• PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:07 AM

http://mangastream.c.../naruto/474-6/1
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/474/01/

Let the wank begin. rolleyes.gif

Sakura = Travis
Sasuke = Old Yeller

But Travis and Old Yeller were much, much more developed.

Edited by roninmedia, 03 December 2009 - 01:12 PM.

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:08 AM

Was the word love used enough? It was even worse then when I read the spoiler script.

#3 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Dec 2 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was the word love used enough? It was even worse then when I read the spoiler script.

What is love?

Edited by dl316bh, 03 December 2009 - 02:00 AM.

bd5.jpg

#4 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Dec 2 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is love?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I still like this chapter. :3
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#5 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:12 AM

Gotta wonder how Naruto would argue against the idea of killing someone because you love them. Sort of like saving someone from themselves. It's not really gonna spread hatred, since it is done out of concern. Even Gaara was emphasizing this idea, which is probably going to be the hardest one for Naruto to overcome (which he will eventually).

The panel of the team 7 picture shattering was very telling. Could Naruto finally be realizing that that perfect picture is no longer attainable? I don't think things will ever be as they were, but he can still save Sasuke from himself, at the least.

Edited by Miss Soupy, 03 December 2009 - 02:13 AM.

#6 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:21 AM

Spoilers were overrated.

Seeing as this came from Naruto's point of view, we may be in for a surprise.

But this is all NARUTO's fault. If he had gone back with Sakura, she might have not taken this decision.

But Sasuke will be redeemed in the end. No doubt in my mind.
BLACK AND WHITE

#7 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:48 AM

Hm... It's another bitter pill chapter. At face value, it does indeed seem like the end for NaruSaku -- that she is willing to sacrifice a happy friendship with Naruto to get a better ending for Sasuke. But there's always the future. Anything can happen, we'll have to simply wait for Sakura's meeting with Sasuke now. There's still the Karin factor too.

Towards the plot--I had always wondered what Kishi would do with Naruto's picture perfect ending with Team 7. This is saying a lot if it does come down to Naruto and Sakura vs Sasuke. That history is simply doomed to repeat itself. It would be the more realistic path for the manga to go, seeing as how Sasuke has done all those terrible things. But I had always thought the manga was a message of hope, that with hard work you can change the world and the way things are. That Naruto's path would not follow the tragic one of Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. But Gaara is also right. Being Kage means making sacrifices to do what is right for the many that depend on you, even if it means giving up on your picture perfect ending with your best friend returning.

Madara vs Danzo... with the exclamation from Madara and him being in a weakened state, maybe team Danzo is going to give Madara more of a challenge than he thought? And is that the sound guy's arm thing (from the Chuunin Exam arc) Danzo's wearing around his wrist? Danzo is just a scavenger isn't he? What's next? Sasori's puppets?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#8 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:53 AM

OH MY GOD NO. A BUMP IN THE ROAD. IT'S HOPELESS.

ABANDON SHIP!

Edited by dl316bh, 03 December 2009 - 02:54 AM.

bd5.jpg

#9 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:56 AM

You know the funny thing?

7 is supposed to be a lucky number.
BLACK AND WHITE

#10 jinsterr

jinsterr

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:04 AM

After reading ch 297 and ch 450 again, it kinda gives me more confidence in NaruSaku because really... what was the point of inserting Yamato's speech there if it didn't mean anything? What was the point of him telling Sakura, "...What's important is the strength of the feelings you have for Naruto...Sakura, I can tell just by looking at you. In reality you--" and having it interrupted if it didn't have any overall significance?

And the hug. What was the point of having Hinata stand by the sidelines, watching, with a smile on her face and a "..." speech bubble if it didn't mean she can't see that Naruto and Sakura are in love with each other?

If Kishimoto had wanted a NaruHina outcome, wouldn't he have at least given Hinata more panel time instead of always brushing her off into the sidelines or making her disappear for extensive chapters at a time? Wouldn't he have hinted or at least shown us if Naruto was the slightest bit interested in Hinata instead of always having Naruto totally unaware of her, let alone never giving them any interaction with each other?

And if SasuSaku was meant to happen too, why didn't Kishimoto at least show it's consistency instead of wasting precious panel time developing NaruSaku? SasuSaku was dead for 300+ chapters until today's chapter, where it was randomly revived >.>

It's either NaruHina/SasuSaku had always been the intended ship (and if that's the case, Kishimoto did a really horribly job making that apparent) or this chapter is just meant to mislead us again. Kishimoto is really good at taking us by surprise and even tricking us into thinking one way when it's really the opposite (i.e, the truth about Itachi), so I won't believe NaruSaku is really over until it's been shown/said.

