Close
Photo

How will Naruto and Sakura's first kiss happen if they do?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:11 PM

Whats up mi amigos!!! I dont know if there is already a post like this, have u ever wondered what will lead Naruto and Sakura to their first kiss and how would u like it to happen? I always imagined them both in the rain and Sakura is all wet and crying while Naruto hugs her and the moment gets a little firey which Naruto gently raises Sakura's chin and both their lips seal into a passionate kiss! Well thats just my imagination. Whats on ur mind?
It burns to be me!!

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:55 PM

If there will be a kiss I think it will be in the end of the manga. However there could be a kiss from Naruto's part but like we're all anticipating that the kiss he will give to Sakura will be on her forehead telling her how he has always wanted to do that.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 20 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there will be a kiss I think it will be in the end of the manga. However there could be a kiss from Naruto's part but like we're all anticipating that the kiss he will give to Sakura will be on her forehead telling her how he has always wanted to do that.

Agree on that. On Naruto's case, this is the most plausible scenario. The only thing that I want to know is if Naruto will stop himself to confess because he didn't keep his promise to bring Sasuke. He said to Sakura that he wish to help Sasuke and not just to respect the POALT but that doesn't mean that it can't stop him to confess to Sakura. He did said that to Sai that he couldn't bring himself to tell Sakura because he couldn't keep his promise, does he still think that way, even after her confession and confronting Sasuke!? Only time will tell I guess. However, if he's still stubborn and doesn't do the first move because of that reason then Sakura will have to initiate the kiss. Either way, the bench scene will probably be what going to make NaruSaku official.

#4 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Serenity Namikaze @ Aug 20 2010, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree on that. On Naruto's case, this is the most plausible scenario. The only thing that I want to know is if Naruto will stop himself to confess because he didn't keep his promise to bring Sasuke. He said to Sakura that he wish to help Sasuke and not just to respect the POALT but that doesn't mean that it can't stop him to confess to Sakura. He did said that to Sai that he couldn't bring himself to tell Sakura because he couldn't keep his promise, does he still think that way, even after her confession and confronting Sasuke!? Only time will tell I guess. However, if he's still stubborn and doesn't do the first move because of that reason then Sakura will have to initiate the kiss. Either way, the bench scene will probably be what going to make NaruSaku official.

I totally agree to all that tongue.gif also... I've been thinking for a while that when Naruto has to go fight Sasuke he might wanna say goodbye to Sakura or something cause he might die and I think that he'll tell her that he loves her or something and kiss her soo when he dies or if he dies he'll die in peace and he'll know that the last thing he did was kiss Sakura..that's what I think.

#5 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:37 PM

Either Naruto or Sakura will initiate the forehead kiss. I also thought of a scenario were the two of them are talking about their good times. Then they bring up the time that Naruto and Sasuke had that accidental kiss. Sakura would be laughing and teasing Naruto about it much to his dismay and embarrassment. Then Sakura would say that she hasn't had her first kiss yet. Then Naruto would ask if she has anyone in mind (or whatever his reaction if this scenario actually happens). Then Sakura would tell Naruto that she wants him to be her first kiss. Then they kiss and the deal is sealed for our favorite pairing. happy.gif

@Gravenimage I don't think that the manga will end anytime soon. The reason I say this with confidence is that Kishi states in the authors note of volume 48 that the premise has been set and the story will keep going for a long, long time. I'm talking about the official U.S. release of this volume. But I do think that narusaku might become canon soon. To me, it would feel refreshing to have a pairing become canon at the middle or halfway point of a story and not wait until the end or near the end to make a pairing canon. That way, during the downtime in the manga or between arcs, we'd get to see some narusaku moments of them spending time as an actual couple. Hell, we could even see them have moments during battles backing each other up or even moments after a huge battle were they were in serious danger and both of them are just glad that the one they love is alive and okay. This war that's about to come up has so much potential for action packed battles and the romance between Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno. wink.gif

#6 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

I imagine that it would be before the final battle (which Sakura will participate in somehow; she just has to have one more fight scene) where Naruto would reflect on what Kushina told him on finding a girl like her and confessing that he loves Sakura on account that he doesn't know if he'll come back alive. Sakura is too stunned to say anything, but she thinks about the confession. Then after the final battle when she sees that Naruto is alright, she rushes up to Naruto like after the Pain battle, and Naruto winces thinking she'll hit him, but instead she kisses him.

Edited by sardns, 28 August 2010 - 01:29 AM.

