• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 7 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RaiRae

In a Burned out Orphanage

Lulz, fluff.
RaiRae Version one: FLUFF --Click here to view--
Irae laughs. It's childish, innocent. Far too innocent. Everything is crumbled. The entire city is destroyed. And Irae...

She just sits down in half-destroyed orphanage. No one is left. The childeren-- All that remains is ashes. The very ashes she's burying her hands in. Laughing happily.

And this is how Rai finds her, though it's not the first time. The smell of burnt flesh and bone-- He's used to it. With a sigh, he places a hand on her shoulder. It's warm. Warmer than usual.

At the touch, Irae jumps, and turns inky black eyes to stare at Rai. Pale blue eyes widen, almost surprised. But they couldn't stay. So he had no time to be surprised.

Maybe he was still soft.

"Hey, Irae. It's over, time to go."

"But..." She frowns, the blackness fading. "But I haven't--"

"Everyone's dead, Irae. It's over." When he helps her up, she just stares for a few minutes. Wiping out an entire city...

It was tiring. Exhausting, really..

And with these thoughts, Irae nods. Her eyes close, and she collapses.

Or she would have, if Rai weren't there.

Even in all this destruction, there was only her. Pressing a kiss just above her eye, one that she won't remember, he picks her up.

And carries her away from the town that had become nothing but ashes.

She had done what Takeshi had asked of her(and so had he), and for now, Irae would sleep.

And~

RaiRae Version 2: NOTSOFLUFF --Click here to view--
Irae laughs. It's childish, innocent. Far too innocent. Everything is crumbled. The entire city is destroyed. And Irae...

She just sits down in half-destroyed orphanage. No one is left. The childeren-- All that remains is ashes. The very ashes she's burying her hands in. Laughing happily.

And this is how Rai finds her, though it's not the first time. The smell of burnt flesh and bone-- He's used to it. With a sigh, he places a hand on her shoulder. It's warm. Warmer than usual.

At the touch, Irae jumps, and turns inky black eyes to stare at Rai. Pale blue eyes widen, almost surprised. But they couldn't stay. So he had no time to be surprised.

Maybe he was still soft.

"Hey, Irae. It's over, time to go."

The girl crouched down on the ground laughs again, but it's something darker, not so innocent. He hadn't heard that laugh before.

".. Rai~" She murmurs, standing, a hand holding his own. That hand brushes up his arm, over his shirt and up across his face to bury themselves in his short, somewhat spikey hair. His skin was hot where she touched him.

He can only watch her, blue eyes wide. Mouth opening to ask her what she's doing. But then Irae leans forward, kissing him with no warning. It's something forceful and dangerous and her lips nearly burned against his own--

Or was that his imagination?

She pressed against him, biting lightly on his lower lip. Hands clutching the back of his red coat as her still-smirking lips moved against his neck, now. Pressing against his pulse, there. Warming the skin. Irae chuckles, and the vibration of it makes him tremble. He can't pull away. Not even if he wanted to.

Rai pulls Irae closer. It was wrong, he shouldn't be doing this. He knew these things.But then she pressed against him again, harder this time, nails digging into his skin. His mind went blank. And the world, faded away.

There was only her.

Starting on the Sakeshi in a bit~ 8D

#22 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:16 AM

OMFG WOMAN YOU ARE EPIK WIN AWESOME FOREVER YES GOOD SPESHUL WRITING IS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDD

SAKESHI TIEM!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDD
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#23 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 7 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakeshi

ON a Dinner table! (8D NO IDEA)

Lulz, dinnertable. --Click here to view--
Sakura wondered why she let him do this to her. She wasn't the submissive type, really. But this was her kitchen table! With the glossy finish and smooth wood that pressed into her back and would surely bruise-

Okay.

So maybe wearing that bikini hadn't been the best of ideas.Or not locking the gates to the pool party that she decided to throw-- The one that Takeshi and his little band of followers decided to crash.

