Close
Photo

How will Naruto and Sakura's first kiss happen if they do?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#21 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

I don't know about that they were so close to kiss at ch 3 Kishi might finish that scene probably at the last chapter of the manga.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#22 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 20 2010, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there will be a kiss I think it will be in the end of the manga. However there could be a kiss from Naruto's part but like we're all anticipating that the kiss he will give to Sakura will be on her forehead telling her how he has always wanted to do that.

Agreed. Sakura probably would be shocked and then make the connection all those years back when Sasuke was talking to her, that was Naruto.

Does she even know that him anyway, or does she still think it was Sasuke? Just curious.

#23 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:17 AM

I beileve she thinks its Sasuke but we really dont know. But ya im thinking Naruto and Sakura will kiss during the war arc maybe or after. I just want to see Naruto save Sakura and He picks her up and kisses her but thats just my imagination. sweatdrop.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#24 Sennin-Naruto

Sennin-Naruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:hmm i lyk naruto its the only anime i still watch mainly couse its th best one thier is and cuz i wana see if narusaku will happen lyk i always wanted it too from the start

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

Well if that 2011 ova is gona happen in the manga then thats were i think narusaku will finally get cannon after so long it should at happen well i think it will happen in the part of the ova when naruto is injured by sasuke he prbly is dieing so sakura might tell him that she loves him and that her confession was real naruto will believe her and hill prbly kiss her and then pass out lyk he does and bang kisi finnaly makes narusaku happen narusakuct7.gif 2 bad that ova is gona happen round when naruto is about 2 end already

#25 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:42 AM

I think that during the war it is all gone evolve in one big battlefield.

Madara still gots lots of zetsu's left (totally outnumbering the alliance) + the feudal lords are gonna be taken hostage.
While things don't look good. Sakura cries again for Naruto to hurry and help them (similar as when pain destroyed konoha) and that bee and naruto will show up to help them. Afterwards they kiss...

Not very realistic I know but I'd like it. (And I apologise for the crappy ending. I'm not that much of a writer tongue.gif)

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#26 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (JG111580 @ Aug 28 2010, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since almost all the major battles in this manga have been accompanied by or followed by a NaruSaku moment, (the bigger the battle, the bigger the moment) I would have to say that if it does happen it will be after the final confrontation with Sauske and Madara. This isn't so much a prediction as what I would like to happen.
The war begins and the allied villiages are losing ground quickly to the combined forces and powers of Kabuto and Madara.
The rookies are being kept out of the battle much like Guy and Kakashi were held back during the 9 tails attack.
Naruto completes his training to use FTG and teleports to the rookies before entering the battle (he said that he would explain why he is the only one capable of taking on Sauske when the moment is right)
Naruto reveals what he sensed in Sauske and everyone wishes him luck and demonstrate their faith in him
If there is interaction with Hinata, I believe that she will step aside, recognizing Naruto's feelings for Sakura and having observed them since the beginning
Shikamaru is the only one that figures out that Naruto believes he is not coming back, they talk alone and Naruto tells him that he must look after the villiage if he does not make it
He finally goes to Sakura
I think that Naruto has been relieved of his POAL due to Kakashi's observation after the last arc (burden off his shoulders).
Sakura wishes him luck, expresses her faith, and tells him not to do anything too reckless.
He smiles, turns his back to her, and says something like, "I still would like nothing more than to kiss that forehead of yours."
Then he teleports out before she can react. Thus, he leaves her alone to have the revelation that it was him in the bench scene. He is and has always been her soulmate...the only one that she has loved since the very beginning.
Naruto enters the battle just as all seems lost. All the villiages then come to know the heroism and greatness of Naruto and are united by it. The battle ensues.
What happens... I have an idea, but better left for another topic...
Eventually Naruto is taken down by Sauske but redeems Sauske as he falls
Madara achieves his ultimate strength
Sakura and Kakashi come upon Naruto and she holds Naruto in her arms (the "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" effect)
Everyone gathers around, all of the villiages become more united and rennew the battle using Naruto as their rallying battle cry
Meanwhile... inside Naruto the 6 paths sage connection is revealed and he is revived... much stronger than ever before
Madara reveals his new abilities to the villiages and their assult is stopped in it's tracks
having come to terms with his existence, Sauske jumps in as the only one left with the power to challenge Madara
Sauske is loosing and all seems lost when Naruto reappears
Everyone is stunned
Sauske and Naruto then team up to take on Madara demonstrating the same amazing understanding of each other's actions as in the Zabuza arc
Sauske finally acknowledges that Naruto is stronger
Naruto uses a final sealing technique to lock away the power of all of the tailed beasts for good
The battle has ended and Sakura runs toward the two
Naruto, being the thickheaded guy that he is turns away as he is sure that she is rushing to Sauske
smile.gif She nearly tackles him
"Get it through your head I love you, you baka!" He finally accepts her feeling are genuine. Then either a forehead kiss or a beautiful embrace
smile.gif Then they realize that everyone from all of the villiages are watching them and Sakura bonks Naruto on the head for embarrassing her
Team 7 laughs together again

