96 replies to this topic

#1 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:30 PM

Will Sasuke live and have a child? This is something I wanted to ask you guys/girls ever since chapter 619 when we found out that the members of the Uchiha clan cannot deal with losing someone they love. You see if Sasuke lives and he has a child, that child will be a combination of Sasuke and whoever he ends up with. It could be Karin, Ino, Temari, Sakura, Hinata doesn't matter this is not a pairing debate thread. So of course that kid will have the sharingan and of course just like everyone else he or she will experience love at one point in their lives. It could be for a puppy or a hamster or a human. Now if something happens and that kid loses what/whoever he or she loves and they can't deal with it, they will lose control and go into despair. And he/she will decide to change the world by creating an imaginary world or to rule the world because they cannot deal with loss.

You see if Sasuke lives and has a child then that means Kishimoto didn't really end the story because the cycle will continue. I've always believed that Sasuke will die and the Uchiha clan will be no more. Now if Kishimoto doesn't end the Uchiha clan then he didn't really finish his story. Because it will be an endless cycle. In order for the cycle to stop once and for all two things need to happen. First of all the Uchiha clan needs to be terminated and secondly The Gedo Mazo needs to be destroyed so the Juubi will never be able to come back.

What do you guys and girls think? Am I wrong or right?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

I hope he dies for the sake of the shinobi world.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 February 2014 - 12:06 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

I don't think Sasuke will have a supersweet ending. It'll be..bittersweet. :happy:

He might even get an open ending. Kishi likes conclusions, but I hope he'll leave something up in the air. I want hints and indications to what kind of life he'll be leading. A picture of Sasuke's newborn letter to Naruto and Sakura, or a ring on his finger. :cry:

ナルサク

#4 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

You are so right. In order for the cycle to be destroyed, Sasuke has to die. Refusal to do so on Naruto's part would be irresponsible at this point. The shinobi world should not have to suffer the consequences of an unstable psychopath just because a future hokage has abandonment issues that prevent him from making the tough decision of putting his "friend" down like one would for a sick and dying pet.

I say "friend" in those quotation marks because Sasuke never really had a friendship with Naruto, Sakura or anyone else in the Leaf for that matter. He wanted nothing to do with them and only care about avenging the honor of his clan against whoever the kitten happens to be unfortunate enough to be the target of his childish rage at the moment.

But what about Taka, some people might say. What if they want revenge for Sasuke's death? First of all, Taka alone doesn't have the manpower to conduct a full scale war against the Shinobi Alliance nor any demographic advantages necessary for such a war because public opinion doesn't view Sasuke and his cronies in high regard. Plus there's the fact that Sasuke doesn't really have a model relationship with his supposed allies. 

Orochimaru just wants to take over his body to gain the power of the Sharingan, Jugo is just following Sasuke around because of his blind devotion to an ill man who was blindly devoted to Orochimaru enough to be a pawn of his, Karin is just a pathetic Sasuke fan-girl who posesses the same mentality of Twilight fan-girls and real life women who have crushes on mass murderers based on the fact that they find said mass murderers attractive for whatever kittened up reason that they may have and Kabuto would just be a rogue agent no matter if he turns out to be still evil and out to get power or if he terns out reformed enough to reunite with his old orphanage buddies anyways. So helping out Sasuke go down further on his evil path would be out of the question for a Kabuto who is now on the side of good if he were to be truly reformed from his evil ways. Suigetsu wouldn't give a kitten about Sasuke anyways since he only followed him around to further his own goals of getting all of the Seven Swords of the Hidden Mist to become it's new leader despite his arguable success rate of even doing so in the first place.

Sasuke has nothing left. His closet thing that he can personaly call his companions are all nutcases in some way that will either end up dead, in jail, in a psychiatric home, reformed or abandoning him when things get too rough and out of hand. Almost everyone in the Shinobi World would rather see his sorry ass dead and move on with life as if nothing bad has ever happened after Sasuke's possible execution. He's alienated anyone who wants to help him except for the ones he would discard once he finds no more use for their skills to benefit his agenda. He has isolated himself from the rest of the sane world and he only has himself to blame. 