The man ontop of her- Takeshi. Of all people, why him? Eyes narrowing, Sakura lifts a leg and tries to throw takeshi off of her. Only to be laughed at. That infuriating laugh. She hated it. She hated him!

And-- Ooohthatfeltnice.

Takeshi was on her, he'd been so for a while-- Knees on either side of her hips, mouth on her neck and hands traveling up her sides.

He mentions something about kinks with a low chuckle, but Sakura doesn't hear it. Her hands are at the back of his neck, manicured fingernails buried into tanned skin.

She should really stop this... Habit of hers. Eventually, she'd stop. This is what she told herself. But right now, Sakura decided to indulge herself.

#24 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 7 2008, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chiara & Lumen
Random forest clearing outside of Ragnarok base area

Lulz, will rewrite this latah. ♥ --Click here to view--
She calls him 'cute' before pushing him against a tree and kissing him. It's not a rough, though not exactly gentle. There was no love in Chiara's actions. There never was, really. She treated these things(and by default, Lumen) as if it were a game. He's a little drunk, a hand at the small of her back, fingers warm against dark skin.

Lumen grip tightens around her hip, pulling her closer. This is a small warning of sorts. In the next moment, Chiara finds her back shoved a little roughly against the bark of the tree. He pulls away and utters something sortof cheesy, like 'two can play at that game', or something.

Chiara isn't sure. She just laughs and pulls Lumen closer with fingers tangled in his silver-tipped hair. She kisses him again, all tongue and teeth and a promise of something more. Maybe. It all depended on her mood, really.

But this Lumen Ventus guy, he amused her. Interested her, really. Maybe seeing this through to the end would have its benefits.. She just hoped he wasn't clingy. His hands nearly bruise her shoulders as he pushes against her, lips moving across her neck now.

Yeah, he was interesting, Chiara decides.

Note:

Work. Is exhausting. D: Also, people shouldn't get bitchy about COFFEE. McDonald's coffee sucks, anyway. GO TO DUNKIN DONUTS, MAN. D8<

Blaaah.

In other news, naps are awesome. And so is mountain dew. ♥

#25 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:25 AM

Raivyn

Court. (Like, where Phoenix Wright works, and stuff)

#26 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 10 2008, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lulz, will rewrite this latah. ♥ --Click here to view--
She calls him 'cute' before pushing him against a tree and kissing him. It's not a rough, though not exactly gentle. There was no love in Chiara's actions. There never was, really. She treated these things(and by default, Lumen) as if it were a game. He's a little drunk, a hand at the small of her back, fingers warm against dark skin.

Lumen grip tightens around her hip, pulling her closer. This is a small warning of sorts. In the next moment, Chiara finds her back shoved a little roughly against the bark of the tree. He pulls away and utters something sortof cheesy, like 'two can play at that game', or something.

Chiara isn't sure. She just laughs and pulls Lumen closer with fingers tangled in his silver-tipped hair. She kisses him again, all tongue and teeth and a promise of something more. Maybe. It all depended on her mood, really.

But this Lumen Ventus guy, he amused her. Interested her, really. Maybe seeing this through to the end would have its benefits.. She just hoped he wasn't clingy. His hands nearly bruise her shoulders as he pushes against her, lips moving across her neck now.

Yeah, he was interesting, Chiara decides.

Note:

Work. Is exhausting. D: Also, people shouldn't get kitteny about COFFEE. McDonald's coffee sucks, anyway. GO TO DUNKIN DONUTS, MAN. D8<

Blaaah.

In other news, naps are awesome. And so is mountain dew. ♥

biggrin.gif Thanks for the read, Yoko. I enjoyed it, lol.

rawr.gif Don't go overboard though! YOU SHOULD REST IF YOU'RE EXHAUSTED (and then I'll yell at you for napping) :teehee:

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#27 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:16 AM

bah.

BAH, I SAY.

I'll post it here then.

Characters: Yevyn, Franziska Von Karma.
Prompt: BONDAGE.

Oh, yeah. I went there.

