31 replies to this topic

#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:42 PM

I just saw the newest episode of shippuden another awesome episode. Killer Bee's voice is very fitted for his character and his rapping is so funny even if its a bit lame. Also Kisame said that Akatsuki has captured six tails leaving only three left however in the manga he said that they capture seven leaving two left. I have a feeling that there's probably going to be a filler arc about capturing the third jinchurikki. The new ending was very good it was very pro on friendship and bonds however it seem very anti S/S hehe laugh.gif

In addition the omake was so funny I was laughing so hard with the whole Hinata popularity thing just by saying Naruto's name only they were basically bashing her with that omake. What I really like was the fact that Sakura became jealous and she decided to give it a try acting like Hinata saying "Naruto-kun" in differen t emotions from panicked, sexy, angry hahaha I really like it. It was funny and to me it was another funny N/S moment. biggrin.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:59 PM

I don't think it was focused on bonds, I think it leaned towards N/S a lot more if you ask me. & oh, this should be placed in the Konoha theatre. And Killerbee's rapping is just goddamn epic!!! On another note, KB's cloak in the preview had the same color as Naruto's. I thought it would be a different color for each Jinchuuriki. Oh, well we'll just have to wait till Kishi screws them over. Like he did with the color of the Kazekage's robes.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jan 7 2010, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it was focused on bonds, I think it leaned towards N/S a lot more if you ask me. & oh, this should be placed in the Konoha theatre. And Killerbee's rapping is just goddamn epic!!! On another note, KB's cloak in the preview had the same color as Naruto's. I thought it would be a different color for each Jinchuuriki. Oh, well we'll just have to wait till Kishi screws them over. Like he did with the color of the Kazekage's robes.

Oops my bad I had a feeling this topic was supposed to be place in the Konoha theater will the staff move the topic? huh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

Topic moved to correct thread.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

Was quite a good episode. Next week will be awesome but.

The new ending was pretty sweet. Sakura focused, wonder if its in relation to a sakura arc which is due to start in the manga.

The omake was excellent as well. I just hope kishi will prove the recording girl wrong about her saying that sakura will never use those lines she said.

Btw how awesome is Sakuras way of saying Naruto-Kun in a sexy voice biggrin.gif:D

Edited by Chesh, 07 January 2010 - 04:13 PM.

I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:50 PM

Sexy voice... nosebleed8rx.gif Naruto should had blushed madly when she said that heheelq7.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:35 PM

Killer Bee is my hero. And his voice is actually close to the one I've been imagining! Oh God, his rapping is so bad, it's good. The part where he's spinning Suigetsu's sword around his neck is just so very awesome.

And knowing what is going to happen in episode 143, it is going to be my favorite Naruto Shippuuden episode, for sure.

I hope Killer Bee gets his own music track. If Hidan and Kakuzu got them, he sure as hell better!

#8 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

I've decided I love Killer Bee! He's just so kewl! biggrin.gif Watching Juugo get beat up made me happier than it should... seeing Sasuke next episode will have me to tears... I'll be laughing so hard... 111189.gif
Fangirl Karin is annoying XD That *inside-her-head* giggle! unsure.gif
Normal Karin is still awesome! lol

The colors have been a lot brighter in the episodes... or maybe more vibrant is the word... I like it! The omake made me laugh, and the preview... whoot! ^(*.~)^ "8 tails will make you pee your pants...you lil' ants!" AHAHAHA. srry.
The ending is very sweet... very NaruSaku-ish narusakuct7.gif

Edited by Raspberii, 07 January 2010 - 09:06 PM.

meh.

#9 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:12 PM

Okay, the sexy voice was hot.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jan 7 2010, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, the sexy voice was hot.