epilogue

Like I said, not so much a prediction as what I would like to see happen (with a lot more detail added).

If it were to happen this way a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif a_hug.gif 111191.gif boogie.gif

That would be great. Cheers for the idea, man. Hopes it works that way

#27 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Narusakufan79 @ Feb 13 2011, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be great. Cheers for the idea, man. Hopes it works that way

Agreed but I would like the forehead kiss on a time they were alone and instead of the beautiful embrace a full on the mouth 3 min kiss? (at least in the anime in the manga 3? panels from different angles) Ofcourse when the whole village is watching, followed by the baka-punch.

And as for that huge quote I already read it once and upon reading it again it gave me goosebumps on that part where his connection with the sage of 6 paths was revealed. And it's only a rough summary, guess I'm just a succer for great plots. tongue.gif

#28 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

ARRGH!! I have the (almost) perfect scenario in my head but I can't explain it! rawr.gifrawr.gifrawr.gif

#29 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (JG111580 @ Aug 28 2010, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since almost all the major battles in this manga have been accompanied by or followed by a NaruSaku moment, (the bigger the battle, the bigger the moment) I would have to say that if it does happen it will be after the final confrontation with Sauske and Madara. This isn't so much a prediction as what I would like to happen.
The war begins and the allied villiages are losing ground quickly to the combined forces and powers of Kabuto and Madara.
The rookies are being kept out of the battle much like Guy and Kakashi were held back during the 9 tails attack.
Naruto completes his training to use FTG and teleports to the rookies before entering the battle (he said that he would explain why he is the only one capable of taking on Sauske when the moment is right)
Naruto reveals what he sensed in Sauske and everyone wishes him luck and demonstrate their faith in him
If there is interaction with Hinata, I believe that she will step aside, recognizing Naruto's feelings for Sakura and having observed them since the beginning
Shikamaru is the only one that figures out that Naruto believes he is not coming back, they talk alone and Naruto tells him that he must look after the villiage if he does not make it
He finally goes to Sakura
I think that Naruto has been relieved of his POAL due to Kakashi's observation after the last arc (burden off his shoulders).
Sakura wishes him luck, expresses her faith, and tells him not to do anything too reckless.
He smiles, turns his back to her, and says something like, "I still would like nothing more than to kiss that forehead of yours."
Then he teleports out before she can react. Thus, he leaves her alone to have the revelation that it was him in the bench scene. He is and has always been her soulmate...the only one that she has loved since the very beginning.
Naruto enters the battle just as all seems lost. All the villiages then come to know the heroism and greatness of Naruto and are united by it. The battle ensues.
What happens... I have an idea, but better left for another topic...
Eventually Naruto is taken down by Sauske but redeems Sauske as he falls
Madara achieves his ultimate strength
Sakura and Kakashi come upon Naruto and she holds Naruto in her arms (the "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" effect)
Everyone gathers around, all of the villiages become more united and rennew the battle using Naruto as their rallying battle cry
Meanwhile... inside Naruto the 6 paths sage connection is revealed and he is revived... much stronger than ever before
Madara reveals his new abilities to the villiages and their assult is stopped in it's tracks
having come to terms with his existence, Sauske jumps in as the only one left with the power to challenge Madara
Sauske is loosing and all seems lost when Naruto reappears
Everyone is stunned
Sauske and Naruto then team up to take on Madara demonstrating the same amazing understanding of each other's actions as in the Zabuza arc
Sauske finally acknowledges that Naruto is stronger
Naruto uses a final sealing technique to lock away the power of all of the tailed beasts for good
The battle has ended and Sakura runs toward the two
Naruto, being the thickheaded guy that he is turns away as he is sure that she is rushing to Sauske
smile.gif She nearly tackles him
"Get it through your head I love you, you baka!" He finally accepts her feeling are genuine. Then either a forehead kiss or a beautiful embrace
smile.gif Then they realize that everyone from all of the villiages are watching them and Sakura bonks Naruto on the head for embarrassing her
Team 7 laughs together again