#28 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Dec 11 2008, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bah.

BAH, I SAY.

I'll post it here then.

Characters: Yevyn, Franziska Von Karma.
Prompt: BONDAGE.

OMFG DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Dec 11 2008, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, yeah. I went there.

O.O

8D WRITE IT, YOKO.

#29 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:40 AM

Something random I wrote while trying to figure out the two prompts I have yet to write... >.>

RaiRae IN TEH RAIN~ --Click here to view--
She shoves him against the brick wall of an alleyway(who knows how they got there), hands gripping his shirt. Rai's vision blurs and darkens just for an instant as his head slams against the wall. It was raining. Pouring, really. They were both soaked.

Gray eyes narrowed in anger-- fury, even. Why was she so angry? He's forgotten. Rai could feel the heat she always generated, though it didn't overpower the cold. He let out a shaky breath that came out in a fine mist. It really was cold. Rai didn't notice all that much, though.

"Irae--" She slammed him against the wall again, and he cut himself off as the world spun a little.

"Shut up!" There was rage in her every action, every word. Irae couldn't remember why she was so pissed off. But she didn't really care for reasons like Why and How.

He opened his mouth to respond, possibly figure out a way to get him away from the wall before she gave him brain damage, and suddenly, her mouth was on his. It was forceful and nearly burned(though not in the way her touches usually did), and she bit him hard enough to draw blood.

Rai's hands were at her back, gripping the translucent fabric of her white shirt, soaked through from the rain. She tasted like rain and something more metallic, very possibly his own blood.

He was still a little dizzy, but his hands were buried in her hair. The smell of her that he'd always loved combining with the rain that still poured down on them. It was intoxicating. Rai pulled her closer, and Irae pushed against him, pressing herself against Rai as her anger faded.

Irae didn't pull away, and the amount of force and heat she applied didn't lessen. Her lips were on his neck suddenly, pulling the buttoned shirt to the side, fingertips burning through the fabric.

"Rai.." She murmurs against his shoulder. Not moving up to look at him.

He pants, and manages a reply, somehow. "W..What..?"

She mumbles a little before he hears an apology. "Sorry." It's quiet and barely there, and he knows how difficult it is for her to say things like this. It's simply a mere whisper against tanned skin. But he understands. He always has.

Rai's about to respond and tell her not to worry about it, because he honestly doesn't mind when it comes to her, when her nails dig into his skin and her lips are pressing against his own. The heat and fire and passion is back again, and Rai decides he no longer cares. The conversation he'd tried to have could wait till the next day.

#30 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:57 AM

Who is Rai... ^^ <3

#31 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:57 PM

Rai is one of Compy's characters. He keeps Ninja'ing my brain. xDD

Anyway, apologies for those waiting for their requests. I've been feeling a little sick lately, so little writing has been done.

On that note: Being short of breath for most of the day PHAILS SO HARD. DDDD8 Also, I saw someone who looked JUST LIKE HOKU at work today. He held the door open for me. D8 it was freakay. Not to mention, I have a manager that looks almost exactly like my uncle David.

David-clone and Hoku-clone at work. Wierd. D:

Breathing problems STILL suck. My mom says that if it's still bothering me by monday, she'll call the doctor. x.x

Rawr. D<

I BLAME YOO, YONDAY. YOO KNOE WHAI. D8<

#32 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:38 AM

Gosu <3 Irae^^

#33 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 13 2008, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, apologies for those waiting for their requests. I've been feeling a little sick lately, so little writing has been done.

On that note: Being short of breath for most of the day PHAILS SO HARD. DDDD8 Also, I saw someone who looked JUST LIKE HOKU at work today. He held the door open for me. D8 it was freakay. Not to mention, I have a manager that looks almost exactly like my uncle David.

