20 replies to this topic

#1 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:59 PM

I guess I'll start it off with a sketch I did yesterday.

12202007: Sakura Excited

And then this was inpsired by the Which would produce the strongest child Thread. A rabid plotbunny bit me after one of my post and I'm kind of in the process of writing a story about Sasuke's son. Naruto and Sakura's daughter is a reoccurring character.

12142007: Kakichiro Uzumaki

All three pictures are her. She has red hair and green eyes. She's also inherited her mother's forehead (much to Sakura's dismay), but it's not very obvious in this picture...

She would continue to make many grand exits and entrances. That at least remained constant. Her appearance however changed on whim. One day she would wear let her hair fall in soft waves down her back, a look that made her appear tame, to the innocent bystander. The next day she would appear in the most ludicrous hairstyle I have ever seen, her hair wrapped in a towering pillar on top of her large head.

Her father would just laugh as her changes in appearance grew more ridiculous. Her mother would chide her sometimes, but the small quirk of her lips upward would destroy any attempts at scolding her daughter. They both figured that one day she would decide on the perfect look and she would stick to it.

I don't think they were seeing the same 'Kichiro I saw

Edited by Leney, 18 May 2008 - 11:03 PM.

WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#2 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:39 PM

Nice sketches, Leney happy.gif
Keep up the good work
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#3 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:41 PM

These are pretty nice happy.gif

#4 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:46 PM

Thanks for the comments. I finished the picture I was working on...maybe the colors are a bit too saturated but I wanted something a bit fantasy-ish...
12212007: NaruSaku Sunset

I halfassed this as I always do in the shading. Really didn't know how to do Sakura's big head and Naruto's hair could have been better. On the brightside I discovered a new Photoshop trick with inking that I'll definately use in future CGs. The background is quick and cheap but strangely I like it.

The picture was also big enough to be made into a quick wallpaper.
800x600 Version
1024x768 Version

Edited by Leney, 18 May 2008 - 10:57 PM.

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#5 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:02 AM

12/23/2007 Secret Santa of Procrastination

I had a month to do something for my secret santa at another community. So of course I started and finished the gift today. There are so many mistakes and once again the color is halfassed...but it's done!

Edited by Leney, 18 May 2008 - 10:58 PM.

#6 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:47 PM

12242007: Self Portrait

This turned out a lot more anime style than I intended it to be, judging from the sketch I started from. However, I am really happy with how this turned out from line art to coloring. It's a first!

EDIT: Changed the color of the eyes to match the lineart...I felt the black was too jarring.

#7 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:52 PM

Aww.. I really like the colours, that's very cute! a_hug.gif Great work!

#8 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

Nice work, leney^^
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#9 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:31 AM

Oh wow! They're soooooooo cute!

#10 Roy_Mustang

Roy_Mustang

the Great Heaven and Earth Master Commander

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:i haven't been on in a long time cuz of some messed up stuff in my life

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Leney @ Dec 21 2007, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess I'll start it off with a sketch I did yesterday.

12202007: Sakura Excited

And then this was inpsired by the Which would produce the strongest child Thread. A rabid plotbunny bit me after one of my post and I'm kind of in the process of writing a story about Sasuke's son. Naruto and Sakura's daughter is a reoccurring character.

12142007: Kakichiro Uzumaki

All three pictures are her. She has red hair and green eyes. She's also inherited her mother's forehead (much to Sakura's dismay), but it's not very obvious in this picture...

wow this are really good

#11 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:32 AM

I love your NaruSaku kid. XD

A right regular Irish lass she is!

(I just adore red hair and green eyes!)

happy.gif

I also love your self portrait! COOLIO! Your lines are so CLEAN! @_@

Awesome job.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#12 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:43 AM

Yeee! I always forget to post in here DX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ur style! :]

it's so... unique! a_dance.gif i can't explain it.. it like, brings me back to my childhood wen i used to read Calvin and Hobbes (hehe still do sumtimes X3) at the park. wow.png

thank you for that.... wow.png
:thumbs:

OH! D: and here's a reminder that you're supposed to post ur submission for the narusaku round robin comix today [12/30/07]! 8]

BUT! AWESOME ART! X]

#13 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:36 PM

biggrin.gif @ comments!

01012008: Naruto in the Forest/

Background sucks but I felt that there should be an attempt at one...it felt too empty.

I drew this with a reference pose from here.

#14 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:43 PM

Awww! Naruto is so cute! a_spaz.gif I really like it.. your artwork is truly unique. Amazing! :thumbs:

#15 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:12 PM

01052008: Cloudy Day

I was going to sketch on paper, ink and scan, but apparently the brand new pens I bought are dead! I'm very pissed about that. So instead of scanning or giving up because I like said sketch so much, I used it as a reference and drew everything digtally.

Her hair was a bit of a random choice. She originally had locs in the sketch, but I didn't feel like doing the line art on that.

I'm not totally satisfied I might go back and fix certain things, and maybe ad a pattern to the shirt but for now it's finished, cause I'm hungry and need a break.

#16 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:49 AM

01302008: Character Sketches

For an idea I'm messing with.

Edited by Leney, 18 May 2008 - 10:59 PM.

#17 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:59 AM

04052008: Puff

I've been getting lazy w/ lineart and I'm practicing just painting digitally, no lines. It's okay, but I don't paint nearly large enough to make it as clean as I can. H

05112008: Teena

I'm making a game and this character is the narrator (so to speak) for a small part in the beginning. Was just fleshing her character out as I was having issues with her sprite.

Notice the similarities in hairstyle with Puff and Teena. I haven't figured out what I'm going to use Puff for so I've decided to sort of stick her into another project. It's not exactly her though XD.

#18 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

These are really, really, really nice!!

#19 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:40 AM

05172008: Juliet In Progress

Tested out a new method of inking, and it turned out extremely well. However I think I've totally messed up the line art on her head. It looks totally strange so I'm going to have to go back and fix it. I thought I'd just post it here cause I don't feel like working on it anymore. Nevermind, fixed it now. Looks better to me anyways, I think my eyes fail to see faults after a while...

EDIT: the newer version is on the right.

#20 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:01 PM

05182008: Romeo and Juliet in Progress

Yep, I had Juliet so Romeo had to be drawn. These two are minor characters in a game I am making. They're seriously extremely minor. In fact they only show up in one scene in the game at the very beginning. But once again, I have to get into the habit of drawing character busts for everyone in the game.

Edited by Leney, 23 May 2008 - 12:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users