8 replies to this topic

#1 Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

Hi, my name's justine. and Im a girl, by the way.

Im new in this forum and Im an absolute narutard and narusaku die-hard, retarded, phsycotic supporter and fan.

I usually use my (unwanted) first name Mariya as an internet identity. (although I change the spelling from Mariya to Mariyah).

So I preffered to be called Mariyah in internet forums. (but in real life I usually keep my first name to myself)

Like I said, Im one of those retarded otakus who'll do anything to watch naruto (and anime).

My fave anime is naruto and naruto shippuden. my fave games are naruto ultimate ninja heroes and disgaea:Afternoon of darkness, disgaea:cursed memories, disgaea: dark hero days, disgaea:absence of justice and naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2 the phantom fortress.

My Naruto crushes are: Sasuke Uchiha (so damn cool), Hyuuga Neji (wow, a genius), Akasuna no Sasori (so cute!!!) Haku (very cute!!!), Minato Namikaze (two words: handsome hokage).

My favorite Naruto Pairings are: Temari and Shikamaru, Kiba and Hinata, Gaara and Matsuri and the ultimate favorite.

Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Uzumaki!!! (uh...I mean...Sakura Haruno..hehehe...)

Im not completely against Naruto and Hinata but....NARUSAKU IS WAAAAAAAYYYY BETTER than naruhina right??

Im sure millions of naru fans agree with NARUSAKU, and Im sure all of you in this forum are one of them (My dear Comrades!!!)

P.S. Help Animals. Stop Animal Abuse.

That's all... NARUSAKU....

I vote for NaruSaku......gotta problem with it, punk?

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

Welcome I am a huge Narutrad too want to be friends lol

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

Hello and welcome to H&E! wave.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:51 PM

Welcome, you have joined the light/dark side of the force! Yes, both the light and dark side are equally awesome, so I have personally claimed them both in the name of NaruSaku!

#5 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:39 AM

Welcome to H&E! wave.gif Glad you could join the NaruSaku side of the battlefield. boogie.gif

#6 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 19 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome, you have joined the light/dark side of the force! Yes, both the light and dark side are equally awesome, so I have personally claimed them both in the name of NaruSaku!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and dark side. And it binds all things in the galaxy together. biggrin.gif Yeah a bit of randomness.

Well, welcome to H&E Mariyah. We're all Naru and NaruSaku tards here. Enjoy yourself here!

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#7 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:55 AM

Welcome to H&E! wave.gif Enjoy your time here! biggrin.gif And yeah, we are all Naruto/NaruSaku-tards here, so I'm sure that you will fit in perfectly. XD

I like your name, by the way. a_thumbs.gif

Fun Fact: I also love Sasuke and the Gaara x Matsuri couple! boogie.gif Nice to meet you! a_spaz.gif

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and dark side. And it binds all things in the galaxy together.

Agreed. ROFL! laugh.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#8 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:49 AM

I welcome you.

#9 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Justine_Mariyah_Narutard @ Jun 19 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, my name's justine. and Im a girl, by the way.

Im new in this forum and Im an absolute narutard and narusaku die-hard, retarded, phsycotic supporter and fan.

I usually use my (unwanted) first name Mariya as an internet identity. (although I change the spelling from Mariya to Mariyah).

So I preffered to be called Mariyah in internet forums. (but in real life I usually keep my first name to myself)

Like I said, Im one of those retarded otakus who'll do anything to watch naruto (and anime).

My fave anime is naruto and naruto shippuden. my fave games are naruto ultimate ninja heroes and disgaea:Afternoon of darkness, disgaea:cursed memories, disgaea: dark hero days, disgaea:absence of justice and naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2 the phantom fortress.

My Naruto crushes are: Sasuke Uchiha (so damn cool), Hyuuga Neji (wow, a genius), Akasuna no Sasori (so cute!!!) Haku (very cute!!!), Minato Namikaze (two words: handsome hokage).

My favorite Naruto Pairings are: Temari and Shikamaru, Kiba and Hinata, Gaara and Matsuri and the ultimate favorite.

Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Uzumaki!!! (uh...I mean...Sakura Haruno..hehehe...)

Im not completely against Naruto and Hinata but....NARUSAKU IS WAAAAAAAYYYY BETTER than naruhina right??

Im sure millions of naru fans agree with NARUSAKU, and Im sure all of you in this forum are one of them (My dear Comrades!!!)

P.S. Help Animals. Stop Animal Abuse.

That's all... NARUSAKU....

Welcome! However there are a few here to watch out for...
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users