Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:22 AM

Meet the Announcer.

A gruff-old lady voice ranged though the barracks and stages that composed the area where you reside.

" Welcome to the Team Fortress program soldiers. This area you reside on is called 2Fort. You are separated into two teams. Blu and Red. Your uniforms are located on your bunk beds. Even though we're not a public open military force, you're still in the army! Don't expect nothing too fancy or else I'm going to make sure you'll cry to your mommy!! "

>>>>>>

After that....nice introduction from that lady, the designed soldiers go to the different barracks.

>>>>>>

" Well then. " Spoke a husky slightly deep voice as it rang though the barracks. " I see, that they treat their soldiers well. No taxes over uniform...no people screaming, just pretty much gave Bogdan a set of clothes , a nice bed and a objective. I hope , food , comes in the package... "

Meet Bogdan.

The blond man , wore a simple wool vest mainly made of green with a few zigzagged stripes though the corset. Underneath it he wore a simply white shirt, his pants are made of the yet again simple materials, wool , dyed of brown color and a nice pair of leather shoes. The man even though seemed rather casual...had an exotic look in him. His blond hair and his grey icy eyes did boost the image of a Don Juan from the snowy peaks of Ukraine. He simply looked around. " I got here first? My my. I hope I'll get a present for this. " A nice little smile simply splashed in his face as he imagined what this new job would offer him.

#2 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:42 AM

Victoria entered the barracks. Or what she assumed was the barracks. Sometimes her sense of direction failed her on epic proportions. "I think this is the right place..." She murmured to herself, wide eyes looking around the hallway she currently stood in.

"... Am I the first one here? That's rather odd.." A woman of 23, she looked a little younger than she actually was. Dark reddish-brown hair framed her face, thrown back in a loose ponytail. Her bangs and stray strands of her framed her face. Wide eyes surveyed the area around her, green-grey in color. She wore a simple cream-colored formfitting t-shirt, jeans, and sandals. Off-duty, she was very casual.

That said, she wondered what the uniforms looked like. And hoped she WAS in the right barracks.

#3 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:54 AM

Bogdan left the barracks to find a nice...how do the americans say it?

Catch.

" Zdravstvuite comrade! " He chanted as he walked to the woman that found before him. " I see you joined Red , right? " He asked as he extended his and. She was rather...short. Then again Bogdan possessed a slightly intimidating 5'10. " How rude of me. My name is Bogdan. Pleasure to meet you. I'm a pyro. I shall ...help you with the enemies spies. And overall attackers. " Bogdan showed no issues in socializing...now would that easiness apply to the battlefield.

#4 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 12 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan left the barracks to find a nice...how do the americans say it?

Catch.

" Zdravstvuite comrade! " He chanted as he walked to the woman that found before him. " I see you joined Red , right? " He asked as he extended his and. She was rather...short. Then again Bogdan possessed a slightly intimidating 5'10. " How rude of me. My name is Bogdan. Pleasure to meet you. I'm a pyro. I shall ...help you with the enemies spies. And overall attackers. " Bogdan showed no issues in socializing...now would that easiness apply to the battlefield.

Victoria blinked at the rather... interesting man in front of her. "Yeah, Red." She grinned. "My name's Victoria!" She held out a hand, as she's pretty sure that's what you do when you meet someone. She tried her best to be polite. "Sniper. Wonderful to meet you as well, Bogdan."

#5 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:06 AM

" Malchik, in that case my spychecking abilities will be rather.... " Bogdan thought for a second. His eyes gently slid into a sight of...gentle seduction. " Useful. " His voice slowly turned into a weird deeper type of voice, one that would caress your neck if he was close to you. Much...much closer. " Well then. I should let you take a look around the barracks. I'm going to , walk around the place to see if we can find our opposing team and to... " Again the second intentions in Bogdan's voice raised. " Analyze them. "

With that the young man bowed down lightly and smiled to Victoria , but quickly his eyes snapped to denote a change of mind. " Unless , you would join me in said tour? " He asked as he placed a hand on his hip smiling gently at the girl.