Naruto has to learn that he can not save every person from a horrible fate if they don't even want his help in the first place. He needs to let go of the past and keep going in order to shape a better future for the world.

-----Rambling-Theory-Start-----

The only way that the Uchiha and Senju can truly live on is through the offspring of Kakashi and Yamato if they indeed end up surviving. Both are good enough friends that don't hate each others guts and would get along well with each other if they formed their own clans as successors to the Senju and Uchiha. Plus if Kakashi's kids inherit the Sharingan, they wouldn't end up as bloodthirsty psychopaths who can't handle loss. (I know genetics don't work that way, but Kishi has made mistakes in regards to science before, so if Amaterasu can be as hot as the sun without causing the entire area around it to become a melting uninhabitable death zone, then I'm sure Kishi could hand-wave two guys with another clans' abilities passing on said abilities to their non-uchiha or non-senju children as the Uchiha and Senju DNA being that powerful.) I know that Kakashi has had hardships in his life, and that he awakened the Mangekyo when he killed Rin. (Along with Obito who happened to witness Rin's death right in front of her.) But the thing is, he never really sought out revenge against anybody just to take out his frustrations on them. He has the mental fortitude, sense of character and the moral code to cope with his losses. Granted, they still haunt him to this day, but at least he knows how to deal with it and still keep his sanity intact. Which is also impressive considering the fact that no one ever seems to see a therapist in the Narutoverse. The Leaf wouldn't have to worry about another Madara being born within the ranks of Kakashi's family because Kakashi would be able to instill a familial culture of accepting life's hardships and coping with them as well as ethical codes to follow to counteract the dark side of the Uchiha clans bloody past that bred a culture of uptight warriors who could never understand how to live it down with other people and just let their feelings dictate their actions.

-----Rambling-Theory-End-----

#5 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

no :down:

I just say he should stay single in the end

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#6 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

I have to agree. Sasuke having a child would undoubtedly continue the cycle of hate at some point in the future, even if it's a distant connection to him. That said, I disagree Sasuke will die for that to happen. I guess it depends, but the storyline seems to be trying to point out Sasuke might be that one "good" Uchiha only because of Naruto's influence in the future. Not now of course, he still has a lot of hate and cares little for anything except his ambitions. But I feel like the theme fits that much better than Sasuke having a kid ... things would get ruined that way.

Sasuke's most likely to be single than anything else. If he ends up with Karin, then he's definitely not having a kid. We've said why he can't. Tbh ... Sasuke's just that solitary, forever alone type of character in romance. He'll probably have friends (well at least Team Taka and Team 7), but no romantic love.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

Honestly I think that he will, but personally in my own biased and in no way correct opinion, I don't think that he deserves to have a child. Not only does he have a screwed up outlook on what a parent is, he can't even figure out how to handle his non-romantic relationships never mind romantic ones. Even though he may understand true brotherly love thanks to Itachi, Itachi's way of showing affection isn't exactly... practical when it comes to raising families.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

It's OK, Sasuke, I got you covered...

Edited by Fenris, 19 February 2014 - 03:55 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#9 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

It's OK, Sasuke, I got you covered...

tumblr_n16upymKIp1s0mus3o1_r1_500.png

I'll let Lizzie watch over my kids. She's an angel.

On topic: Of course. Sasuke will have Hinata's babies. That's the only real response on this topic you'll get from me. :D

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 19 February 2014 - 03:57 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

Maybe. Not gonna lie though, to have a child with Karen would be............ odd, to say the least. But, I'm not dwelling to much on it because Sasuke seriously does not understand the concept of "restoring" his clan anyway. Well Besides by Avenging them in cold blood and then state " It's okay that Uchiha goes extinct after I die, because as long I slaughter whatever annoys me, that is restoring my clan." Or something like that. :ermm:

On topic: Of course. Sasuke will have Hinata's babies. That's the only real response on this topic you'll get from me. :D

If and when she gets over Naruto first. Not gonna happen I'm afraid. :glare: To elaborate my Logic on SasuHina, besides the fact that it's a crack pairing. You notice Naruto has Sakura who did not like him in their academy days. To mirror it, Sasuke could get with Hinata that did not notice him in their academy days. Long shot, yes but when I think about Sasuke shows no interest in any girls and it's guys with no interest in romance that get in to crack pairings, or pairings in general at the drop of a hat. Or Stay single.

