10 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a Shikamaru paring debate

No. No it's not.

It's a "which pairing(s) is more likely to happen" debate.

He's free to post what he wants.

#35 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:29 AM

Naruto with a giant harem at the end of the series is really the best option. No greater way to spread peace then through the love of Naruto! Gotta love his character, his personality can just sync up with pretty much anyone and you have a great interesting pairing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users