Close
Photo

What Naruto power-up annoyed you the most?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:32 AM

@toasty warrior
Gate is rip off from kaio ken.

I knew that the moment Gai and Lee first used the gate power ups.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

I knew that the moment Gai and Lee first used the gate power ups.

I don't know about that until someone mention it :P
Well naruto futon rasenshuriken is rip off from kuririn chakram attack.

#23 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:58 AM

eh? b.p? where?

In chapter where I guess Shukaku told "I'll take your chakra to boiling point (It's the chapter where he tricked Kaguya)

#24 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:55 AM

I really dont think any of the powerups he received were not worked for.

When the sage gave him the six paths mode, he did it because kurama and the other tailed beasts trusted him. Also, the six paths mode is actually just an upgraded version of sage mode, which he worked really, really hard for.

And the powerup was quite necessary (what with madara and all his OPness)

Training for this mode would've been quite boring to watch, hence not shown. It also livens up a stale battle situation.

The power sasuke got though...That's what I call annoying.He did not work for it at all, and still kept getting shiny new eyes as if they were candies xD

Madara shouldn't be so OP in first place, strong yes, but OP like that? Kishimoto had to create a new villain to defeat him.

Naruto's six paths mode came from asspull, he became almost like Jesus bringing Guy from death, getting kakashi eye back...wtf was that?
It was also an asspull, went against the "hard work" theme
And yes the Kage bushin memory thing was OP, Kishi should've just made naruto actually train in the timeskip

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#25 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

I think I missed the b.p. thing.. hmm..

yeah.. but hardwork does have limits,and nearly everyone in the s class tier worked really hard, and they all had many years on naruto.

So the asspull thing was kinda needed. But there was a build up to it. He had to face so many adversities to gain kurama's and the other bijuu's trust, was interviewed by sage... I see 6 paths mode as naruto reaping the rewards after soooo many years of hard work.

I think they only added the healing ability because they didn't want guy to die... and a kakashi with one eye socket empty for half the fight would've been creepy...
6r1oag.jpg

#26 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:32 PM

I think I missed the b.p. thing.. hmm..

yeah.. but hardwork does have limits,and nearly everyone in the s class tier worked really hard, and they all had many years on naruto.

So the asspull thing was kinda needed. But there was a build up to it. He had to face so many adversities to gain kurama's and the other bijuu's trust, was interviewed by sage... I see 6 paths mode as naruto reaping the rewards after soooo many years of hard work.

I think they only added the healing ability because they didn't want guy to die... and a kakashi with one eye socket empty for half the fight would've been creepy...

The healing powers were asspull no matters how you look at it. As you yourself said they only existed because Kikitten didn't had the balls to kill guy, and he had to find a manner to bring Obito back (again!) for future asspulls.

I don't agree with you at the power up thing but I get what are you trying to say. Its just that this war arc was such a freaking mess that its hard to find something good in the huge pile of rubbish. If the six sage power was introduced in another way maybe i could had come to accept it

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

Naruto power up always gradual. And he inherit it by training. Kishi just choose easy way.

@nar123
Kishi could adress the healing power through Kyubi. Since Kyubi chakra could regrow hole in naruto chest. But no it's Jesus power from Horus seal.

Edited by rocci, 29 December 2014 - 01:40 PM.

#28 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:02 PM

Naruto power up always gradual. And he inherit it by training. Kishi just choose easy way.

@nar123
Kishi could adress the healing power through Kyubi. Since Kyubi chakra could regrow hole in naruto chest. But no it's Jesus power from Horus seal.

Agreed

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:46 PM

Sasuke's Mangekyo and beyond. he didn't need to do s**t for them. Wait, scratch that. The whole sharingan being a bloody Uchiha privilege thing got on my nerves. even if they stated it was a rare trait. favoritism at it's finest there people.

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 December 2014 - 11:11 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

yeah.. izanagi was so hax.
kamui too.

another annoying ability everyone forgets about was orochi coming out of his mouth, yunharmed.

I mean.. wth! you beat him around and he just has to open his mouth wide, and ta da! shiny new oro, reafy to kick ass.

The most annoying ability is perhaps Edo Tensei..
I dont see how Nidaime got killed when he had this jutsu at his disposal.

It is so OP, that with enough planning and hopefully no itachi uchiha, a single man can decimate entire EN's, without getting up from his place.

Edited by somilmish, 29 December 2014 - 06:41 PM.

6r1oag.jpg

#31 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

I think sakura was the only one who didn't receive any powerup up until the end..
6r1oag.jpg

#32 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:52 PM

I think sakura was the only one who didn't receive any powerup up until the end..

Sakura asspull power up is mokuton jutsu.
Kishi never fulfill sakura battle potential.

#33 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

The rip off ones.

Naruto shadow clone was clearly a rip off of Tien's multiform. TFS made fun of that.

Naruto's rasengan...is clearly a dumb version of Bardock's spirit cannon

Naruto's Fuuton Rasenshuriken is a dumb version of Krillin's kienzan

The Chidori is a dumb down version of Makan Sala la pakan

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

@strangelove
There's many attack from db that kishi copy.
But Shadow clone is not one.
It is a ninja technique/magic. It always depict on Japanese ninja story. It could a trick or magic. Just like ninja could walk in water or climb wall with tool. Or by biting scroll, a ninja could transform into frog.
It's part of ninja legend.

Now c blind genjutsu is copy of ten sunflash technique.
And minato teleportation is dumb down version of goku teleportation.
And many more.

#35 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:34 AM

I don't have a problem with Naruto essentially going Super Saiyan. Still it shouldn't have just been handed to him, he should of had to have gone threw some kind of training to get it, even if it was just one chapter where he had to do something mentally would have been better. Instead we got that whole "Sasuke's my best friend and is super cool!" Crap reason, then the Sage, like Super Kami Guru from the TeamFourStar abridged series just said "Here take it." and gave Naruto the macguffin.

#36 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:53 AM

another one!

sasuke's sage powerup:

kishi thought his not so secret main character was not powerful enough, so he gave him the ability to use juugo's sage chakra to reinforce his susanoo

So essentially, he has the same power that naruto had to train so hard for, handed to him on a silver platter.

=/

Edited by somilmish, 30 December 2014 - 05:55 AM.

6r1oag.jpg

#37 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:25 AM

Naruto's new power up where he combo attacks with Hinata. The only other person who's got a combo attack with Naruto is Sasuke. Guess Kakashi and Sakura are chopped liver.

#38 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

Are we limiting this to Naruto? Because in my opinion nothing tops Obito's spirit teleporting from heaven to give Kakashi the sharingan.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:13 PM

This thread brought a lot of points. To me, it would be Kuruma one. The odd thing is that Naruto in six-tails mode still equal to Pain, so we supposed to believe that when taking it in, he can fight in a war for a while day until he gets extracted, only to make things worse. The worst part is that Naruto fought so many people and do clones and yet, still standing strong. That's not possible.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 13 January 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#40 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

Are we limiting this to Naruto? Because in my opinion nothing tops Obito's spirit teleporting from heaven to give Kakashi the sharingan.

This was so absolutely ridiculous it isn't even funny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users