BTW You mean Hinata will have Sasuke's babies right? Sasuke can't get pregnant. :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 February 2014 - 12:25 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

I take it you guys didn't get the memo, Sasuke dies, Naruto and Sakura kill him

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

The thing is that he may die or he may not.

If he doesn't, and though as much as I would like for Sasuke to return to Konoha to his friends unlike where the manga is going with Sasuke, Sasuke probably will be a wanderer with the rest of Taka, or make for themselves some place to live . If he does get with Karin then, yeah, they'll have a child, but it doesn't mean that such thing will be shown. On the other hand, he may live and stay single.

It really is a matter of option on this one for Kishi to make him die or not, and for him to be paired or not. Unless Kishi foreshadows or hints that Sasuke will die or not.

Edited by T XD, 19 February 2014 - 06:08 PM.

#13 TyranntX

TyranntX

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

The thing is that he may die or he may not.

If he doesn't, and though as much as I would like for Sasuke to return to Konoha to his friends unlike where the manga is going with Sasuke, Sasuke probably will be a wanderer with the rest of Taka, or make for themselves some place to live . If he does get with Karin then, yeah, they'll have a child, but it doesn't mean that such thing will be shown. On the other hand, he may live and stay single.

It really is a matter of option on this one for Kishi to make him die or not, and for him to be paired or not. Unless Kishi foreshadows or hints that Sasuke will die or not.

he did return... and he also dies.

Edited by TyranntX, 19 February 2014 - 09:29 PM.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

#14 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

Oh I didn't want Sasuke to die.. I want him to be with Hinata.. Yes, Hinata.. If Sharingan and Byakugan are mixed it will form another eye power... Wooot if tht happens it will be cool :th_yeah:  :thumbsup:

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#15 TyranntX

TyranntX

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

Oh I didn't want Sasuke to die.. I want him to be with Hinata.. Yes, Hinata.. If Sharingan and Byakugan are mixed it will form another eye power... Wooot if tht happens it will be cool :th_yeah:  :thumbsup:

Well maybe he will come back, it seems to happen with every one who dies. Resurrection seems to be a hobby in the Naruto universe.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

#16 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

Well maybe he will come back, it seems to happen with every one who dies. Resurrection seems to be a hobby in the Naruto universe.

Not Jiraiya. Well, at least not yet -- it's kind of strange that he gets left out of the Edo Tensei spamming.

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Not Jiraiya. Well, at least not yet -- it's kind of strange that he gets left out of the Edo Tensei spamming.

Jiraiya is so relevant to Naruto's character, if he had been resurrected Kishi would've been forced to change the plot.

ナルサク

#18 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

Jiraiya is so relevant to Naruto's character, if he had been resurrected Kishi would've been forced to change the plot.

True. I don't really want him to be brought back anyway, I like Jiraiya of course, but I'm just tired of dead characters coming again. If Naruto were to meet him in limbo as some have predicted, that would be one thing, just no more Edo Tensei, please Kishimoto. :argh:

And this has officially gone off topic. :sweat:

Anyways, addressing the actual topic. Assuming Sasuke lives in the end, which he probably will, I think the most he will have is an implied relationship with Karin as that seems to be the direction Kishi is headed with those two. I don't think we will see him with a child, but I could be wrong.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 20 February 2014 - 03:44 PM.

#19 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

he did return... and he also dies.

First, a quick question: You're assuming, right ? :sweat:. I'm not being sarcastic if you thought that way XD

And if he does return, what made you think he'll die and how ?

Edited by T XD, 20 February 2014 - 04:53 PM.

#20 TyranntX

TyranntX

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

First, a quick question: You're assuming, right ? :sweat:. I'm not being sarcastic if you thought that way XD

And if he does return, what made you think he'll die and how ?

you do know that japan is a head of us in the anime right? and no i'm not assuming.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users