And even if that did eventually happen, I would still think NaruSaku made much more sense than either SasuSaku or NaruHina ever will.

What I am not looking forward to is the wank/flame/hate that will likely occur after this chapter. It's going to be a rough/annoying few weeks :\

#11 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:11 AM

I New that hack would F%$K us and he did farwell friends I'm out for good!

#12 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:13 AM

What I like about this chapter is how it does clearly state that Sakura chose Naruto over Sasuke. She is thinking of Naruto's safety in the end. She is doing this knowing full well that Naruto might hate her in the end. That's what I love. We'll find out more when her and Sasuke meet up again. Hopefully Sakura will finally get some nice action, too.

#13 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (Ani @ Dec 2 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I like about this chapter is how it does clearly state that Sakura chose Naruto over Sasuke. She is thinking of Naruto's safety in the end. She is doing this knowing full well that Naruto might hate her in the end. That's what I love. We'll find out more when her and Sasuke meet up again. Hopefully Sakura will finally get some nice action, too.

No Ani! Don't do it! Don't use positivity! You'll mess up all the wangst!

It's hopeless Ani! Hopeless I tell you! All this waiting for nothing.

ABANDON. SHIP.
bd5.jpg

#14 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Dec 2 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No Ani! Don't do it! Don't use positivity! You'll mess up all the wangst!

It's hopeless Ani! Hopeless I tell you! All this waiting for nothing.

ABANDON. SHIP.

LOL!!!

Y'all too crazy! tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#15 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:18 AM

Wow, gotta love page 6 xDD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#16 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:19 AM

Hey, the actual chapter text when Sai is confident in what he says is even stronger than in the spoilers, sounds fairly narusaku to me he outright says: "giving up on Sasuke and choosing you...She was only thinking of you and I think you understood that" rather than the spoiler scripts mere "moved on from Sasuke". smile.gif

Sounds like Sai thinks while Sakura may have some feelings for Sasuke, she loves Naruto more and is willing to face Naruto hating her and risking her life to save Naruto from being killed by Sasuke. She's also done exactly what Naruto did, take all the burden on alone. Sai sounds like he's afraid she might duck out on her team to take on Sasuke alone, as well.

Geez though, another instance of spoilers way underplaying or outright omitting any narusaku implications to add to the list. So annoying that we can't get spoilers that aren't biased against narusaku. I think I'm going to ignore anything spoilers say from now on when it comes to anything that concerns narusaku, it never will be given truthfully in spoilers. have to wait till the chapter is up and see the actual translated text.

Edited by ciardha, 03 December 2009 - 03:32 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#17 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Dec 2 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL!!!

Y'all too crazy! tongue.gif

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU DEROCK? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. DEATH HAS TAKEN OUR SHIP. NOW IT WILL RISE AS BLACK LANTERN NARUSAKU.

I knew it all along. We were the worlds only hope. But Kishi has been in league with Cobra Commander all this time! He has destroyed our ship so that the reinforcements for GI Joe would be cut off! America will fall! Cobra Commander will win and draw faces on the moon with a laser!

COOOOOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
bd5.jpg

#18 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:20 AM

You know, what I think this a good chapter for our ship. It was coming from Naruto point of view. It will take some time for Naruto to come to terms with her not "loving Sasuke." I do believe that this the Sakura arc,. I hate it when people think Sakura character revolves around Sasuke.

#19 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:21 AM

To everyone who is acting like the world is ending and NaruSaku is over chillax. NaruSaku isn't dead yet not until Sakura ends up with Sasuke or Naruto ends up with Hinata (which neither I see happening because I'm starting to think the end may be indeed near for the emo Uchiha). I liked this chapter, its another example of how Naruto realising that he can't have everything he wants and he needs to grow up.

uc.png

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Dec 2 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU DEROCK? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. DEATH HAS TAKEN OUR SHIP. NOW IT WILL RISE AS BLACK LANTERN NARUSAKU.

I knew it all along. We were the worlds only hope. But Kishi has been in league with Cobra Commander all this time! He has destroyed our ship so that the reinforcements for GI Joe would be cut off! America will fall! Cobra Commander will win and draw faces on the moon with a laser!

COOOOOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

LMAO!!! 111189.gif I... just... can't... take... it.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! 111189.gif

Seriously though, I'm fine with this chapter, it ain't over for us. (All I know is that the silly fandom will once again misinterpret and use the words out of context.)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users