34 replies to this topic

#1 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:19 PM

So, which Pairing do you think would be the most likely to happen?

-ShikaTema
-ShikaIno
-InoChouj

I'd say it's most likely a tie between ShikaTema or ShikaIno.

Im sorry, but I just couldn't put SasuIno in there because.. well it's disgu- yeah, just I didn't put them in laugh.gif .

Edited by Xabsol, 27 June 2009 - 07:20 PM.

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

I'D say is that it Shikamaru x Teamri is that it has more screen time
and I don't know about Chouji x Ino I think Sai x Ino will happen.

#3 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:05 PM

Honestly? I'd be surprised if we saw some of those pairings becoming canon.

However I think Shikatema is that list's pairing with better chances for becoming canon.

Im sorry, but I just couldn't put SasuIno in there because.. well it's disgu- yeah, just I didn't put them in

I share your disguts. I DON'T want seeing Sakura or Ino hooking up with Sasuke.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#4 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

I share your disguts. I DON'T want seeing Sakura or Ino hooking up with Sasuke.

I too share your disgust if Sasuke end up with one of the girls.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 28 June 2009 - 12:15 AM.

#5 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 27 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I too share your disgust if Sasuke end up with a girl

^
sasuke is gay, this thread is proooff
naruto is the only person who would put up with that emo

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#6 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 27 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^
sasuke is gay, this thread is proooff
naruto is the only person who would put up with that emo

laugh.gif i DOUBT remember he got mad at him all the time. He not gay neither is Naruto.

#7 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:42 AM

Sasuke could be gay....
there is no proof to prove he is otherwise!
ninja.gif

#8 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 27 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke could be gay....
there is no proof to prove he is otherwise!
ninja.gif

True but Ochiomaru is for him lol

OrocSasu Ftw

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 28 June 2009 - 12:50 AM.

#9 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 27 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True but Ochiomaru is for him lol

OrocSasu Ftw

I'm glad u crossed it out cuz that is just gross and wrong....

#10 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:54 AM

Let's get back on track and leave Sasuke's sexual preferences alone, shall we? happy.gif

ShikaTema seems to be the most likely, but I do wonder if Kishimoto will actually give us confirmation of that. ShikaIno is pretty likely too, but thinking back there hasn't been much implication, unlike ShikaTema. Naruto did ask if they were dating at the start of Shippuden...

#11 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Jun 27 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's get back on track and leave Sasuke's sexual preferences alone, shall we? happy.gif

ShikaTema seems to be the most likely, but I do wonder if Kishimoto will actually give us confirmation of that. ShikaIno is pretty likely too, but thinking back there hasn't been much implication, unlike ShikaTema. Naruto did ask if they were dating at the start of Shippuden...

OK fine. If you insist.
Shikamaru wont have a cannon relationship until the last chapter when we find out that his woman is preggo.

#12 AsianGal2

AsianGal2

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:spend some quality time wit da family, hang out wit friends,sketch anime/manga,dance routine,snow-sled,surfing,swimming, wateva is fun, i'll do it...

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 27 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I too share your disgust if Sasuke end up with one of the girls.

wow, I agree with you too : )

#13 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

Moving this to Icha Icha NaruSaku, as that's where we normally have pairings-related discussion. happy.gif

On this subject, I'd say ShikaTema seems more likely because of the small development so far between them. ShikaIno hasn't really had anything yet, and ChouIno got off to a pretty bad start when Ino suggested Chouji should diet because he wouldn't attract girls if he stayed the way he was.

That's my tuppence/two cents. happy.gif

#14 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE ("3rd Databook")
Ever wanted to know what guy Kishimoto would go out with if he was a girl? We'll in the third databook you find out! (It's Shikamaru).

ShikaKishi of course.

[sarcasm]But Shikamaru is his mistress, while Sasuke is his wife.[/sarcasm]

#15 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:56 AM

Hm, yeah I would say it's pretty close between ShikaTema and ShikaIno.

That is if a pairing is made official between any of these characters

Edited by psycho666, 30 June 2009 - 06:57 AM.

#16 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:51 AM

I had always adored ShikaIno, but I think ShikaTema is more likely.

In the Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 (for PS2) that me and my brother play, it usually has Shikamaru saying something about Temari. A little comment here and there, but you get the idea.

They had more romantic interactions, to put it in simple terms. Not always, but, whenever Temari is around, she is always seen with our Shika.

happy.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#17 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

ShikaXTema seems most plausible to me. biggrin.gif
Emo SasugayXHimself omfg.gif 111189.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 01 July 2009 - 12:39 AM.

#18 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 27 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly? I'd be surprised if we saw some of those pairings becoming canon.

However I think Shikatema is that list's pairing with better chances for becoming canon.

I'd be surprised if Shikamaru didn't hook up with someone. Shika and Naruto are probably the only two male characters I feel 100% Kishi will pair. Everyone else doesn't have any romantic prospects. Sasuke also does, but he's well...Sasuke. Naruto has Hinata and Sakura and maybe Karui. And Shikamaru has Temari and Shiho his fangirl. You figure they'll end up with one of them. Of course we prefer Sakura for Naruto.

I still feel ShikaTema is one of the few likely pairings in the manga since it fits the long term hints Kishi has established. Comparisons to Shikamaru's mother. The scary smile. Toughest woman showing her tender side and all that. Their interactions. Plus it's very similar to Asuma x Kurenai which became canon. Now that Temari is back in the manga it could get development or even happen sometime in this arc.

ShikaIno never really got any romantic development. Ino has been in limbo since the Sai thing was never furthered and all but killed off. She was with Shikamaru a lot last arc, but they seem to have that dreaded sibling relationship. To me it's like KibaHna and NejiTen. Very unlikely to happen, but always popular.

InoCho is probably the least likely since I would be surprised if Kishi did a lot of side pairings. It would give Ino character growth since it would show she is not shallow anymore and is past always looking at a person's physical appearence.

Edited by Deej, 02 July 2009 - 01:37 AM.

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

I saw hints of InoCho in the pre-timeskip so wouldn't be all that surprised if that pairing happened.

I haven't seen any ShikaIno hints at all to be honest so this pairing baffles me, it' been more ShikaTema in both pre-skip and current time scale.

You did forget one person though, the lab girl, she appears to have a major crush on Shikamaru and from all the girls she is the least troublesome, so he might just choose her if he wants his ideal, with a wife who's average looking.

I'm not going to touch the Sasuke crap. but that pairing is very unlikely to happen, specially now he's part of the same group that killed her sensei and made Konoha, Sunnydale v2.0

iAnby7W.gif

#20 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

She was with Shikamaru a lot last arc, but they seem to have that dreaded sibling relationship. To me it's like KibaHna and NejiTen. Very unlikely to happen, but always popular.

Don't forget NaruHina, and SasuSaku it very very unlikely to happen but it also popular lol.

Karui.

Um she beat him up I DOUBT she loves him lol.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 03 July 2009 - 06:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users