96 replies to this topic

#21 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

I doubt if Naruto as the main character and one of the new generation will fail like his master (Jiraiya) and will be unable to save his friend. So yes, its almost certain that Sasuke will live and have kids.

#22 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

I doubt if Naruto as the main character and one of the new generation will fail like his master (Jiraiya) and will be unable to save his friend. So yes, its almost certain that Sasuke will live and have kids.

Saving Sasuke wa never about his life, it was always about saving him from himself.

ナルサク

#23 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

I'm so sick of the Uchihas. lol.

But honestly, who in the Naruto universe would want Sasuke to restart his clan, after Madara and Obito and what trouble they have brought down on the world, for so many years.

This isn't just Konoha being distrustful of a clan or concerned over a possible village coup d'etat, the Uchihas are trying to overthrow the whole world!

And after learning how screwed up the sharingan makes you, I can't see why Sasuke would even want to have children, knowing that he may be sentencing them to a life of violence and aggression.

So for me, it's not such a matter of who he gets paired with. It's if he can purge his genetic code of the sharingan. Only then will they no longer be the "cursed clan." 

(And who knows, maybe this is where Kishimoto is going with all the chakra backstory, how it's used, who used it first, etc. Maybe he's setting the resolution of Sasuke up for being cleansed of the sharingan, etc. Sort of like the end of ATLA. *deep lionturtle voice* "We do not bend the elements, but the energy itself." :) And maybe Naruto has to become the So6P to wield that kind of power.)

And maybe only after Sasuke's purged (and no longer a nin) does he get to have a wife/child/normal life. 

#24 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

you do know that japan is a head of us in the anime right? and no i'm not assuming.

Yeah, but what does that have to do with what you said ? I was asking why did you say that he'll die when he returns to Konoha from what you said.

#25 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Yeah, but what does that have to do with what you said ? I was asking why did you say that he'll die when he returns to Konoha from what you said.

It means I got it from the Japanese dubbed version.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#26 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

you do know that japan is a head of us in the anime right? and no i'm not assuming.

It means I got it from the Japanese dubbed version.

I don't get what you're saying. :headscratch: I don't think the manga in Japan (which is obviously ahead of the anime) is all the far ahead of the west. Sasuke hasn't died, so I don't know where you're getting that.

#27 TyranntX

TyranntX

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

I don't get what you're saying. :headscratch: I don't think the manga in Japan (which is obviously ahead of the anime) is all the far ahead of the west. Sasuke hasn't died, so I don't know where you're getting that.

you have no idea how far ahead of us they are in the manga . its even more so than the anime.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

#28 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

you have no idea how far ahead of us they are in the manga . its even more so than the anime.

No they are not. What makes you think that? :headscratch:

ナルサク

#29 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

The anime is based on the manga, it would be ahead of it. Tell me then, with proof, how far ahead are they?

#30 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

BTW You mean Hinata will have Sasuke's babies right? Sasuke can't get pregnant. :lmao:

Uh. He can if he wants to. Don't you tell SasuHina what it can and cannot do! :twitch:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#31 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

For my own thought I think he will live, part fo the story to me is breaking the cycle, and death doesn't do that.

no he wont have a child at least not by stories end I still feel the end of the story will find him wandering with Taka and romancing Karin in an attempt to rebuild his bonds from the ground up, and to try and change the shinobi world in his own way.

there is a small possibility that he might show up in a prologue with a pregnant Karin in tow unlikely but not impossible.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#32 TyranntX

TyranntX

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

The anime is based on the manga, it would be ahead of it. Tell me then, with proof, how far ahead are they?

much farther than america, that's for sure.

Edited by TyranntX, 21 February 2014 - 01:32 AM.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

#33 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

If Sasuke ends up with anyone, it'll probably be Karin. I'm still saying if because while there's enough hints to consider it's possible, there's not enough to completely brush aside the fact Sasuke's complete lack of romantic interest and how it might be very easily contradict his character. This is still possible. We all know how Sasuke is, but SasuKarin is the only pairing at this point Sasuke-related that actually has a chance.

That said, I somehow doubt Sasuke will have a kid even if does end up with Karin. It's just .... does Sasuke even care about those type of things? :ermm: I always thought his interpretation of "restoring his Clan" was bringing back it's honor. Not only that, but I still feel like keeping the Uchiha Clan alive other than Sasuke might ruin a lot because of the cycle of hate. Who knows? Maybe Naruto could "change" that too or something.