epilogue

Like I said, not so much a prediction as what I would like to see happen (with a lot more detail added).

If it were to happen this way a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif a_hug.gif 111191.gif boogie.gif

I just LOVE your hypothesis !!

I'm really pissed of with that bench thing !
I just really hope that Kishi didn't forget about this.

There was a time that i though he did this in purpose.
In the very beginning of the manga, he put Naruto in front of Sakura and show all of us that what she truly wanted was Naruto, without knowing it yet.
I think it was the trigger that led Sakura to love Sasuke that much, and believe in their "mutual love", but it was just a fantasm of her. Sasuke never loved her that way i'm sure of it.

I just want this bench thing resolved ! Please Kishi !

About Hinata, is think she's already fully aware of Naruto devotion to Sakura.
I think she'll never step onto them.
I'm a little sad for her, but i think she want Naruto happiness so much that she would be truly happy if he truly is.

Edited by Otaru, 15 February 2011 - 12:28 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#30 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Feb 14 2011, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ARRGH!! I have the (almost) perfect scenario in my head but I can't explain it! rawr.gifrawr.gifrawr.gif

Go ahead. Try and explain it. It don't matter really. We're all stating our opinions, of course, I was just lazy and did the comment on another post. I'll probably share my idea at a later date.

Edited by Narusakufan79, 15 February 2011 - 12:27 AM.

#31 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Otaru @ Feb 14 2011, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just LOVE your hypothesis !!

I'm really pissed of with that bench thing !
I just really hope that Kishi didn't forget about this.

There was a time that i think he done this in purpose.
In the very beginning of the manga, he put Naruto in front of Sakura and show all of us that what she truly wanted was Naruto, without knowing it yet.
I think it was the trigger that led Sakura to love Sasuke that much, and believe in their "mutual love", but it was just a fantasm of her. Sasuke never loved her that way i'm sure of it.

I just want this bench thing resolved ! Please Kishi !

About Hinata, is think she's already fully aware of Naruto devotion to Sakura.
I think she'll never step onto them.
I'm a little sad for her, but i think she want Naruto happiness so much that she would be truly happy if he truly is.

Agreed. Hey to be fair, Naruto would have both dreams in one stroke. Kishi could have Naruto become Hokage, and at the same time, Sakura could end up as his bride. possible right? Sorry for the double post anyway

Edited by Narusakufan79, 15 February 2011 - 12:32 AM.

#32 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (Narusakufan79 @ Feb 15 2011, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. Hey to be fair, Naruto would have both dreams in one stroke. Kishi could have Naruto become Hokage, and at the same time, Sakura could end up as his bride. possible right? Sorry for the double post anyway

That's what everyone hopes I guess.

and to avoid double posting there's always the edit button under your posts...

