• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:33 AM

Alright folks, I've decided that I'm now open for business.

....right so this is like the 5th time I've changed my mind on what I want to say.

So! I'm gunna get right to the point. I have a thread somewhere in here with a link to my deviant art account. Use that to determine if you like the style in which I will produce the artwork you would request of me. Because I'm a cheap bastard I don't have the modified Devart site unlocked cause I'm not about to pay THEM money so that I can make it.

None of these works will be digital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's get a few things out of the way first.

What I will NOT do.

- Nudity/ hentai-yuri-yaoi. None of that garbage.

- Furries.

- Anamorphic characters(Unless it's fan-art)

- Still art. life-drawing..(Bloody boring and I've done enough of it already.)

What I WILL do.

- Anime/Manga

- Original Character(s)

- Fan-art

- Chibies

- Group(Multiple Characters)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the part that Nobody wants to talk about....the cost.

First: I will not be responsible for the shipping cost, that is IN the total price of the actual image itself.
Since all artwork is hand-drawn you will be receiving an actual parcel in the mail. So depending on where you live and how much it costs to send it there is where the price actually begins.

Second: Price of the actual work revolves around that size of the project and the content.

I.E.:: You tell me what size, the kind of paper you want and so forth will help me determine the cost of the paper I'll be needing to purchase. biggrin.gif

One character: 10$

Two characters: 15$

Landscapes and multiples: 25-30$

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few Rules:

Payment method and cost of course will be discussed BEFORE any work will be done.

I Will not do any work without first being paid. I know thats stiff but...I'm paranoid.

If you know you cannot pay, do NOT request anything.

Please do not pester me about the work in the LC or in this thread. We need to speak please contact me through the proper channels.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:: Be specific! I want to draw you what you want! I don't want anyone being unsatisfied with any work they receive.

I will post a sketch of what the finished product will look like and so forth here in this thread. So you'll have an Idea...please comment here of you want some changes. If you're happy. I will finish it and send the work on it's marry way. biggrin.gif

Ok and for those of yall who live overseas...I sent something recently to a friend and it cost me 145 bucks to ship the bloody thing...so keep that in mind. sleep.gif;; I hate doing that to yall but it's what I've gotta deal with for now.

Thanks <3

Contacting me:

E-mail / MSN : ForgottenBushido@hotmail.com

#2 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:06 AM

*does the HG dance of joy behind bushi*

OOOOOooooo~ bushi's gonna be rollin' in the doughh~ ;D

SUGOI! 8D takin' on the commisions of d00m ay? XD whootness

*8D is bushi's background dancer of support and humps the air* >D
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! XD

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:13 PM

Wow... good luck! I hope you get lots of moolah! biggrin.gif

(But don't expect me to be one of your customers tongue.gif )

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users