Actually Naruto's face lit up when Sakura said" Naruto-kun" in a sexy tone. wink.gif

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 7 2010, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sexy voice... nosebleed8rx.gif Naruto should had blushed madly when she said that heheelq7.png

The video was removed dumb youtube.mad.gif But Sakura is right" why the difference in the treatment of heroines? huh.gif" they were basically bashing Hinata more than Sakura because it's true. Hinata gets all the popularity by saying Naruto's name or blushing when she sees him or thinks of him I don't get it. huh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (Raspberii @ Jan 7 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've decided I love Killer Bee! He's just so kewl! biggrin.gif Watching Juugo get beat up made me happier than it should... seeing Sasuke next episode will have me to tears... I'll be laughing so hard... 111189.gif
Fangirl Karin is annoying XD That *inside-her-head* giggle! unsure.gif
Normal Karin is still awesome! lol

The colors have been a lot brighter in the episodes... or maybe more vibrant is the word... I like it! The omake made me laugh, and the preview... whoot! ^(*.~)^ "8 tails will make you pee your pants...you lil' ants!" AHAHAHA. srry.
The ending is very sweet... very NaruSaku-ish narusakuct7.gif

Yeah, I kind of cringed at how fangirlish Karin's thoughts sounded- the tone with the squealy giggle was kind of overplayed a bit. It immediately triggered my sympathy for sasukarin shippers who I'm sure were annoyed.

Oh yeah, this is the best ending of Shippuden yet. Liked the jiratsu bits too, and the way they hinted at the warm bonds that Jiriaya and Naruto and Sakura and Tsunade had/have. Also loved the bit where we see sad little Naruto alone on the swing then he looks up in happy surprise as we see 16 year old Sakura open her arms, then it focuses on her mouth and she says the lyrics "for you". I'm sure Sakura wishes she could go back in time and comfort little Naruto.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

yeah we were annoyed at that.

at least they kept it to her private thoughts which was consistent with her character keeping such things to herself.

it kinda sucks because Karin if we compare her to Sakura of pre shippuden cannot be called accuratley a fangirl. she may be a sasuke fan but not a fangirl. She simply doesnt act like one.

so when shes portrayed inaccurately its annoying. I give this shes one i really want to see who they get for her voice actress for the dubbed version
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

The anime team really loves them some NaruSaku. And making fun of the manga and fandom. biggrin.gif

#14 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jan 8 2010, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah we were annoyed at that.

at least they kept it to her private thoughts which was consistent with her character keeping such things to herself.

it kinda sucks because Karin if we compare her to Sakura of pre shippuden cannot be called accuratley a fangirl. she may be a sasuke fan but not a fangirl. She simply doesnt act like one.

so when shes portrayed inaccurately its annoying. I give this shes one i really want to see who they get for her voice actress for the dubbed version

Yeah with Karin the initial attraction came across to me as straightforward lust, not fangirling over some idealized image of Sasuke but he just plain got her really turned on just as he was. She's darker personality wise than Sakura- more in line with Sasuke to start with. Probably why Sasuke's intial reaction that we see to her private overt come on wasn't negative, but a nervous discomfort that revealed a bit of attraction on his part- he stutters! Sasuke had never stuttered around a girl before.

Edited by ciardha, 08 January 2010 - 10:43 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#15 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:27 PM

KB is hilarious, they pulled off his personality so well, they even gave the music a lil unique beat to it. Also, very funny ending with all of them in the studio and Sakura saying Naruto kun in so many different ways, great stuff.

#16 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 8 2010, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It immediately triggered my sympathy for sasukarin shippers who I'm sure were annoyed.

I appreciate the sympathy sleep.gif
heehee.
meh.

#17 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:09 AM

lol the ending...after the credits...were funny xD

idk about you, but Kishi might have told the animators he is making NaruSaku cannon...which might be the reason for the current boost xD

Edited by Strangelove, 09 January 2010 - 01:11 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:25 AM

I'm officially ending my boycott and I must say the Episode sucked but the Omake was great.

uc.png

#19 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

Awww Itachi was crying shamefulcry0js.gif so cute. I thought Killer Bee's voic fits the character, though the rapping bits were sorta' annoying and hard to understand. But other than that, that episode was quite fine.

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:52 AM

I didn't watch the actual episode since it's still Sasuke garbage. I just watched the ending and omake since someone posted it over at NF. biggrin.gif

Won't be watching again until the pain invasion. Can't wait for that, should be good.

Anyway, who knows when we could get pro NaruSaku stuff in the manga right now, so this little fanservice or whatever you want to call it is a nice treat for the fandom. Just don't look too much into it, everything is still in Kishi's hands. But, the anime team does have the right to do what they want, even change the storyline.

Edited by Freakazoid, 09 January 2010 - 03:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users