#7 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:50 AM

Since almost all the major battles in this manga have been accompanied by or followed by a NaruSaku moment, (the bigger the battle, the bigger the moment) I would have to say that if it does happen it will be after the final confrontation with Sauske and Madara. This isn't so much a prediction as what I would like to happen.
The war begins and the allied villiages are losing ground quickly to the combined forces and powers of Kabuto and Madara.
The rookies are being kept out of the battle much like Guy and Kakashi were held back during the 9 tails attack.
Naruto completes his training to use FTG and teleports to the rookies before entering the battle (he said that he would explain why he is the only one capable of taking on Sauske when the moment is right)
Naruto reveals what he sensed in Sauske and everyone wishes him luck and demonstrate their faith in him
If there is interaction with Hinata, I believe that she will step aside, recognizing Naruto's feelings for Sakura and having observed them since the beginning
Shikamaru is the only one that figures out that Naruto believes he is not coming back, they talk alone and Naruto tells him that he must look after the villiage if he does not make it
He finally goes to Sakura
I think that Naruto has been relieved of his POAL due to Kakashi's observation after the last arc (burden off his shoulders).
Sakura wishes him luck, expresses her faith, and tells him not to do anything too reckless.
He smiles, turns his back to her, and says something like, "I still would like nothing more than to kiss that forehead of yours."
Then he teleports out before she can react. Thus, he leaves her alone to have the revelation that it was him in the bench scene. He is and has always been her soulmate...the only one that she has loved since the very beginning.
Naruto enters the battle just as all seems lost. All the villiages then come to know the heroism and greatness of Naruto and are united by it. The battle ensues.
What happens... I have an idea, but better left for another topic...
Eventually Naruto is taken down by Sauske but redeems Sauske as he falls
Madara achieves his ultimate strength
Sakura and Kakashi come upon Naruto and she holds Naruto in her arms (the "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" effect)
Everyone gathers around, all of the villiages become more united and rennew the battle using Naruto as their rallying battle cry
Meanwhile... inside Naruto the 6 paths sage connection is revealed and he is revived... much stronger than ever before
Madara reveals his new abilities to the villiages and their assult is stopped in it's tracks
having come to terms with his existence, Sauske jumps in as the only one left with the power to challenge Madara
Sauske is loosing and all seems lost when Naruto reappears
Everyone is stunned
Sauske and Naruto then team up to take on Madara demonstrating the same amazing understanding of each other's actions as in the Zabuza arc
Sauske finally acknowledges that Naruto is stronger
Naruto uses a final sealing technique to lock away the power of all of the tailed beasts for good
The battle has ended and Sakura runs toward the two
Naruto, being the thickheaded guy that he is turns away as he is sure that she is rushing to Sauske
smile.gif She nearly tackles him
"Get it through your head I love you, you baka!" He finally accepts her feeling are genuine. Then either a forehead kiss or a beautiful embrace
smile.gif Then they realize that everyone from all of the villiages are watching them and Sakura bonks Naruto on the head for embarrassing her
Team 7 laughs together again

epilogue

Like I said, not so much a prediction as what I would like to see happen (with a lot more detail added).

If it were to happen this way a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif a_hug.gif 111191.gif boogie.gif

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

It will happen on the same bench. happy.gif

#9 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:37 PM

im almost 100% positive hinata is done in the manga becides becomeing the head of the hyuuga clan.

as for the kiss i think naruto is going to die from kyuubi being taken. but be brought back by some means after everyone thinks everything is lost naruto wins than a kiss my thoughts on a american comic.

thoughts i dont think chapter 3 will be needed but its a possibility it my show up again.

Edited by hypno toad, 28 August 2010 - 06:22 PM.

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (hypno toad @ Aug 28 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im almost 100% positive hinata is done in the manga becides becomeing the head of the huga clan.

as for the kiss i think naruto is going to die from kyuubi being taken. but be brought back by some means after everyone thinks everything is lost naruto wins than a kiss my thoughts on a american comic.

thoughts i dont think chapter 3 will be needed but its a possibility it my show up again.

It's Hyuuga. HYUUGA.

And when was Naruto an American comic? Naruto may or may not have Kyuubi taken. If he does, I'm guessing Tsunade would probably be the one to resurrect him, while passing a message on to Sakura.

#11 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 28 2010, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's Hyuuga. HYUUGA.

And when was Naruto an American comic? Naruto may or may not have Kyuubi taken. If he does, I'm guessing Tsunade would probably be the one to resurrect him, while passing a message on to Sakura.

who ever said i was a good speiller?? im not perfict ill fix it.

cloud@ i have read a few american comiccs in my time this is my take on a american comic point of view. as well shonon manga and there american counterparts are too diffrint things as we take views diffrintly

#12 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:28 AM

I'm not to sure how the kiss will happen, but when it does happen, I'm sure it will be very epic, that's for sure. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#13 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ladygt93 knows how the first NS kiss is gonna be better than everybody! XD

#14 Hokage26

Hokage26

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:School, reading, playing music, videogames, hanging out with friends. Naruto of course. =)

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:42 AM

Its beautiful! wow.png
TheKingOfTheSea
N**S

#15 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:24 AM

i really wouldn't be super surprised if there was a moment when Naruto kissed Sakura's forehead, i mean, an artist at deveant arts drew a picture b4 and it sort of came to be in the manga, considering NaruSaku

#16 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

Before the fight but official canon after the battle =P

#17 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master