#6 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 13 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" Malchik, in that case my spychecking abilities will be rather.... " Bogdan thought for a second. His eyes gently slid into a sight of...gentle seduction. " Useful. " His voice slowly turned into a weird deeper type of voice, one that would caress your neck if he was close to you. Much...much closer. " Well then. I should let you take a look around the barracks. I'm going to , walk around the place to see if we can find our opposing team and to... " Again the second intentions in Bogdan's voice raised. " Analyze them. "

With that the young man bowed down lightly and smiled to Victoria , but quickly his eyes snapped to denote a change of mind. " Unless , you would join me in said tour? " He asked as he placed a hand on his hip smiling gently at the girl.

"Sounds like a good idea," She spoke quietly, but with that smile still on her lips. "I should get a feel for the area, anyway.." Her sense of direction was sometimes not the greatest. It was a minor flaw, and really just an annoyance at times. She dealt with it, though.

She looked up at Bogdan. He was rather tall... She plastered another grin on her face, green eyes glittering brightly. "You wouldn't mind, would you?"

#7 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:24 AM

Bogdan smiled lightly as a nice healthy cackle exited his mouth. " No my comrade. I would be honored to accompany you. After all. We've got to stick together. Right? " That small smile turned into a grin as he eyed Victoria's grin. Quite the grinning couple.

Not like that you moron. ( Seriously. )

The young man entered the barracks. " We should get suited up. Get used to our equipment then? " He asked as he stood in the entrance. " If you want , you can take a nice peek as I dress up. " Bogdan's grin grew. His sense of humour was....let's just say...exotic, just to avoid the other e word, that slightly rhythms.

#8 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:48 AM

Victoria laughed. "I'll pass, but thank you for the offer," She took a few steps forward, before glancing back at the.. only other person she's met, really. Might as well be friendly! Not that she usually wasn't. Unless you pissed her off, but that was a story for another day.

With that, she continued down the hall, and into her room, which she was able to locate rather easily. Changing quickly into the red sleeveless shirt, black vest, and shorts. She opted to wear a pair of boots, because they were comfy. Victoria quite liked comfort.

She picked up her weapons and headed towards the barrack's entrance, waiting for the one other teammate she's met.

#9 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:55 AM

The pyro suit was so...suffocating. And also it wasn't the time to burn and kill enemies. Right? He memorized the rule book...something about a buzzer and that old lady talking about a mission?

Yes, Bogdan would need to recall that. But let's go back to the uniform. It was a zip type of hazmat vest wasn't it? In that case... The young slavic giant , quickly unzipped it to a degree where one could see almost everything of the young man's chest. Then again, the ladies wouldn't have a reason to argue. And some young boys would enjoy it as well. Putting on the gloves and fitting the boots for last , one last item stood. The mask. It was so hot! And they were on a scouting mission, not on a sexy spy burning one.

Haha...

Slapping the mask on top of his head, there stood it quite comfortably and actually ...stood there with some charm. Walking outside the male barracks, he met with Victoria, holding a shotgun against his shoulder.

" My my. Someone looks...quite... "

Again the words escaped the young man.

" ....belle. " The french accent ranged perfectly. Dear god did this man have no drop of shame? Either way...he looked good at doing it.

#10 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:34 AM

Victoria offered him a slow smile, eyes halfway closed. A low chuckle escapes those ever-grinning lips of hers. "You flatter me, sir." She takes in his.... well, she guesses that one could call that a uniform, raising one eyebrow. She doesn't mention it, though. As far as she cares, he could do whatever he likes~ The mission hadn't yet started, anyhow.

She held her sniper rifle behind her back with both hands, and might as well be bouncing on the very spot she stood on. Victoria was in a good mood today! She could start humming, if she so wanted. Or singing. But, she wasn't exactly confident in her singing voice, so she reserved that particular action for the shower.

"So, shall we~?"