#33 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 15 2011, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what everyone hopes I guess.

and to avoid double posting there's always the edit button under your posts...

Thanks. I'll remember that

#34 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

Idk but I'm pretty sure this scenario hasn't been posted before:

I will asume that after Madara is defeated the story is long but finished as they still have to deal with Sasuke (whether get him killed or redeemed doesn't matter)

Imagine...

Sakura would be present in the fight against Madara together with Naruto. Though when the battle nears it's end. Madar in some way immobilizes Naruto and to make Naruto suffer more, hurts Sakura i.e. stabs her in the leg or something similar so she isn't able to walk on her own anymore. Then Naruto is infuriated releases himself of whatever means Madara used to immobilize him and defeats Madara.

Then Naruto and Sakura would have to regroup with the rest of their team or return to the village. Sakura can't move on her own anymore and is therefore carried by Naruto like a groom would carry his new bride. Sakura thx Naruto while he is jumping from tree to tree and notes (again) how much he has grown and has always been there for her and while Naruto is still running through the tops of the trees but right before Naruto is going to land in the middle of their team/village; they kiss and everyone would see him. Ofcourse Naruto should be surprised by Sakura's kiss and Sakura will be surprised because she didn't expect to suddenly land in the middle of everyone she knows while kissing Naruto.

Let me know what you think.

#35 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 19 2011, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will asume that after Madara is defeated the story is long but finished as they still have to deal with Sasuke (whether get him killed or redeemed doesn't matter)

Imagine...

Sakura would be present in the fight against Madara together with Naruto. Though when the battle nears it's end. Madar in some way immobilizes Naruto and to make Naruto suffer more, hurts Sakura i.e. stabs her in the leg or something similar so she isn't able to walk on her own anymore. Then Naruto is infuriated releases himself of whatever means Madara used to immobilize him and defeats Madara.

Then Naruto and Sakura would have to regroup with the rest of their team or return to the village. Sakura can't move on her own anymore and is therefore carried by Naruto like a groom would carry his new bride. Sakura thx Naruto while he is jumping from tree to tree and notes (again) how much he has grown and has always been there for her and while Naruto is still running through the tops of the trees but right before Naruto is going to land in the middle of their team/village; they kiss and everyone would see him. Ofcourse Naruto should be surprised by Sakura's kiss and Sakura will be surprised because she didn't expect to suddenly land in the middle of everyone she knows while kissing Naruto.

Great scene. I could see that working out, actually. The idea of Naruto carrying Sakura back to the village, and kissing right before seeing evrybody would be cool idea to pull off. I could see his reaction be one of shock, then one of him being happy as he can be. I could see Lee breaking into tears. laugh.gif Not to disrepect Lee, but it would be funny.

#36 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

I'd love a reaction from lee like in chapter 469-470. omfg.gif

#37 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 19 2011, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Imagine...

I can see this working. Nice idea. biggrin.gif

#38 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

thx still feel like the part where Sakura gets hurt and Naruto breaks free, remembers me a bit to much of his fight agaist pain and hinata getting hurt.

Could very well even be where I got the idea from... not sure those things just pop in my mind when I read some other posts actually and then I post them myself.

#39 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Sennin-Naruto @ Feb 5 2011, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if that 2011 ova is gona happen in the manga then thats were i think narusaku will finally get cannon after so long it should at happen well i think it will happen in the part of the ova when naruto is injured by sasuke he prbly is dieing so sakura might tell him that she loves him and that her confession was real naruto will believe her and hill prbly kiss her and then pass out lyk he does and bang kisi finnaly makes narusaku happen narusakuct7.gif 2 bad that ova is gona happen round when naruto is about 2 end already

Oh...yeah the legendary Ova...they where like what? An inch away from pecking lips? As a matter of fact, it might have happened, since the camera just cut off from there...lol

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#40 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

Well didn't Sakura like hug him upside down?

don't think they will kis immediately after that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users