Picturing Sasuke and Karin as parents though ... that's some scary kitten right there. :twitch:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#34 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:18 AM

Here is the thing the way I see it the Uchiha clan needs to end once and for all and the Gedo Mazo to be destroyed in order for Kishi to truly end his story without any loose ends. He can end with Sasuke alive as long as his bloodline doesn't continue. Now there is a problem with Sasuke dying and that problem is Naruto. Considering how obsessed Kishimoto made Naruto with Sasuke, I doubt that Naruto will have the balls to either kill Sasuke himself or let him die by someones hand. I mean just take a look at chapter 486 (I think) when Naruto decided to die with Sasuke. Now it's admirable that he is willing to go that far to save Sasuke but it's also incredibly stupid. Naruto still hasn't learned that he cannot save or change everyone because some people don't want to be saved or changed. Maybe he will learn this when he will fight Madara who knows.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#35 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

Saving Sasuke wa never about his life, it was always about saving him from himself.

Hey, Orochimaru ended up as a villain, but at least he lived. I doubt if Sasuke will end up even worse.

Plus, Naruto would be devastated if he died. Like it or not, Naruto sees him as a brother, and its not going to change. Basically, Naruto and Sasuke are parallel to Hashirama and Madara, but considering the manga motto those two from new generation are going to have much happier ending.

#36 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

Hey, Orochimaru ended up as a villain, but at least he lived. I doubt if Sasuke will end up even worse.

Plus, Naruto would be devastated if he died. Like it or not, Naruto sees him as a brother, and its not going to change. Basically, Naruto and Sasuke are parallel to Hashirama and Madara, but considering the manga motto those two from new generation are going to have much happier ending.

Don't tell me, if you see my first post it's obvious I don't want Sasuke to die. I just disagreed with that argument.

ナルサク

#37 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

Don't tell me, if you see my first post it's obvious I don't want Sasuke to die. I just disagreed with that argument.

So you think hes going to be a villain till the end? I dont understand...

#38 TyranntX

TyranntX

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

So you think hes going to be a villain till the end? I dont understand...

no, he's saying that he doesn't want Sasuke to die.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

#39 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:19 AM

"Will Sasuke live and have a child?"

With Naruto? Well, the likeliness is growing more and more. Better prep them yaoi-paddles, ladies and gents.

#40 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

You are so right. In order for the cycle to be destroyed, Sasuke has to die. Refusal to do so on Naruto's part would be irresponsible at this point. The shinobi world should not have to suffer the consequences of an unstable psychopath just because a future hokage has abandonment issues that prevent him from making the tough decision of putting his "friend" down like one would for a sick and dying pet.

No less irresponsible than letting Nagato and Obito live. Letting any of them live involved significant risk. Nagato proved willing to level Konoha to get at Naruto. Obito started a war over him in furtherance of a plan whose end result would have meant enslavement for those who didn't die in his war. By not killing them (or allow others to do so) there was always the risk that their convictions were about as strong as TNJ showed them to be. How hard is it to imagine someone else coming along and convincing them that their original inclination was correct?

Nagato, and especially Obito are worse. Sasuke's impulse to mass-murder is still in the hypotheticale range; their's is proven.

And look where that got him. Naruto got the super lottery trifecta. The risks never materialize, they die anyway, and they get the super-bonus of having them do something after TNJ that proves beneficial to the cause.

If Sasuke dies, it'll be like them. He'll go out on his terms. Naruto won't kill him.

Finally, keep in mind who Sasuke's meant to track: Orochimaru and Madara. The Third and First failed to save them. Naruto's generation has consistently succeed where the previous has failed. Sasuke won't be any different. Sasuke's kid-glove treatment by the plot is very intentional. Sasuke's mass-murder tendencies are kept in the hypothetical area for a reason. His return to the good began now, for a reason. Karin lives for a reason.

Sasuke will live. I think it's a virtual certainty. Him going Ronin used to be a popular theory and I think the odds of that are low, unless he pulls a Kain Highwind and exiles himself because his own guilt. You can credibly argue its irresponsible, it just won't matter. It's probably Kishimoto's biggest weakness as a writer. He does a terrible job of putting Naruto's core philosophy to the test.

But what about Taka, some people might say. What if they want revenge for Sasuke's death? First of all, Taka alone doesn't have the manpower to conduct a full scale war against the Shinobi Alliance nor any demographic advantages necessary for such a war because public opinion doesn't view Sasuke and his cronies in high regard. Plus there's the fact that Sasuke doesn't really have a model relationship with his supposed allies.

He won't die and even he does. they won't want revenge. They aren't not strong enough characters to drive the plot on their own and no way is Kishimoto going track the revenge plot past Sasuke. Whatever happens to Sasuke (he'll live) the cycle is going to stop with him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users