• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

I just had a big urge to read fics with this pairing. Can someone give links to good fics with NaruSakuHina as the main pairing. I know is weird but I like naruhina when hinata shares him with sakura or the other way around.

ps.
I don't really like naruhina in cannon
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Feb 17 2010, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just had a big urge to read fics with this pairing. Can someone give links to good fics with NaruSakuHina as the main pairing. I know is weird but I like naruhina when hinata shares him with sakura or the other way around.

ps.
I don't really like naruhina in cannon

There is one which is new its called "Super genetics creation of a bloodline" it's Naru/Saku/Hina story is from Hefster co written with KingKakashi check it out at http://www.fanfiction.net I don't have a link for the story just browse Hefster or the title of the story you will find it. wink.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

Yeah, I started reading that one but I don't like how sakura is portrayed in this one because of what she did to naruto.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#4 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 17 2010, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is one which is new its called "Super genetics creation of a bloodline" it's Naru/Saku/Hina story is from Hefster co written with KingKakashi check it out at http://www.fanfiction.net I don't have a link for the story just browse Hefster or the title of the story you will find it. wink.gif

OH, I know both author, espacially Hefster. I really like the fanfic Fūrinkazan. Of course, it a NaruSaku but the plot is very interesting. If you say that this fic is good then I guess I'll give it a try.

PS : I absolutely and completely LOVE you're fic Anything for you that's the reason I exist. I didn't have the time to read the latest chapter yet but as soon as I have the time, I'll give you a super long positive feedback (I'm confident that I'll love it) happy.gif By the way, I'm Serenity Namikaze in FF.net.

You should really do more NS fic because you really are on my list of my favorite author. I think that with everything that will happen from now on, you'll have good idea tongue.gif

Anyway, continue the good work Graven a_thumbs.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 17 February 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 17 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH, I know both author, espacially Hefster. I really like the fanfic Fūrinkazan. Of course, it a NaruSaku but the plot is very interesting. If you say that this fic is good then I guess I'll give it a try.

PS : I absolutely and completely LOVE you're fic Anything for you that's the reason I exist. I didn't have the time to read the latest chapter yet but as soon as I have the time, I'll give you a super long positive feedback (I'm confident that I'll love it) happy.gif By the way, I'm Serenity Namikaze in FF.net.

You should really do more NS fic because you really are on my list of my favorite author. I think that with everything that will happen from now on, you'll have good idea tongue.gif

Anyway, continue the good work Graven a_thumbs.gif

Oh thank you so much you're making me blush whatthekitten.gif I am currently working on one of my other stories. As soon as I'm done with that chapter I will be right back with the next chapter of anything for you things are going to get better in the story. a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 February 2010 - 04:31 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

I remember your last update Gravenimage, I almost couldn't read it completely but I did. There's one story you made with narusakuhina, what happened to that one?
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Feb 17 2010, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember your last update Gravenimage, I almost couldn't read it completely but I did. There's one story you made with narusakuhina, what happened to that one?

You mean "taming two hearts or breaking one"? well I've been too busy working on my other stories and nothing comes to my mind what to write in the net chapter I don't know when I will update that story again sorry. sad.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

yup I know how you feel it's happening to me with a fic I'm trying to do but either way I like your stories biggrin.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#9 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

I never heard of a NaruSakuHina fix in my life O_O sounds interesting though... *Cautiously makes way too dA*

#10 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

We are talking about fics where Naruto has a threesome with Sakura and Hinata, right? woot.gif

#11 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

something like that pictureem0.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#12 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:47 AM

There is another fic that I recommend that our friend Graven wrote : Am I worthy to love you?

The bad new is that it's not a threesome, the good new is that it's a FOURSOME with NaruSakuHinaIno pictureem0.gif

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 17 2010, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is another fic that I recommend that our friend Graven wrote : Am I worthy to love you?

The bad new is that it's not a threesome, the good new is that it's a FOURSOME with NaruSakuHinaIno pictureem0.gif

Yeah that story has become quite famous in fanfiction.net and you're making me blush again whatthekitten.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 18 2010, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah that story has become quite famous in fanfiction.net and you're making me blush again whatthekitten.gif

I don't say that only to do the teacher's pet on you. tongue.gif

I'll just copy a part on my last review to let you know how serious I am about it.

As for the whole harem thing, while I'm a total NaruSaku fan, I say, congratulation.
I don't mind that Naruto is with other women ( as long as Sakura is among them hehe !). What I hate is when writer go with the adult intercourse to soon. They are focusing only with the adult scene and nothing else. However, that's why you're stories are so unique and excellent...you focus on a great story line, adding great drama element with funny moments, while developping the love between Naruto and the girls.
That way, you can feel the deepness of all the characters emotion.
Like always, you make the characters realistic so much that we could think that this story is coming from the original manga.

and I still feel the same happy.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 18 February 2010 - 04:07 AM.

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 17 2010, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't say that only to do the teacher's pet on you. tongue.gif

I'll just copy a part on my last review to let you know how serious I am about it.

As for the whole harem thing, while I'm a total NaruSaku fan, I say, congratulation.
I don't mind that Naruto is with other women ( as long as Sakura is among them hehe !). What I hate is when writer go with the adult intercourse to soon. They are focusing only with the adult scene and nothing else. However, that's why you're stories are so unique and excellent...you focus on a great story line, adding great drama element with funny moments, while developping the love between Naruto and the girls.
That way, you can feel the deepness of all the characters emotion.
Like always, you make the characters realistic so much that we could think that this story is coming from the original manga.

and I still feel the same happy.gif

Thanks but you should know that I updated the story with chapter 23. biggrin.gif A word of warning the chapter is very long longer than my previous chapters and I have left the chapter with an evil cliffhanger so you have been warned. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 18 2010, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I WANNA READ! wow.png *Pervert Mode* a_plotting.gif (ShippudenGirl randomly turns 18 heheelq7.png )

#17 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 18 2010, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I WANNA READ! wow.png *Pervert Mode* a_plotting.gif (ShippudenGirl randomly turns 18 heheelq7.png )

You should't read it if you're under 18...some term might offense you wink.gif

Then again, you do as you please but I just wanted to inform you before reading it.

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 18 2010, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks but you should know that I updated the story with chapter 23. biggrin.gif A word of warning the chapter is very long longer than my previous chapters and I have left the chapter with an evil cliffhanger so you have been warned. tongue.gif

REALLY, nice, I'll read it as soon as I have the time.

I don't mind the evil cliffhanger because I know that you'll continue the story...you better continue that story if not, I'll go rawr.gif on you... tongue.gif I'm just kidding with you.

Edited by silverserenity, 18 February 2010 - 05:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users