• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:06 AM

Anyone else get this? I've been playing it ALL FREAKING DAY. I cannot express how awesome this game is. Has anyone watched any of the videos for it?

I mean... gravity! This game incorporates gravity in relation to buildings, not just a weapon. Every item in the game has a set 'weight', some things weigh more than others. Wanna bring a building down? Destroy the supports. The rest of the building will fall down... in all its little pieces!

I had a moment of pure awesome a few hours ago. I mean, theres this really large chimney/smokestack thing... and its HUGE. So I place charges all along the base of it on one side, and a little bit up the smokestack, to weaken it on one side. I placed them in such a way so that when the smokestack comes down, it would fall towards another building I had to destroy.

So I place them all. Run a little distance away. Detonate the charges. boom boom boom. Didn't do enough to knock it down, so I pull out the trusty sledgehammer and tiptoe closer. You can hear the metal groaning, and watch as dust falls from bricks. The ground starts shaking too, and you can see pieces of the metal starting to buckle under the weight. So I ran up, smacked a weak spot once, then RAN. Really loud groaning noise, then the whole thing started falling down. On top of another building, causing it to crumble as well.

I just went *gasm* when that happened. Seriously, if you haven't at least tried the demo, you need to. :O

Edited by Paradox Jast, 03 June 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#2 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:04 AM

Been playing the demo for ages now lol. The game hasn't come out here yet. should be getting a copy for myself within a week.

#3 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

-cries- I am so dead broke, that I can't pick it up. I wanna play!!!

#4 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:02 PM

GET MONEY - BUY!

Multiplayer? See an enemy running across the bridge? Screw worrying about sniping the guy, BLOW UP THE BRIDGE!

BWAHAHAHA

#5 NutMan

NutMan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

Got this coming in the mail from Gamefly. Sounds like it should be fun!

#6 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

seriously guys. the multiplayer is ridiculous fun. all i have are the demos (both sp and mp) (aleast till sat or mon. thats when the full game releases here...)
but i've probably played it for over 15hrs now and it doesnt get old D= dropping a building on an enemy in multiplayer is just frikkin hillarious XDDDDDD

actual multiplayer moment:- enemy rushing towards me with a fleetfoot pack (makes you run 3 times faster than normal) and a hammer. he thinks he's gonna reach me before i can kill him or run away.... then suddenly he hears an explosion.... and then.... he goes SPLAT as a frikkin water tower lands on him. i grin like an idiot tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users