#11 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:39 AM

" Lead the way , comrade. I shall follow you. Be wary that even though the rules state that we're on a ceasefire....there might be some Blu's that don't like following the rules. " Bogdan smiled as he lowered the shotgun.

" But then again. I don't think that would occur. Not yet. They're scouting the field like we are. " The slavic one spoke in a calm and collected manner, even though he spoke of surprise attacks and pretty much shenanigans over the rules. " Since you're fully equipped....would you like to take point? I'll place myself in front of the bullets if anything goes off the order of events... " Bogdan let his accent roll again. Just a little bit , like a fisherman trying to capture it's catch. Gently and with fine strokes.

Edited by Yakatsu, 13 June 2009 - 07:40 AM.

#12 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 13 2009, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" Lead the way , comrade. I shall follow you. Be wary that even though the rules state that we're on a ceasefire....there might be some Blu's that don't like following the rules. " Bogdan smiled as he lowered the shotgun.

" But then again. I don't think that would occur. Not yet. They're scouting the field like we are. " The slavic one spoke in a calm and collected manner, even though he spoke of surprise attacks and pretty much shenanigans over the rules. " Since you're fully equipped....would you like to take point? I'll place myself in front of the bullets if anything goes off the order of events... " Bogdan let his accent roll again. Just a little bit , like a fisherman trying to capture it's catch. Gently and with fine strokes.

With a rocket launcher on his back and a shotgun strapped to his side Lewis walked into the Team Red Fortress, having just been released from military prison for a crime he didn't commit. He wore the outfit of your typical TF2 soldier in red, only with less armor so it didn't hamper his movement but at the same time it made him more vulnerable. He knew as he walked that he was a dead man walking, and he didn't really care he knew as a soldier every minute of his life could be his last. As he continued to scout the place he saw a man that spoke with a thick Russian accent sweet talking to a woman, he noticed they were wearing the same color as he so he figured they were his teammates. Not one to make big speeches or really speak much at all Lewis walked over to the couple.

"Hi."

uc.png

#13 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:28 AM

Clik clik clik sounded in the hallway before a pair of breasts came through the doorway before the rest of the body of a young lady followed it. There stood a woman wearing a dangerously short skirt-suit and black thigh-high stockings in the doorway, a small curious expression on her face.

Eyes sweeping over the other three people in her general vicinity, Matrona's eyes found themselves looking down on her bright red heels, and she let out a loud curse before hopping onto one foot and rubbing a finger against her other shoe, where there was a small black smudge on it.

Shoes were sacred. GTFO.

#14 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:34 AM

" Two comrades have joined our ranks? " Bogdan grinned at the newcomers. " Looks like it's just not us the BLU have to fear Victoria. " The young slavic man grinned at Lewis. " Hello , malchik , I see your short on words. " The pyro loosen the grip on the shotgun. " Dear, dear. You do know to make a proper introduction to your brothers of arms , you require...to speak a language of tongues. "

But quickly the eyes of Bogdan swifted. He took a closer granter at young lady that just simply entered into the area. " Gospodi. Comrade Victoria. I enjoy being in the RED team already. Haha. Looks like I'm going to have fun. A lot of it. " His Don Juan accent rolled again in the scene. This man was out there to impress. Quite...little too much?

#15 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:46 AM

Lewis was barely able to understand one word the Russian was saying, but he understood that he wanted him to introduce himself so he spoke again.

"Lewis."

However he noticed the Russian's attention was adverted, he didn't bother to turn around to see what it was though for fear of being distracted. He found his gaze averted however when he saw the redhead the Russian was talking to. He smiled a little as he tried not to seem like an idiot, he simply held his hand out to her, once again speaking his name in a greeting manner.

"Lewis."

uc.png

#16 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 13 2009, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
However he noticed the Russian's attention was adverted, he didn't bother to turn around to see what it was though for fear of being distracted. He found his gaze averted however when he saw the redhead the Russian was talking to. He smiled a little as he tried not to seem like an idiot, he simply held his hand out to her, once again speaking his name in a greeting manner.