Breathing problems STILL suck. My mom says that if it's still bothering me by monday, she'll call the doctor. x.x

Rawr. D<

Hope you feel better soon, Yoko. Being sick sucks. A lot. sleep.gif

Ah, the clones. I've seen those sort of things before. There was this actor who looked just like some guy in my grade 5 class freakishly grown up. laugh.gif

Anywho, just wanted to say 'get well soon' <3

#34 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 13 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rawr. D<

I BLAME YOO, YONDAY. YOO KNOE WHAI. D8<

YOU HAVE YET TO MEET A ME-CLONE YET. I FEEL SO SPECIAL. wow.png

... D8

YER BREETHIN' PROBLEMS AIN'T MAH FAULT.

. . .

Okay, maybe it is, but I said sorry, didn't I? ;3;

<3

#35 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:48 PM

For some reason, I've been getting Mondays off of work. Which is good, with the still-plaguing-problem... In which I can't breathe. arg.gif Great fun, that is. D: Over a week, now. It's nothing too bad, I suppose, but its' very annoying. I miss being able to breathe properly.. >.> Going to the doctor's at some point. Hopefully. <.<;

I suck at writing these blog entries~ XD; Currently writing Takeshi/Irae. I also drew a nice picture of her, but I have yet to scan it.

Oh! I suppose I SHOULD post about Hockey weekend. XD I was dragged to a Flyers/Penguins game on Saturday. Now, I don't usually like sports..

But THAT? was AMAZING. There were fights and random screams of "CROSBY SUCKS!" and the atmosphere was just-- Wow. I loved it. And the Flyers kicked ass. >.> Not that I care about it or anything, I was just there to take pictures. 8D; That said, Joffery Lupul is HILARIOUS on camera. he's so awkward and nervous. xDDDD

Even after the game, seeing the fans interact was lulzy and win. :3

On sunday, I was dragged to a Phantoms/Penguins game. In which one player has the name of 'Lovejoy'. I took a picture of his jersey for the lulz. :teehee: That was a good game, though my breathing problems really bothered me at times there. D: I'm still wondering why the Phantoms and Flyers have so many PRETTY players. Srsly, wtf? XD But overall, I actually survived the weekend, and it was much more fun than I'd anticipated.

I watched Heroes today, and am waiting for Verizon to put the new Dexter ep on demand. D:

Heroes. Evil!Sylar. omygawdI'vemissed him. ;___________;

And, for now, that's all I have to say. ♥

#36 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:55 AM

Hope joo get the breathing problem off your back <3

Blame Yondy~ :teehee:

a_hug.gif

And I present you Bear 2 (couldn't find a good 'get well' one sweatdrop.gif)

Edited by peanutbutter126, 16 December 2008 - 05:57 AM.

#37 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:56 AM

So, here's this wierd... THING. of a drabble. Takeshi/Irae. the epic crack pairing of EPIC.

whythefeckdidIwritethis D8< --Click here to view--
Takeshi never lied. Not unless he was being sarcastic. He knew what to say and what not to say in certain situations, but he never, ever lied. It came in handy when dealing with things like Sakura, and the Forgotten when they got a little out of control.

Now, this is only recently. He used to lie all the time when he was younger-- And he was good at it. Maybe it came with the sociopath thing. So when he met Irae, who was.. everything he wasn't. She was harsh and blunt, never polite.

Takeshi, at nine years old at the time, decided he liked her. It's not like he had a crush on her or anything-- That was Rai's territory. Not that Rai HAD a territory.

Later, in his high school years, Takeshi would simply think Irae was hot. Literally and figuratively. She wasn't attractive like most girls. She didn't have an hourglass figure. Or boobs comparable to Sakura Windsor.

Those were nice, though.

Irae simply had an appeal much like her fire. Dangerous and out of control. A physical force that no one with a right mind would dare to try to control, or even merely overcome. But then again, Takeshi never had a right mind. Maybe he had a left one. But he really didn't care.

Takeshi also wasn't a very... Caring person. When he approaches her, he follows the same 'advice' he'd given Rai("Force it, girls love that Sh*t."). It had been a Christmas party or something, around midnight. Or probably later. Takeshi was as drunk as Takeshi could get, he didn't really give a Sh*t.