"Lewis."

Victoria smiled brightly and took his hand lightly with slender fingers. "Victoria! Nice to meet you, Lewis." She then turned to the other new arrival.
QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Jun 13 2009, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Clik clik clik sounded in the hallway before a pair of breasts came through the doorway before the rest of the body of a young lady followed it. There stood a woman wearing a dangerously short skirt-suit and black thigh-high stockings in the doorway, a small curious expression on her face.

Eyes sweeping over the other three people in her general vicinity, Matrona's eyes found themselves looking down on her bright red heels, and she let out a loud curse before hopping onto one foot and rubbing a finger against her other shoe, where there was a small black smudge on it.

Shoes were sacred. GTFO.

Victoria's expression brightened visibly. "Hello!" Her teammates certainly were... Varied. Something catches her eye and she finds herself staring at what she assumed was a medic's shoes. "Ooh, Nice heels. Can you run comfortably in those?"

The woman blinks, as if remembering something. "Oh! I'm Victoria, by the way. Sniper. You're a medic, correct?" She tucked a lock of reddish-brown hair behind her ear. The whatshethoughtwasmedic was very... Curvy. She really did wonder how she moved comfortably in that getup. Victoria herself liked comfortable clothing, but she occasionally... Indulged in girlier aspects of fashion.

Just not the more painful ones.

Of course, she also indulged in other things as well, depending on her mood, but that was neither here nor there~

#17 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:57 AM

"Victoria what a beautiful name." Lewis thought, he then noticed that her attention also turned to what the Russian was looking at. Curiosity getting the better of him he turned around, and instantly regretted it. He had never seen a woman with curves like the one this woman who he assumed was a medic had, and he found himself gawking wondering how the hell she fit in an outfit like that.

uc.png

#18 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:27 AM

Finally, that black smudge was gone from Matrona's perfect red heels and her eyes flicked upwards once more as she lowered her foot back to the ground, a faint clik snapping through the air.

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 13 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Victoria's expression brightened visibly. "Hello!" Her teammates certainly were... Varied. Something catches her eye and she finds herself staring at what she assumed was a medic's shoes. "Ooh, Nice heels. Can you run comfortably in those?"

"Nyet," Matrona frowned haughtily. "Of course not! Zey'd become dirty." Dirty shoes was a dirty soul!

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 13 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The woman blinks, as if remembering something. "Oh! I'm Victoria, by the way. Sniper. You're a medic, correct?"

She'd been about to look about again, but the other woman's voice caught her attention once more.

"Da!" Matrona agreed, nodding her head toward Victoria. "I am zee medic. Nice to meet you." A quick wink was sent the sniper's way before a hand was brushed over her dangerously short skirt again.

#19 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:33 AM

" Comrade! Which part of the Soviet Union you come from? " Bogdan smiled , no. Grinned. The peacock had to strut his feather did he not? " And a medic? Sounds, like I'll be paying a lot of trips to the sick bay. " The slavic man grinning at Matrona's general direction.

" Also, Lewis. Malchik. Staring is rude. Expect when you look people straight in the eyes with passion and vigor. " Lewis was...different. Nothing that Bogdan wouldn't warn up in the battlefield. And the barracks.

" Nevermind my friend. He's just shy. And likes to talk little and stare much. How rude of me. Already sweetening your heart and yet I didn't introduced myself...My name is Bogdan. " With that the man placed the shotgun away. In midst of friends he didn't need to be so...aggressive.

Edited by Yakatsu, 13 June 2009 - 09:35 AM.

#20 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:40 AM

Lewis quickly snapped out of it and adverted his eyes away from the busty woman realizing he must've looked like a pervert.

"I'm sorry."

So the Russian's name was Bogdan and the redhead who Lewis assumed was British by her accent's name was Victoria. Lewis turned his head back to the Russian woman, careful to keep his eyes above her neck.

"Your name?"

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users