Not that he usually gave a Sh*t about anything.

It didn't matter, he decided. Because even in his half-drunken state, Irae was warm, and her skin soft and sensitive. In that regard, she was just like any others he might've had, which included Sakura.

But her skin was scarred where other girls' were flawless. The skin there was still soft and warm(Irae was quite literally hot, at times) but it felt different, it felt...

Flawed.

Takeshi decides he prefers it this way. It's a change of pace. Something different, something unique.

Takeshi also decides that he gets weird when he's drunk. So he stops thinking, focusing only on the physical feelings(warmth of what they were doing, coldness of the floor-table-wall-whatever they were on or against, and what the combination gave him, in the end), and lives within the moment.

He always has.

I think I just destroyed Takeshi and any semblance of in-characterness I could've given him. D8

#38 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:02 AM

Ya did My homocidal Over-the-top-Crazy, Balls-To-The-Walls Insane Character....

Justice.

Well done, Yoko.

I applaud you.

NOW GET BACK TO WRITING MOAR SMEXYWIN RAIRAE, PLZ

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:08 AM

DUDE.

I TTLY forgots about this XDDD

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 7 2008, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS, boys and girls, IS WHY I DON'T WRITE ZUTARA. Pure crack and semi OOC ahead. D: --Click here to view--
He couldn't move. It was scary. But not terrifying like he thought it'd be. Zuko swallowed thickly, and stared at the girl in front of him. She--

She wasn't wearing much. Why do water tribe women train in their UNDERWEAR? It was-- Distracting. Very distracting. Maybe it was just her? Katara was... Not like most women he knew. Though, considering 'most women' composed entirely of Mai, Azula, and Ty Lee, that wasn't saying much.

"Do I scare you, Zuko?" With a flick of a wrist, he's forced to walk forwards. Towards her. He sortof wanted to run away. He gulps. "You, uh-"

"I what?" Another forced step towards her-- whywasshewearingsolittledammit--

"Youdon'tscareme!" That... sounded higher-pitched than he meant. Was that a laugh he heard? She was smiling and.. laughing. Katara was.. Amused?

"You are so afraid." Katara was right in front of him now. He can move again. Bloodbending is a terrifying thing. "You're petrified, Zu--"

He's.. Kissing her.

Why is he kissing her? He's only kissed one other person before!

. . .

This was all his Uncle's fault. Somehow.

Oh, right. Waterbending Master that's about to kick his ass. Turning a deep shade of red, Zuko turns tail and RUNS. Away from the waterfall and steam rising from the water as he ran. Slowly. Wading, really.

He HATED water.

And Zuko would never admit it, but--

He wasn't exactly opposed to Bloodbending being used on him. As long as it was just her.

also--

DUDE.

THAT WAS MOAR CANON THAN CANON. wow.png

wheeee waterfall Zutara. you made it cute. that's very hard to do (not really). also, you did it justice. THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST-FULFILLINGMENTTT rawr.gif

huge slobbery hearts for squeaky-voiced Zuko XD

also, KATARA. YAY. YOU MADE HER SNARKY. I LOVE THAT.

*cliiiiiiiiiiings*

;-; ilu yoko-chyan.

--

NEW REQUEST:

Yoko x Mountain Dew :teehee:

- thirst quenching

- uhm.. soda dispenser in Mcdonalds?

xDDDD

8Db

#40 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

Note: Being sick SUCKS. Like, really, really REALLY SUCKS.

I hate food poisoning. So. damn. much.

I fell asleep around 8-9 PM last night! DDD8 Woke up at 5, waited till 7, went back to sleep and woke up at nine again. that's like... what, ten hours?

I never get that much sleep.

EVAR. DDDD8

F*ck you, chicken pasta at school. ;___; Barely ate anything, so that has to be it. x.x Not even completely better, but I can eat nao. ♥

Anyway, I might add some actual CONTENT to this tiny post later. ♥ so brb breakfasttiemz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users